Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Cha...

Από EmperorSquid

A story about what would happen if an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent, with a burning spirit t... Περισσότερα

Bio (just incase)
Seeya Later, Shorty!
Thanks, Shorty!
Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!
I'll Teach Ya How To Swim, Shorty!
Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.
Shorty, Wanna Go To The Festival?
Don't Hold Me Back, Shorty~
This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!
Let's Go Home, Shorty~
Thank you!!
Not Bad, Shorty~!
Q&A Special
Shorty!! Move!!
Wanna Help, Shorty?
Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?
Q&A Special #2
What Now, Shorty~?
Let's Do That Again, Shorty~
Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream
Look Me In The Eyes, Shorty.
You Okay, Shorty...?
Seriously, Shorty...
Shorty, I Need Your Help~
C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~
Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.
Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~
I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 1/2)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)
Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!
Jeez, Shorty. You Look Terrible.
You Better Get Well Soon, Shorty.
You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

Wanna Deal With That, Shorty?

2.1K 51 31
Από EmperorSquid

Our favorite pint sized protag was currently in a meeting with rest of the public morals committee. The topic at hand was about the upcoming cultural festival. Currently they were told what each exhibition was doing and they could voice their complaints if they wanted too.

"A class of 2nd years is doing a haunted house, and wanted to use fake blood. Any objections?" Fuki-san asked.

The room remained quiet, nobody seemed to mind.

"Haunted house... That's probably Gamo-chan's idea, she did mention liking horror." Rohan thought about his friend

"Are we missing any clubs or classrooms to discuss?" Fuki-san asked.

"Did we talk about the art club?" A male member asked.

"Didn't the president leave?" A female member asked.

"Yes, there's only one member." Rohan said.

"Do you know them?" Fuki-san asked.

Rohan nodded, answering the question of the public morals committee chief.

"He's quiet and mostly keeps to himself..." Rohan noted.

"Mostly..." Rohan thought as a certain tanned terror appeared in his mind.

"Do you know if he will be participating?" Fuki-san asked.

"I don't know, if you want I can go check." Rohan responded.

"I'd appreciate that, thank you." Fuki-san thanked.

Rohan nodded at her with thanks with a half-smile. Then people started talking amongst themselves.

"Didn't the president leave the club...?"

"Yeah, I heard she went to cram school..."

"Hamasaki-san must be happy about that..."

That last sentence caught Rohan's attention.

"Hmm. Not inaccurate." Rohan thought.

You see Rohan and the art president never talked often but for the times they did it wasn't good. Their relationship was strained to lay the least. Rohan was always the first to boycott her lewd drawings, while the president saw Rohan's boycott as nothing more than censorship of her art.

"Well if that's all I believe this meeting is over, you are all dismissed." Fuki-san declared standing up and saluting.

The rest of the public morals committee stood up and saluted back. Some members starting talking to eachother, mostly about the upcoming festival. Rohan didn't converse with his fellow members, he simply got up and walked towards the door, before he bumped into someone.

"Ahh... I'm sorry!" The male member apologized. The member apologized when he realized he bumped into the right hand of the chief.

"I'm gonna get it now!" The male member thought with fear looking at the pseudo descendant of Napoleon.

"Excuse me." Rohan mumbled before walking out the door, much to the confusion of the other members.

"Huh... that's odd." A female member spoke up.

"Is it just me or does Hamasaki-san seem different, like less moody than usual?" Another member asked.

"Do you think it's because the art president left?" A different member asked.

"Nah, Hamasaki-san isn't that petty... right?"

And just like that Rohan just created discord in the public morals committee. Everyone wanted to know what was making the destroyer of all lewd things, calmer than usual.

"I should ask Naoto if the art club is participating this year." Rohan thought walking towards the direction of the art room.

"I wonder if she'll be there." Rohan thought thinking of a certain orange-haired girl.

"I hope it isn't awkward after our..." Rohan thought back to his "date" with the fiery haired-girl.

"No stop thinking that!" Rohan said shaking his slightly red face.

Ding

"Eh?" Rohan thought looking at his phone.

He had gotten a text. He scrolled past his contacts of the nicknames he gave his friends and family, but always made sure to put their names in parentheses. Shitty nee-chan (Lisa), annoying Italian (Enrico), and the dog faced adlib (Yoshi) respectfully, until he found the contact who texted him: annoying best friend (Gamo-chan). He looked at the text she sent him.

"Look behind you." The text read.

"Huh...?" Rohan thought, before turning around to stare directly into the orange eyes of the dragon.

"Sup." Gamo-chan said nonchalantly.

"Wha!?" Rohan said with wide eyes staring back into the orange eyes.

"What are doing so close?" Rohan grumbled and an angry face while shuffling away.

"Aww~ Shorty's all flustered." Gamo-chan teased.

"Only in your dreams." Rohan said with a scowl.

Gamo rolled her eyes at his comment.

"We're you heading to?" Gamo-chan asks walking up to Rohan.

"Art room." Rohan said walking beside Gamo.

"We're you hoping I was there?" Gamo-chan asked.

"N-No I just wanted to ask Naoto a question." Rohan said with a red face that you couldn't tell if it was of anger or embarrassment.

"I only though about it! She doesn't know right!?" Rohan thought with worry.

"Cough, Do you wanna come with me?" Rohan asked scratching the back of his head.

"He totally wants to hang out." Gamo-chan thought with confidence and smug.

"Sure let's go, I wanna mess with Paisen." Gamo-chan said smirking.

The thought of Gamo-chan messing with Paisen came to Rohan's mind. Normally Rohan would feel pity for the boy, and it was no different now but now with a new feeling. Rohan only experienced this feeling when that guy in the park was hitting on Gamo-chan. Was it... Jealousy? (Dun dun dun!!!)

"Why do you torment him so? Don't you do that enough with me?" Rohan asked.

"What jealous~?" Gamo-chan asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, would you be jealous if I hung out with Nagatoro?" Rohan asked rhetorically.

Gamo then went into intense thought, thinking of Nagatoro teasing Rohan.

"Hehe~ what's wrong Shorty~?" Imagination Nagatoro asked smacking Rohan's head.

"I said stop." Imagination Rohan grumbled at imagination Nagatoro, who was unfazed.

Gamo's face darken to that of an unknown emotion, but it didn't look good.

"Uh Gamo-chan?" Rohan said bringing Gamo out of her thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You were spacing out for a second. Are you alright?" Rohan asked with concern.

Gamo-chan nodded at his question, before getting her smile back.

"Worrying about me? I'm flattered~" Gamo-chan said with a flirtatious undertone.

"That's not what I meant!" Rohan said flustered.

Gamo smiled triumphantly at the results of her statement.

"Yo~" An cutesy female voice announced.

"Yo!" An Italian accented male voice announced.

Rohan and Gamo then turned to voices that wanted their attention. It was the infamous dumb and dumber of the group: Enrico and Yoshi.

"'Sup!" Gamo shouted back waving at Yoshi.

"'Sup." Rohan mumbled back waving at Enrico.

"Wow very enthusiastic, glad to see you to." Enrico said with a smirk.

Rohan looked at the Italian with eyes and a face that looked like he was about to face palm, but he held back the urge.

"Where you guys going?" Gamo asked.

"We were looking for you guys. Well Yosh was looking for you, and I was looking for Rohan, but hey it worked out in the end." Enrico responded.

Yoshi nodded at Enrico's comment, agreeing with him.

"Well we're going to the art room..." Rohan started to say.

"...to mess with Paisen..." Gamo-chan interrupted.

"To talk to him! Wanna tag along?" Rohan emphasized, before asking the duo.

"Yes!" Both Enrico and Yoshi announced.

"Ok jeez, your acting like we're going to Disneyland." Rohan mumbled.

"Disneyland!?." Both Enrico and Yoshi asked in sync with starry eyes.

"For the love off-" Rohan said rubbing his forehead. While the other three laughed.

Timeskip

By this point in time they were all steadily approaching the art room. They also picked up Alexander and Sakura along the way. They were having an intellectual conversation fit for teenagers.

"Lewd Slayer?" Rohan asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah! Me and Yosh are watching this anime called "Goblin Slayer", and the main characters only kills goblins, kinda like how you only hunt for lewd stuff, henceforth Lewd Slayer." Enrico explained.

"Ok no, you are not calling me that." Rohan said after breathing in sharply.

"I thing it fits you, Shorty~" Gamo said pointing at Rohan with both pointer fingers.

"Snug!!" Yoshi said.

"The chivalrous Lewd Slayer!" Gamo announced while laughing.

"Lewd Slayer!" Yoshi shouted with a fist.

"Stop calling me that!" Rohan shouted while shaking a fist at the three laughing hyenas.

"Uhh... Y'all might wanna see this..." The voice of Alexander said with distress as he peered into the art room.

Both Yoshi and Gamo's head peered over Sakura's head, while Rohan and Enrico's head popped below Alexander to see what was in the room, and what they saw horrified them. Nagatoro in a neko outfit hitting Senpai while repeating the word "Kimo*!" Everyone looking in had a darken look that showed that they were horrified.

"Wanna deal with that, Shorty?" Gamo asked at the dubious act that was being displayed. Rohan looked like he about to go inside and stop it before retreating.

"You know what I'm good." Rohan said shivering with disgust.

Timeskip brought to you by Rohan and Gamo playing Janken.

After waiting out Nagatoro's Kimo attack, they decided to enter, and Nagatoro and Senpai noticed for a while that Rohan was staring at them with shame. But ignoring that they all decided to sit at the table and eat lunch, while Nagatoro struck a pose.

"Senpa~i. Don't forget to make me look sexy~" Nagatoro said with sultriness.

"W-What do you mean sexy...?" Senpai asked with flushed cheeks.

"I-I'm just going to draw you normally...!!" Senpai said pushing up his glasses.

"Paisen's face is totally red!!" Gamo said resting her head on her cheek.

"Totally red!!" Yoshi said pointing.

"That's totally hilarious~" Sakura said smiling.

"This is ToTaLlY inappropriate!!" Rohan said mocking the girls.

"Your thinking of something rude weren't you?" Gamo asked leaning in.

"N-No of course not..." Rohan mumbled.

"You probably mocked me didntcha?" Gamo said now putting her forehead on Rohan's forehead.

"Okay back up, and clean up your mess!" Rohan said pushing her shoulder, pushing her back into her chair, before scolding her about the mess.

"The cultural festival is next week, right~?" Nagatoro asked Senpai.

"Ah, yeah."

"My club will be doing yakisoba stand!! It's the famous and respected 20 year tradition of the Kaza school's swimming club!!" Nagatoro said imaging herself tossing yakisoba.

"You're the only club member though~" Gamo commented.

"Don't be rude." Rohan scolded.

"It's fine~ helpers are members too!!" Nagatoro responded.

"It's not a club, but our class is doing a haunted house!! It'll be scary as hell!" Gamo said imaging herself dressed as a ghost.

"Even Junji* is afraid!" Yoshi said imaging herself dressed as a mummy.

"Who's Junji?" Enrico asked Alexander who shrugged in response.

"Maybe I'll help out with the game club~" Sakura commented.

"Eh? Those guys from the cafeteria?" Nagatoro asked concern.

"Sakura, you're still with that club...?" Nagatoro asked with a sweat drop.

"Yep! They're treating me really well~ Sakura said with glee.

"Mankind are all brothers and sisters, so we should all make up and have fun." Sakura said with a cheer.

"I wish you would trust people so easily..." Alexander said with worry.

"We're having a VR corner, come check it out~" Sakura said imaging herself wearing a VR headset.

"S-Sure..." Nagatoro mumbled, while everyone look at her friend wondering if she was right in the head.

"I'm coming with you." Alexander said still not trusting the members in the club.

"Yay~ thanks~" Sakura said nuzzling into Alexander's arm

"W-Well is just..." Alexander stuttered with flushed cheeks, having every bit of bass in his voice gone.

"So what's the art club's exhibition?" Nagatoro asked Senpai.

Just in that moment Senpai went into deep thought.

"What are you doing for the festival?" Gamo asked Rohan.

"Probably will help morals committee keep the peace." Rohan said putting his finger on his chin.

"You should come check out the haunted house Shorty, I'll scare ya to death!" Gamo said.

"If I have free time, I'll think about it." Rohan said resting his head on his hand.

Gamo was confident he would show up.

"Senpai's staring off into space." Nagatoro said getting Senpai's attention.

"Hah! A-ah our exhibition, right? Well, maybe we'll display our art like last year..." Senpai said sweating.

"So boring~" Nagatoro said with a bored look. Senpai got an tick mark in anger on his cheek.

"No one's gonna come~" Sakura said with glee for some bizarre reason.

"Sounds dull~" Gamo teased.

"Gloomy!!" Yoshi shouted.

Senpai looked at his male friends for help and received none.

"Yeah..." Alexander mumbled ashamed.

"Kinda does..." Enrico said scratching the back of his head.

"Mhm." Rohan said nodding his head.

"Well it totally does suit you Senpai~" Nagatoro said snickering.

"These guys..." Senpai thought bitterly at the reactions of his group of friends.

"We'll give you a hand!" Nagatoro said shaking her cat paw.

"So let's give it more bang and fire it up~ ok~?" Nagatoro said with excitement.

"What do you mean by fire it up...?" Senpai asked with caution.

"Hm~ for example~"

"Whack a Senpai!" Nagatoro offered which made everyone one in the room laugh, even Rohan was snickering.

"Pop up Senpai!" Nagatoro said putting an imaginary sword in an imaginary barrel. Which made the group laugh harder.

"You're the only one who's going to enjoy the that!" Senpai yelled with embarrassment. The group laughter died down with starting with Rohan, who was still snickering.

"Cough, not funny." Rohan coughed into his while trying to keep a straight face.

"Liar." Gamo mumbled, which prompted a glare from the short male.

"Be right back." Rohan told Gamo; getting up from his seat.

"Where ya goin?" Gamo asked.

"Bathroom." Rohan said walking out the door, while Gamo watched as he left.

"Hmm~ then maybe something easier..."

"Kitty kitty cafe!" Nagatoro said holding a cup.

"Hah!?" Senpai said confused.

"Here you go nya~" Nagatoro said pouting some green tea into a cup.

"H-Hey...!! You're to close!!" Senpai said embarrassed.

"Your face is all red~" Sakura said smiling.

"You're loving this aren't you, Paisen!?" Gamo asked.

"Loving it!" Yoshi shouted pointing at him.

"I am not!!" Senpai said stubbornly.

"But doing the reverse might work too~" Sakura wondered.

"Reverse?" Nagatoro asked.

"Like a cross dressing cafe!" Sakura suggested with glee.

Everyone then imagined Senpai in a black maid dress with long hair.

"I am not doing that!" Senpai shouted.

"It might actually work...?" Gamo wondered.

"It might?" Yoshi said with a sweat drop.

"I think it'll be pretty popular~ in fact..." Sakura said now looking at the American and Italian.

"Funny, Enrico and Rohan could help~" Sakura suggested.

"What!?" Alexander said in English.

"Che!?" Enrico said in Italian.

Then the thought of the rest of the boys in maid dresses came to mind. Rohan in particular had a short but feminine haircut with a pinkish-red maid dress.

"So gross!!" Nagatoro said making an X with her arms.

"How about it Funny, will you wear a maid dress for me~" Sakura asked putting on the puppy dog eyes.

"Must resist." Alexander mumbled and eventually turned away from Sakura.

"Phooey~" Sakura mumbled in defeat.

"I'd rock the shit out of maid dress wouldn't I Yosh?" Enrico asked with an embarrassed face while flexing.

"Ehh... No..." Yoshi answered slightly embarrassed at the thought of Enrico in a maid dress.

Enrico grabbed his chest in fake heart ache.

"Perché mi fair così male?" Enrico asked.

Rohan wasn't present to give an answer, but Gamo was certainly thinking of Rohan in a maid dress.

"Shorty in a maid dress..." Gamo thought.

Suddenly a thought of Gamo in a tuxedo sitting in a maid cafe played in her mind, while she was waiting her server arrived.

"Welcome what can I get you?" Maid Rohan asked with a fake smile.

"Hmm~ how about..." Tuxedo Gamo thought before standing up and grabbing Maid Rohan's hand bringing him closer before whispering.

"You~" Tuxedo Gamo whispered in his ear.

Maid Rohan stepped back with flushed cheeks, but still holding her hand.

"You perv..." Maid Rohan grumbled while looking down, but before he could answer another voice spoke up.

"Gamo-chan!" Yoshi shouted.

"Huh, what are we talking about?" Gamo said being brought out of her thoughts bubble.

"Maid dresses." Yoshi responded

"Oh yeah, sounds creepy..." Gamo responded trying to play is cool.

But Gamo's previous thoughts said otherwise and from that day forth.

Gamo awakened a hidden fetish.

But during the whole ordeal Senpai got a face that some people could recognize. A face that shown he recognized somebody footsteps, and his face darkened in fear. His friends look at him in shock and asked what was wrong, but he just walked to the door of preparation room and instructed everyone to get in.

"Can you guys get in the preparation room for a second?"

"Eh?"

"What's wrong~?" Nagatoro asked.

"I'll explain later... j-just hurry..."

"Oh~?

"That's so annoying~"

Everyone that sat at the table walked into the preparation room.

"It's cramped~" Sakura complained.

"It stinks of oil~" Gamo also complained.

"Quit acting like a woman." Enrico insulted.

"Enrico, they are women." Alexander said.

"Don't be a wise ass." Enrico responded.

"Senpai's locking us up~" Nagatoro snickered.

"Locking us up!" Yoshi shouted concerned.

"I-I'm not...!" Senpai mumbled.

As Senpai was closing the preparation room door, the main door open and stood there was a older woman, which noticable features... like her red eyes, or her long hair... oh yeah there were also her massive fuckin-

"P-President..." Senpai said worried.

On the other side of the door Nagatoro listened and gave a look of shock.

"What's happenin'?" Alexander asked the question everyone was thinking, but Nagatoro didn't respond.

"P-President, what prints you here today...?" Senpai asked visibly nervous.

"Does a club member need a special reason to come to her own club...?" The President asked rhetorically.

"No...?" Senpai mumbled.

Nagatoro had a look of anger. Who would dare attack her Senpai?

"It's his ex." Gamo whispered.

"That's impossible. Just think about it." Nagatoro insulted.

"I wonder if her prefers older girls?" Sakura wondered.

"No way."

"My?"

"My~?" Yoshi and Sakura both said acting like an Onee-san.

"Shush I'm trying to listen." Enrico scolded.

"I feel like we're missing something..." Alexander mumbled.

"I've been thinking that we should do something for the cultural festival." The President said.

"Are we going with... an art display again?" Senpai asked.

"I left the art club to you. You decide." The President demanded.

"O-Oh yeah..."

Right before Senpai could give an answer the door opened again, and in that moment they realized what they forgot.

"Shorty!!" Gamo thought realizing, that he wasn't in the room with them.

"Hey Naoto, I almost forgot what are you..." Rohan trailed off as he saw who was talking to Senpai.

Rohan couldn't stop himself from tsking in anger at the sight of the President. (Also is tsking a word?)

"Hello Sunomiya-san..." Rohan said barely hiding his hate with a neutral face.

"Hamasaki-san, it's nice to see you..." The President said showing him the same courtesy.

"Now that's how you talk to an ex..." Enrico mumbled.

"What?" Gamo asked, now curious with a little bit of worry.

"Rohan is talking to the President." Enrico answered.

"What are you doing here?" Rohan asked.

"Does a club member need a special reason to come to her own club?" The President asked again rhetorically.

"I suppose not." Rohan responded.

"What are you doing here if I may ask." The president asked.

"I'm here to ask Naoto if the art club will be participating in the cultural festival." Rohan answered.

Rohan and Sunomiya both looked at Naoto for an answer who then looked at down and tried to calm down.

"I-I thought about doing a display. If you could submit something too, that'd be reassuring." Senpai answered.

"It'll probably be something unruly like last year." Rohan insulted the President, who stitched her brows but answered her subordinate.

"Sure."

"I have one more reason for my visit today. I've been hearing some ugly rumours lately..." The President rambled.

"Huh...?" Senpai sounded confused.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I was assigned to deal with that... shit." Rohan realized.

"That the art club has become a hangout for a bunch of good-for-nothing..." The President said while the menacing kanji floated around her, which scared Senpai.

"I can't imagine you inviting people and being rowdy, but the clubroom is not a playground!!" The President yelled.

"Jeez, I can leave him like this when it's my fault." Rohan thought.

"The pres's kinda scary~" Sakura mumbled.

"No kidding."

"She chewing out Paisen, well, sounds like it's our fault though." Gamo said with a smirk.

"Oh no..." Yoshi mumbled.

"Should we apologize~?" Sakura asked.

"Internally~ Sorry Paisen~" Gamo apologized unsympathetically.

"Sorry~" Yoshi apologized sympathetically, in contrast.

Gamo didn't seem concern and that was kinda a jerk move considering she was also at fault, but something will make her care.

"If I may interject." Rohan announced getting the president and Senpai's attention and behind the door everyone inside.

"I can vouch for Naoto. I was personally out on the case to deal with them, and I can say they were nothing more than rumours. I have been coming to this room everyday and haven't seen any unsightly characters." Rohan said with confidence.

The president approached Rohan standing above him, crossing her arms and asked.

"Are you telling me the truth?" The President asked.

"Yes. No matter my feeling about your "art" I still have a duty withhold proper morals in this school." Rohan said now also crossing his arms.

"What's happening?" Gamo asked Enrico whose had his ear on the door.

"He's saying that she's full of merda!" Enrico whispered.

"Well could you explain this?" The President asked pointing at the snacks and drinks.

"I wanted Naoto to try new snacks and I brought them here, I was going to clean them up before you got here." Rohan said with a professional voice.

"And these?" The President ask holding up Gamo's bag.

"Damn..." Rohan thought. He didn't realize that she was would ask about that.

"Is he caught!?" Senpai thought with worry.

"I confiscated those bags, I saw that they withheld inappropriate items." Rohan explained a little nervous.

"You carried six bags including your own, and took them into the art room?" The President questioned.

Gamo started to get worried at her question and one of them wasn't even there. Rohan started to look worried but hardened his resolve and answered.

"Well it was only a couple rooms over, plus I was hungry and needed a break." Rohan answered as his eyes occasionally darted side-to-side.

The President didn't look convinced, but she redirected her attention back at her subordinate who jumped a little when she looked at him.

"I also came here to see how you're faring as a member of the art club..." The President mumbled as she approached Senpai's canvas, who looked shocked and scared as she looked at it.

"What is so scary about a blank canvas?" Rohan wondered.

The President turned the canvas to show the two boys what Senpai drew. Nagatoro in the neko outfit posing with a smug look on her face.

"Oh shit!" The word echoed in Rohan's mind.

"Is this the manga research club?" The president asked sternly.

"N-No..." Senpai mumbled.

"I thought you said you were here everyday?" The President asked Rohan, who was visibly nervous.

"W-Well yes." Rohan answered unsure.

"So you also allowed this?" The president asked.

"W-Well yes, but no. I mean yes?" Rohan said know looking very nervous.

"What else are keeping from me?" The President asked both boys.

Inside the closet the chaos was having an effect. Gamo looked angry, whether it be because Rohan was in trouble or because Enrico was being unreasonable; let's find out.

"What's going on!?" Gamo whisper yelled.

"If you would let me listen, I would tell you!" Enrico whisper yelled back in anger.

"Forget it move." Gamo said pulling the boy away from the door.

Well because of that Enrico hit Alexander which caused his to hit the top shelf, which brought down a bucket full of paintbrushes which hit Enrico on the head.

"Ahi! Ma che cazzo!?" Enrico swore out loud, but immediately slapped his hand over his mouth.

Everyone inside the room looked at Enrico realizing that he yelled which alerted the President.

"What was that, I thought you said that nobody was in there?" The President asked Rohan; visibly frustrated.

Rohan didn't say anything, he just continued to fidget in the same spot.

"Come out now!" The President yelled at the door still standing next to the canvas.

Nagatoro and Gamo both looked frustrated, whether it be because they've been caught or because their Senpais were still outside being scolded, was up to debate.

"What now!?" Yoshi asked, shaking a bit from fear.

I mean who could blame her, those breasts were big enough to be a weapon. What are we talking about again?

Sakura also looked slightly worried at the fact she might have to face the presidents wrath.

"Dag gone it." Alexander thought, seemingly his own thoughts had a southern accent.

"Wait I've got a plan." Enrico said with confidence.

Yoshi and Alexander specifically looked at him with curiosity.

"You see the door behind us that our-" Enrico started to say.

"If you say run away, I'll hit you." Yoshi said frustrated.

Enrico face darkened with disappointed.

"Well I've done all I can do." Enrico said shrugging.

"Take this seriously!!" Yoshi scolded Enrico.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Enrico said looking smug, which made Yoshi turn red with frustration.

"Lord have mercy..." Alexander mumbled.

"Come on." Alexander said grabbing Enrico's hand and opening the door.

Rohan, Senpai, and the President stared at the foreign boys in confusion as they walked over to Senpai.

"I thought you said it was only you two?" The President asked Rohan.

"I well... Um..." Rohan couldn't even come up with an answer.

"Who are you two?" The President asked looking at the two boys.

"I'm Alexander and this is Enrico." Alexander introduced as Enrico pulled his hand away.

"Are you two the good-for-nothings student council warned me?" The President asked.

"N-No ma'am." Alexander said trying to he respectful.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Enrico asked with a stitched brow.

"Enrico not now..." Rohan said thought his teeth.

"Nothing at all..." The President said having seen enough and now turning her attention towards Senpai.

"If you don't feel like being in the art club..." The President said pulling out a piece of paper.

"Then I'll just disband the club." The President said pulling out a termination sheet.

"Wha..." Senpai said surprised.

"Do you have anything to say...?" The president asked.

Senpai was speechless, he didn't know what she wanted him to say. Nobody didn't know what to say.

"If not then I'm having this in to the student council." The president said walking away.

"I expect you to deal with these two, and to tell the council what you've done." The p
President said to Rohan directing her head to the foreign boys.

Rohan did a double take; looking at Senpai then looked back at Alexander and then to Enrico and finally back to Sunomiya, before with a heavy sigh gave his answer.

"I will..." Rohan said defeated.

The president offered no answer and continued her way towards the door.

"Wai-..."

"Please wait!!" A voice shouted getting the President's attention.

The voice came from Nagatoro standing confidently in her neko outfit. Gamo was standing behind Nagatoro with a bored expression, but has a glint of fury in her eyes. Yoshi looked worried that her friends were about to face off against the President. Sakura looked with curiosity at the potential battle.

All the boys and the President looked in shock at the preparation room door. The President hardened her gaze and conversed with the tan girl.

"Who are you...?" The President asked with a darken face.

"W-Well! She's modeling for me... she's a kouhai!! H-Her name is Nagatoro..." Senpai explained darting his hands back and forth.

"President-san... aren't you being selfish?" Nagatoro asked.

"How?" The President asked.

"You're the one who abandoned the club." Nagatoro explained approaching the President.

"Now you just suddenly walk back in, and talk about disbanding it."

"Isn't that a bit unreasonable!?" Nagatoro asked as if she was in a shōnen manga.

"If my club member lacks the motivation, then there's no need for the club to continue." The President explained, which made Senpai feel pain in his heart.

"Who..." Nagatoro mumbled, getting the attention of the President.

"Who are you to say the he doesn't have the motivation!?" Nagatoro shouted.

"Even by himself, he's always... always..." Nagatoro said thinking of her moments with Senpai.

"Been working really damn hard!!" Nagatoro shouted pointing at Senpai.

Senpai blushed at Nagatoro's compliment, while the President stared with interest.

"I understand what you're trying to say, but... The student council warned me already, I can't let this slide either." The President said crossing her arms.

"Then what are you going to do?" Nagatoro asked.

The President stood ideally for a moment before coming to a conclusion.

"Indeed... This is a good opportunity. Let me see the result of your club activity at the cultural festival." The President said interested.

"You mean the art club display...?" Senpai asked confused.

"No..."

"I might have half-quitted the club... but I'm still the current club president." The President said speaking her own thoughts.

"Ok..."

"If you're going to defy what I say..." The President said with a darken face.

"Then you'll set up your own display independent from the club?" The President announced pointing her finger at Senpai as if she was also in a shōnen manga.

Senpai seemed confused at what this would accomplish, but the President elaborated.

"Every year, at the end of the cultural festival, there is a popularity contest for each of the displays." The President explained.

"If you could get more votes than the art club I'm leaving, and then I'll rescind the club disbandment. How about it l?" The President asked, laying the ground rules and challenging her subordinate.

"M-Me alone...? Beating all of you...?" Senpai muttered starting to sweat.

"That's impossible..." Senpai said scared.

In that moment Nagatoro grabbed Senpai's shoulder bringing him out of his funk.

"Sounds good." Nagatoro said with confidence.

"Let's do it, Senpai!!" Nagatoro announced which surprised everyone.

"So be it..." The President said before turning on her heals and walking out the room, before Senpai could even voice an opinion.

"Whoa... that was intense right Senpai? Senpai?" Nagatoro said waving a hand infront of the shell-shocked Senpai.

Rohan was in shock at the whole ordeal and then realized what he did.

"Why didn't I just kick them out? Why did I let this happen? Why did I lie? Why am I covering for them?" Rohan thought doubting himself.

"Shorty..." Gamo said now beside him resting her hand on his head getting his attention.

"Huh?"

"Thanks for covering me!" Gamo said smirking.

"It wasn't for you..." Rohan said unsure if he was speaking the truth or just trying to convince himself that's what he felt.

Gamo then got worried. Rohan didn't seem like himself, he seem pessimistic. He didn't even try to knock Gamo's hand off his head which still rested on his head. Gamo then took her hand of his head and placed it on his shoulder.

"Shorty... are you alright?" Gamo asked concern.

"I think so." Rohan said confused, his mind still raising with different questions.

Gamo didn't look convinced and was about to press on before our favorite Italian protagonist of a different series shouted what everyone wanted to say after the President's challenge.

"We're fucked!!"

👑🦑
Thanks for reading. What should I write here? I guess I can say that this took an extra 6 days to finish, sorry school's been kicking my ass and it ain't even over. But I did manage to combine 2 and a half chapters into one part. Also I should note that the next part might have some angst and I don't know how to write angst. Well I wrote this book and people seem to like it. So maybe it won't be so bad. Also Happy Spooktober! I was thinking about making a bonus chapter about Spooktober... any ideas. Post them in comments if you an idea, don't be shy. Again thanks for your patience. Until next time. Peace out!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.2K 83 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
944 10 1
Naoto and Nagatoro have been trough a lot. It's been about a year since the two met and she started teasing the young boy. He, however, doesn't mind...
120 0 13
One shots, character x OC or reader. small scenarios, headcanons, etc about anime boys....mostly about Bakugou- and PJO or HOO characters **Warning*...
1.6K 94 29
A bunch of oneshots about Sasuke and my OC named Kaori (details abt her in the first chapter)