MY REGRET

By Ekhassina

I like you...i really do...but i am not ready for any relationship status right now forth. Hmmm... f... More

CHARACTERS
😍0😍
😍1😍
😍2😍
😍3😍
😍4😍
😍5😍
😍7😍
😍8😍
😍9😍
😍10😍
😍11😍
😍12😍
😍13😍
😍14😍
😍15😍

😍6😍

852 37 7
By Ekhassina

AUTHOR POV

     Mommy...i can't breath...help me....mommy...

      Tanet who is sleeping on their room shouted for help.

       Forth mom and dad who heard their grandson voice run into his room.

        They saw tanet is crying even though his eyes still closed.

           Forth mom who  check his temperature horrified.

       Don't worry baby. Granny will take to hospital.

       Honey let's go...

       They take him to near by  hospital which is multi specialist one.

      They reached the hospital with10 mins. Forth dad carring crying tanet while forth mom inform the details to receptionist.

        Mam our grandson having high fever and he can't able to breath.

      Don't worry mam. Lets me inform the doctor.

        They waiting for their turn. One nurse inform...

   Mam...you can go now.

         Thank you.

          Hello mam sir . What happened to the child.

           Hello khun doctor.  He is our grandson. He had cold last night. And his mother gave this pills to him. Suddenly half hour before he started to cry because of fever.

       Oh..okay mam. please lay him down. I will check him.

      Nothing to worry mam. He just have normal fever because cold.

     He told them and prescribe some medicine.

    Let's me give one shot to him for his fever.

       Okay  khun doctor.

        Call me Doc kit mam. And he need to stay here a hour to 2 because he looks so weak. After his fever reduce you can take him to home.

      Okay doctor kit. Thank you.

      Nurse...take them to room. And fill the patient details.

        You are welcome mam.

.
.
.

      After settled down on the room...Forth mom decided to call  forth and  to infrom about tanet condition. But then she didn't  make a call. Because she don't want to make her son worry. So changed her decision. But a hour later she got call from forth.

    Hello...baby.

    Hello mom. Is my baby okay. What he is doing now.

    Forth who went to company felt bad for his baby. He can't concentrate on his work. When break came he called his mother to check his baby health.

      Baby...our tanet got fever a hour later after you went to company. We took him to hospital.

      Forth mom told him what doctor told to her.

      Omg...my poor baby... I will come there.

      You don't need to come here baby. Actaully they discharged our tanet baby. He also down with fever now. Just he look weak only.

      But mom...

       Its okay baby...your dad already went to finish our tanet discharge paper.

       Hmmm..okay mom. Where is my baby. Is he able to speak to me.

     Yes...actually he went to restroom now. I am waiting for him.

     Then okay mom...call me after you went to home.

      Okay baby. Take care.
.
.
.
.
     Tanet baby...you stay here. I will go and get your medicine from pharmacy and your grandpa will be here after he talked with doctor. Don't leave this room till we come back okay.

     Tanet who felt tired nodded his head lay down on bed.

       Tanet suddenly want to drink  water. But he can't have any bottle  or no one near him. So He get up from the bed and went out from to drink water.

       But  he was bumped with someone when he just take few steps outside.

         Sorry baby.

        Tanet who heard the voice look up to see who he bumped at him.

         Tanet and stranger shocked and then that stranger smiled at him.

       Hi handsome...

      Pha smiled at tanet.

        Hi...cough.. uncle...Tanet weakly smiled at him.

        Pha smiled vanished when he saw how tanet look weak and pale. He crouched down to carry him. Thats when he knew tanet have light fever and cold.

          Baby...where is your parents and what are you doing here alone.

          Granny grandpa...cough.. went to buy..cough medicine...cough..and..meet the doctor uncle. They... cough...

          Its okay baby. Don't talk.Do you want water.

        Tanet nodded his head and lay his head weakly on pha shoulder.

        Pha felt sad for tanet condition.  He take tanet with him.Actually he is working as heart surgeon in this hospital. So take him to his room.

      Here drink this. Pha helped tanet to drink water. He helped him lay down on the couch for few mins.

        Thanks uncle.

      Tanet who is tired slept immediately.

      Pha look at tanet tired  face and cares his face then unconsciously kissed his forehead.

     Get well soon baby.

    Mommy...mommy....

       Tanet suddenly called his mommy  unconsciously.

      Pha who is going through his case files put it on table and carried tanet. Then start to coo him.

      Shh... shh...

     Its okay son...its okay..

      Pha called tanet as his son unconsciously which make tanet relax. He comfortably lay his head on pha neck.

       While carring pha started to walk back and forth. Then suddenly his door opened with worried voice.

        Pha...
.
.
.
Few mins before

      On the other hand forth parents who returned the room confused with the empty bed. Then Forth mom went to check the bathroom which empty. She was shocked. She run into her husband.

     Honey..our grandson is missing.

     Don't panic. He may went out to look for us. Let's ask about him to doctor and staffs.

     Forth dad assured his wife. Both went to kit cabin. They thought ask his help.

      Doctor kit our grandson is missing. Please help us to find him.

     Omg...wait sir. I will come with you.

       Forth parents and kit  went to ask the nurses and other staffs and even the people who came for hospital while showing tanet photo.

      I saw this kid uncle. He was carried by one of doctor. That doctor went this direction.

       How this doctor look like khun.

     He is tall and fair...

     One of the man told him who saw tanet with pha.

      Thank you son.

     Kit and forth parents went the direction which is cardio department.

      Kit take them to pha. He gussed it might be his friend pha with how that man describe about  the doctor who took tanet with him.

      His guess was correct. When he opened the door of his friend  cabin he cooed the kid while carry him.

    Kit what are doing here...??

     Before kit answered forth parents come into cabin and grap the kid from pha.

     Thank you doctor. He is our grandson.

     Its okay uncle. But next time don't leave him alone like this. He may be in danger.

     Pha worried told them. He felt bad what if some bad people kidnapped the kid.

      Sorry doctor. Its our mistake. If his mother know about this he may get heart attack.

       It's okay uncle...don't worry. Your grandson is now safe and sound.

       Kit assured them.

       Thank you once again doctor. We get going now.

       Okay...aunty. Take care of his health. He look weak.

      Mmm..okay doctor. Thank for you help doctor kit.

      They bid good bye to kit and pha and left from the hospital.

      After they went out kit look at pha suspiciously.

      Pha what is this...???

       What...what is this... kit...??

       Do you Tanet and his grandparent before...???

      Oh... handsome kid name is Tanet. Nice one.

     Pha talk to himself with smile.

     Pha...you don't even know that kid name. But your carried him to your cabin  and cooed him like he is your own son. What's all this..??

    Kit is totally confused. His knew pha is not fond of kid. He knew he excited about wayo pregency. Because wayo is carrying their family heir. But this kid...this kid is no one to him.  And pha is not act this with any kid before.

      I know that baby already kit. I met him yesterday at mall.

     So....

     What so...

     Its not nothing to do with your caring act towards the kid. I mean you can see 100 kids like him when you go to mall. What special about this kid.

      Kit asked his doubt.

     Pha also now only realised his act. He thought to himself' yeah...kit is right. Why i care about  some strangers kid. What so special about that handsome kid...mm..may be...may be his cuteness impressed me...yeah...thats the reason'.

      Nothing kit. I just helped  who was need of help. That's it.

      Pha asusal show his uncaring attitude which familiar for kit.

     Mmm..okay pha. Whatever i get going now.

     Kit left from pha cabin.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.6K 48
{A/N: I borrowed childhood scenarios from my other short story "Dear Love" but this will have different stories. It may or maynot include Fai. I don...
28K 1.2K 21
A sequel to the one shot. This story will explore the ups and downs of a possible relationship between Pha and Lam. Will love actually bloom or will...
46.7K 1.7K 25
A MAFIA BOSS FELLS IN LOVE WITH A MAN WHO REALLY HATES THE GANGSTERS...WILL THEIR LOVE STORY SUCCESSFUL OR ITS ANOTHER SAD ENDING. ITS A PHANA and...
1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...