What's wrong With CEO Kim?| T...

By bts_bangtang7

Jungkook, leaving Busan with his son Beomgyu, who is suffering from Asperger's syndrome... they newly shifted... More

••• Introduction •••
Chapter 1- New City 🏙️
Chapter 2- First Day and Interview ♥️
Chapter 3- Hug 💞
Chapter 4- First Love 💘
Chapter 5 - Mr Jeon's type
Chapter 6- What's wrong with CEO Kim
Chapter 7- Stalker Kim
Chapter 8- Kim TaeTae
Chapter 9- Taehyungie Pabo
Chapter 10 - Something Magical
Chapter 11- True happiness
Chapter 12 - Love isn't easy
Chapter 13 - Idiotic House
Chapter 14- Taehyung my best friend
Chapter 15- Boyfriend Koo
Chapter 16 - Decision?
Chapter 17 - I won't marry
Chapter 18 - My boss, my best friend
Chapter 19 - Don't call him Oppa
Chapter 20- Arrange Marrige ?
Chapter 21- Suffocation
Chapter 22 - Jealous Jeon
Chapter 23- Angry Taehyung
Chapter 24 - Engagement
Chapter 25 - Beach Date
Chapter 26 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 27 - First Day of Married Couple
Chapter 28 - Bubbles in stomach.
Chapter 29 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Sleep with Me
Chapter 32 - Realizing
Chapter 33- Meeting room and mess
Chapter 34 - Thanks Dad
Epilogue
✨ Bonus ✨

Chapter 30 - Beach Drama

6.2K 417 91
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

^

Comment please 👉👈

No one's Pov

Jungkook was trying his best not to drool looking Taehyung drenched in water...He was looking so hot " So Hot " He heard his inner thoughts.... wait but it was a female voice...He turned his head to right seeing Irene drooling at her best friend " You should enjoy too!" Taehyung yelled from far.

Jungkook was too busy glaring at Irene who knew about his glare and mentally she was giggling " How dare she! First she was being clingy to MY Husband and now also looking at MY Tae!' but he came out of his thoughts when he heard Irene " But Tae I don't know how to swim " She pouts.

Jungkook scoffed " No problem, I will teach you come " Taehyung said to her who smiled widely and rushed to him...taking her shows off...while Jungkook lazily went to them seeing them silently " Why don't you take off your shirt Tae...it's wet anyway " She said to him who looks at himself.

While Jungkook who was standing with his arms folding glaring at Irene again " B-" Taehyung was about deny but Irene was quick to take it off from Taehyung body " Woah " Jungkook blinked his eyes seeing Taehyung's body...His husband is build up " So sexy " He came out of his thoughts and glared at Irene once again.

" Okay, Now try lossing your body in water now " Taehyung said to her who frowns " Now to move your legs and arms together " He instructed her, who proposly tried to drown " Hey be careful " Taehyung said and warpped his arms around her waist who smirked a little seeing Jungkook angry.

" No no! Stop stop!" Both Taehyung and Irene flinched Jungkook yelled....He saw how Taehyung was holding Irene protectively " What are you doing Jungkook! You should be on her place " That's what Jungkook thought before yelling out.

" What happened Koo?" Taehyung asked him who with small steps entered into cold water " teach me how to swim too " He said to Taehyung who frowns " But Jungkook you know how to swi-" Jungkook stopped him shaking his head whole Irene silently giggled.

" I-I don't!" Jungkook said gulping a little himself don't know why was he even lying at first place, Taehyung was now more confused...He remember in school Jungkook was first in swimming competition " Jungkook in school you were first in swimming competition " Taehyung state.

Making Jungkook facepalm at his idiot lie " I-I forgot how to swim...see " Jungkook faking tried to drown himself but Taehyung sighed, he was not dumb to know Jungkook was lying " okay, Fine come " Jungkook stopped and happily made his way to Taehyung who holds his hand.

Jungkook gave Irene a proud smile who chuckled silently finding Jungkook cute " Come on, move your arms and legs together " Taehyung said to him who grabbed his arms and warpped it around his waist " For safety " Jungkook said, flustered at his own move, Taehyung smiled slightly.

" See you can you lair " Jungkook pouts but decided to forgive Taehyung hearing his beautiful laugh... Jungkook turned around his nose touching Taehyung's, well... Irene proposly pushed Taehyung towards Jungkook which made them close.

Jungkook hearing was beating so fast, he thought even it will be out of his heart by any moment now " it's getting chilly man " They both came out of their world hearing Irene " Come on its go now " She said and made her way to bike...leaving them alone... Taehyung pulled away.

Thinking he was making the younger uncomfortable " Come on its go it's getting dark " He streach out his hand for Jungkook, who instantly holds it...They made their way out.... Taehyung wear his wet shirt...and instead on wearing jacket, He made Jungkook wear it.

Who was touched by Taehyung's move, He smiled and Jungkook and turned to walk away but Jungkook stopped him by calling his name " Tae " Taehyung turned around and looks at him " Why are you ignoring me for past days?" Jungkook said to him pouting a little, Taehyung frowns.

" I'm not Koo " He said but Jungkook scoffed " You are busy with Irene, forgetting about me completely " Jungkook said to him who " Jungkook, She is my best friend I was not ignoring you...okay I won't ignore you again " Taehyung said to him softly.

Who looks at him and show his picky " Promise?" Taehyung smiled and linked their picky.

" Promise " He said to him and leaned towards him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek " Come on now " Taehyung said and walked away leaving Jungkook flustered, He unconsciously placed his hand on his cheek " But my lips weren't far tho " He mumbled and rushed behind Taehyung.

He saw Irene already seated behind Taehyung " Yah! Irene I will sit in centre " He said to her who shrugged and moved back letting Jungkook happily sit in centre " Hold me carefully " Taehyung said to him... who warpped his arms and Taehyung waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

He tilt his head and looks at Irene, mounted He is Mine to her, who smiled awkwardly....yeah surely He doesn't love Taehyung.... Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes enjoying Taehyung's warmth.... Taehyung also loved and Irene, She was missing her boyfriend.

Taehyung stopped the bike before mansion, Irene instantly rushed inside, feeling cold... meanwhile " Koo, go inside, I have to take a look on this bike " Taehyung said to him smiling a little " No, first change your clothes " Taehyung was about deny but Jungkook's glare stopped him.

••• Time Skip •••

" What does he mean by he looks tight clothes?" Jungkook was moving back and forth in garden, thinking about Taehyung praising Irene for wearing tight clothes ...He looks at himself, seeing he was wearing baggy clothes... Jungkook made his way to their shared room..seeing Taehyung already gone with Irene.

He looks inside the closet, and finally found...a very hot outfit....He smiled and himself and looks in the mirror " This looks good " Irene and Soobin peeked inside, Beomgyu with them " He won't wear it...Appa don't like tight clothes " Beomgyu said but Irene sighed.

" I should try this on " Jungkook said which Irene and Soobin heard...and turned to smirk at Beomgyu but he already walked away " Appa is getting mad in love " He mumbled walked away to call Kai.

____________________
🐯  Chapter 30 🐰

How was it?

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 31K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
134K 5.8K 26
A story of a cute and noughty boy Kim Taehyung who have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as poss...
190K 7.1K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
910K 41.2K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...