Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE

SPECIAL CHAPTER

48.9K 1.2K 221
By Bp_hiu

February 14, 2014

J E N N I E

It's Valentine's Day today, and I received a lot of chocolates, different types of flowers, different sizes of teddy bears, letters, and presents. My locker and desk are full of presents from my admirers and suitors.

"As expected, Jennie Kim received a lot of gifts from her fan club." My friend Kim Doyeon said

"If you want some chocolate, flowers, and teddy bears, you can take one." She shook her head, and she sat in front of me.

"I receive quite a lot too." She ate her lollipop.

"What should I do with these gifts?" I questioned amd she leaned closer to me.

"Throw it." I rolled my eyes.

"My image will be ruined if I do that." She crossed her arms and started to think.

Suddenly, someone approached us. I know she is my classmate, but this is the first time she has talked to me.

"I can help you with that." She pointed at the gifts on my desk.

"How?" She smiled at me, which made me unconsciously smile.

"Be mine." She said it straightforwardly, and I heard Doyeon gasp.

"I don't think being yours can help me with these gifts." She shook her head.

"No one will ever try to send you gifts or court you if you become mine because you are already mine." She stated and sounded assured.

"Do you like me?" She shook her head, and I raised my left eyebrow. "Then why do you want me to be yours?"

"I love you." I stare at her face, trying to figure out if she is just playing with me, but she is not. She is smiling, but her tone is serious.

"How did you fall in love with me?"

"Simple, it's because of your stunning and cute gummy smile." I laughed, and she just stared at me with a smile on her face.

"Such a dork." She chuckled.

"Your dork." She winked at me, and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I didn't even know your name, and this is the first time we've talked to each other."

"You are the first one I'm going to tell my full name; I hope you are good at keeping secrets because only my family, relatives, and friends know my full name. Therefore, Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, are you good at keeping secrets?" She wiggled her eyebrows, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Tell me your secret then." She leaned in close to my right ear, and I noticed Doyeon trying to listen in.

"Mrs. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban, my name is Mrs. Lalisa Pranpriya Brüshweiler Manoban-Kim, your future wife." She whispered.

"I'm straight." I said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I can make you bend." She said it with confidence. "You already know my full name, so I am sure that you will be my future wife. I told you my name, so you should be my wife. Give and take Jennie Kim."

"Confident huh?" She nodded. "Let's see then."

"Starting today, I'll be officially courting you, and you should prepare yourself because your future husband is going to get her future wife, which is you, Jennie Kim." She opened her bag, and she took something out.

Well, she made a finger heart that made me and Doyeon laugh because of her silliness. I thought she was going to give me some presents like my other admirers did.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Mrs. Manoban." She greeted me and winked at me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, you dork." She chuckled, and her friend, who looked like a bear, called her.

"I'll get going now, Mandu Kitten Kim; see you around." She waved at me, and she ran to her friend.

I watched how she jumped at her friend's back, and they stumbled on the floor. She immediately ran away from her friend because she thought she might kill her. She is so funny and silly that it made me laugh.

"Jennie, this is the first time you've ever laughed so hard. It looks like this suitor of yours will be the one." Doyeon stated.

"You never know." I dismissed the topic and brought out my phone to text my guards. I texted them to remove the gifts from my locker and desk.

All of a sudden, I receive an Instagram notification saying that @lalalalisa_m is following me, and I receive a direct message from her.

10:36AM @lalalalisa_m
> Look behind you.

I looked behind me and noticed a large frame in the wall. It's a photo of me smiling broadly and exposing my gummy, and I'm not sure where or when she got it. 

"My favorite smile and person❤."

"Don't tell me Lisa made that frame and took that photo." Doyeon pointed at the frame.

"I don't know if she is the one who took that photo; I didn't remember that I have a photo like that." I replied to Lalisa.

10:39AM

>Where did you get this photo?

10:39AM @lalalalisa_m
> It was taken by me.

10:39AM
> I didn't remember letting someone take a photo of me. It's obvious in the photo that I'm looking straight into the camera; where did you get this?

10:39AM @lalalalisa_m
> I'm the one who took a photo of you and your friends on our fieldtrip. You caught my attention, and I secretly took a photo of you.

I remember her wearing a pink beach polo and denim shorts that time while her camera was clinging to her neck.

10:40AM @lalalalisa_m
> Did you like it?

10:41AM
>
I love it.

I took the frame from the wall and smiled as I looked at my photo. She took a photo of me genuinely smiling.

It's my first time accepting such a simple but memorable gift.

"You will take that home, don't you?" Doyeon asked, and I nodded. "Who took your photo?"

"I'm taken by her."

•••

Lalisa courted me for 5 months; she is the most unique suitor I had. Every day she tries to make me smile and laugh, and she never fails to do that. She only has three goals, which are to make me happy, to make me fall in love with her, and to be her future wife.

Her being persistent made me say yes to her.

I'm in the middle of the class; this is Lisa and my first day being girlfriends, but she is not here.

All of a sudden, someone spoke into the speaker. She did a microphone check before she cleared her throat.

"That announcer will be in trouble for disturbing our class." My seatmate, Jung Jessica, said

"Good day, everyone! I'm here to inform each of you that Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is now Lalisa Manoban's girlfriend. Therefore, to those fan clubs and suitors of Jennie, back off! She is now my girlfriend. YAHOOOO!!!!!"

My classmates' and teacher's eyes were all on me, and I looked down to hide my flushed face.

"Jennie Kim!! I love you so much!"

"YAH!!" We heard the principal from the speaker. I guess I'll be seeing Lalisa in detention or running laps in the field for disturbing the classes.

"Ayiiiieeeeee!!!"

"That's so sweet!"

"Lisa is so brave!"

"Jennie, your girlfriend is so cute!"

"You are so lucky!"

My classmates started to tease me, and my teacher also joined them. They were admiring Lalisa's bravery because no one had the guts to sneak into the announcement room, and no one ever declared their love for me in the middle of the class.

Our class ended after a long time of teasing, so I immediately went out of my classroom and looked for Lalisa.

I saw her running in the field; she was sweating and looked tired, but she still managed to look good. She noticed me, and she automatically smiled at me.

"JENNIE KIM! SARANGHAE!" She shouted, and she made a heart above her head. I chuckled at her silliness; our principal hit her head using the stick, and she continued running.

There isn't a day that goes by when she doesn't make me laugh and smile. I never experience boredom when I'm with her until Kim Hanbin enters the picture.

Hanbin tried to make friends with me, and he succeeded because of Doyeon and Jessica.

One day, Hanbin set me up on a date with him. It was supposed to be my hangout day with Jessica and Doyeon, but Hanbin begged them not to come because he wanted to spend time alone with me.

I got mad at first, but I got convinced when he said that there was nothing wrong with exploring. When I was with him, I felt normal; people were in awe of us, and some were envious.

When I'm with Lalisa and we make a public display of affection, people are disappointed, and some are disgusted, because we're in a same-sex relationship.

Being with Hanbin, I felt normal, and being with Lalisa, I felt extraordinary. Lalisa is way too different from Hanbin; she knows me so well that with one look she can understand what's on my mind. However, Hanbin is a nice and responsible man, but he is a little bit arrogant.

I regretted that I chose Hanbin over Lalisa; the day I broke up with Lalisa was the day I pushed Hanbin away. He tried to talk to me and comfort me, but I kept pushing him away, and I left South Korea for 3 years.

I went back to Korea after I got better. I studied law because it was Lalisa's dream, and I had hoped that she would be my classmate at KM University, but she also left South Korea. I lost hope, but after 2 years of wishing to see her again, my wish came true.

She is my big sister's girlfriend's cousin; we got reunited, and she became my friend, which I totally hate. I hate being friends with her because I want more than that; I want her to be mine, to be my wife.

I killed anyone who tried to steal her from me, and I made sure that no one could have her except me.

I courted her, waited for her to realize that she still loved me, became her girlfriend, she proposed to me, and I finally became her wife.

September 23, 2030

Being in my wife's arms is one of the best feelings. I can feel her warmth; I feel safe and comfortable.

She is leaning against the headboard of the bed, I'm between her legs, and we are both naked under the duvet. We had a wild and hot night; it's already morning, and we are watching a movie.

I'm sore and too lazy to get up.

She offered to carry me, but I declined because I just wanted to cuddle and watch a movie.

My wife's breast is pressing against my back. She hugged my waist tightly and left small kisses on my naked back and shoulders.

While we watch TV, her chin rests on my shoulder, and I play with her big and long hands that hug my waist.

If you are curious where Ella is, she is having a sleepover at Chaesoo's house. When she asked if she could sleepover at Chaesoo's house, I immediately agreed because I wanted to be alone with my wife.

I seduced my wife yesterday, and we made love from sunset to sunrise. It's been a long time since we did it again because Ella is always intruding in our bedroom, or sometimes she asks either Lalisa or I to sleep beside her.

"What are you thinking so deep, Hun?" Lili asked, and she kissed my neck.

"How lucky I am to have you and Ella." She chuckled and kissed my cheeks.

"I'm also lucky to have you and Ella." I looked at her, and she was looking at me lovingly. "I'm so lucky to have you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban."

"I'm also lucky to have you, Lalisa Pranpriya Brüshweiler Manoban-Kim."

"I'm crazy in love with you, Jennie/Lisa." We said it in sync, and we kissed passionately.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 79.4K 46
You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...
28.4K 953 49
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...
330K 10K 53
This is a story of how your friends can hurt you in many different ways---may it be by breaking your trust, your promises, your expectations, or mayb...
61.8K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...