Aching Hearts // Draco Malfoy...

By tearsfromthemoon111

"I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all that you will be." Elaine Celestia Blythe h... More

~Introduction~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Aching Hearts Epilogue - Dracos POV
Thank You!

68

632 17 0
By tearsfromthemoon111

-

How could you leave me,
When everything I did,
I did for you?
Don't you feel the love
That we used to share
In the room?

-

The months went by rather slowly.
Draco and I didn't go back to Hogwarts. Narcissa thought it would be inappropriate, but to be honest I just think she wanted us in her reach - to make sure we wouldn't get hurt

Truth was that we would get more hurt by staying at the manor than attending Hogwarts.

Spring slowly approached us, my deadline for my task coming closer, putting an indescribable pressure on me.

I had multiple times lead the deatheaters to believe I knew where the trio were, waisting their time trying to catch them.

I was on a thin line of losing Voldemort's trust - if I ever had it.

Luna was still locked in the basement.
I visited her every day, just making sure she was okay - without anyone seeing of course.

It wasn't until that particularly dark night, that everything changed.
We had all been called downstairs, no idea why.

Draco and I stood beside each other, our figure tense as we did so.

Suddenly the door opened and three people were being dragged in the manor.
It wasn't just any three people.

It was the golden trio.

It was my friends.

My brother.

Two deatheaters held Hermione and Ron in their grip, while Harry was in Bellatrix's.

"We need you to clarify if this is Harry Potter" the crazy witch said.
Harry's face looked distorted, but we both knew it was him.

Harry had a confused expression on his face, but he couldn't talk to me considering he would expose himself.

I glanced at Draco who looked back at me.
We both knew it was Harry, I was just hoping Draco wouldn't expose him.

"Well?" Bellatrix hurried, which made Draco finally speak up.

"I can't be sure" his hoarse voice said.
Suddenly Lucius approached us from behind, grabbing Draco's neck harshly.

"Draco, look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord, everything will be forgiven, it will all be as it was. Understand?" His stern voice said.
Draco's breath became unsteady as his father looked deeply in his eyes, and soon enough his hand find its way to mine.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, mr. Malfoy" a strange deatheater said, making Lucius lose it.
He yelled at the deatheater, but I didn't give any thought to it.
All I could think about was my brother in front of me.

"Don't be shy, come closer" Bellatrix whispered, pulling Draco and I's hands, pulling us closer towards Harry.

"If this isn't who we think it is, and we call him. He will kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure!" Bellatrix hissed.
I gulped harshly at her words, Draco doing the same.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked boldly.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked the deatheater who had caught him.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon" the deatheater explained.
Harry gave me a deathly glare, and I couldn't help but feel guilty.
After all, I was a deatheater now.

Bellatrix kept biggering and laughing her maniac laugh, but I could only keep my focus on Harry.
Suddenly a gently tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my trance.
It was Narcissa.

Draco and I got up and watched the scene unfold.

The man that had brought the golden trio here had a sword in his hand, but not just any sword.
It was the sword of Gryffindor.

"What is that? Where did you get that?" Bellatrix asked the man.

"It was in her bag when we searched her. I reckon it's mine now" he said.
Without warning Bellatrix shot a spell his way, making me flinch and back up.

She continued to fight the three men, when soon enough, she had the sword in her hands.

"Cissy, put the boys in the cellar!" Bellatrix hissed, as Narcissa she grabbed the boys.
I looked between Ron and Harry, worry plastered across my face.

"I want to have a conversation with this one! Girl to girl!" Bellatrix said maniacally, glaring at Hermione.
Hermione let out a shaky breath, but somehow still managed to keep her head high.

That was until of course, Bellatrix threw Hermione on the floor.
She hovered over the frizzy haired girl as she continued to bug her about how she got the sword.

"I didn't take nothing! Please! I didn't take anything!" Hermione begged.

"I don't believe it!" Was the last thing Bellatrix said before pulling out the same knife from months before.
She began carving something on Hermione's arm, making Hermione let out gut wrenching scream.

I flinched at the screams as I took Draco's hand, a small tear escaping my eye.
Draco pulled me into a tight hug as he covered my ears so I wouldn't hear her screams.
But god I felt guilty.

Soon enough the screaming stopped, and Hermione was left bleeding on the ground, as silent tears escaped her once bright eyes.

Bellatrix kept nagging a goblin about how she could have took the sword, but I didn't really bother to listen.

My gaze fell on something behind them.
Harry and Ron.

They slowly crept closer, a wand in each hand.

"Consider yourself lucky, goblin" Bellatrix spat.

"The same couldn't go for this one" she said as she approached Hermione.

Without warning, Ron stormed through the room.

"Expelliarmus!" He exclaimed, making Bellatrix wand fly right of her hand.

"Stupefy!" Harry exclaimed afterwards, making Lucius fly back.

Soon enough a wand fight broke out, a fight I had no other choice than to be in.

Harry looked at me with betrayal in his eyes before yelling over the loud noises of the spells.

"Elaine, why are you doing this!?" He asked cluelessly.

"Because she is one of us now!" Narcissa exclaimed, shooting spells to her left and right.

"You're scaring me, Elaine!" Harry quickly said.
He should be scared of me. So I told him.

"You should be scared of me!" I exclaimed, and with a quick motion pulled up my left sleeve.
Harry looked at the dark mark sitting comfortably on my forearm, his lips parting but he didn't have time to scold me.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron exclaimed, making my wand fly out of my hand right in to his.
In a way I was glad he did it. That gave me an excuse to stop fighting.

"Stop! Drop your wands!" Bellatrix exclaimed.
I turned around and met eyes with horror.

Bellatrix was holding Hermione by her hair, a knife pressed tightly to her throat.
The boys quickly dropped their wands, making Draco pick them up just as quickly.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here" Bellatrix mocked.
Harry's face had turned back to normal, making it impossible to mistake him for someone else.

"Just in time for the dark lord, call him!" Bellatrix hurried.
Draco looked at his mother with a pleading look in his eyes, in which to she returned.

I grabbed Draco's hand. Not sure what to do next.

That was of course, until I noticed Dobby sitting on top of the chandelier above Bellatrix and Hermione.
I nudged Draco in the side, making him look at the chandelier too.
A faint smirk spread across his face.
New plan.

Without warning, the chandelier fell harshly against the ground.
Hermione and Bellatrix ran both their ways, Hermione being catched by Ron.

I ran towards the trio, their face plastered with confusion as I did so.

"I will explain later" I whispered harshly.

Draco and Harry fought for their wands, but in the end Harry got them.
I knew Draco had let him have them, but due to his "superiors" standing right beside him, he couldn't just not do anything.

Suddenly Dobby made Narcissa's wand fly out of her hand, which made Bellatrix fume with rage.

"How dare you take a witches wand!? How dare you defile your masters!?" Bellatrix exclaimed angrily.

"Dobby has no masters. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come here to safe Harry Potter and his friends!" The elf exclaimed.

"Come on, Draco!" I hurried, grabbing the elf's hand.

"No, go on without me, Elaine!" He yelled as a tear escaped his eyes.

I didn't have time to answer before we apparated.

Right before as we did so, Bellatrix threw her dagger at us in anger.

A deadly stab.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 11.8K 55
You head to comic con to meet your favorite celebrity, Tom Holland. Little did you know that you'd catch his eye. Watch your relationship with him ro...
571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
15.5K 270 30
Cheryl is 25 and is a mommy dom. She last had a little when she was 20 and has been/felt lonely since. Of course she has her cousin Betty and denying...
34K 1.5K 18
What if a independent and a outspoken girl of Kaliyug is taken back in time to the era of Mahabharata? What is she is the mother of the Kauravas and...