The king's Obsession IChanyeo...

Par Sehuns_girlfriend

You're my obsession and I will never let you go.~ The story goes on in 1670 year in Korea. The war between t... Plus

Lost game
The start of my journey
Seoul kingdom
Opening my eye's
Royal secrets
Dont leave the work undone
The Kings absence
My Dove
The treaty
Who was she?
Jelousy
The shadow
Court visit
The lace from her hanbok
Hurtfull truth
Dungeon visit
Wedding deal
Douts
The litte girl in Yeongin
Leave the palace
Tortured spy
The princess murder
Chess game
Know your'e place
You ware going to be mine
Dont leave me
The prince's plan
Dungeon break out
The kidnapping
The white room
Back magic
Strategy
Don't hurt him
THANK YOU

Win or loose

90 8 8
Par Sehuns_girlfriend

Y/N POV

Y/N: J-Jongin! Stop?

He smiled and softly kissed me on my forehead.

Jongin: Don't worry, I won't force you.

He moved away and smirked.

Jongin: I just wanted to be with you. But now taking you from Chaneyol I am nothing different then Younsin. There's always end to evil. There's always an end for everyone.

I held Jongin's hand as he saw about to leave me.

Y/N: Jongin, you can be with me, Chaneyol, Jisung. Love can be expressed in many ways, like in friendship-

Jongin: I don't want to see my love with someone else. He said and closed his eyes when I placed my hands on his cheeks, cupping them. A wave of emotions hit his heart as he was to deprived of human touch.

Y/N: There's an end to evil, but at the same time there's beginning of good. Every person has evil and good sides. Let the evil in you end and cry a good person, Jongin.

He opened his eyes and stared at my glossy ones.

Jongin: I worship evil, Y/N. There's no good in me. I am more deprived of power. Greed in me is getting more and more. Love makes a person greedier and power makes them starve for more. I hope evil in me ends before I completely tore you and Chaneyol apart.

I dropped my hands down from his cheeks. He looked away from me and got up from the bed.

Jongin: I want you but at the same time. I don't want to be like Younsin. I don't want  Chaneyol to suffer like my mother. But I really want to destroy Seoul. He said and with that he left the room.

***
A/N POV

Junmyeon: Jongin?

The prince stopped his feet when he heard his brother calling.

Jongin: What happened, Junmyeon?

Junmyeon: Park Chaneyol is here.

A smirk appeared on his lips.

Jongin: As I expected.

Junmyeon: But he is talking with our father. Are you sure with your plan, Kai? Because you are hurting yourself.

The older prince's smirk dissolved at the mention of his old nickname.

Jongin: I am not hurting myself, Junmyeon. It's like chess. The mastermind doesn't end up hurting no matter the outcome of the game. The spawns are the one who end up hurt no matter if the win or loose.

Junmyeon nodded his head and they both started to walk towards the guest chambers.

Jongin gave a playful smile when he saw the King of Seoul and his father talking together.

Jongin: Welcome to Songnam, Park.

The prince took a seat facing the King of Seoul.

Chaneyol: Where's Jisung?

Jongin: It's been many years since you came to Songnam and your really asking about you're brother first?

Chaneyol: I came here from my brother, Kim.

The King of Songnam noticed the tension between his son and Chaneyol.

The King: King Chaneyol, we know you came here for you're brother but he broke our law. He sneaked into our palace without our permission and attacked my son.

Jongin: It's fine Father. I already forgave Jisungie. After all he's naive and doesn't know about royal things and rules.

Chaneyols fists clenched tightly. Jongin smirked when he saw the Kings whistle knuckles.

Jongin: Father, can me and Chaneyol have some time to talk in private.

The Songnam King glanced at Chaneyol and nodded his head as he was already flustered by Chaneyols' presence.

Jongin spike as soon as his father left the visit room.

Jongin: He hates you.

Chaneyol: I know.

Jongin: It's because your Younsin's and Jung-soo's  son. He mocked enjoying to play with words.

Chaneyol: I seriously don't want to talk with you, Jongin. Just bring me my brother. 

Jongin smiled and nodded his head. He clapped his hands twice and the big door behind him opened. Chaneyol saw his brother being dragged by the commander of Songnam Kim Jongdae.

Chaneyol stood up and walked near his brother. He pushed the commander from his brother.

Chaneyol: Are you okey, Jisung?

Jisung: Yeah, I'm fine.

The Seoul King hugged his brother and patted his back. He froze when his Jisung whispered in his ear.

Jisung: Hyung, he has Y/N. It's confirmed.

Chaneyol broke the hug and nodded his head slightly. He went back to his seat and sat down.

Jongin: I took really good care of your Jisungie.

Jongin: I am not like you to put an innocent person in the dungeon.

Chaneyol: Gwangsuk wasn't innocent.

Jongin: Oh really? Chaneyol-ah you really shouldn't trust your close one's.

Chaneyol: What do you mean, prince?

Jongin: What if I said that Gwangsuk didn't try to kill Nayeon?

Chaneyol: Bullshit! I saw it with my own eyes-

Jongin: If he did then why would she end up in Yeongin?

Chaneyol: W-what?

Jongin: Nayeon might be in Yeongin, probably planning a war against Seoul with her love.

Chaneyol: Why would she do that to her best friend?!

Jongin: Because she want revenge. The peron who almost killed her, lived in your palace, King. Don't worry she won't harm you. She loves her friend.

Dahyun: What's going on here?

Dahyun came inside the room but her eyes widened when she saw the King of Seoul, prince with her brother. Then she noticed Jisungs bleeding lip.

Dahyun: Oh my god, what happened to him?

Jisung: I am fine, princess.

Jisung went quiet when Dahyun whipped the blood off of his lips. She then glared at her brother.

Dahyun: What did you do to him?!

Jongin rolled his eyes and stood up.

Jongin: Can you please leave, Dahyun. We're having an important discussion.

Chaneyol glanced at Jisung and nodded his head slightly. He quickly got up and went near the princess while pulling out his saber. He quickly grabbed Dahyun by her waist and pulled her towards him and put his saber against her throat making her scream in fear and surprise.

Junmyeon and The King of Somgnam quickly came inside the room when they heard the noise.

Junmyeon: What the hell, Chaneyol?

The King: You will face consequences, Park!

Jongin: Let her go, Chaneyol.

Chaneyol: I want Y/N back.

Jumyeon and his fathers faces became pale at the mention of princess Y/N. Jongin's face darkened.

Dahyun gasped when the saber slowly started cutting her skin.

Jongin: Park Chaneyol!! I am warning you!

Chaneyol: Bring Y/N here and I will let your sister go.

Jongin glanced at Jisung and quickly pulled his blade against his skin.

Jongin: Hurt my sister and I'll kill your brother.

Chaneyol had no choice but to release Dahyun. He couldn't loose his brother now. He was messed up. But his hopes to manipulate Jongin grew when Dahyun started to speak.

Dahyun: Jongin, do you really have Y/B with you?

Jongin glanced at his sister and reminded silent.

A tear rolled from her eye.

Dahyun: You waren't like this before. What happened to you, Jongin? Let Jisung go. You know that I love him. Yet you tried to make me marry the King Chanyeol and now your going to kill my love?! If you love me you will put that sword down-

Junmyeon: Dahyun, but Chaneyol kill you-

Dahyun: I don't care. Jongin, if you kill him, I swar to god I will kill myself. I don't want a brother who kills the innocent.

Jisung looked at the princess in shook. His Bambi eyes staring at her in amusement. Jongin clenched his jaws when moved forward making Chaneyols blade price her throat and sumo into her flesh.

The King of Songnam panicked.

The King: Jongin, withdraw your sword.

Jongin hesitantly withdrew his sword from Jisung while glaring at the smirking Chaneyol.

Chaneyol: King, you know the consequences of abducting a royal?

The King of Somgnam glared at Jongin in anger. The King sighed.

The King: Jongin, bring her out.

Jongin nodded his head and eyes the Songnam commander.

Chaneyol kept the against Dahyuns throat.

Jongin: We are bringing her, Chaneyol. Let my sister go.

Chaneyol: Not until my Y/N comes here.

Jongin clenched his fists when Chaneyol mentioned Y/N as his.

Jongin: Yeah... yeah.. your Y/N. He said in a sarcastic tone.

Chaneyol dropped his sword when he saw her getting dragged in by commander Jongdae.

Y/N: Yah! Let me go-

Her body froze when she saw Chanyeol standing beside Dahyun.

Y/N: Ch-chaneyol-ah?

She jolted towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, throwing herself on his body. His shivering hands wrapped around her waist, he hid his face in the crook of her neck. She broke into tears as she felt his warmth against her.

Jisung and Dahyun smiled at her and Chaneyols reunion.

Y/N: I-I am sorry... don't hate me-

Chaneyol: Dove, I could never hate you.

The tall giant broke the hug and sipped her cheeks.

Chaneyol: D-did he do anything to you?

She quickly shook her head. Chaneyol glared at Jongins expressionless face.

Chaneyol: I still won't forgive you, Jongin. You will have to face the consequences-

Chaneyol was about to charge towards Jongin but Y/N quickly stopped him.

Y/N: Ch-chaneyol, please don't. He actually saved my from your guards.

Jongin looked at Y/N with a questionable look.

Chaneyol: Why did you hide from me?

Y/N: M-maybe he wanted to send me to Yeongin. H-he didn't know about our relationship.

Jisung scoffed and looked Y/N in disbelief while Jongin stared at their in amusement.

Why?

Why are you defending me, Y/N?

Is it because you pity me?

You think this will change me?

But there's no coming back.

The war has already begun.

The door of the room burst open reviling the commander of Seoul, who came to Songnam with Chaneyo.

Baekhyun: My lord, I got a massage that Yeongin is heading towards our province in the intentions of war.

Chaneyol looked at Y/N in disbelief, then at his commander.

Baekhyun: Yeongin is not alone this time... Incheon and Suwon are with them. A-and.

Chaneyol: And what?!

Baekhyun: the King of Yeongin is no more. The eldest son, Oh Gwangsuk is heading the war.

Chaneyol grabbed Y/Ns waist when she was about to fall as she couldn't believe what she heard about her father.

Y/N: N-no.... my Father.

Jongin's eyes widened... this wasn't his plan.

Baekhyun: They think that we are the ones who killed the King of Yeongin.

Chaneyol heard Jongins soft chuckle and  glared at Jongin in anger when he heard familiar words from the prince.

Jongin: Checkmate.

A/N: Hey guys it's been a while I hope you all are healthy and you enjoyed today's chapter. If you have any questions feel free to ask. See you (hopefully) soon with a next one.❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.1K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
150 33 11
Starting from Princess Gwayoung and Prince Jaeyun who should be married on the basis of an agreement to always cooperate between their family. But th...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
97.2K 5.6K 23
❝ I'm engraved in your heart so even if I die, I'll live forever. ❞ Where he is the heartless rich boy and she is the seemingly innocent poor girl, w...