Marrying You | Huang Renjun Γ—...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
β€’Problems (part one)β€’
Problems (Part Two)
ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ…
35
.
2k reads-

20

603 12 4
By QisyaHusna

Nobody's POV:

The two lovebirds (Hana & Renjun) doing their own business. Now lets see what was the other doing. One by one.

(Its almost night time)

Chenle Pov:

Ara said that she wanted to sleep with Minha today. I don't want that too happened, coz when im with Ara, she always do some activity at night. Maybe playing games, pillow fight, cooking, and etc. If she is sleeping with Minha noona, im gonna sleep with Mark, doing nothing cool. Oof.

And about the crush, yes, i have a crush on Ara. Its started when its my first day of school here. I bumped to her and books falling around, some people is laughing while Ara came to me and help. Its just a simple meet. But, i still haven't confess to her.

In Chenle's room•

Ara was on the bed and me, im sitting on a chair that is beside it (da bed). Im playing my phone scrolling through Instagram, and Ara was playing on her phone. I stopped playing the phone and look at Ara.

Chenle: do you really have to sleep at Minha Noona Room? :(

Ara: Yeah. I want to hang out with her. She said she wants to watch a movie tonight, with Hana too. Why?

She said and playing at the same time.

Chenle: ...k

There is a knock at the door. I go to the door and open it seeing Mark.

Mark: Hello! Ara, Minha told me that you have to go to her room now.

Ara: ok!!

She said from the room. Ara went out and goes to Minha noona's room. Mark its at the living room watching TV. Im at the room just playing with my phone.

Jaemin's Pov:

Me and Jeno was watching a movie. Im not really enjoying but annoy Jeno. Its fun annoying someone. Jeno get up to fill more chips that is in the kitchen. Im waiting and laying down on the sofa.

Jeno: What kind of chips do you want?!

He said from da kitchen.

Me: The same Honey!!

I replied.

.....

We watch about 1 or 2 movies. Nothing its special about us. But the only thing is that we are gay. :v

(Its just made up, don't take too far. Nothing is real here. *Cringe*)

Minha's Pov:

Im in the living room waiting for Ara to come.

Thing!

Its the doorbell. I go to the door and saw Ara. I hugged her.

Me: Yess. Girls night.

And broke da hug. We both sit at the sofa.

Ara: Where is Hana? She is going here too right?

Me: Yeah but i didn't ask her yet. You stay here and make some snacks or popcorn, its in the kitchen. Im going to Hana's Room.

Ara just replied a simple word, 'k'. When she is going to the kitchen, i left the room and goes to Hana's room. I hit the doorbell. The door opens and it was Renjun.

Renjun: Yes? Minha noona, you need anything?

Me: Oh i just want to meet Hana. We want to have a movie night today.

Renjun: ok, she is at the kitchen, eating, again unfortunately. Hana!! Your friend is here!!

He said and Hana came.

Renjun: you guys talk im going.

Hana: Yes..?

Me: im inviting you to join the Movie night. Me and Ara is there, i was just asking if you want to join.

Hana: oh..im sorry i couldn't come today. I planned to go to the bar tonight.

Me: Really? With who?

Hana: Alone. I just want to be myself for awhile.

Me: ok its fine. But you have to be careful. Alone at the bar its kinda a bad idea.

Hana: Yeah..but thanks for inviting.

Me: its nothing. Now i want to go, byee.

Hana: byee.

And she closed the door. I went back to my room and tell what happened to Ara. We both sat down at the sofa and food is infront of us. Ara is watching but im using my phone for a while doing something.

Hana's Husband

You: Renjun. You here?

Renjun: yes. Y?

You: i want to tell that Hana is going out to the bar, alone.

Renjun: um k? And?

You: Please can you take care of her. Going to the bar alone is not really a good idea. Its easy to get kidnapped or maybe something bad happen. Can u?

Renjun: Why me tho. You are her bestfriend and you ask me to handle it.

You: im hanging out with Ara right now. She really wanted to hang out with me and belike the old days u know? Plus, u are her husband.

Renjun: fine then. Where is the bar?

You: im thinking its the first floor. Kbye gtg.
Seen

Ara: what are you doing?

I put my phone down.

Me: Im just massaging my mom.

Ara just nodded and continue watching the movie.

.....

Hana's Pov:

Im infront of the door wearing shoes, when im done, i said to Renjun that im going out.

Me: Yah! Renjunnie! Im going out. Bye!

Why isn't he answering? Nah whatever.

When i was about to move, Renjun is holding my wrist.

Me: Uh- Let me go please.

Renjun: Nope. You are going out with me.

I look at him with a confused face.

Me: Renjun, i want to go by myself.

I tried to move my hand from his but he is really holding it tight.

Renjun: Stop trying to take of your hands from mine. Now lets go.

He is still holding and bring me outside of the room and went to the elevator. He release my hand and press the first floor button. I touch my hand, the place where he is holding tight, its red. He is really strong—

Me: What was that for.

Renjun: I heard that you are going to the Bar tonight.

He said and not even looking at me.

Me: Wait— how do you know?

I said looking at him with a shook face.

Renjun: With my tricks.

Me: -_- i was about to go to the bar myself.

Renjun: Did you even know that thing is dangerous?

He started to look at me and said it.

Me: Yes. But i would rather be a—

The elevator is open, alot of people is waiting. We go out and go to the bar. Me and Renjun sit beside each other. Renjun said what kind of alcohol he wanted, and the waitress went to get it. Now we are waiting.

Renjun look at my hand, he knows its red. He hold my hand again but its slowly.

Renjun: Your hand is red. Im sorry.

Me: I-its fine. No worries.

Renjun: why do you want to be yourself at the bar here?

Me: I don't know..

A waitress came to us and give the drinks.

Renjun: well you better don't drink too much. Im not going to take care a drunk human today.

He said and pouring the drink at the same time.

Me: But its a revenge. Do you know how ambarassing is to take care a drunk human. You are crazy when your drunk. Later when im drunk, you have to take care of me. Hmph.

I drink the first cup. We both talk about things. I drink and drink, without realizing, i drank too much. He didn't drink much, coz if he does, then who is going to take care me and Renjun. Atleast one of us is not really drunk, right now its Renjun. Good.

Nobody's POV:

Hana is getting wobbly, like i meant is crazy. Yes, she is drunk.

Renjun: Ok, Hana, please stay here. Do not move. I want to go to the bathroom.

Hana: oK. bYe, Im gOnnA bE FIne.

He smiled and leave.

Suddenly, there is one man sat beside her.

Man: Well hello there pretty~

Hana: ...

She was just itching her head, not knowing what to do.

Hana: H-hi?

Man: Do you want to have a drink with me?

Hana: ...

Man: Are alone? Wanna go out?

Renjun: No, she is not alone. Now lets go Hana.

He grab Hana's hand. The man hold Renjun's shoulder to stop him. Hana was beside of Renjun, she is just staying still.

Man: Who are you to bring her.

Renjun: Her boyfriend.

That man spins Renjun around to face each other. Renjun let go of Hana just incase something more worse happen.

Man: Oh. Really? Now show me—

Renjun was annoyed of his action and kick him to the floor.

Renjun: "Show me"

He mocked him.

Renjun: Shit up bitch. Lets go.

He hold Hana's Hand and leave the bar. They both went outside at the beach. Is the same place where Renjun was drunk too. Two of them sat down at the sand.

Hana: WoW. GoInG To tHe bEaCh aT nigHt iS quiTe CooL.

Renjun didn't replied to it.

Hana gets up and goes to the water, she is not going too deep and just play it with her feets. Renjun comes to her just incase anything happens.

Hana: YeAYyYy WAtEr!!

Renjun chuckled and smiled.

Hana: RenJUnNie!! I WaNt tO plAy thE wAter. CaN i?

Renjun: Nooo. No no. Don't please—

But instead of playing the water, she throws up. Its in the water, still disgusting.

Renjun: Oh no.

When she stops, Renjun took her and leave the beach act like nothing happened, Renjun is even holding her like bridal style. When they arrived, Renjun who is holding her like a bride style, brings to their room. He tucked her too bed.

Renjun: Now that is how you felt like take-caring me. Hard huh.

Renjun said it too himself knowing that Hana is not even gonna hear it.

......

(Hello hello. K um i wanna say tq for reading, tq sooo much. And i just saw its 250+ readers. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ Ambarassing myself much. But sry for late updating. Kbye stay safe pls don't usually get out. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.4K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
3.6K 143 51
α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€ α΄€α΄œ | Ι΄α΄€ α΄Šα΄€α΄‡α΄ΙͺΙ΄ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
28.4K 1.5K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...
25.1K 1K 20
Β°You and I λ‚˜μ˜ λ°”λ‹€ ν¬κ·Όν•œ ν’ˆ I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...