09

y/n woke up with a feeling of someone staring at her, of course it was hakkai, hakkai's back is leaning at the chair, knees on his chest and arms crossed. hakkai smiled at y/n as soon as she opened her eyes. y/n smiled back.

" good morning, how's sleep? " hakkai asked y/n, stretching his legs and arms out.

" it was nice, but my body aches everytime i move, and good morning to you too. " y/n answered, struggling to sit up.

hakkai seems to notice y/n's struggles, he stood up on his chair then sits on y/n's bed. hakkai placed his other hand on y/n's back while the other one is holding her hand.

" thank you, have you eaten? " y/n said adjusting her position to make herself comfortable.

hakkai went back on his chair and leaned his back again. he shook his head as a no.

" not yet, but i can make a call on my friend since him and his brother runs a ramen shop, maybe i could tell him to come here with food, if that's okay to you... " hakkai said.

y/n's head tilts on the side as she's thinking. after making her decision, she faces hakkai then leaned her back on the headboard then smiles.

" yep, that's okay, just make sure he doesn't take long to get here, i dont want you starving to death here in house... " y/n said.

hakkai tsked then laughed, fishing out his phone then types something. he's texting his his friend the address from what y/n expecting.

hakkai then looked at her again.

" everyone doesn't want their guest to starve, but you're my patient for now and i should be the one who's worried. " hakkai said.

y/n raised one brow then chuckled a little.

" but you're in my house, that makes you my guest so it's right for me to be worried about you. "

" but you're injured and you're full of bruises and cuts, plus, im the one who aided and look after you and seeing you still struggling even if you're just going to sit, makes me worried and makes me feel bad. "

" but you're in my house. " y/n said emphasizing the word ' my '.

" and you're injured and you don't have anyone to look after you except me. " hakkai fired back.

giving up, y/n huffed then pouts a little, looking away from hakkai then crosses her arms carefully.

hakkai chuckled at the sight then sighs. watching y/n sulked while a small smile is plastered on his face.

" glad to know that you didn't call for your sister's help. " souya, hakkai's friend said.

y/n giggled as hakkai and souya argued about something. before the arguing starts, souya introduced himself as hakkai's best friend and said that he'll just join the two eat since the time that hakkai texted him to come over, he hasn't eaten anything yet and told his brother that he'll be eating with hakkai and y/n.

" well, i can handle this myself! "

" its because it's your fault! "

hearing the two starts shouting, y/n puts down her chopsticks then look at the both of them.

" uhm, will the both of you stop arguing and just eat, souya said that the food tastes good if its still warm and yet, you're letting your food to be cold... " y/n said in a calming voice, looking at souya and hakkai back and forth.

" hakkai started it. " souya said in a quiet voice.

" it was you who started it! "

" hakkai. "

hakkai looked at y/n with his brows meeting at the middle. y/n just raised him a single brow, meaning, she doesn't give a single care whoever started it. hakkai then starts to eat, slowly as he steals a glance of y/n and souya.

souya eats like a squirrel.... y/n thought while looking at souya eats.

hakkai noticed y/n looking at souya. he then coughs fakingly, making y/n and souya looked at him.

" uhm... how's your hands? " hakkai asked.

souya looked at his hands.

" my hands are okay, why are you asking? " souya said while his mouth is still full.

" im not asking you, im asking her. " hakkai said pointing at y/n.

y/n giggled as souya looked down then continues to eat. she gabe souya a tissue to wipe his lips.

" dont talk when your mouth is full, if your brother haven't told you that, souya. and hakkai, my hands still hurts but it's bearable so i can move them a little. " y/n answered then sips on her water.

" want me to feed you? " hakkai asked.

with that question, y/n blushed and souya almost choked.

" man, single lives matters too! " souya said.

" but we're not a couple... "

after eating breakfast, hakkai carried y/n back to her room, although, y/n said that she can walk, hakkai insisted on carrying her. souya left early after eating breakfast with them as he said that he still needs to help his brother with the shop.

after putting y/n down on her bed, hakkai sat on the chair then stretches his limbs, yawning. y/n noticed hakkai yawned.

" uhm, hakkai? " y/n called. hakkai hummed as an answer, eyes closed.

" did you slept well last night? " y/n asked.

hakkai shook his head as a no. and that makes y/n feel bad. as soon as hakkai opened his eyes, y/n pats the area of the bed beside her.

hakkai raised a brow in confusion which makes y/n giggled. she asked him to come closer and hakkai did come closer.

" sleep here, since im not sleepy yet. " y/n said which makes hakkai's eyes go wide.

" are you sure? because you said- "

" i said that you're not going to sleep with me when im going to sleep. " y/n cuts off hakkai's sentence.

hakkai tiled his head to the side.

" no, you said that this in the exact words ' you're not going to sleep with me '. " hakkai said.

y/n blinked few times then remembered that she did said that. chuckling, she pats on her side, signalling hakkai to lay down.

" i may said that in a wrong way or something but i know you want to sleep, so sleep here. "

" are you really sure? "

" yes. " y/n reassured.

hakkai lied down on the bed with y/n sitting on his side. feeling awkward, hakkai faced his back on y/n. y/n noticed that hakkai is feeling awkward then laughs.

" you know, im very thankful that you're here, hakkai. " y/n said in a calming voice.

hakkai nods slowly, feeling himself going to a deep slumber.

" although, im still kinda mad at you, im still thankful since you treated my wounds and came to apologize and admitted your wrongs..... "

y/n's voice became more silent to hakkai's ear. feeling that hakkai's breath became heavier and heavier, y/n chuckled as she knows that hakkai is already on a dreamland.

" sleepwell, hakkai. " she said as she pats hakkai's head.

with that action, hakkai faced her then hugged her waist gently, making y/n blush.

" play with my hair, please... "

" but you don't have that kind of hair to be played with. "

hakkai's grip on y/n's waist tightened and it makes y/n giggled. leaning her head back, she draw random shapes on hakkai's head with her bruised fingers gently, not wanting herself to be hurt and not wanting hakkai to wake up.

sighing, y/n closed her eyes, planning to take up in a sitting position.

" ugh, how do i tell this to mitsuya... "