REINCARNATED IN Harry Potter

By Vouexdeese

reincarnated /ˌriːɪnˈkɑːneɪtɪd,ˌriːɪnkɑːˈneɪtɪd/ having been reborn in another body. "a reincarnated soul" "Y... More

Prologue
First trip to Diagon Alley.
Hogwarts express
Dementors
Time turner and Sorting hat
Tea leaves
Talons
Boggarts
The flight of Fat lady.
GRIM DEFEAT
Grim defeat-2
Hogsmeade
First Christmas at Hogwarts
Patronus
Friendship?
Renevia's patience.
Divination
Quidditch
Exam
Hagrid and Buckbeak
Cat,rat and dog
Marauders
The Dementors kiss
The Real use of Time Turner
Invitation
The Burrow
Family's Dinner
The Portkey
Bagman and Crouch
The Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Fred And George
Aboard The Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts
Triwizard Tournament

Going home

2.9K 161 32
By Vouexdeese

Dumbledore backed out of the room, closed the door, and took out his wand to magically lock it. Harry , Renevia and Hermione ran forward.

Dumbledore looked up, and a wide smile appeared under the long silver mustache.

"Well?" he said quietly.

"We did it!" said Harry breathlessly. "Sirius has gone, on Buckbeak. . . ."

Dumbledore beamed at them.
"Well done. I think -" He listened intently for any sound within the hospital wing. "Yes, I think you've gone too - get inside - I'll lock you in "

They slipped back inside the dormitory. It was empty except for Ron, who was still lying motionless in the end bed. As the lock
clicked behind them, they crept back to their own beds, Renevia tucking the Time-Turner back under her robes.

A moment later, Madam Pomfrey came striding back out of her office.

"Did I hear the headmaster leaving? Am I allowed to look after my patients
now?"

Renevia want to laugh at the old woman. Madam Pomfrey was in a very bad mood.

Harry and Hermione thought it best to accept
their chocolate quietly. But Renevia keep her best to not burst out. Madam Pomfrey stood over them, making sure they ate it as she glared at Renevia but it make the young girl felt like her heart being tickled even more. Harry and Hermione was looking at her weirdly.

But then loud roar was heard, it was Snape, he appeared wasn't quite pleased with what just happen. He gave Harry the most murderous glare among them. Hermione wasn't dare to lift her gaze and Renevia saw that then Snape strode out as his feet stumping along the way.

Fudge was shaking his head at retreating figure .As Dumbledore and Fudge left the dormitory, Madam Pomfrey hurried to the door and locked it again. Muttering angrily to herself, she headed back to her office. Renevia once again muffled her laugh.

There was a low moan from the other end of the ward. Ron had woken up. They could see him sitting up, rubbing his head, looking around.

"What - what happened?" he groaned. "Harry? Why are we in here? Where's Sirius? Where's Lupin? What's going on?"

They looked at each other.

"Mione, may you?" said Renevia, and Harry nodded along , helping themselves to some more chocolate.

When Harry, Ron, Renevia and Hermione left the hospital wing at noon the next day, it
was to find an almost deserted castle.

Hagrid was beaming at them and told that Buckbeak has escaped. Harry ,Hermione and Renevia acted surprise but then Ron ,he looked as though he was close to laughing. Renevia secretly kicked his leg.

She was smiling at him but then something was off with her smile that make him stop himself abruptly.

After that, she find herself with Harry in Lupin's office. She then let herself stood there quietly so they have a moment for themselves.

"Here - I brought this from the Shrieking Shack last night," he said, handing Harry back the Invisibility Cloak. "And . . ." He hesitated, then held out the Marauder's Map too. "I am no longer your teacher, so I don't feel guilty about giving you this back as well. It's no use to me, and I daresay you, Ron, Renevia and Hermione will find uses for it."

Harry took the map and grinned.

"You told me Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs would've wanted to lure me out of school . . . you said they'd have thought it was funny."

"And so we would have," said Lupin, now reaching down to close his case.

"I have no hesitation in saying that James would have been highly disappointed if his son had never found any of the secret passages out of the castle."

"Professor, here.," Renevia said , stepped forward with a bar of chocolates.

Lupin smiled at her ,then he said," Thank you Renevia, . . . And thank you for believe in Sirius when I am not . . ."

"My pleasure. . . don't put all the blame on yourself, professor. Everyone make a mistake so do I and Harry . ." She said and give him and assuring smile.

There was a knock on the door. Harry hastily stuffed the Marauder's Map and the Invisibility Cloak into his pocket.

It was Professor Dumbledore.

"Your carriage is at the gates, Remus," he said.

"Thank you, Headmaster." Lupin picked up his old suitcase and the empty grindylow tank.
"Well - good-bye, Harry —Renevia" he said, smiling. "It has been a real pleasure teaching you two. I feel sure we'll meet again sometime. Headmaster, there is no need to see me to the gates, I can manage. . . ."

"Good-bye, then, Remus," said Dumbledore soberly. Lupin shifted the grindylow tank slightly so that he and Dumbledore could shake hands. Then, with a final nod to the young teens and a swift smile, Lupin left the office.

After a few conversations, Harry was left alone in the office as Dumbledore told Renevia to follow him along.

Dumbledore was humming as he walked. Renevia bring her step lightly as she walk behind him like a lost puppy. Her mind was drift off before Dumbledore voiced out," It was a wise choice you made, Miss Donovan."

"I hope so," She sighed in reply , fidgeting her fingers. The thought of future is starting to haunt her. She didn't know if she can do well with her plan. She need to work harder on her healing process for the sakes of everyone. It will make a good use in future although she knows the side effect of it.

"Believe, then you can do it. . .," Dumbledore's voice rang inside her head, snapping the hell out of her. She looked around at the empty corridors ,the old man was out of sight.

Huffed, she proceed her way.

Nobody at Hogwarts knew the truth of what had happened the night that Sirius, Buckbeak, and Pettigrew had vanished except the Quartet and Professor Dumbledore. As the end of term approached, they heard many different theories about what had really happened, but none of them came close to the truth.

Malfoy was furious about Buckbeak. He was convinced that Hagrid had found a way of smuggling the hippogriff to safety, and seemed outraged that he and his father had been outwitted by a gamekeeper.

Percy Weasley, meanwhile, had much to say on the subject of Sirius's escape.

"If I manage to get into the Ministry, I'll have a lot of proposals to make about Magical Law Enforcement!" he told the only person who would listen - his girlfriend, Penelope.

Harry certainly wasn't the only one who was sorry to see Professor Lupin go and Renevia already prepared herself long time ago.
The whole of Defense Against the Dark Arts class was miserable about his resignation.

"Wonder what they'll give us next year?" said Seamus Finnigan gloomily.

"Maybe a vampire," suggested Dean Thomas hopefully.

The exam results came out on the last day of term. Harry, Ron, Renevia and Hermione had passed every subject.

Snape's behavior toward Harry over the past week had been quite alarming. So, she, Renevia being the smartest, tried her best act submissively and low profile, not want to attract any problem.

As the Hogwarts Express pulled out of the station the next morning, Hermione gave Harry and Ron some surprising news.

"I went to see Professor McGonagall this morning, just before breakfast.
I've decided to drop Muggle Studies."

"But you passed your exam with three hundred and twenty percent!" said Ron.
Ron.

"I know," sighed Hermione, "but I can't stand another year like this one. Without Muggle Studies and Divination, I'll be able to have a normal schedule again."

"Why you have to dropped Muggles Studies?" Asked Renevia slightly offended .

"What? Don't tell me you will took all the subjects again for another year! "

" Muggles Studies, yes. It was fun to learn." She chuckled, "but I dropped the Divination anyway."

"Merlin's beard! You will stress yourself even more with the time turner!" Hermione was displeases. She is worry that Renevia still has to gone through the same shit the next year.

"Don't worry, mione. I'll manage." She said instead, reassuring Hermione. Besides Renevia already planned that she will use the time turner to get extra times to finish her healing process with Madam Pomfrey.

"I still can't believe you two didn't tell us about it," said Ron grumpily. "We're supposed to be your friends."

"We promised we wouldn't tell anyone," said Hermione severely. She looked around at Harry, who was watching Hogwarts disappear from view behind a mountain. Two whole months before he'd see it again. . . .

"Oh, cheer up, Harry!" said Hermione sadly.

"I'm okay," said Harry quickly. "Just thinking about the holidays."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about them too," said Ron. "Harry, you've got to come and stay with us. I'll fix it up with Mum and Dad, then I'll call you. I know how to use a fellytone now -"

Renevia chuckled as she hear him,"Pfft. . . Fellytone!"

"A telephone, Ron," said Hermione. "Honestly, you should take Muggle Studies next year. . . ."

Ron ignored both of them.

"It's the Quidditch World Cup this summer! How about it, Harry? Come and stay, and we'll go and see it! Dad can usually get tickets from work."

This proposal had the effect of cheering Harry up a great deal.

"Yeah . . . I bet the Dursleys'd be pleased to let me come . . . especially after what I did to Aunt Marge. . . ."

Feeling considerably more cheerful, Harry joined Ron and Hermione in several games of Exploding Snap, and Renevia was starting to doze off . A shake wake her up.

"W-what?" She still look drowsy and fully awake by a shout.

"It's from Sirius!"

"What?" said Ron and Hermione excitedly. "Read it aloud!"

Renevia abruptly peering over besides Harry as he read it loud.

Dear Harry,
I hope this finds you before you reach your aunt and uncle. I don't know whether they're used to owl post. Buckbeak and I are in hiding. I won't tell you where, in case this falls into the wrong hands. I have some doubt about the owl's reliability, but he is the best I could find, and he did seem eager for the job. I believe the dementors are still searching for me, but they haven't a hope of finding me here. I am planning to allow some Muggles to glimpse me soon, a long way from Hogwarts, so that the security on the castle will be lifted. There is something I never got around to telling you during our brief
meeting. It was I who sent you the Firebolt -

"Ha!" said Hermione triumphantly. "See! I told you it was from him!"

"Yes, but he hadn't jinxed it, had he?" said Ron.
Renevia shook at them and continue to peer over.

"Ouch!"

The tiny owl, now hooting happily in his hand, had nibbled one of his fingers in what it seemed to think was an affectionate way.

Crookshanks took the order to the Owl Office for me. I used your name but told them to take the gold from Gringotts vault number seven
hundred and eleven - my own. Please consider it as thirteen birthdays' worth of presents from your godfather. I would also like to apologize for the fright I think I gave you that night last year when you left your uncle's house. I had only hoped to get a glimpse of you before starting my journey north, but I think the sight of
me alarmed you.

I am enclosing something else for you, which I think will make your next year at Hogwarts more enjoyable.

If ever you need me, send word. Your owl will find me.

I'll write again soon.

Sirius

I, Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather, hereby give him permission to visit Hogsmeade on weekends.

"That'll be good enough for Dumbledore!" said Harry happily. He looked back at Sirius's letter.
"Hang on, there's a P.S. and P.S.S"

I thought your friend Ron might like to keep this owl, as it's my fault he no longer has a rat.

Ron's eyes widened. The minute owl was still hooting excitedly. He scooped Crookshanks to sniff.

"What d'you reckon?" Ron asked the cat. "Definitely an owl?" The cat purred as an answer.

And I want to thank Renevia for her hospitality during my time in Shrieking Shack. Do tell her, the 'fighting!' word is encouraging me so much.

She smiled as the trio look at her like they want some sort of explanation. So, she told them; how she stuffed some food for Sirius.

Renevia, Harry, Ron, and Hermione stepped back through the barrier of platform nine and threequarters. Thet spotted Uncle Vernon at once. He was standing a good distance from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, eyeing them suspiciously, Mrs. Weasley hugged Harry in greeting.After she broke the hug, her gaze landed on Renevia. Blinked her eyes for second ,she beamed at her.

"Oh, you must be the one!"she said happily and Renevia flashed her cute grin."What a cute girl, you are!" Mrs Weasley çupped  Renevia's face with her hand. Then she look at Ron and said,
"Ron,it was very nice of you! More lovely daughters!" Then she took an initiative to scoop Renevia, Hermione and Ginny in a hug. It was so tight and Renevia  almost out of breath.

Moment laters , Renevia bid her friends a goodbye and slowly made her way to her parents.

Lucia and Eric Donovan.

She sprinted and pound at them happily. She missed them so much although she just knew them for a while. But the deep inside ,she can feel the bond between them was strong. As she feel completely familiar with them.

"How's school?" Her Dad asked her as he caressing her head.

"Funtastic!" Renevia responded as she jumping here and there like a child. Well, of course it's fun and fantastic to able to stop a hundred of Dementors with the patronus. Hahaha, it's feel nice to be a heroine. A creepy smile twitching on her lips which scare the hell of toddler that passing by.  Her mother and father could only shook  and slowly place a smile on their lips.

With that, the Donovans strode off to their home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
31.4K 1K 29
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
10.3K 315 27
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
98.7K 2.3K 44
"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were starting to flow. Harry closed his eyes in f...