Fake it till you make it - Lu...

By LifePlusMinus

I wish my life wasn't like a script everything I do is an act I don't even remember who I am I have no idea w... More

1 - Who am I?
2 - Amaranth
4 - Wet
5 - Basement
6 - Rescue
7 - Dream
8 - Neighbor
9 - No way
10 - Miss Robber
11 - Athanasia
12 - Lucas
13 - Conversation
14 - Drinks
15 - Pissed
16 - Jealous?
17 - Second voice
18 - For now
19 - Her split
20 - Lucas home
21 - Sir Ace
22 - Scolded
23 - Visit
24 - For Sissy.
25 - Music box
26 - Lily
27 - Baby
28 - Diana
29 - Ruby
30 - Text
31 -Kira
32 - Study
33 - What did I do wrong?
34 - Secret
35 - Something on each other
36 - Call
37 - White dog
38 - Date
39 - Baking time
40 - Dinner
41 - Pitiful
42 - Wanna go on a date?
43 - Preparation
44 - happy tears
45 - Dance
46 - Guilt tripped
47 - Episode 2
48 - Ambulance
49 - Awake
50 - Stay with me
51 - Good mood
52 - Sir Ace's office
53 - thmb drive
54 - Dad!?
55 - Truth & Playdate
56 - Books
57 - Mood swing
58 - Yet
59 - Date No.2
60 - Hallucinations
61 - Denial
62 - Hand
63 - Claude's will
64 - First horrible day
65 - Flaws
66 - Naiveness stopped?
67 - Four years
68 - Celebration (Happy new year)
69- What the future holds.
70 - The end
Bonus chapter - Jennette with who
Bonus chapter - WMMAP meet FITYMI
Bouns chapter- Ara
Bonus chapter - Devil's slave
Bounes chapter - Valentines
Bounes chapter - Kiran jealous?
Bounes chapter - Brothers
Bounus chapter - Book and homework
Special chapter - Call

3 - Kiran

1.5K 87 32
By LifePlusMinus

  'Bow down and say "Yes Father."'

  "Yes Father." I replied bowing down.

  'Why am I always the one who has to do this...' I sighed in my brain as I walked up to the door to go outside.

  'Hopefully I won't be surrounded by people...' I thought it was unreasonable to send me to go grocery shopping when I am a famous actor, literally almost everyone knows my face...

  'Put your hood up.' I followed my second voice and put up my hood hiding all my hair.

  But then again there's no way Father him self was going to go, he would definitely not send his favourite 'Child' and Amaranth is to young and cannot be known...

  Leaving me to be the one who goes out...

  Have I tried to reason it out...?

  No.

  My second voice tells me not to so... I don't...

  But logically in my head Jennette should be the one who goes out.

  She isn't that popular plus she only got the lead role this time because she whined and cried to father about it...

  According to her "The role was made for me! It's literally my name!" That was her argument.

  The show we are acting is called 'Lovely princess' so I can't argue with the fact that the show was literally staring her life.

  At first the role was given to me but Jennette was unhappy with it so I had to reject it.

  The director told me "why not try out Athanasia? I mean other then the name similarity your the only one on set that can cry instantly.".

  And that's how I'm acting a support role.

  Which is quite acrute to my own life.

  After all...

  Good can't exist without evil right...?

  'There's a little boy in front of you kneel down and ask him what's wrong.' my second voice suddenly spoke breaking my train of thoughts.

  I looked up and I saw a boy with pitch black hair that was long enough to be tied into a little pony tail and green coloured eyes.

  'His eyes are green! That's so rare!' My mind was in awe of this little boys eye colour as I approached him

  "Hi there." I said muffled through the mask I was wearing for the sake of not getting recognized.

  I truly started looking at the boy he hugged one of his leg which seemed to be bleeding while his other leg was stretched out.

  'His leg is bleeding.'

  "What do you want..." The little boy said trying to be intimidating.

  'What do I do...?'

  'Ask him if he's ok.'

  "Are you ok?" I asked reaching for my black purse which hung over one of my shoulders.

  "Don't you have eyes to see?" The boy snapped at me.

  'He looks like he fell on the road.' The path way is made of hard uneven concrete which hurts quite alot should anyone fall.

  "Plus who the hell are you! You look like some robber!" The boy said.

  I mean he wasn't lying, I was wearing a black colour hoddie that went below my hips and the hood was up on top of that I wore black sweat pants and sunglasses with a mask on.

  I have to admit I did look quite suspicious.

  'Tell him that your no robber and take out the bandage you have in your purse then just get up and leave' I followed as my second voice told me to.

  I took out some bandages from my bag which I always carry since... It's always good to be prepared.

  "I'm no robber."I handed it to him but he didn't take it.

  'Just put it on the floor'

  I placed it near him and got up ready to leave.

  "W-wait!" The boy who surprisingly had more strength then I expected tugged my sleeve making me fall backwards.

  'Oww...' I silently grumbled as my butt fell onto the ground.

  "Wow..." I heard the boy say.

  'What is he staring at...' I touched my hair and then I noticed...

  'Shit! My hood came off!'

  'Put on your hood now! ' I quickly put my hood back up as I kneeled infront of the boy.

  "Why did you want me to wait?" I asked keeping the irritation in my voice to a minimum.

  "Well... Uh- I don't trust you but my brother told me 'Kindness should be returned' so... Thank you for helping me!" The boy said getting back up on his feet with a limp.

  'This is interesting...'

  "What's your name little one?" I asked getting up if my feet too.

  "I am not little! My name is Kiran!" Kiran snapped at me.

  'Kiran huh...? It means beam of light or ray of light...'

  "Ok. I guess you just move here right...?" I looked around and I was still in the street that most people aren't able to afford.

  "I moved here with my brother and father." Kiran replied.

  'Athanasia it's getting late if you keep talking to this boy your going to get in trouble!'

  "I see.. well I gotta go now." I said rushing off.

  If there was one thing I learned growing up...

  It was to never disobey my second voice...

  'Umm ok! Let's see...' I took out the list from my pocket and started shopping for groceries.

  'Theres a toy section here... I should get Mara another puzzle since she would finish mine in no time!' I thought as I searched down the toy lane looking for the hardest looking puzzle.

  I found once that also included maths in it and bought it.

  'Get Jennette a candy.' my second voice said.

  'Oh right... I forgot that Jennette expects me to buy a candy everywhere I go for her...' I sighed as I looked for the cheapest candy I can find.

  'Dont be cheap about this! Do you want to get scolded!?' my second voice yelled at me.

  I put down the candy I originally planned and settled for whatever I could find that was the most expensive.

  I mindlessly picked a candy off the self and put it in the basket not paying attention to what I picked just knowing that it was the most expensive thing I could find.

  'I think that's everything...' I started to head towards the check out.

  As I stepped into the line I noticed the guy infront of me who looked like the Kiran but taller...

  'He looks like Kiran!' I noticed immediately.

  'Stop staring at people your starting to look weird!' My second voice scolded me.

  'Ok... But I wonder what's his eye colour...' I really wanted to see how he looks like but I followed my second voice and kept my head down.

  "Miss robber?" Someone called me and I looked up.

  'Is someone calling me?!'

  'Kiran!?!' I noticed that the boy who I had just helped earlier was holding this guy's hand.

  "Kir that's enough don't disturb other people!" The taller version of Kiran spoke as he turned around to me to flash an apologetic smile.

  Now he was looking at me and I could see his eyes were...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 11
When Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha are trying a new and forbidden jutsu, they and their parents are sent back in time to when Naruto Uzumaki, Saku...
7.1K 164 18
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
3.2K 176 33
Hinata Hyuga~ Fated by her misery. A fallen princess. An incomplete love story, left behind long ago. Living a life of an orphan. Scheming to avenge...