model ; h. shiba [✓]

By dumplored

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ " why are you coming so close to me? " - shiba hakkai ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
it will always be you.

11

2K 120 88
By dumplored

" is y/n coming? " hakkai asked mitsuya.

" nope, she said that she's going to hang out with kairi, and it will be a surprise for her, haven't yuzuha told you that? " mitsuya said through the other line.

hakkai and mitsuya are talking through phone, with yuzuha listening to their conversation. when hakkai looked at yuzuha, yuzuha gave him a quick smile then explained why she hasn't told him yet.

" my mind is preoccupied with lots of brands and modeling agencies offering hakkai some projects, so i haven't told him. " yuzuha said.

hakkai nods in understanding his sister's reason.

" im about to say no because she's not coming, but knowing you're going to surprise, im hesitant. " hakkai said.

yuzuha smiled mischievously at what hakkai said then chuckles. the two heared mitsuya chuckled too in the other line.

" and yet, you're still denying that you dont like her- "

" it's because i dont like her, taka-chan, and yuzuha, stop tickling me. the two of you stop insisting that i have feelings for her, please.... " hakkai said, his voice fading out until the end of his sentence.

yuzuha just raised an eye brow, smirking.

" then what? you just like the idea of being around her? " yuzuha asked.

" yes- i- no!- i mean- ye- she's my friend and it's obvious that i just want her to be safe! " hakkai defended himself.

" are you sure? "

" ye- "

" you like her, hakkai, stop arguing this thing to us when it is obvious that you actually like her~ " mitsuya tease on the other line.

" mitsuya's right, hakkai. lets go, so that we can go home early. " yuzuha said then picks up her bag and keys.

hakkai pouted then told mitsuya that they're now on their way on their destination. of course, as a wonderful gentleman mitsuya is, he wished the sibling to be careful on their way.

" do you think y/n will like this? " hakkai asked the two, mitsuya and yuzuha.

" hakkai ' doesn't ' like y/n, yuzuha, he already said that multiple times. " mitsuya said moving his fingers " quotation mark ".

yuzuha shrugged her shoulders then looked at hakkai. hakkai examined the bracelet that he's planning to buy for y/n.

" she'll like it but she's not going to accept that, hakkai. " mitsuya said.

hakkai looked at him with a confuse look then blinks.

" why? " hakkai asked.

" fool, y/n is mitsuya's assistant, and they're friends so he knows what y/n will like or not. " yuzuha said crossing her arms.

realising what yuzuha has said, hakkai nodded then put the bracelet back on its place. standing straight, the three starts to walk away.

" what are going to buy anyway? we've been to jewelry shops. " yuzuha said, looking around.

" we're actually going to a bake shop, but hakkai seemed to be concerned on what to give her more than what we actually want to give her as her friends. "

hearing what mitsuya said, hakkai stopped on his tracks then his eyes widened. yuzuha and mitsuya realized hakkai's movement then starts to laugh.

" so she likes breads? " hakkai asked, eyes sparkling.

" yep, she actually likes sweet stuffs, like cakes, candies and chocolates. " mitsuya explained.

" as expected. "

mitsuya and hakkai looked at yuzuha who has her arms crossed, smiling.

" eh? " hakkai said.

yuzuha just sighed then looked at hakkai.

" mitsuya probably didn't tell you that for you to know, and she's sweet and nice so im expecting that she actually likes sweets. "

hakkai's mouth went to an o-shape then nods.

" so, where's this bake shop, taka-chan? " hakkai excitedly asked mitsuya.

which makes yuzuha and mitsuya chuckled seeing that hakkai is more excited than them.

" it's on the east wing, lets go. " mitsuya said.

hakkai walks faster than them, probably wants to see what cakes and sweets are available there. seeing hakkai being excited, mitsuya and yuzuha smiled.

" then he says that he doesn't like her. "

yuzuha said which made mitsuya chuckled.

" yeah right, but he's hakkai, so he won't admit it. "

the two fist-bumped at each other then followed a lowkey running hakkai.

" you're telling me that you just bought a cake and lots of sweet for y/n's birthday next week? and where do you think you guys can hide them? " souya rambled.

mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai are now inside of the kawata brothers' ramen shop. the three straight went at their shop after they bought their presents for y/n.

back to souya's question, the three of them just smiled cheekily at him, not knowing the reason, souya's brother, nahoya, joined them smiling.

getting the hint that they want souya to hide the presents, he sighed then rolled his eyes.

" fine, but dont you ever blame me if ever one of the presents went missing. " souya said.

mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai cheered, which makes nahoya go confuse.

" you're actually letting them- "

" yes, i dont have any other choice. " souya cuts off his brother's sentence then pouts.

seeing souya pout, yuzuha immediately fished out her phone out of her bag then opened the camera up.

" gotta take this chance to take a picture seeing the baby pout. " yuzuha said.

" i really envy you, nahoya, you get to see your brother pout. " mitsuya said.

hakkai looked at mitsuya and yuzuha with a worried expression.

" you're not going to replace me, aren't you? yuzuha? taka-chan? " hakkai said in a worried voice and pouty lips.

" i might. " yuzuha said, putting her phone back on her bag.

hakkai whined and it made nahoya and mitsuya laugh.

" he's still a baby, oh my. " mitsuya said between his laughs.

" souya too, they both are still babies. " nahoya said.

" uhm, yuzuha, im going to get something at the workplace, could you drop me there? since the place were just around the corner and im too tired to walk. " mitsuya said then yuzuha nods.

it's already night and the three of them are tired and for the driving spot, the three of them played rock scissor paper as a method to choose who's going to drive. obviously, yuzuha lost.

hakkai just stared at the window when a blue and red lights flashed his eyes.

" those police cars looks like they're heading the same way as us. " yuzuha said.

mitsuya and hakkai's breathing hitched without any reason. hearts beating fast.

" do you think something happened in the neighborhood? " mitsuya asked.

yuzuha shrugged her shoulders and hakkai gulped.

" i dont know, im with the both of you all day, so why in hell would i know that? " yuzuha said, brows meeting in the middle.

as soon as the ride reaches mitsuya's workplace, the blue and red light flashed brighter than earlier.

" are those the police cars earlier? why are they infront of the your workplace? "

mitsuya's eyes widened at the sight then hurried unbuckled his seatbelt. the siblings did the same thing.

stepping out of the car, mitsuya immediately run.

" excuse me sir, you're not allowed here. " the police officer said.

" im the owner of that place, let me in please. " mitsuya pleaded.

the police officer nods and let mitsuya entered the workplace, as well as the shiba siblings.

as soon as the three entered the place, a sight of chifuyu choking a masked person was seen. the police officers are stopping chifuyu.

" what the hell is wrong with you?! " chifuyu shouted, tightening his grip on the masked person's neck.

" sir, please let go. " a police officer said.

" chifuyu, what's going on here? " mitsuya worriedly asked.

hearing mitsuya's voice, chifuyu turned to face him, tears streaming down his face which made mitsuya worry.

with hakkai helping the police officers unclasped chifuyu's grip on the masked person's neck, chifuyu cried more.

" mitsuya.... " chifuyu called between his cries.

" what happened, chifuyu? " mitsuya asked.

hakkai helped the masked person sit down then the police officers handcuffed the person then guards them. after hakkai helped, he immediately went to mitsuya and chifuyu.

" chifuyu.... " mitsuya called.

" sh-she- she's in there, mitsuya... " as soon as chifuyu said that, his cries went loud.

" who's she? " hakkai asked.

" one body were found, i repeat, one body were found. " one of the police officer said.

yuzuha walked towards where the police officer was to see what body was found. the police officers blocked her, preventing her from walking closer. but it is enough to see who's body it is.

as soon as yuzuha saw a glimpsed of the body, she gasped then dropped her bag. she placed both of her hands on her mouth. her eyes begins to get teary and eventually she cried.

hakkai saw yuzuha cry, as well as mitsuya. leaving chifuyu at the moment, hakkai and mitsuya went where yuzuha.

" what's wrong? " mitsuya asked.

yuzuha continued to cry and dropped herself down on the ground, sobs are getting louder.

mitsuya looked at the scene and eyes went immediately wide as soon as he saw the body.

hakkai followed where mitsuya's eyes are. the same as mitsuya, hakkai's eyes went wide, mouth agape.

" y/n.... " hakkai muttered then pushes the police officer who's blocking him out of the way.

as soon as he got closer to y/n's body, he immediately picks her up.

feeling her cold, bruised and full of cuts body, hakkai's eyes watered.

" y-y/n.... " he whispers.

slapping y/n's face lightly, hakkai tried to wake her up.

" pl-please... " he pleaded as he began to cry.

he hugged y/n's body as he began to cry harder and louder.

" please, wake up.... i haven't asked you out, y/n, wake up please, help her, please let her live... " hakkai cried.

seeing the sight of hakkai crying over a lifeless body made mitsuya cry and made chifuyu cry harder.

chifuyu went to the masked person to hurt them more than they deserve but a bunch of police officers blocked him.

" what's your problem with her?! why did you do that to her?! "

chifuyu shouted, trying to push the officers out of his way. the masked person didn't answer, but, the masked person sobbed.

" dont you dare cry!! why did you do that to my friend?! " chifuyu again shouted.

mitsuya looked at chifuyu still crying.

" chifuyu... " mitsuya called.

chifuyu didn't bother to look at chifuyu, but, he punches the officers that's blocking his way then grabbed the masked person's collar.

" answer me, kairi!!! answer my goddamn question!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 34.3K 81
❛ POV ; you're fighthing alone ❜ ストリートファイター.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ not even one thought to save her from despondency un...
76.7K 798 44
"Wanting you is like wanting illusions to overtake me,"
415 22 2
⋆。 ˚ ༘ ᴋᴏᴋᴏɴᴏɪ/ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 「❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 ❞」 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; takemichi wake...
8.4K 292 17
➪[ 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧... ]➪ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙚�...