Bring Me A Dream (Michael Mye...

By Qu33nW0lf13

DISCLAIMER: 18+ ONLY After moving from Phoenix to Illinois to start a new life, Trinity Estrella makes Haddo... More

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start in Haddonfield
Chapter 2: "Happy Birthday, Love Trinity."
Chapter 3: A Peck of Poison
Chapter 4: Her Killer Guardian
Chapter 5: Vulnerable
Chapter 6: Keep Calling My Name 'Till I Come Back Home
Chapter 7: "You Make Me Feel...More Alive Than I Am."
Chapter 8: His Anchor Of Sanity
Chapter 9: Her Love For A Criminal
Chapter 10: His Bloodstained Diamond
Chapter 12: Submitting To Her
Chapter 13: "You Changed Me When I Met You."
Chapter 14: "You Help Me Feel Normal, Like I'm Not A Monster!"
Chapter 15: Preparations and Expectations
Chapter 16: Meeting the Family
Chapter 17: His "Reward"
Chapter 18: A Dark Past with Rotten Roots
Chapter 19: Before The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Butcher and His Murderess - Part 1
Chapter 21: The Butcher and His Murderess - Part 2
Chapter 22: The Aftermath
Chapter 23: The Loving and Lustful Calm
Chapter 24: His Nightmare and The Hindered Storm
Chapter 25: Regret and the Pain of the Outcome
Chapter 26: Earth-Shattering Sexual Healing
Chapter 27: "This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us."
Chapter 28: "You'll Always Have Someone To Come Home To."
Chapter 29: Submissive Training and Heartfelt Promises
Chapter 30: A Dream or A Memory?
Chapter 31: Truth and Corruption
Chapter 32: A Promise Made in Heat
Chapter 33: The Trouble with Siblings
Chapter 34: The Begrudged Ally
Chapter 35: A Memory Set Ablaze

Chapter 11: Crazy In Love With You

362 11 4
By Qu33nW0lf13

Trigger Warning: Mentions of the DDLG kink (nicknames)

12:30 AM
Saturday 27th October
Michael's P.O.V

I couldn't stop myself from looking at Trinity up and down as she was covered in Randal's blood! She just looked so beautiful and dreamy to me! I especially enjoyed the way she sounded when she talked him down before killing him. It was a massive turn on for me, aside from her being almost covered in blood from head to toe!

"I'm going to need a hand or two to help me get rid of the body, you in?" She asked me and I nodded in reply, then she instructed me to get the back door open and grab a shovel to start digging a grave.

Once I began digging, I started to hear the voices in my head again and they sounded calmer than before!

"Wow, she's really made a masterpiece out of that guy, didn't she? Guess you got one thing in common after all!"
"Maybe we should ask her to join the hunt! She'd be a great asset!"
"Actually no, too risky! Although we can agree she has a nice ass, we can't lose her nor end up accidentally hurting her!"
"Idiot, we meant-oh never mind! Just tell her about what's going down on Halloween before it's too late!"

"Michael? Hello? You still in there?" I heard Trinity's voice suddenly echo in my head and I turned around to see her still covered in blood and holding three black rubbish bags. "Oh wow! You're doing great with the digging! Nice job, babe!"

'Did she...cut Randal into pieces?!' I thought to myself as I looked at the rubbish bags. 'Yeah...there's no way I'm messing up with her!'

I kept digging to make a hole big enough to bury and cover three garbage bags and once I did, I helped Trinity throw them in while I had to keep a lookout to make sure nobody saw what we were doing—-just to be safe! We began filling up the hole with the dirt I dug up and we had to make sure the disturbed plot of dirt was as flat as possible! Trinity grabbed a spray that when fired on the disturbed patch of dirt, it instantly became green, and it looked as if there was grass here—-like no one dug a hole at all!

"Alright, that's done!" She said, sighing with relief as she wiped her forehead with her forearm to be rid of any sweat. "I think it's time for me to have a shower."

She looked at me and I quickly shook my head in protest! She gave me a weird look and all I did was make a wolf-whistle at her which cracked her up laughing and she tried to muffle her laugh!

"How is me being covered in the blood of that asshole sexy to you?" She whispered, still trying not to laugh out loud. "You're a weirdo...but you're my weirdo and I love you."

I walked over to her to be up-close to her and I looked into her brown eyes. They seemed tame and innocent-like, but maybe if I made the first move, I could explore the sexual side of her that I've been meaning to dive into all night!

I started with touching her left cheek bone delicately and with the knuckles of my right hand, I caressed her cheek and traced her jawline to her chin with my index finger. I heard her breathing hitch a little as I slowly slid my finger down her neck to in-between her collarbones and at the opening of her vest. She bit her lip and I shivered as I noticed she was coming up close to my "face" to kiss the lips of my mask. I chuckled at this and stopped her before she could proceed any further, making her gasp in surprise.

"Mikey! How rude!" She playfully said and I made her turn around just so I could give her one hard spank on her ass!

Because of her clothing, it didn't make that much of an impact, but it did make Trinity give me a mischievous look and start running inside the house giggling! I growled in response and began chasing after her by jogging into the house.

As I locked the back door, I heard rustling behind me and before I knew it, Trinity was already undressing herself and she was sitting on the edge of her dining table! She had a curvy shape with slightly broad shoulders, her stomach was a little bit chubby along with her belly sort of hanging just above her vulva, thick upper thighs with toned calves and she was wearing green laced lingerie that had flower patterns on the bra and underwear. I walked on over to her and she just stared at me with a lusty smile and seductively licked her lips at me! While she kept her eyes on me, she had her left hand softly touch around my crotch area and travel up to my stomach, then she put her index and middle finger into a "walking position" and made her way up to the zip of my dark blue coveralls.

Third P.O.V
12:45 AM

The two bloodthirsty lovers were in close proximity of each other—-one being fully clothed while the other being bloodstained yet still wearing her lingerie. Michael kept his eyes on her as she did to him, and he couldn't stop nibbling on his bottom lip as Trinity grabbed the zip of his overalls and slowly began to bring it down. While she continued this action, she kissed and licked parts of Michael's exposed chest—-making her way down with the zip! Although she wondered why he didn't wear a shirt under his overalls this time, she didn't care as she was too busy making Michael grunt and groan erotically. Once she got to his crotch area, she saw that his cock was bulging from his white underwear—-looking as if it was going to explode if it wasn't taken care of soon! He suddenly bucked his hips slightly against Trinity's hand as she lightly traced the outline of his dick with her index finger and thumb from her right hand.

"Ya want me to take care of it, my love?" She whispered to him in the eerie silence of her home.

He nodded with a needy hum and Trinity proceeded to pull out his hard 7.5-inch cock from his underwear! She smiled at this sight and made sure to build up some saliva to lubricate his cock so Trinity could take in a big portion of his size in her mouth. She positioned herself on all-fours on the dining table which gave Michael a view of her ass cheeks that made his cock twitch a little!

With just one lick, Trinity swore she heard Michael make a small and lustful whimper that was muffled by his mask, and she kept licking his shaft up and down slowly but at a steady pace before she started swirling her tongue around the head of his cock!

'My god, he's so needy, just like me! He's so cute!' Trinity thought as she continued to look at Michael who groaned as he felt like he was just going to explode from Trinity's current action, and she hasn't even started putting Michael's throbbing cock in her mouth yet!

"Trinity..." he moaned his lover's name. "Please...I want more! Please! I'm gonna-ahh!"

Before he could continue, Trinity had already taken him in her mouth—-the head almost touching her uvula at the back of her throat! Trinity enjoyed the pleasure she was giving to Michael as all he could do was groan and moan over and over from oversensitivity and she felt his hands slip onto the back of her head and held her still!

She looked up at Michael who was still wearing the mask and she heard him breathing heavily with a slight whimpering in his breathing. "Let me take it from here, Princess." He said to her in his low and husky voice, his eyes barely visible through his mask. "I'll be gentle..."

She hummed in agreement and Michael began to slowly thrust himself in and out of Trinity's mouth, her saliva building up again and lubricating Michael's cock even more! Trinity curled her toes so she could eventually handle Michael going fully down her throat as he began to pick up the pace a little with the bucking of his hips. All of a sudden with an animalistic growl, he stopped thrusting and began to jerk off what was visible of his cock as it was still inside of Trinity's mouth, and she soon felt his warm cum begin to flow onto her tongue and moaned at the taste of it! Michael's moans were quiet as he came into Trinity's maw and when she took him out, she put a hand over her mouth and closed her eyes so she could take her time swallowing his cum—-making Michael hum with adoration at her act.

"Good girl..." he panted heavily through the mask, still recovering from climaxing for the first time. "That's right, swallow it all for Daddy, baby girl..."

The moment Trinity looked up at him while licking her lips, Michael's heartbeat began to accelerate and after taking off his mask and tossing it on a nearby dining chair, he motioned for Trinity to get on her knees, and he immediately began a make-out session—-their tongues wrestling for dominance over the other and Michael taking off Trinity's lingerie from her body.

When both lovers pulled away for air, Michael took advantage and manipulated Trinity to lay on the dining table again with her legs hanging off the end and although she blushed from Michael staring at her body with a lustful look in his eyes, he lovingly touched her body with care.

"Now...let me take care of you, my Princess~" Michael said to her, staring into her brown eyes.

He leaned over to kiss her again with a loving hum and he began to softly glide his right middle finger over the moist lips of Trinity's vulva, and she gasped in shock as a response to Michael's action. He smiled devilishly as she whimpered from his touch, and he began to softly kiss the crook of her neck on her right side which made her whimper even more—-begging Michael to do more to her as her hips kept twitching from the teasing of her pussy. As soon as Michael introduced his tongue onto the crook of her neck, he had Trinity moaning in ecstasy loudly that it echoed throughout the first floor of the house!

Michael chuckled darkly as he heard her erotic cries and he slowly moved his way down to her pussy—-kissing, licking, sucking and biting her breasts, nipples and belly on the way down. Trinity watched Michael as he softly kissed around her pussy, all while avoiding the wet opening and it made Trinity beg for him again which was like music to Michael's ears. The scent of her pussy enticed him to just dive in like a poor person eating dinner, or in this case "dessert", but he resisted as he wanted to keep teasing his Princess even more! Once he knew she had enough of being teased in that manner, he looked at her dead in the eyes and very lightly traced the wet lips of her vulva with his tongue—-provoking Trinity to make a high-pitched moan!

"Michael!" She screamed his name with tears in her eyes from the oversensitivity he was putting her through. "Fuck!!!"

With a cheeky chuckle, he finally dove his tongue inside the lips of her pussy and began eating her out—-making sure to lap up every moist area as much as he could. His tongue found her clitoris and as he pressed on it, he felt Trinity's hips twitch a little as she moaned at this invasive act! He held down her hips and gripped them tightly as he began to work on her clitoris, making Trinity scream, moan and toss her head side to side all at the same time. She was smart enough to keep her hands on the sides of the dining table as she didn't want to accidentally anger Michael while he was busy eating her out like he hasn't eaten all day! When Trinity was almost close to climaxing, Michael had pulled away in time and stared at her as she was panting heavily and whimpering—-admiring her beauty in full bare glory.

'If only she knew how truly beautiful she is when she's a mess like this.' Michael thought to himself as a smile began to form on his face—-his eyes filled with passion and lust for this woman who risks her life just simply caring for him and letting him into her home as if he lived with her.

He once again leaned over her body and slid arms around her mid-section as he looked into her eyes. "Wrap yourself around me, Princess. I wanna make love to you properly." He whispered to her, and she nodded weakly in reply.

She began to wrap her arms behind his shoulders and around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. He gripped her hips tightly and picked her up from the dining table, making sure he had a good hold on her as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom. Once they made it to the room, he put Trinity down and motioned for her to stand as he brought out a towel to be laid out on the bed. When the bed was set, Michael immediately motioned for Trinity to lay down on the bed and he began to fully undress himself!

As Michael was taking off his clothes, Trinity watched him and noticed that he had a lot of scars covering his chest and possibly his back which included stab wounds, cuts and gunshot wounds! She wondered how he survived, but she didn't ponder anymore as she was suddenly looking at a naked Michael Myers standing beside her bed, staring at her while his cock was still hard and throbbing. He climbed over her body and placed himself in between her legs then raised them onto his hips as he positioned his twitching cock at her entrance. She gasped a little as she felt it invading the lips of her vulva but looking into Michael's eyes made it easier for her to open up because she truly loved him and for the first time in a very long while, Trinity was truly happy in this moment!

She nodded for Michael to proceed with inserting himself inside and since Trinity's pussy was drenched in her vaginal fluids, Michael found it easy to go all the way inside and immediately begin thrusting at a regular pace! Trinity dug her nails into Michael's shoulders as she felt sparks of ecstasy run throughout her entire body, making her eyes roll backwards as she moaned in pleasure. She threw her head back as Michael began to pump his cock into her sex-starved pussy at a slightly faster pace and even he made some small noises---such as grunts, groans and moans!

"Harder, Michael!" Trinity moaned as she gripped the bed sheets that were left exposed by the towel her and Michael were on and she wrapped her legs around his waist again, beckoning Michael to lean down closer to her body.

When he started ramming himself into Trinity, Michael couldn't hold back his moans any longer as he was loving the feeling of being inside of her warm wetness! He absolutely adored the way she looked with every thrust he made---her face being contorted with lust and pleasure.

'Fuck, I don't want this to end! She's so...gorgeous, beautiful and cute!' Michael thought to himself as he kept staring at Trinity. 'I can't lose her! I won't let anyone take her away from me because she's worth living and killing for! I'd do anything for her. Anything!'

He carefully leant his forehead on Trinity's and snaked his arms on both sides of her body to grip onto her shoulders from behind and with a small peck on her lips, along with a genuine look of adoration on his face, he started to pound his cock into Trinity---making her scream in pleasure and hold onto Michael tightly for dear life! After 3 and a half minutes of Trinity moaning for more and Michael pounding into her, she finally climaxed---screaming Michael's name and he shortly came to his climax as well with a long and loud moan, followed by some groans and he became a heavy breathing mess.

He cautiously pulled his dick out of Trinity and placed himself on her left side as he held her closer to him by her mid-section. Trinity leaned on her left side to look at Michael who sleepily smiled at her with his blue dilated eye and she felt his left hand softly caress her right cheek.

"I love you, Trinity...so much." He said to her sleepily, lightly pinching Trinity's right cheek. "I'll always love you and...I'd do anything to make you happy. I'd do...anything...for you."

She giggled with a big loving smile and softly kissed Michael with a happy moan. "I love you too, Michael and I will do the same with you. I promise!"

The last statement made Michael's tear ducts start opening and he tried to hide his tears of joy by smothering his face into the pillow he was laying his head on. He obviously didn't expect Trinity to love him this much nor want to be with him like this, regardless of his criminal record! However, he can finally be happy knowing that he has someone not only to fight for, but to live for as well. With a sweet and gentle kiss, Michael held Trinity tightly against his body and buried his face into her hair, not caring about the smell of blood still on her body and they both fell into their deep sleep in each other's embrace—-their lustful and romantic bond becoming stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.3K 20
(Y/N) had a good childhood. She was babied by her wealthy parents, and definitely isn't used to being independent, but she had to leave the nest soon...
54.8K 1.9K 53
After Y/n's parents separate she has to move to Haddonfield with her mother and sister . Everything seems to be going well until she learns the terri...
33.7K 867 40
What happens when Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield after escaping from the Health facility. Y/n, was Michael's nurse and took care of him while h...
19.2K 535 10
October 31st, 1979 would mark a year ever since you were kidnapped by a man that you would have never expected to be your true love. As days pass, yo...