Lost trust

By goadsgo

Trust delves deep into a relationship. The more you dwell in that relation, the more it builds. But once bro... More

PROLOGUE
chapter-2 Monkey and his best friend
chapter-3 Please come back
chapter-4 Bomb
Chapter -5 Why so secretive...
chapter-6 Memories
Chapter 7:- Accident
Chapter:-8 The Wheel of Time
Not an update
Chapter:-9 Homecoming
chapter-10 I am back
Chapter 11 :- The undying love
chapter:- 12 I missed you
Chapter:- 13 Bang Bang
chapter:- 14 One last time
Chapter 15- A thousand years
Chapter:-16 My love, don't worry
Chapter 17- The bittersweet ending.
Part- 18 Nevermind
Part 19:- You believe me?
Chapter 20:- The strained relationship.
Chapter:-21 Costly intervention.
Part 22:- I hate to see you like this.
Thank you☺️☺️☺️
Part:-23 Lovely Pain
Part:-24 You can't leave me
Part 25:- The Last Leaf.
Part 26:- lost in dark
Part 27:- Yours, trouble.
Part:- 28 Doomsday.
Part 29:- Meet you in hell.
Part 30:- This is how it ends.
Part:- 31 Trouble in paradise.
Part 32- Trepidations
Part:- 33 Twinkle Twinkle, mighty war!
Part:- 34 Not the one.
Part:- 35 Roses are red, violets are blue, you and me, let's die soon.
Part:-36 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the culprit out of all?
Part:- 37 The Gun-goon hypothesis.
Part 38:- The Interacting Residues.
Part 39 The MahiRohirat complex
Part 40:- Deep in the soup
Part 41:- Nightmares do come true.
hello little chunkies!
Part 42:- Welcome back, turmoil. It's been a long time.

Chapter-1 Yours, Ziva

2.2K 96 9
By goadsgo

PLEASE, GUYS, VOTE and SOME inline comments; I love to read them; they are so entertaining...

London,
8:00 AM,

Paradise Mansion....

It was a plush building. Nice mowed lawns, giant trees, green garden.

The mansion was an attraction for people who tended to pass through it. The villa was eloquent in its style and was magnificent in its etiquette.
The house looked so peaceful as it embraced the shining sun rays around its curves and edges, making it shine like a diamond. The bright orange-yellow hue in the background, contrasting with the villa, just increased its beauty infinitely.

But the silence was just only for a few minutes since the princess of that mansion was quite loud.

"PAPA, wake up."

"Hmmmmm," Mahi chipped in his sleep.

"Papaaaaaa....."

"Hmmmmmmmmm"

"Pappppaaaaaa"....

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.."

There was competition going on between those two of who likely said it louder, and the baby did had a upper hand.

"Papa, please wake up--"Ziva cooed in a baby tone, urging her father earnestly to get up.

"Hmmmmm, two minutes, baby please!"

"I ain't your baby, and Mahi wake up now, it's freaking 8 AM, and I have loads of work rather than waking you up--"Ziva said, taking up Mahi's mother role.

"Just two minutes, baby, please," Mahi moaned in despair as his beauty sleep was getting disturbed, circling his hands around his daughter.

"Mahhhhhhhhhhiiiiiii," Ziva shouted on top of her lungs, almost piercing Mahi's eardrum.

Mahi was startled by the loud voice and woke up with a jerk. He looked around cluelessly to find his adorable five-year-old pulling on a cute angry face.
Well, truth be said, more like Mahi's five-year-old mother.

"Ziva, kiddo, you sacred the shi--"

"Papa, how can you say that in front of a five-year-old kid?" Ziva said, closing her ears, feigning a cute act.

"Seriously, A five-year-old? And how does the five-year-old knows what that word means...."Mahi said, picking her up and placing her on his lap, making her comfortable. He awed at her cuteness, which had him melted in seconds.

"I know everything, Mahiiiiii," Ziva said with a teasing smile, stretching her father's name.

"Ziva call me, dad not mahi; I am your father, not your friend..."Mahi said, pulling her daughter's leg.

"Mahi call me zivu or ziva, not baby. I ain't your baby," Ziva said, giving back to her father. She had replies ready at the tip of her tongue to all of his answers, just like her father to every question pertaining in this world.

"Babbbyy," Mahi said teasingly and in-process, squished her like a ball...

"Mahiiiii," said Ziva being no less than her father, cawled in retaliation.

"Okay, you win, now leave it and tell me what loads of work do you have other than pulling off pranks on people?" Mahi asked suspiciously, knowing his daughter's pranking brain .....

"That's a surprise; I ain't gonna tell you anything; I can just say that my surprise is just a request..."

"But--- Fine, don't, but is there someone who knows about it?..."Mahi questioned, gazing at Ziva's pleading face as she knew if her father asked her about it one more time, she would blurt it out, like a parrot.

"Yup, Do you wanna take any guesses?" Ziva said, challenging Mahi.

"Huh??? No, tell me...."

"No, I ain't going this easy on you, you will see it tomorrow and now I don't have time to sit on your lap and joke around with you...."

Saying this, Ziva climbed down her father's lap and rushed down to the living room. Mahi looked at his retreating munchkin

"Ziva dhyaan se Jaana....lag jayegi," Mahi shouted, out of concern, for his shapeshifting monkey daughter.

"Yeah, dad, I am not a five-year-old.." Ziva shouted back

"Yes, baby, you are a five-year-old," Mahi said, stating the fact.

"Yeah, whatever, I know you suck at maths," Ziva said, teasing her father.

"Accha Ji bataun Abhii," saying this, Mahi climbed down the bed and rushed behind to catch his giggling daughter...

Mahi picked his daughter in the air and twirled her around laughing their guts out. He started tickling his daughter. He felt so content with his princess, he was glad to see her smiling, and that was enough to keep Mahi away from all the sad memories. It was enough for him to be happy just by seeing her smile...

"Mahi, Ziva, come, have your breakfast now, guys, it's already late, and I have lots of preparations to do."

"Papa, the Hitler is shouting again, abh agar nhi gaye na toh woh hume kaccha chaba jayegi...."Ziva whispered in Mahi's ear in her broken Hindi.

"Shhh, you shouldn't say such things about her. She is your-"

"Mahhhhiii, zivu.
Where are you both?????"

"Yeah, okay, I agree with you she is a Hitler...."mahii said, chuckling

"Now, let's go, dad.....I am hungry .".

"Aww, my baby is hungry..."

"Yesssss Mahhhiii, I am hungry..".Ziva shouted in her overflowing cuteness.

"Let's go, then."

Mahi and Ziva greeted Sanyu aka Sanyukta Randhir Agnihotri with a good morning. She was Ziva's beloved Masi and Mahi 's soul sister. If someone said anything to Mahi, believe me, you wouldn't like to encounter Sanyukta Randhir Agnihotri.

"Accha Sanyu, when is Randhir coming back from his business tour?" Mahi asked.

"That Idiot will come after two months, ughhh, I just so hate him. Such a dipstick. Got me pregnant and left me alone in this time, such an irresponsible and idiotic jerk, Mahi when he comes back tell him to not come near me." Sanyu chipped angrily

"Someone is in a bad mood, daddy, "Ziva chipped with a masked straight face.

This was the daily scene of Mahi's household, Ziva and Sanyukta fighting over Ron, one against him and one with him.

Just for information, Randhir Agnihotri, aka Ron, CEO of his successful multimillion company, had loads of work to do but was dead scared of his wife.

"Hey Sanyu, don't say anything about my Ron, he so handsome, and he treats me like his princess, "Ziva said, defending his Ron; after all, ron was her first crush..... An dear lord!!! This five-year-old had lots of infatuations at this age.

"Ziva, you don't take his side; I know it's your crush for him speaking...."

"So when you know about my crush, then why do you speak badly about my Ron."Ziva counter attacked...

"Your Ron?, Snyukta flared her nose at Ziva, as she burned in jealousy. Only she knew, how those hormones got the better of her.

"Yeah? Did I say something wrong...dad bolo na.."Ziva teased.

"Huh, nahii,---I mean, Haaa, nahii, matlab--- I don't know ! Why do you girls always drag me in this? And Ziva, you are five! How many crushes do you have, for the sake of loving God?" Mahi said, earning a glare from Sanyu. Well, pregnant women are scary; Mahi had experienced it after all.

"I don't need to tell you, Mahii, that's my personal space; stop invading it," Ziva said, being annoyed at her father.

"Zi, you don't have any personal space.You still sleep with me when you are scared of those imaginary ghosts--"Mahi teased, laughing out loud.

"Sanyu ma; Dekho na, I am not talking to my dad; I am not having my food , bye !" Ziva frowned with a puffy face and sat there with cross-linked hands.

"Arre no Zi, come here bacche, you shouldn't leave your food like this-"Sanyu said cutely; after all, Ziva feigning a sad act was enough to make everyone miserable for real because she was their princess.

"Drama queen," Mahi just nodded his head in adorance at his angel as Ziva stuck her tongue out at her father.

"Ummm sanyu, don't worry Ron will finish his work soon and come back; he is also feeling bad about this whole " staying away from you" thing, Mahi chipped in support of Ron, that man occupied a special place in his heart, since, he had a quick resemblance with a man who used to be the king of his heart. Funny, how he always ended up with same mannerism!

"Accha, By the way, do you know her surprise, sanyu? Please tell me, what is she going to ask tomorrow? I need to be prepared, "Mahi questioned in vile as in some part of his mind, he knew Sanyu was never going to tell him.

"Yess, but ain't going to tell you Mahii, that's my gift to her for her birthday, she made me promised her, and I can't break it.

"Bolo na, "Mahi pleaded.

"Then what's the meaning of surprise ?" Sanyu said, rolling her eyes making Ziva giggle.

"But, I am sorry in advance because she is going to ask something that may make you sad, but I couldn't deny her, Sanyu said with moistened eyes.

Mahi made a confused face, but he hoped that whatever Ziva will request would be sensible.

"Mahi, when did you came back yesterday night ?"sanyu said, feeding Ziva

"Um, at 4 am, why? "Mahi asked, being tensed as he could not entertain more questions on this topic, at least, not from his daughter because answering her can be tiring.

"Nothing, how are you? Mahi."Sanyu asked out of the blue.

Mahi stopped eating for a second and tried to decipher how he was. He was okay, but was he happy from his heart? Was he happy from his mind ? He couldn't answer his questions. He looked at his baby, who was least interested in their talk and was surfing through sanyu's phone. He looked at Sanyu, who had misty eyes...

He put a hand on her cheeks and wiped her tear.

"I am okay; I will be okay, I have her, I have you, I have my baby,
I have Ron, I have everyone I love-" Mahi lied. He didn't have everyone whom he loved.

"Hmmm...okay, Mahi.."

Mahi finished his breakfast and left the table, went to his room, opened the drawer, and took out a photo frame of the ICT.
Only he knew how much he missed them--his lifelines; he missed his Cheeku, his Ro, his sensible kid Jinks, he missed Harry, Bhuvi, Ashley, Sikhi, everyone in the team....he missed his family....he so wanted to meet them. He knew his feelings would not be reciprocated for he knew his kiddos hated him now and only he knew how much miserable and alone he was.

"Papa, I am going to park; you coming?...."

Mahi quickly wiped his tear and put on a smile, as his daughter was smart enough to catch on his misery...

"No baby, you go, I have some office work to do, you go and remember, don't trouble sanyu ma okay....she isn't in a health to run behind you, okay?..."

"Okay. I will take care of her, you don't worry, papa! Ziva said smiling "But why were you crying?"

"Huhh, no I wasn't crying baby..." Mahi stood their startled.

"Yes, you were and you know you can't lie to me."

"Just like that, I remembered someone."

" Do I know them?..."

"Yes, you know them very well, just that you don't remember them..."

"But papa why are you crying remembering them? ,"Ziva asked sincerely, "If you miss them so, Why don't you go and meet them?"

"Its not like that, I was not crying, I was just nostalgic while reminiscing them."

"Zivvvvaaaa, come baby we need to go,"Sanyu shouted...

"Yesssss sanyuuuu coming, byee dad, will talk to you later.."

Mahi smiled at his daughter. She is truly his angel.
And he will move heaven and Earth to protect her.

..........

So its the first chapter...hope y'all liked it... I know it has sanyu and randhir but mainly its about ict...stay tuned
Regardss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
59.8K 3.1K 36
The 'ideal couple' does not come together in an arranged marriage. It's when a flawed pair learns to appreciate their differences.
54.4K 2.7K 28
Trust, a word that has so much meaning to it. Which binds a relation to forever. But once it's broken was it easy to mend that broken relation again...
23K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.