Race to The Mafia

By hughjass1234

RACE TO THE MAFIA COVER MADE BY: @Laylaxybae this book is NOT like normal mafia books, this is very unrealis... More

DISCLAIMERS & INFO
PROLOUGE
JEALOUSY (1)
SCHOOL (2)
TRAITOR (3)
FRIES (4)
DANCE (5)
MOTHS (6)
MAZE (7)
COUGH (8)
PLANE (9)
RUN (10)
SMILE (11)
DESERT (12)
AMUSEMENT (13)
OPPOSITES (14)
STITCH (16)
APARTMENT (17)
NOTES (18)
GREEN (19)
PART 1 (20)
PART 2 PERSPECTIVES (21)
SAVE (22)
DEMISE (23)
ENDEARMENT (24)
TRUTH (25)

HA. (15)

18.8K 219 936
By hughjass1234

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: UNKNOWN

"You just did the hard way." Sofía says, "The hard way isn't as hard as-"

"You know what," I interrupt, "I have no clue where we are right now!"

"You can leave when you admit the crimes you've committed." The leader hisses.

"The only crime I've committed is being too hot to handle." I say.

"That, and being really really se-" Leo starts, but Sung-ho cuts him off.

"If you untie us all, we will give you a thorough answer." Sung-ho says.

"I'm not as stupid as my soldiers, it wouldn't work."

"Well, since everyone is drugged as fuck, I don't think it'll cause any harm." Ben adds.

"Besides, what's the worst that can happen?" Adowa smirks.

She knows something bad will happen, she's so silly!

The leader hesitates, then he scoffs, "You fools think that would work on me? I am the leader of my organization. You fuckers can't do shit against me."

"You already broke ½ of my rope. That's a little bit of shit we did." I smile, looking down at the rope he cut.

"Like you're going to escape for fucks sake. Even the Mafia Heirs can't do anything. Props to me." He praises himself.

"Alright, let's compromise." Sung-ho says, "You untie two of the drugged-out ones, and we will give you the answer you need."

"You are all drugged, not just the stupid ones. Even if I did consider it, the consequences of chasing you fuckers around is a lot." The leader says.

"Well, we won't do anything silly." I insist.

"When have we ever done that?" Leo snorts, "We are the most un-silly people you will ever meet."

"Yeah, we've never run away in our whole lives." Adowa rolls her eyes, "I was kidding. This whole mission we've been running."

"Precisely my point. The second I let you all out- alright what am I doing?" The leader scolds himself, "I am supposed to be interrogating you all, not debating this bullshit."

"Then interrogate, silly. Stop dealing with our bullshit if you don't wanna!" Sofía laughs.

"Next question," He walks to the end of the room, next to the main soldiers, "What did you all do when you heard the gunshots? That is if you weren't the ones shooting."

"Well-" I start.

My first instinct was to look for Mr. Sexy Leo.

Mr. Sexy. That's a good one. Very good.

Like his di-

I shake my head, slightly laughing at my thoughts.

All of a sudden, my head starts throbbing in pain.

Throbbing. Ha.

"I'm getting dizzy. Does anyone have any Badvil? Badvil for the badass, obviously. I think I might've packed some just in case I needed it. Where's my bag?" I slur.

"You didn't pack any 'Advil', none of us did. Answer the goddamn question so he doesn't think we're even more suspicious." Sung-ho answers.

"You see that?" The leader walks to me, pointing at my face. "She is avoiding the questions. My point is proven."

"I think she's just getting off-topic because you drugged us the amount it takes to knock out a horse. Just a guess, though." Ben says sarcastically.

"Then, Mr. Meyer, answer the question for your friend's sake."

"Like you'll kill us. You know that we didn't do anything against our Mafia's since we aren't revealing anything while drugged. If you let us go, we won't speak about this...embarrassment, and we can continue on our mission to find the Mafia Don's." Adowa asserts.

The leader is silent.

"Boom! You got roasted." I shake my head in laughter, making my head hurt even more.

"Roasted roasted." Leo adds, "My head hurts. I need some drugs."

"My head hurts more." Sofía says.

"No, mine does."

"Wanna switch heads? Then we can decide the winner." She asks.

"Yeah, good idea." He agrees.

"Idiots.." The leader mumbles.

"Hey!" I call, "Having multiple perspectives is a good thing. It's only fair if they switch."

"Enough!" The leader screams, throwing his knife into the air.

It lands right above my head.

"You almost got me there!" I joke, looking up at the knife.

You know what, my arm isn't tied up since that guy cut my rope, so if I were to just grab the knife I could bust us all out!

No, don't ruin the interrogation for them.

"I am sick of this bullshit!" He yells, grabbing the knife from the wall, and putting it a few centimeters away from my chest, "You admit what you did now!"

"No."

"No? What do you mean 'no'."

"I mean 'No sir', sorry." I smile sheepishly.

Didn't know he was a dominant.

He pushes the knife further to my chest, so it's now touching the cloth of my shirt.

"Admit." He demands.

"Ok, ok, ok. I did it. I led the attack on the ball. I kidnapped my own father." I exaggerate a sigh, "I also led all my friends here, and I planned for us to get kidnapped, and everything else that was wrong is on me."

"Ha!" The leader sticks his knife back in the wall, which is right above my head. He walks back to the corner of the room, next to the soldiers. "I knew it! You all did it!"

Ben sighs, "Yeah, we did."

"Oh gosh darn! We really did!" Sofía adds.

"Well I'll be damned. We did that." Leo says.

The leader turns around, and he goes to chat with the two main soldiers.

"Can you believe-"

"Adriana, shut the fuck up and give me the goddamn knife." Sung-ho mutters, just so we can hear him.

"This knife?" I bring my arm up, pointing to it.

"No, the other knife." Leo calls, and I look around.

"Adriana, he was kidding. Give me the fucking knife." He says louder.

"Knife?" The leader turns his head to us.

I quickly grab the knife, and stuff it behind my arm, hiding it from his view.

"What knife?" I hastily look around, "I don't see a knife."

"Hm. Weird. Thought I heard knife." He shrugs.

The leader looks away, and I bring the knife up with a smile, "I got it!" I whisper.

The leader whips his head around, and I hide it again.

"Stop looking!" I tell him.

He turns away, and he leaves the room, followed by the soldiers.

We are all now alone in the abandoned room.

Sweet.

"What do I do with it? I only have one arm that's untied!" I say.

"Hmm, you should probably get us the fuck out of here. Cut your ropes, and then cut our ropes. Simple as that, we get out, and hopefully, by then we are back to our 'undrugged' selves." Adowa explains.

"Alrighty!" I exclaim, and I slowly cut my ropes, making sure I don't cut my pinkie finger. Or my non-pinkie fingers.

"Adriana, you're a fucking assassin. Can't you go any faster?" Ben complains, "We don't have all day."

"Safety first." Leo advises, "Be safe."

"Exactly!" I exclaim.

I slowly cut my rope, and in about 2 minutes, it's fully cut.

I stand up, and I fall to the ground.

Ouch.

"My head hurts." I rub my head.

"Well, the sooner you give us the knife, the sooner we get out and we can get us all some medicine." Sung-ho says.

"Fine. Only because I'm tired." I say, and I groggily stand up.

I walked towards Leo's chair.

"Hi Leo!" I exclaim, and I cut his ropes in a few seconds.

He stands up, and gives me a big hug, "I missed you."

"It hasn't even been long, silly."

"I know. But I-"

"Guys," Adowa interrupts, "are you going to leave us here, or cut our ropes so we can leave?" She asks.

"Leave you there."

"Cut your ropes!"

You can probably guess who said what.

"Leo." I scold, "We help our friends."

"Yes. They are my friends. Let's help them."

I give him a confused look.

He's so silly.

Leo stays behind me as I cut the rest of our friends' ropes.

After everyone gets out of their chairs, Leo rests his head on my shoulder.

"My head hurts." He mumbles, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry for your head hurting?" I laugh.

"Because I feel bad. You're too good."

"You're silly. I'll fix up your head when we get out of here?" I ask.

"Yes."

"You guys ready?" Ben asks impatiently.

"Chillax! It's not like they'll burn down this place, it's like a gazillion years old!" Sofía yells and gives Ben a kiss. "I love you." she says.

"Alright, let's get out of here." Adowa mumbles, and we all head out the door.

But, of course, our luck isn't on our side.

Standing right outside of the door is the leader.

Behind him, are all of the soldiers.

There's probably a gazillion soldiers.

I go for my instincts, and I throw my knife at the leader, but he catches it.

"Ah, ah, ah." He says in a whisper, "We found something. Related to the ball."

"Are you here to drug us again?" Adowa glares, "Or interrogate us? Or almost kill us?"

"I'm here to temporarily apologize."

"How do you temporarily apologize?" Sung-ho asks.

"I am sorry, but I won't be sorry in about an hour."

"That makes no fucking sense, but just tell us what you found." Ben insists.

The leader walks into the room we were just in, and we follow him.

The leader shuts the door before any other soldiers could come in.

I back up, making some distance.

Everyone does the same, just in case.

I look behind us, and it's a shattered window, showing us the view of the dead trees.

Sweet. No-glass windows.

"You aren't gonna pull any shit, are you?" Ben asks, and the leader shakes his head.

"I would never. I am showing you the information I've collected. It may help you on your mission to find the true suspects of the kidnappings." He brings out a black box, the same one with the holograms from before.

He clicks the button, but I turn my head back towards the no-glass windows.

I swear I heard something.

I face my body to it, and I look closer into the trees, but I don't see anything.

"Are you okay silly little goose?" Leo asks, and I nod.

"I swear I saw something in the woods! But, it was nothing." I say.

"Whenever we say 'nothing', it's always something." Sung-ho remarks, "How about we leave now and continue with our mission? I bet Marina would know more about our mission than this freak." He points to the leader.

"No, stay, I insist. My soldiers will fight off anyone who would dare mess with me." The leader pleads.

"Well, we dared to mess with you and we're just drugged, no biggie." Ben says.

"Plus," Sung-ho adds, "Sofía single-handedly kicked the soldier's asses when they attacked us."

"I'm not trusting the soldiers for protection. We're better off leaving." Adowa says.

"Then use a condom if you want better protection." Leo retorts.

"Listen here you little shi-"

A loud boom goes off in the woods, interrupting Adowa. I look past the window, and birds are flying out of the trees, escaping the sound.

"Yeah, the soldiers will fight back! Pow pow!" I bring my fists up.

"Yeah, we'll be perfectly fine, as usual." Ben slumps.

"Shhh," The leader hushes aggressively, "Do you hear that? It's footsteps."

I hold my breath to listen, and I hear quiet steps, probably going up the stairs.

"Run." The leader whispers.

"Where the hell do we run? Out the window?" Adowa asks.

"Just run, fuckers." He says again, more demandingly.

The leader runs up and locks the door and covers all the windows.

By covering the windows, he just put a blanket over. Silly.

I turn around and bang into Leo.

Bang. Ha.

"Whoopsies!" I laugh.

I put my hands on his chest to steady myself.

He looks down into my eyes and his face softens.

He brings my hand up to cup his face and leans down.

"You silly adorable-"

"Ok, we get it-"

"I wasn't done." Leo glares at Sung-ho, and then he continues, "Beautiful amazing little goose!"

I'm a goose. Quack.

Crack. Ha.

Where did that even come from?

"Follow me." The leader says as he starts walking to a door.

Leo leans down to kiss my cheek but is interrupted.

"Ok love birds pack it up." Sung-ho says as he grabs Leo's hand and starts pulling him away.

He's so goofy.

Adowa grabs my hand and starts pulling me with her.

Ben grabs Sofía's hand and they all drag us in the direction the leader went.

"Let's go! Faster!" The leader says as someone bangs against the door.

Bangs. Ha.

"Someones banging the door!" Sofía yells and Leo and I start laughing.

"Their banging on the door as hard as I was banging your mom!" I shout and we start laughing again.

The leader leads us down a hallway, sticking to the shadows.

"Quickly!" He whispers hastily.

He brings us to a room with a bookshelf.

"Watch the door." He demands, and the soldiers stay on guard near the doors.

"You." He points to Leo, "Help me push this."

"Ok, but if I help you with this, can I kiss her later?" He points to me.

"Yeah sure, I don't care, as long as I get you guys out of here alive I'll be fine."

Leo smiles widely and skips over to the shelf and pulls it himself.

The leader gapes at him, "If that's what you can do when you're high, then I don't want to know what you do when you're sober."

"Your mom!" He yells and we start laughing.

"Ooooo, is this a secret doorway?" I ask.

"Yes, I just need to-" The leader starts but gets cut off.

Leo runs into the wall.

"Ah, sugarplums! You said it was a secret door!" He whines while holding his forehead.

Sugarplums. That's a good one.

"If you let me finish," He pauses.

Let him finish. Ha.

"You would have heard me say that I just need to put the passcode in."

"Fucking idiot." He mumbles.

He walks up to the wall and presses his hand against a stone. Suddenly, a handle pops out of the wall.

Woah. Now that's really silly.

He pulls it out, and it's followed by a keypad.

He then quickly types something in and the keypad glows green, and a soft chime echoes throughout the room.

The outline of a door comes into view with a soft click and it swings open, revealing a dark hallway.

The leader takes out a lighter and flips the switch and a small flame appears.

I reach my hand out to try to touch it.

Sung-ho slaps my hand.

"Don't touch it!" He yells and I frown.

"Why not?"

He stares at me blankly.

"I'm trying to process if you actually just said what you said."

"What's wrong with it?"

He smacks his forehead with his palm.

"What?" I ask.

"You're so fucking clueless." He mumbles.

"Come. We don't have much time." The leader says as he brings the lighter to a torch and lights it up.

Come. Ha.

He pockets the lighter, and takes the torch in his hand.

"You know, I've always wanted to be a super-secret spy agent. This tunnel reminds me of one." I say as we head in the tunnel to some top-secret spy base.

"You are. You literally fucking are." Adowa mumbles.

"Who were those people? And don't say it's my mo-"

"Your mom." Leo, Sofía, and I say in unison, cutting off Ben.

"Seriously guys? It's not even funn-"

"Guys, look at this!" I make shadow figures, and Ben scoffs.

"For fucks sake, can't I get one minute without someone interrup-"

"Shh." The leader cuts him off once again, "They are near."

"Then shouldn't we, I don't know, run?" Sung-ho suggests.

"No," Ben starts, "let's stay here and rot to dea-"

"Wait." Adowa starts. "Did anyone close the door?"

We all freeze, slowly turning around to the door that is behind us now.

"You know, I had a dream about this one time I forgot to wear shoes and everyone saw my toes." I say confidently.

Sung-ho smacks his hand over my mouth and I mumble against it.

"That hurt you silly little goose."

In the distance, I hear people talking.

"I see light coming from this room."

"Run!" The leader shouts.

We all turn and run.

The hallway has endless twists and turns.

I look behind me, and the shadows are getting bigger.

I catch up to the others, ignoring the throbbing pain in my head.

Throbbing. Ha.

"When will these drugs wear off? I'm fucking dying." Adowa yells, running faster.

"It will wear off when you don't feel anything." The leader gives us a quick answer.

"No shit," Adowa says.

"Are you not dying in that helmet of yours?" Ben pants.

"I trained for this for a long time, before you all were born."

"So you're old?" I laugh.

"Precisely."

"How old, to be exact?" Sung-ho asks.

"Well, I'm actually-"

Gunshots ring throughout the tunnel.

The leader bowls out the torch and we sit in silence.

I see a light in the distance of soldiers walking into the tunnel.

"Go, go, go!" The leader pushes us.

"When will this be over!" I groan, "I hate this!"

I hate running. Running is not silly.

"It's over when it's over."

"Stop responding with those types of answers and tell us you silly little goose." Leo says.

"As I said, it's over when it's over."

"You know, it's kinda weird how you said your soldiers will guard the door." Sofía suspicions.

"The guards are most likely dead. If not, they will be dead when I return." The leader answers.

We take another sharp turn, and the leader stops moving, stopping the rest of us.

He lowers his torch to the ground, and a manhole cover is there.

"No, I'm not going into a sewer." Adowa huffs, shaking her head.

"We will lose them, past that hallway is a fall to your death, so the men chasing us will die." The leader opens the manhole.

"Can I fall to my death? I'd rather do that than step into a sewer. Sewers are so not cool." Sofía complains.

The leader scoffs, and he jumps in, not bothering to climb down the stairs.

"Awwww, why does he get to do all the cool stuff?" I whine.

Ben looks behind us, shrugs, and then jumps in.

"Wait, we can jump in?" I ask and Leo nods.

"Cowabunga!" I jump in.

"Yee haw!" Sofía yells, jumping in as well.

"Weee!" Leo jumps.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, I hereby disown you." Ben says sarcastically and I stick my tongue at him.

"Welcome to the family!" Sofía says as she punches my arm.

She's so silly.

In the sewer, there are lots of lights, so the leader dumps the torch into the water.

He climbs up the stairs and shuts the door.

"Let's go. Swim or walk?" He asks.

"Swim in the dirty, poopy-filled water." Leo answers.

"Great idea Leo! Can't believe I didn't of that!" Adowa says sarcastically.

"No, let's be smart and walk. They won't catch us from here." Ben corrects.

"Yeah, they totally won't catch us. We are perfectly fine!" I exclaim, excitingly tapping my feet.

"Alright, let's not test our luck." Sung-ho says, "C'mon, the leader-guy is waiting."

We all catch up to the leader, who is walking ahead.

"So, what can we call you?" I ask curiously.

"Kelper. You may call me Kelper." Kelper says.

"Kelper? Like an underwater plant? Kelp? Can I call you kelp?" I ask and he ignores me.

Kelp it is.

"Wasn't that the scientist that had a big role in the scientific revolution? What was his name- Johannes Kelper?" Ben says, and Kelp nods.

"Yes, I'm surprised you knew that." Kelp remarks.

"Hey Kelp-" Leo uses my nickname for him, "Are you positive that they won't find us? I mean- it seems pretty weird how-"

The manhole creaks, someone is trying to open it.

"Fuck." Kelp mumbles, "Run."

"Wait, you can run in water?" Sofía asks and we start laughing again.

"My God, when are the drugs gonna wear off, I don't know how much longer I can take of this." Kelp says.

"Welcome to my world, they're annoying and useless half the time." Sung-ho comments.

"Excuse you, aren't you the one who-"

"What happens if we starve to death down here?" Sofía interrupts me.

"Obviously we resort to cannibalism." Sung-ho says sarcastically.

"You're a real funny guy Sung-ho, I think I'll eat you first." Leo says and we start laughing again.

"Have you guys ever jumped off a cliff?" Leo asks.

"No." Ben responds.

"No, why would I jump off a cliff." Sung-ho says.

"Fuck no." Adowa deadpans.

"I have, on multiple occasions." I pause, "When I was 12 my dad wanted me to be prepared just in case I were to fall off a cliff, don't ask, so I had to jump off the cliff and shoot a grappling hook into the rocks, now that I think about it, it probably wasn't a good idea, we lost a lot of teachers that way, especially the one I pushed."

Kelp looks back at me with fear in his eyes.

"I'm serious. It was an accident though, I promise."

Footsteps echo throughout the tunnel.

We freeze.

Soldiers brandishing guns come into view.

"You there, freeze!" They yell at us.

"Fuck, what do we do now?" Ben asks.

"Lead with a compliment, people like that, especially sensitive people." I say.

"You have a very nice dick." Sofía says and we start laughing.

"Can you guys be serious for like 5 minutes?" Ben asks.

"Not the compliment I would have led with but it's a start." Leo says in between laughs.

"Can I eat your mom?" I continue.

Your mom. It's such a convenient joke. So silly.

The men tilt their heads in confusion, and then they straighten their posture as if they noticed something.

"Master, sir. We were not informed you have caught the murderers." One of them says.

I forgot Kelp turned on his own army. Silly Kelp.

"I have. I'm taking them to a secret prison that no one can know about, just in case someone were to kidnap you both, and torture you, and get these fuckers' locations. Wouldn't want them to escape." He lies.

The soldiers gulp.

Well, I can't really see if they gulped. I'm just making a silly guess.

"Yes, master sir." They say and march away.

"Well that was easy." Sung-ho remarks.

"See what happens when we get serious Ben, things get serious." I say as I lift the gun that I took from the nice dick dude.

Not Leo, the guard.

How did I even get this gun? Eh, whatever.

I accidentally put my finger over the trigger and press down.

A bullet ricochets off of the wall and lands in the water, almost hitting us.

"Bulletproof walls? That's silly and inconvenient." I laugh.

"You almost killed us, everything is inconvenient now." Sung-ho says.

"How the fuck did you get that gun if I'm the pickpocketer?" Ben asks.

"I have no clue, but let's keep walking!" I laugh, throwing the gun to Kelp.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," He fumbles with the gun, "you almost killed me, you fucker!"

"Silly me, sorry!"

We keep on walking for about 10 minutes, making small talk.

Small talk means Leo, Sofía, and I giving Kelp random questions.

"What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say 'poopie'?" I ask quickly.

"What kinda question is that?" Kelp questions.

"Answer." Leo says.

"Poopie, poopie, poopie." Sofía chants, "What's the first thing that comes to mind?"

"Alright, let's stop harassing Kelp, and let's keep moving." Adowa separates us with Sung-ho and Ben.

"He didn't answer the question!" I huff.

"ANSWER!" Sofía screams.

Screams. Creams. Ha.

"Ok fine! My gosh!" He ponders for a moment.

"Probably shit, or toilet bowl." He answers.

"Toilet bowl?" I ask, snickering.

That's a silly word.

"Who calls it a toilet bowl?" Leo asks and we start laughing.

"Toilet soup." I giggle.

"Good soup. Super yum!" Sofía adds.

"You know what else is super yum?" I ask, smirking.

"Your mom's pu-"

"Look, we finally made it." Adowa points to a small patch of light shining through the crack of a manhole.

Crack. Buttcrack. Ha.

Stick my pinkie finger and non-pinkie fingers in Leo's buttcrack. Ha.

Leo fucked me in my buttcrack. Ha.

I start laughing at my thoughts.

"What's so funny?" Ben asks me.

I smirk at what I'm about to say.

You can probably guess what it is.

"Your mom!" I yell and Leo and Sofía start laughing with me.

Kelp climbs up the ladder and slips through the manhole.

"I'll call you when it's clear." He says.

Clear.

Clearer than cum. Ha.

Leo's cum, specifically. Ha.

This is getting a little too far.

Too far in my pussy. Ha.

What the buttcheek was that? Silly. It's like a different side of me.

My evil side. Cue the evil laugh.

Stop talking in your brain, silly.

A couple of seconds we hear a car hit something above us.

"Oh my God, he's dead!" Leo screams, his voice going up a couple octaves.

"How did your voice go that high?" Sofía questions and I snort.

"It didn't go as high as you three are right now." Ben mumbles.

"We are not high." I argue.

"Righttttt, and Leo didn't fuck you." Sung-ho comments.

He did. Ha.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I say crossing my arms.

"Uh huh, I have you guys on tape." Ben says.

I frown and look at him.

"Kidding." He says.

Sung-ho bursts out laughing for about 2 minutes. "Now that was funny. And I have no clue why." He says.

"No it wasn't." Leo says seriously.

"Yeah, it really wasn't." Sofía comments, and I agree.

"Oh come on, Adowa back me up here." Sung-ho whines.

We turn to Adowa only to find her climbing up the manhole. She pulls herself up, so she's where Kelp must be.

"Hey guys, come loo-"

A couple of seconds later a car runs over the lid and it slips back into place, shutting the manhole.

Leo screeches.

"Oh my God, they killed Adowa?!?!" He yells.

"No they didn't, I'm right fucking here you fat fucking bitch." Adowa yells back, opening the manhole.

"Oh. Sorry everyone, false alarm." He says, and he starts climbing up.

The rest of us climb up to the top, and we find Kelp and Adowa in an old golf cart.

"So that was the thing we thought ran over Adowa." Ben points to it.

"We're in Denmark. Crossed the border through the sewers." Kelp informs us, "I rented a cheap motel for the night. Hopefully, you all will sleep out the drugs.

"Motel sex anyone?" I ask, and Leo and Sofía start laughing.

That was a weird joke. Sound like something Sung-ho would sa-

What? No, it was silly. A silly joke.

Silly? What the fuck?

Stop swearing, silly brain.

I ignore my thoughts and hop into the golf cart, followed by the rest.

Kelp immediately starts driving without warning.

"Shit." Ben mumbles, steadying himself on the kart.

"C'mon Kelp, no warning?" Sung-ho asks.

"I'm so fucking crowded." Adowa mumbles, scooching around everyone.

"Isn't this cart a 4 seater? There's seven of us." Ben remarks.

"I think I noticed that already." Kelp says with an attitude.

"Getting feisty now, Kelp?" Sofía rolls her tongue.

Kelp ignores her, and he keeps on driving for a few minutes.

"Hey, Kelp?" I yawn, "Where are we going?"

"Into your mom." Sofía mumbles, half sleeping.

"We're heading to a small motel. We'll arrive in a few minutes." Kelp says, "You will all sleep off the drugs hopefully, and in the morning your sober selves will help me find the true suspects to the attacks."

"Waitttt," I bring my head up, "so you're telling me, the soldiers this whole time weren't the ones who did the attacks? I thought you guys secretly did it! Would you look at that!"

"We've gone over that, Adriana. The real suspects we're helping Kelp find." Adowa says.

"Thank you, Adowa. At least someone's not high on drugs." Kelp mumbles.

"Not true!" Leo denies, "Without drugs, she's us on drugs. Her personality is like a carfentanil."

"Did you just compare Adowa to a drug?" Ben asks.

"I didn't, your mom did." He laughs.

"Funny. So fucking funny."

A few more minutes of everyone going in and out of sleep, we made it to the motel.

Unless the whole entire motel was a trick and Kelp planned it to brutally murder us underwater.

Wasn't that a documentary? Stop comparing things to documentaries, silly.

We all groggily walk inside, except for Kelp, who is strutting in proudly.

As we step in, the motel is a simple cabin, with one single receptionist in baggy, unprofessional clothing.

"Tag venligst hjelmen af." The receptionist says in Danish.

(Sir, please take off your helmet.)

Kelp doesn't waste a second before he takes out nice dick dude's gun, and he shoots her.

You know, what if there are people in this motel? That's silly.

"Oh my goodness, Kelp!" I laugh, "That was so sudden!"

"Let's go." Kelp reaches over the desk and takes a random key.

We walk down the short hallways which have one room on each side.

Two-room motel. Sweet.

Kelp turns the key in the hole, and it opens.

Turn the key in the hole. Ha.

Turn Leo's dick in my hole. Double ha.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Hey, you mean 'what the silly'? Silly brain.

My evil side. Cue the evil giggle.

The room is a simple cabin-y room. It has two queen beds and 2 bunk beds.

"I'll be on guard." Kelp says.

"Aren't you like, tired or something?" I say as I walk to the queen bed and lay down.

The sheets are cold.

I like cold sheets.

"I don't get tired. Plus, there's no space for me." Kelp deadpans.

Adowa and Sung-ho take the bunk beds, and Sofía and Ben each take a separate bed. Leo and I take the other bunk-bed.

"I'm on top!" I exclaim.

Top. Ha.

"I'm always on top." Leo huffs, "I'm going on top."

"Please? I've never been on top."

"Fine, you can be on top."

"Sweet, thanks!" I laugh.

I climb to the top of the bunk bed, and I swing my upper body down, looking at Leo.

"Hey Leo!"

"Hi!"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"So basically, the other day I was-"

"Go to bed, fuckers." Kelp jokes and he turns off the lights.

I dive under the covers, and I pretend to play hide-and-seek in the dark.

Where's the seeker?

In your mom.

I snort but cover it with a cough.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"Goodnight guys." Adowa mumbles.

"Night."

"Goodnight, sillies!"

"Goodnight!"

"Nighty night!"

I sigh, and I smile.

Goodnight, sillies.

~~~~~

I wake up, and I hit my head on the fucking wall.

Where am I? Why the fuck does my head hurt so much.

I hear someone snickering from below me.

"What the fuck," I mumble, and I dip my head below me.

It's Leo.

I give him a confused look.

"We got drugged." He laughs, his dimples showing. "My God, where the fuck did we go?"

I look around me, and it's a dingy motel room.

My friends are as confused as I am.

"What the-"

Someone comes into the room.

Oh, shit. We're dead.

I get up from my bed, and I stumble down the ladder.

"Anyone have a gun?" I whisper.

"I have one up my ass." Sung-ho snorts.

"Oooo, lemme reach in there and grab it!" Ben says, smirking.

"Nada!" Adowa exclaims.

"Who the hell are you?" Leo asks, his dominance showing.

Dominance.

"Do you not remember me?" The stranger asked.

"We obviously don't remember you if we asked that." I say sarcastically,

"Wow, who shitted in your breakfast this morning?" Ben asks.

Sung-ho snickers, "I ate my hot teacher for breakfast, and I didn't taste any shit. All I tasted was her nice, fresh pu-"

"Guys, focus." I remind them.

"Aren't you the bad guy?" Ben asks.

"Get the fuck away from us before I rip out your fucking throat and shove it so far up your ass." Sofía threats.

The man walks a little closer to us.

I kinda recognize him.

"Adriana knows who I am." The man says.

"I do?" I ask.

"She does?" Leo asks.

"You all know who I am."

"Gimme a clue! Guessing game!" Adowa suggests.

The man tilts his head in confusion, "I don't remember them acting like this." he mumbles.

"Clue! Clue! Clue!" She chants.

"My name is-"

"You're Kepler right? That one scientist?" Ben interrupts, and he nods his head.

"Kelp?" I untense myself, "You're Kelp?"

"Who in the hell names their kid after a plant that grows at the bottom of the ocean?" Sofía asks.

"It's not my real name." Kelp says.

"Then why are we calling you Kelp." I ask.

He starts to talk but gets cut off.

"Wait, but aren't you the bad guy? Who is the real bad guy?" Sung-ho asks.

"I am not the 'bad guy', we are both looking for the true culprits of the attacks."

"So this whole time we were searching for the wrong bad guys?" He asks again, and Kelp nods.

What the fuck?

"All this work for nothing?" Leo asks.

"Nothing. Fucking nothing." I repeat.

"No, we have a lead, remember guys?" Adowa asks.

Our faces remain blank.

"Where the gathering was meant to be?" She says, "We went to the amusement park instead of Ben's house!"

I wonder whose idea that was.

"We were supposed to go to Ben's house?" Sung-ho asks.

"You dumbass, the guy said 'where the gathering was meant to be'. Gathering was the ball, and it was meant to be in Germany, at Ben's. Instead of going, we went to a fucking amusement park and we got kidnapped." Sofía explains.

"So, we are going to have a playdate at Ben's house?" Sung-ho asks again.

"No, his dad's mansion, that's where it's held you fucking dumbass." Sofía says.

"Ohh." Sung-ho nods.

"Alright," Kelp interrupts. "Ben, how about you show us to your house? Even though I doubt the 'bad guys' will still be waiting for us.

"Yeah, lemme go teleport there and show you guys on a GPS." He answers sarcastically.

"Stop doing that, you silly goose!" Adowa giggles, "Let's go, bugs!"

Adowa skips out of the room, without anyone following her.

"Bugs? What the fuck." I mumble, and we all follow Adowa.

I can still smell the receptionist's dead body from last night.

Smells like rotting flesh.

Yeah no shit, it's a dead body.

We all walk out of the motel and hop into Kelp's golf cart.

"I vaguely remember how we aren't in Germany, so how are we gonna get there?" Sung-ho asks.

"We're in Denmark, we can just drive over." Ben answers.

"Last night we went through the sewers that I made specifically for this situation." Kelp corrects.

"So you had this exact situation where we're drugged the amount a horse needs, and the real bad guys find us and chase us down?" I ask, and Kelp nods.

"I plan a lot of situations, as you can tell."

Sofía shrugs, "It would be really fucking hard to make a sewer going across countries, don't you think?"

"As I said, I plan a lot of situations. This happened to be one of many outcomes that happened." He explains.

Kelp then takes a sharp turn.

"I know I was drugged last night, but I don't remember this way." Ben notices.

"Well, it's not the first time someone we trusted has a different plan up their sleeve." I say.

"Which is why we shouldn't trust Kelp. He still hasn't taken his fucking helmet off." Leo adds.

"Guys," Adowa interrupts, "You know Kelp can hear us right? Kelp?"

Kelp doesn't answer.

"Kelp? Kelpie? Kelp-a-choo-choo? Kelpa? Cappa? Cappuccino?" Adowa goes on a list of words that are similar to 'Kelp'

A few minutes pass, and Adowa is now listing the parts of a motorcycle.

"How the hell did you get from 'Kelp' to 'Horn'?" Ben asks.

"Adowa said porn?" Sung-ho turns his head.

"No, dumbass. Horn." Sofía corrects.

"Oh," He snorts, "A little rewind in the brain." He twirls a finger around his head.

What the fuck?

"Kelp, are you even listening to us?" I ask, "Also, where the hell are we going?"

"I was listening this whole time."

"Then why didn't you say anything? Make her shut the hell up." Leo points to Adowa.

"I wanted to see how far she would go, and she clearly knows her parts." Kelp says.

"Parts?" Sung-ho smirks.

"Sofía, can I borrow you pus-"

"Motorcycle parts." He corrects himself, cutting off Ben.

"Ben," Sofía starts.

"What?" He asks in the same tone.

"Did you really just ask if you wanted to borrow my pu-"

"Hey! Look!" Adowa laughs, pointing to the outside of the golf cart.

"It's an amusement park, but in Denmark." Leo remarks.

"It's in Denmark? I didn't notice." I say sarcastically, and he smirks at me.

"We aren't going in, we're passing by." Kelp says.

"Gosh darn it! I wanted to ride something!" Adowa complains.

"Ride me inste-"

You can probably guess who said that.

"Where are we going now?" I interrupt.

"Home." Sofía groans, "I wanna fucking go home."

"If I were to say 'home is up my ass' would you go up and check?" Ben asks.

That is the most idiotic thing I've heard him say.

"Worst pick-up line ever." Sofía blushes, "Work on them, bitch."

"Well, I would go." Ben agrees.

"I would check, it seems juicy up there." Leo adds.

"Now you guys have Leo doing this." I say in disgust.

"Even Adowa is more mature than you three." Sofía nods her head to Adowa, who is talking about kelp to Kelp.

Kelp the green stuff in the ocean, and Kelp the guy.

"Kelp, where are we going? I don't think the bad guys will be at Ben's for too long." I turn my attention to him.

"Trust me, all of the Mafia house's have low security." Kelp says.

"Why?" Leo asks.

"I think they're kidnapped." Sung-ho says.

"You think?" I say.

"Shit, I forgot they're kidnapped." I hear Leo mumble.

"Me too," I agree, "It's like they haven't even left. I would expect a huge war to be happening right now, but it's nothing."

"As if they weren't even kidnapped in the first pla-"

Kelp stops the golf cart in an empty parking lot.

"Where should we go?"

"Germany. Obviously." Sofía deadpans.

"Yes, but how?" Kelp says.

He definitely knows the answer.

"Well, we could climb up my ass," Ben counts on his finger, "I think Germany is up there."

"Can you stop relating things to your ass?" Leo asks.

"But Daddy Leo, a few minutes ago you thought my ass was juicy." Ben pouts.

Leo wraps his arm around my waist, "I only like your ass." He grumbles, so only I can hear.

Did he just call my ass juicy?

A second later, he unwraps his arm, taking the butterflies with him.

Not real butterflies, metaphorical.

Yeah, obviously metaphorical.

I smile at him, "What if my ass had a tattoo on it?" I blurt.

Way to ruin the moment.

"Only I would know." Leo says confidently.

"Well-"

"Let's go back into the sewers, swim in it," Adowa pretends to swim, "and bam! We're in Germany!"

"Well, the sewer has a one-way manhole, in case of enemies surrounding me. We cannot go back in." Kelp explains.

"We could blow it up?" I suggest, and he shakes his head.

"If you obviously know how to get there, show us how! Don't make us do extra work." Sung-ho comments.

"I'm giving you guys the independence you all obviously need. You are all too clumsy, so here's the first step to having a successful mission. Make a good plan."

"Adriana, did you hear that?" Everyone turns their heads to me.

"At least I have enough brainpower to come up with a plan. You guys called Ben's ass 'juicy'" I defend myself.

"Well, they didn't lie. My ass is fairly juicy."

"Enough!" Kelp shouts.

We all go silent.

I'm not intimidated by Kelp. I'm just tired.

"You all have no idea what it is like being a Mafia leader!" He continues.

I scoot closer to Leo.

"Do you think Kelp will betray us?" I whisper over his yelling.

"Most likely." He moves closer to me.

I move a little closer.

Just a little.

Kelp takes a deep breath, "You all might not take me seriously with this helmet on, but I'm being serious. Apologies for yelling, but please, do better."

Everyone lets out a breath we were holding.

"Where should we go?" Kelp asks, calmer than last time.

Sung-ho turns to Ben.

"So where exactly do you live?" He asks.

He doesn't answer for a second.

"Ben!" Sung-ho yells.

"Yeah I heard you, just give me a second to think about it."

"Think about it? How do you not know where you live?" Sofía questions.

"I don't know, just give me a minute!" He protests and we go quiet.

"Berlin! Wait no, Hamburg- wait no I live in Heidelberg!"

"Are you sure?" I ask skeptically.

How stupid do you have to be to not know where you live?

I thought he had an IQ of 170.

"No! It's Kassel! I swear on my life!"

"Cool so does that mean we get to kill you if you're wrong?" Leo asks sarcastically.

Ben sneers at him and Leo raises his hand but Kelp stops him.

"If you six are planning on traveling to Kassel, you're going to have to take a ferry. I suggest you get a move on now so you can catch a ride."

Finally, he tells us what to do.

"Yes! We should go on a boat! Now, where is the nearest harbor?" Adowa asks Kelp.

"Should be about an hour from here." He answers.

"Let's go!" Adowa shouts as she steps out of the cart, and starts skipping ahead.

"Adowa. You don't even know where we're going." Sung-ho reminds her.

"Oh right, silly me!" She says as she smacks her forehead with her palm.

I look at Leo.

"Did I really speak like that when I was drugged?"

"Apparently we all did." He smiles.

"Speak for yourself Daddy Leo, I was serious when I was drugged." Ben says.

"That's a first." Sofía mumbles under her breath.

Kelp turns on the golf cart once again, and we drive to God knows where.

Kelp takes us to a full parking lot of a store.

"Pick one." He motions to the cars.

"Ooo ooo ooo! That one!" Ben points to a Honda Palisade.

"What exactly are we picking?" I ask.

"A car to steal, obviously." Ben replies as he runs up to the car.

"Oh yeah, obviously." Leo says sarcastically.

Ben tries the door and it opens.

He looks to us, smirking.

"Well don't stand there, let's go!" Kelp says.

Ben gets into the driver's seat with Sofía next to him.

In the next row, Sung-ho sits on the right, Kelp sits in the middle, and Adowa sits on the left.

And Leo and I sit in the back.

Backseat. Alone. Yay.

"Ok, now if I were a stupid pedestrian who left their car unlocked for Mafia heirs to steal, where would I put the keys?" He asks himself, while looking around the car.

"I'd put it up my ass, personally." Sung-ho says bluntly.

Ben opens the mirror and the keys drop down into his lap.

He turns around and smirks at Sung-ho.

"You were saying?" He says as he puts the keys into the ignition.

"I was saying it's in my ass."

"Stop talking about ass."Sofía says.

"Ok Kelp, where to?" Ben asks.

"Put in the GPS: Port of Aarhus." He says slowly.

"Can you spell it out for me?" He asks.

He's so fucking stupid. My mind is blown.

"Oh my lord." Sung-ho shakes his head.

"You're so fucking slow." Sofía scolds.

"You are so fucking stupid it blows my mind." Leo says.

That's what I was gonna say.

"Let's not be mean!" Adowa protests.

"Adowa, don't." Sung-ho says and she smiles at him.

"What are you smiling at me for?"

Adowa leans forward so she can see Sung-ho.

"Oh nothing, you're just cute when you're serious." She says as she looks out the window.

Sung-ho's jaw drops and he starts stuttering.

"I am not!" He protests.

"What the fuck." I whisper and Leo smiles at me.

"I think we missed something." He wraps an arm around me and pulls me to the middle seat, so nothing is between us.

"Everyone put on your seatbelts!" Adowa shouts as she buckles herself in.

"No." Sung-ho snickers.

Adowa reaches over and buckles Sung-ho in.

He glares at her but doesn't make an effort to unbuckle himself.

Ben starts the car and turns on the radio to a random song.

Leo wraps his arm around me again and leans in for a kiss.

"We can't make out in front of them!" I scold, making sure not to speak too loud.

"Why not?" He mumbles.

His voice is so deep and raspy. Deep and raspily-hot.

"Because they'll see us!"

"They already know I fucked you. It won't matter." He leans closer, but I stop him.

"No."

"Please?"

"When we get back. And when we're alone." I emphasize the word 'alone'.

"Ok, whatever you want is fine with me as long as I get you alone." Leo says, and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"As long as you're happy, I am." He mutters, and I smile.

Adorable.

"I am hap-"

"Kelp, how long will this take?" Sung-ho whines, "I can't stand any more of their flirting."

"An hour or so. Probably two hours depending on traffic."

"Two hours next to Adriana? Sweet." I hear Leo mumble.

"Are you still high on drugs?" I ask.

"No, why?"

"You're being awfully affectionate."

There's nothing wrong with that, I mean I'm not complaining.

"No," He kisses my neck slowly, "I just like holding you."

"And fucking you." He whispers huskily and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Really guys, in the car? You can't wait 2 hours?" Sofía deadpans.

"Hey, hey, hey, let's not get hasty, the next thing you know he's going to have his hands on her hips pinning her down and fucking her senseless, and boom! Free porn!" Sung-ho yells and Ben laughs with him.

"Is your group normally like this?" Kelp asks skeptically.

"Yes, yes it is." Sofía answers, "Usually it's worse."

"Worse how?"

"Oh, you don't want to know."

Everyone continues to talk about random shit, while Leo and I are trying to get much-needed sleep.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep, Ben turns up the volume, scaring the shit out of everyone.

It felt like when you fall in a dream and jolt awake.

"Jesus, Ben." I mumble.

"For fucks sake." Leo brings his head up from my shoulder, and I have an urge to pull it back on.

"Dammit, Ben."

"Scared the poop outta me!"

"Suck a dick, Ben."

"Sorry, I just felt the need." Ben says and turns it back on low.

Leo moves to the other seat in the back, leaving a whole seat of space between us.

Did I do something?

"What happe-"

He unbuckles my seatbelt, and he grabs my waist, laying me across the seats.

"Hey! Seatbelts on!" Ben yells, and Leo flips him off.

I start to protest, but Leo hushes me, putting my head on his lap and I look up into his eyes.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable." He whispers, and he starts twirling a loose piece of hair from my braid, "If you don't like it, I'll stop."

"No, don't. I like it."

And you.

~~~~~

Someone aggressively shakes me awake.

"Wake up Romeo and Juliet, we have work to do."

It's Sung-ho.

Leo groans in annoyance and I lift myself up, but he pulls me back down.

"Leo." I warn.

He hums in response.

"Adriana get your head off Leo's dick and let's go!" Sofía shouts from outside the car.

My eyes widen and I sit up fast as I realize where my head was.

Leo's smile turns into a small chuckle and he pulls me onto his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss the top of his head, while his head dips on my chest.

"C'mon, you heard the others, we have to go. The ferry won't be open all day." I say.

"No." He grumbles.

"Leonardo Toussiant."

He groans loudly and shoves me off him and gets out of the car.

If he shoved me that easily, I wonder what he could do whe-

Stop.

I get out of the car and close the door and see Leo crossing his arms and glaring at Sung-ho.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the car." Ben snickers.

"No, I actually woke up on the right side of the fucking car this morning, but this motherfucker ruined it." He says and starts walking down the pier to the waiting spot.

I sigh and walk fast to keep up with Leo.

I walk next to Leo and slip my hand in his.

"Leo."

He looks down at me for a split second then looks back ahead.

"Leo!"

He ignores me this time.

"Are you gonna be a jerk the rest of the mission?" I ask sarcastically.

He grunts.

I push him lightly and he turns on me.

The others walk past us.

"We'll get the tickets, you sort out... whatever this is." Sofía says.

Once Sofía leaves I raise my eyebrow at Leo.

"Well?"

"Well what."

I give him a pointed look. "What was that about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says and walks to the edge of the water.

I grunt loudly, mocking him, and imitate throwing someone off of me and storming off.

His face remains blank.

"Still have no clue what you're talking about."

"Oh really?" I ask, a smile playing on my lips.

The corners of his lips rise a little bit, forming a small smile.

"Yes really." He says turning his back to me.

He's standing at the edge of the pier.

You know what that means.

Yes, I do know what that means.

I quietly step forward and quickly shove Leo forward.

He turns around but by the time he does, it's too late.

I pushed him in the water.

He breaks the surface and immediately starts coughing and treading water.

Drama queen.

"What the fuck Adriana!" He yells.

"What?" I ask innocently.

He swims over to a ladder and pulls himself up effortlessly.

His shirt is wet and tight which makes his muscles very visible.

He gets onto the dock and runs over to me.

My eyes widen with realization and I try running away but he grabs me by my waist and picks me up and throws me in.

In what?

Stop.

I hit the water and immediately shiver.

"What the fuck, Leo?" I mock, coughing up water

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He crosses his arms, making the muscles on his arms and his toned abs very visible.

"Are you going to continue to check me out or get out of the water?" Leo asks, and only then I realize I've been staring at him for the past minute.

"Right, whoops." I pull myself up.

I grab my shirt and pull it outwards so it isn't tight against my chest.

And so weird people don't look at me.

"Now I'll be wet on the ferry, thanks to you." I complain, and he smirks.

Why did I say that?

He walks right behind me, and he puts his hand on the small of my back, his warm hands eliminating the cold water.

"You'll be wet either way." He whispers, which makes me shiver again.

"Fuck you." I push him away with a chuckle.

"Fuck me." He retorts and kisses me on my temple.

Butterflies.

We walk up to the booth where the others are waiting for us.

Everyone gives Kelp weird looks who is still wearing his helmet.

I wonder why he never took it off.

"Hey Kelp!" I call, and he gives us a wave.

We walk over to everyone else.

"The ferry will arrive in 3 minutes, you guys came just in time."

Came.

No stop.

"Why are you so wet?" Sofía asks while Sung-ho snickers. Leo looks at me, smirking.

"Yeah, Adriana. Why are you so wet?" He asks.

"Ha ha." I mock and look at the now approaching ferry.

The others run up ahead but Leo grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"You know we argued earlier," He mentions.

"And?"

"And we agreed that we'd fuck it out every time we argue." He continues as he dips his head down to my neck, his warm breath tingling my skin.

I shiver and ignore him.

"Don't ignore me, amour."

"I woke up on the wrong side of the car, remember?"

"I know," He mumbles, "and I'm sorry for being an asshole. I'll be even more sorry if we fucked it out."

I can sense his smile.

"Leo, not everything has to end with us fucking."

But, I want to fuck him.

"You know you want it, you're an open book to me." He says, and I can't help but smile.

"And you know that we can't just have a schedule for fucking. Let alone talk about it daily like this." I retort.

"We can, you just don't want to."

"Oh really? What gave that away?"

The others start to get on the ferry and we run up to them and jump on it.

Jump on it.

The ferry is a regular old one, with rooms for bathrooms, a small diner, and seats.

We all pass by everything, with Leo and I behind them all.

We walk past the bathroom, and Leo lightly grabs my hand, and we walk in.

This is a fancy bathroom. It has real doors.

He brings me into a stall, closes the door, and immediately gives me light kisses trailing up and down my body.

"Leo, what if they see us?" I smile.

"I don't care if they see us." He looks up at me, keeping eye contact.

His hands slowly trail lower down my body, going near my thighs, and I brush through his hair, "Leo." I say.

His hands go lower, "Are you okay with this?"

You don't even need to ask.

I smile, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 129K 43
GRAPHIC and EXPLICIT! Tori's been in love with Jayden since she was twelve years old, but he's pulled away at every turn. Doubts...
162K 3.7K 28
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
7K 293 15
شہریار سکندر ✦❃✦زرنیش عباس Story of Shehryaar Sikandar khan and Zarnish Abbas Do logo ka safar, safar bhi esa yaha raasto pe chalna asaan nah tha...
6.6K 53 29
Grayson Borriello is the daughter of the boss Terrell Borriello what happens when she meets her fathers boss's son will he protect her or hurt her...