Start All Over × Luke Hemmings

By cuddlinghemmings

New Country. New School. New Friends. New Life. New Beginning. Fresh Start. Clean Slate. Start Over. Have you... More

First Day Jitters And New Friends.
Well That's Just Fab.
So I'm Not A Freak.
You Alright Nessa?
Meeting Mrs Bell.
Cute Late Night Phone Calls And Skype Dates.
First Fan Encounters.
Why Do You Hate Me So Much?
Are They Mad?
It's Like Girl Code.
Only A Dream.
Shopping Adventures And Water Balloons (Part One)
Shopping Adventures And Water Ballons (Part Two)
Yano, Mother's Instinct
Friendly Clifford.
He's A Cuddler.
You're A Cow, You Know?
Door Knob!
We Make A Pretty Good Team.
Dat Epic Cute Date.
King And Queen.
Birthday Partay
Beach, Shopping, Bad News.
On Top Of The Fucking World.
Forever In My Heart.
And All These Little Things.
But I'm Your Dork.
For The Love Of A Daughter.
Harry's Party.
Let's Go Be Cute.
Hot Date.
Ruining Everything.
These Boy's Are Flipping Adorable.
Having You In My Life Is Enough.
Mrs Gaskarth And Mrs Tomlinson
You're An Evil Match Maker.
But He Promised.
Date Night.
Happy With Yourself Hemmings?
Touring And Party Planning.
Birthday Girl.
Party, Party, Party!
Digging Yourself A Bigger Hole, Hemmings.
If You Were Here, Everything Would Be Okay.
You Cheesy Fuck.
I Was Born Ready.
The Beauty Of My Social Life, Wow's Me.
Boys Are Dumb.
I Hate Goodbyes.

He's Perfect, She's Perfect.

52.9K 847 227
By cuddlinghemmings

Luke's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed quietly playing guitar and texting Vanessa she was gonna have an early night I typed "Okay! Night beautiful, sweet dreams. I love you. <3 xoxox" But I deleted those three little words, did I really mean it, did I really love her. I think it's to soon to truly know, but I know I'm definitely falling for her and fast. I went downstairs to get some food because mum had started drinking with Natalie and forgot to feed me, they were sitting out on the deck laughing and chatting away about who know's what. I hated it when my mum drunk alcohol because that's all she use to do. After dad died she turned to the bottle and would get drunk almost every night, I had to go stay with my grandparents quite a lot because she was unable to look after me. I hope this little slip up won't make her start depending on it again. I made myself some microwave noodles and took them up to my room and ate them. I decided to follow Vanessa's example and have an early night but I couldn't sleep my brain was thinking to much about Vanessa, everything she days is so cute the way she pokes her tongue out while concentrating and how she plays with the ends of her hair when she's nervous and makes cute faces. She's smart, funny, attractive, caring, beautiful and she's just truly perfect. Every conversation we've ever had just rushed through my mind. The moment we meet the, first time I set eyes on her I knew it would be like this I'd fall inlove with her. She's perfect, she's perfect to me. Am I really in love with her? The answer would be yes.

Jake's P.O.V

There was rattling and banging coming from the front door, I looked over at Vanessa who was still fast asleep. I then looked at my phone to see what the time was it was 3.47am. I quietly walked over to the door and opened it to find my mum, she was completely off her face. "Heeeeeey Jake." She slurred, she stumbled into the house. "Where's your sister?" She asked. "Why do you even care? You'd rather get hammered then come home with your upset children and make sure they're okay! Vanessa was crying her eyes out and you just stayed with the person that made her so upset and made friends and got drunk. What kind of mother are you? You're a real shit one, that's what you are!" I yelled at her, I was just so angry. "Jake! She's not gonna remember your speech anyway save the yelling for when she's sober and will remember it." Vanessa said sleepily, walking up behind me. She was right. Vanessa helped mum upstairs and into bed so she didn't break a bone and then we both hoped in our own beds and went back to sleep.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I lay in bed trying to sleep but was failing my brain was racing with all sorts of crazy things. But there was one person who kept showing up in my thoughts it was Luke. He was so cute everything about him was cute, the way he bites his lip when he's nervous and how he cares so much about me. He's smart, adorable, funny, attractive, caring and he's just perfect. Every conversation we'd ever had rushed through my mind. I remember when we meet and he was just sitting on the grass writing something on a writing pad and he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes steering and his perfect smile showing. I knew right then that this would happen I'd fall in love with him. He's perfect for me. Did I really love him the answer was yes. I wanna tell him right now but I think it would be to soon and I'd probably scare him away and I don't want that and he won't feel the same way.

I woke up to my alarm, my alarm was oath by Cher Lloyd it is mine and Hannah's song and it reminded me of her. It was a good way to start an early morning. I got out of bed and went into Jake's room to wake him up he was already up, dressed and ready to go. "Dan's mum is dropping me off at school and she's picking me up early cause she has jobs to do on the way there. So gotta run see you later." He said, rushing past me. "Byee." I yell. I go and jump in the shower, then get dressed I decided on wearing black shorts and my mini mouse jumper I bought at the mall the other day with the girls, I quickly blow dried my wet hair and then tied it up in a ponytail, I put on some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and then packed my bag. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Luke saying. "Morning Lukey! I'm almost ready just gotta have breakfast :) xox" I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of cocopops, Luke text back saying. "Morning babe, on my way now :) xx" I finished my breakfast and then quickly brushed my teeth. There was a knock at the door while I was quickly writing a note to mum. "Hope you regret drinking last night and have a lovely hang over! Love Vanessa and Jake." I was rather angry with her to be honest, she was still asleep in her bed and will probably still be there when I get home she's lucky she has a day off today. I stuck the note on the fridge, grabbed my bag and walked to the door. "Heey." Luke said when I opened the door "Heey." I say, I turn around to lock the door and then turn around to face Luke. He entwined our hands and we walked to school. "What time did your mum get home last night?" He asked. "Like around 4.00 I think. I had to help her into bed she was so pissed." I say. "You sound angry, why are you angry?" He asked. "Because my mum would rather go get drunk then make sure her crying son and daughter were all right." I say. "It's okay, I understand my mum had an alcohol problem after my dad died I know how it feels to be the second option. Don't worry you'll always be my first." "Thank you Luke! You're the cutest." I say giving a peck on the cheek. "Oh and my mum is really sorry about what she said and wants to apologize in person if that's ok with you." "It's alright, I kinda over reacted it's fine! I need to apologize too!" "You didn't over react babe." He said smiling at me. "Whatever you say Hemmings, can I stop by after school tomorrow?" "That should be fine! By the way don't forget our date on Saturday." "I'd never forget, what time must I be ready by?" "I'll pick you up at 6.30." "I look forward to it, can I have a hint?" "Nope, it's gonna be a surprise." "Fine!" I say, we had just reached school there were students everywhere. "I wish we were in the same home room." I say. "Me to, maybe next year." "Hopefully." "I'll see you at lunch, have a great morning." Luke say's giving me a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Byee, you too." I say and then walk off in the direction of my homeroom.

~Skip Morning. It's Now Lunch Time~

Luke's P.O.V

I was walking with Calum, Ash and Harry to our normal spot. Harry has become part of our little group everyone was happy with the idea even Stacey. Vanessa, Stacey, Tesh and Michael were already sitting there. Vanessa, beautiful Vanessa the girl I've fallen so deeply in love with... Then all of a sudden Vanessa screamed and started running towards, Stacey and Tesh did the same thing. Vanessa jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. "Hello?" I say. "There's a spider. A big one." She say's. "It's just a spider babe, it won't hurt you." "You probably scared it by screaming anyway." Calum said. "It deserves to be scared." She says. "Oh sorry, I'm probably killing you with my fatness." Vanessa said and then jumped down. "You're far from fat, you're as light as a feather." I say. She smiled at me and her and Cal had a race back to everyone. "Bet you!" Vanessa yelled at Calum, "I let you win!!" He said, poking his tongue out at her. We were all just sitting around socking in the sun and munching away. "Why were you crying last night Vanessa?" Harry asked. She looked up at him. "What happened?" Tesh asked. "Are you alright?" Cal asked. "Is everything okay?" Stacey asked. Vanessa opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off by saying. "My mum said something stupid last night and it made Vanessa upset." "What did she say?" Tesh asked. "I won't bother you all with the details." Vanessa say's. "You don't have to tell us! But it won't bother us we only want to help." Calum said. "Fine, She just made a stupid joke about my dad being abusive not knowing that he really is abusive and yeah I got upset and left." She say's. "Nice one Liz." Michael said. "It's not her fault, she didn't know about it! I completely overreacted." She said. "You didn't over react, my mum is just stupid!" I say. "Yes, she could've said something a little less offensive or dropped the subject but it's okay." She said, she always does look for the good in people.

~Skip To After School~

Vanessa's P.O.V

I had just walked through the door of my house to find Jake, a girl I'd never met and a boy I'd never met sitting in the lounge playing xbox and eating macca's. "Hey Jake! Who's your friends?" I ask, how did he have time to get macca's, start the xbox, get changed all in 10 minutes. "Hey! This is Dan and Zoe. It was half day don't worry we didn't wag!" Dan and Zoe both looked up and smiled at me. "Well hi Dan and Zoe, I'm Vanessa Jake's older sister! I'm gonna skype Hannah don't break anything!" I say and retreat to my room. I picked up my laptop from off my desk and sat on my bed with it, I logged into Skype and video-called Hannah, we hadn't talked in awhile and I missed her. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! I was hoping you'd call we haven't talked in forever." "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I've missed you!" "Missed you tooo! Now how's life in sunny Sydney?" "Very hot! How's little old New Zealand?" "It's been pretty hot recently to be honest. But I wasn't talking about the weather missy, what's up? How's Luke? And all them other band members. I checked them out Calum's cute!!" "Naaawww Hannah's in love! I am so happy to be honest like I've never felt better, but last night mum got drunk and Luke's mum Liz made this joke about my dad being abusive not knowing he really is abusive so I kinda ran away from the little dinner and I cried a lot." "Pfft love, I said he's cute gosh! Aw, serious is your mum okay now? Well she better apologize." "I don't even know if she's here! Yeah, I'm gonna go see her tomorrow!" "Is Jake angry with her?" "Yeah! He had this major rant at her last night but I bet she doesn't remember." "Probably not!" "But other than that, life is good." 'Well I'm glad you're finally happy again, I've missed smiley Nessa." "Aw! You've gotta come over for holidays or something soon!" "Yes, for sure! That would be wicked I must meet Luke and give him my best friend approval so far he's doing well. Ugh! I've got tennis babe, gotta go! LOVE YOU! Talk soooon." "Byeeeeeeeeeee. LOVE YOU MORE!" I say, she smile and make's a heart with her hands and then exits out out of the call. I really so miss her. I go out of my room and look in my mum's room to see if she's home, her curtains were open and her bed was made and she was gone. "JAKE!" I yell, walking down stairs. "YES!" he yells back. "Where's mum?" "I don't know, can I go down to the beach with Dan and Zoe please?" he asks. "Uh yeah sure!" I say. "And can I stay at Dan's for dinner?" "Sure, be home by 9.00 though." "Yep!" He rushed upstairs and backed some stuff into a bag, I guess to swim in. "See you later!" He said walking past me. "It was nice meeting you Vanessa." Zoe say's, she was the cutest. "Nice meeting you too." I say. "Have fun, don't drown." "BYE!" Jake yells then the door shuts. What am I gonna do now? I decide to just go on my laptop and go on tumblr. I had my music playing really loud and was sitting on my couch by my window reblogging photo's off my dashboard. I was singing along to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato when I heard the door bell ring. I pause my music and jump of my couch and run down the stairs, I open the door to find my perfect boyfriend Luke. "Hey! What's up?" I ask. "Hey, I need to tell you something." He say's nervously, oh god is he dumping me? "Uh, come in!" I say, he walks in then I shut the door. "What's up?" I ask. "I'm just gonna say it! It's been chewing me up all day, it may be to soon and I'll probably scare you off but Vanessa.. I love you!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey! I wanna be Vanessa right now.. :( Comment your thoughts, predictions and stuff! Vote if you want it's much appreciated :) Thank you for reading <3

LOVE YOU ALL <3

-Courtney! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 6 32
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...
70.6K 2.7K 50
The universe has a funny way of making strangers appear in your life repeatedly when it's time for them to become a piece to your story. For Calum th...
16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
270K 10.6K 39
He was silent. He didn't like talking. Being abused could do that to a person. And having a lisp and a stutter didn't help. He hadn't said a word in...