68

-

How could you leave me,
When everything I did,
I did for you?
Don't you feel the love
That we used to share
In the room?

-

The months went by rather slowly.
Draco and I didn't go back to Hogwarts. Narcissa thought it would be inappropriate, but to be honest I just think she wanted us in her reach - to make sure we wouldn't get hurt

Truth was that we would get more hurt by staying at the manor than attending Hogwarts.

Spring slowly approached us, my deadline for my task coming closer, putting an indescribable pressure on me.

I had multiple times lead the deatheaters to believe I knew where the trio were, waisting their time trying to catch them.

I was on a thin line of losing Voldemort's trust - if I ever had it.

Luna was still locked in the basement.
I visited her every day, just making sure she was okay - without anyone seeing of course.

It wasn't until that particularly dark night, that everything changed.
We had all been called downstairs, no idea why.

Draco and I stood beside each other, our figure tense as we did so.

Suddenly the door opened and three people were being dragged in the manor.
It wasn't just any three people.

It was the golden trio.

It was my friends.

My brother.

Two deatheaters held Hermione and Ron in their grip, while Harry was in Bellatrix's.

"We need you to clarify if this is Harry Potter" the crazy witch said.
Harry's face looked distorted, but we both knew it was him.

Harry had a confused expression on his face, but he couldn't talk to me considering he would expose himself.

I glanced at Draco who looked back at me.
We both knew it was Harry, I was just hoping Draco wouldn't expose him.

"Well?" Bellatrix hurried, which made Draco finally speak up.

"I can't be sure" his hoarse voice said.
Suddenly Lucius approached us from behind, grabbing Draco's neck harshly.

"Draco, look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord, everything will be forgiven, it will all be as it was. Understand?" His stern voice said.
Draco's breath became unsteady as his father looked deeply in his eyes, and soon enough his hand find its way to mine.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, mr. Malfoy" a strange deatheater said, making Lucius lose it.
He yelled at the deatheater, but I didn't give any thought to it.
All I could think about was my brother in front of me.

"Don't be shy, come closer" Bellatrix whispered, pulling Draco and I's hands, pulling us closer towards Harry.

"If this isn't who we think it is, and we call him. He will kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure!" Bellatrix hissed.
I gulped harshly at her words, Draco doing the same.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked boldly.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked the deatheater who had caught him.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon" the deatheater explained.
Harry gave me a deathly glare, and I couldn't help but feel guilty.
After all, I was a deatheater now.