MY REGRET

By Ekhassina

I like you...i really do...but i am not ready for any relationship status right now forth. Hmmm... f... More

CHARACTERS
😍0😍
😍1😍
😍2😍
😍3😍
😍4😍
😍5😍
😍6😍
😍8😍
😍9😍
😍10😍
😍11😍
😍12😍
😍13😍
😍14😍
😍15😍

😍7😍

841 32 4
By Ekhassina

AUTHOR POV

   P forth.... you okay. What did aunty told you. Is your son  okay.

    Ming came to sit with forth and asked him about tanet health.

      Forth signed and told  him what his mother told him.

      Don't worry forth. Aunty is correct. They already reached home when you return. So don't feel bad. Tanet will be alright.

    I hope so ming. He usually don't get sick. But when get sick he really become weak. That's why i worried about him.

     I can understand you feel p. But aunty uncle is there na. They  will takecare of tanet. Now eat your lunch.
.
.
.
      Forth went to home with bus. He refused the offer from ming. He don't want to disturb him.

      Mom dad...i am home.

      Good evening baby.  Go freshen up. I will make coffee for you.

    Mmm..okay mom. Where is my baby mom.

     He is sleeping in your room baby. I gave pills to him after his lunch. Don't worry he will better after he woke up.

     Mmm..okay.

     Forth went to his room and saw his sleeping son. He check temperature. He felt relived like his mom said he doesn't have  fever now...but surely he saw tiredness on his face.

    Sorry baby...mommy left you alone. Please forgive your mommy.

     Forth sit near his son and kissed his forehead. Then went to  freshen up.

      Mom...what doctor told about my baby health.

      Forth came to living room where his mother waiting for him with snacks and drink.

       Forth mom told him what happened and sudden missing of tanet and his rescue.

     Omg... what if someone kidnapped  my baby. Thank god that doctor is a good Samaritan. He saved my son.

        Yes baby. He is really good person. You know he carried our tanet and cooed him like you always do.

     Mmm...i must thank him personally. Do you know the doctor name mom.

       No baby...Because of tension we didn't introduce ourself properly.

      Mm...its okay mom. When we need to collect blood result.

       They asked us to come tommorrow evening baby. Don't worry i will ask Achara to collect it.

      Its okay mom...i will collect it myself on the way to home. I also need to check when will they deliver my car.

      Then okay baby.
.
.
.
       Tanet is still sleeping. So forth went to have his dinner. Then he himself prepared porridge for his baby and went to his room. When he come inside he saw tanet already wake up and sit on the bed while rubbing his eyes cutely. He came to his baby and carry him.

      Baby...you awake...how are you...

      Mommy...

      Tanet snuggled to his mother while rubbing his face on his chest. Forth check his fever. He felt relieved after realised his fever completely downed. But his  baby just weak. He wiped his son body and helped him to  change his clothes. Then make him sit on his lab before feed him some porridge.

      Then both lay downon bed. Tanet comfortably lay on his mama chest. Forth caresses his son back.

      Baby...why didn't you sleep till  now.

      I am not sleepy mommy.

       Baby...i heard you lost at hospital. Why did you left your room like that baby. What if something bad happened to you. Its not good to go out alone like that baby.

      Forth who still now thinking about that asked his baby.

      Mommy...i am sorry...i felt thirsty. No water in  bottle. That's why i went to drink it.

     Hmm...i know baby...But what if some bad guys will take you from mommy.

      Don't worry mommy. One handsome uncle take me to his room and gave water to me.

       Tanet told him with smile. He really like that uncle who helped him 2 times. Forth who heard this knew which handsome uncle his son is mentioning. He thought  that 'uncle' must be that doctor.

     Mm...okay. But don't do  something like this next time.

     Okay mommy... i love you.

     Tanet kissed him mother cheeks.

      Love you too...baby.  Now sleep. Its already late.

          Forth also kissed his son and wished him good night. Then both mother and son combo slept  peacefully.
.
.
.   
       Next day after office forth went to hospital after his checked his car delivery details. They told him to collect the very next day. He thanked them and went to hospital. He then directly went lab and asked about the result.

     Excuse me sir... i am here for Tanet Jaturpoom blood test report.

      Okay...wait a sec khun.

   He checked him and hand over the result to forth.

        Here the result khun.

        Thank you sir.

        Forth got the result and felt relived after see the positive result. Then he left from there.

     When became to lobby someone stumbled across him. But thank god either forth nor that person didn't fall.

      Sorry sir...i was in hurry.

      That stranger asked sorry to forth.

     Its okay ma....

     Before forth say something more she went to receptionist. He didn't see who is see. He just shook head and try to walk away from there.      

        Dr.Pring...Dr. Aaron is asking you to come to cabin asap.

       One nurse came to inform her. Then both of them rushed from there.

        Forth was look at the direction  with stunned expression where that female doctor went.

      When he saw who is she, he was shocked..how could he forget her easily.  She was the one of reason to realise his feeling. She is PRING. She used to be pha classmates.

    Forth was went early morning to beach the very next of star and moon competition final night for sotus final while also pha went to beach with stars and moons to celebrate their victory. Pha crowned as campus moon that year while forth came as runner up. So even though  forth came with his facutly guys he and pha shared the  same room because forth also one of moon..

      They reached to beach before lunch . So after settled down on forth went to meet his classmates to participate the competition for them which is contacted by their senoirs while pha rested at their room.

     1 hours later  Forth  came to their room. He knocked the door with huge smile on his face.

But his smiled vanished the very moment when he saw who is open the door. The one who is infront of him is PRING.Forth knew who is pring. She is star of medical faculty and pha classmate.They both met during star and moon competition. In fact they both talk to each two or three times before.

       He instantly understand what may happened between her and pha while look at bed. He realised when he saw messing feature of her and pha who is have visible hickeys on his upper body with only boxer on his body. He stand still without moving.

Hi...forth.

Forth snap out from his daze when pring greet him. He try to give smile to her.

Hi...pring.

    She just nodded her head before turn to look at pha.

       Okay...pha. I get going now. And meet at dinner. Bye pha bye forth.

      Pha just nodded without even look at her while check on his phone.

Pring left from there.

Forth still standing at door and look at pring's already retire figure.

Pha noticed there is no sound of closing door . So take his eyes from his phone.

Why are you still standing there. Pha irritately asked him.

I am...i am sorry. I just...

     Before forth finished his words pha cut him off.

Whatever...

Pha lazily said laid down on his bed.

Forth went to sit on his bed while put the miniature of hulk on bed side table.

Actually forth won this miniature while he played some game with his class mates. He happily came to their room to show this toy to pha. And also take him to out to have lunch because it almost half past 12 in the noon.

But he didn't expect he will be surprised like this. Sure he knew how handsome and popular pha is. He already witnessed how beautiful and cute girls  and even some cute guys thrown themself on pha before. But this is the first time he saw pha with some girl in more intimacy way. He knew from the look they both surely done sin.

But what he make him confused was why he felt some unknown sad feeling on his heart when he witnessed pha sinful act. He really felt bad that pha is close with some one else apart him and his besties. And that to sexually.

He just shook his head. He don't want to think about or don't want to find out his sudden uneasiness. Because he felt scared what if its turn out be worst nightmare to him. So he just lay down and decided to have some much needed rest.

      Baby...what happened.

      Forth came from his daze when his mother asked him. Since he came from hospital he mind is not with him. In fact he didn't knew how he back to his house.

    Nothing mom. Where is tanet baby. I can't find him.

      He went out with your dad. Since tanet feeling good both went to walking. Now tell me about blood test. Is it everything normal.

     Mmm...yes mom. Don't worry. Everything is good.

      Thank god. I felt relived. You go freshen up baby. I will make tea and snacks for you.

        Forth mom told him and went to kitchen while forth went to  his room to freshen up.

      ' Past is past. Don't think about  your past anymore forth.' Forth shook head and talk to himself before went to bath room.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.6K 48
{A/N: I borrowed childhood scenarios from my other short story "Dear Love" but this will have different stories. It may or maynot include Fai. I don...
28K 1.2K 21
A sequel to the one shot. This story will explore the ups and downs of a possible relationship between Pha and Lam. Will love actually bloom or will...
299K 12.7K 42
A classic arranged marriage story between my favorite pair
54.2K 2K 38
Love...the word always give goosebumps to everyone without age limits...everyone waiting for that moment with or without knowing themself...its happ...