๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School/job
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

School part 3

2.1K 123 118
By chimmydiorrr

Hyunjin and Felix were running behind the school heading toward the student council room window.

As soon as Hyunjin and Felix got behind the school closer to the window, security caught their attention.

"Hey ! What are you doing !?" The guard yelled.

The two boys looked back quickly and Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and said "take the pups, I'll lead him away" Hyunjin gave Felix the pups pushing him to go forward without him.

"You'll get caught !" Felix said worriedly, he didn't want his best friend getting in any trouble.

Hyunjin softly smiled and said "don't worry Lix I won't" Hyunjin said as he started yelling at the guard, getting the guards attention.

"Try to catch me slow ass !"
Hyunjin yelled as he ran off,
Leaving Felix with the two pups by the student council window.

☠︎︎

Felix knocked on the student council window, instantly getting the attention of Yeji.

Yeji rushed up to the window, opening the window on both sides,
"Awe... they're so cute" Yeji said in awe.

"I know right..." Felix said with a smile.

Yeji reached her arms toward Felix, trying to grab the pups and bring them inside.

She eventually got them both inside of the room and said "ok ! They're in good hands Felix, I'll take good care of them !" Yeji said with a smile and she started Petting one of the pups.

Felix softly smiled and said "Thanks Yeji, I owe you one" Felix said as he started walking away from Yeji.

"Alright I gotta go find Hyunjin, I'll come back later for the pups" Felix said.

"Wait what happened ?" Yeji asked.

"Long story short, hyunjins basically running for his life right now" Felix said which made Yejis eyes widen.

"Oh no not literally !" Felix quickly said.

Yeji sighed and said "ok..."

"Alright bye !"

"Bye Felix !" Yeji said as she started closing the window.

☠︎︎

Meanwhile Hyunjin was indeed basically running for his life.

'Shit, did Felix get the pups to Yeji ?' Hyunjin thought to himself as he ran past the schoolyard.

Hyunjin was currently running through the school trying to get away from the security guard

Even though Hyunjin could've easily Escaped the security guard, he didn't want the security guard to search for Felix and get him in trouble.

Hyunjin was running over benches, jumping over gates and running through buildings, so when he finally got back outside he ran passed the student councils office.

Hyunjin took a quick peek inside of the office and saw Yeji with playing with two pups, it looked like Kkomi and Kkami.

'Yes !' Hyunjin said in his head.

'Now where's Felix ?!' Hyunjin said as he stopped in his tracks to look around his surroundings, but he didn't find anyone except for the guard chasing him from behind.

'Shit !' He cursed himself in his head.

Hyunjin was about to run off again until he felt a tug on his hand pulling him to the side.

Hyunjin was dragged into a alleyway between the schools with a Hand over his mouth and a arm around his chest.

Hyunjin couldn't recognize who the strange person was bc of how dark the alleyway was.

'This must be where all of the smokers go to smoke' Hyunjin said to himself as he tried to observe the place.

"Shhh" The stranger said as he still had a hold on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin quieted down and was quiet, he watched the security guard stand in front of the alleyway looking for Hyunjin until he ran the opposite way of Hyunjin leaving Hyunjin in the clear.

There was silence as the stranger started slowly letting Hyunjin go, but Hyunjin didnt do things the easy way by just simply letting the stranger go knowing he ambushed him and had him
Caged.

So Hyunjin kicked his leg behind him hitting the strangers leg and grabbing his arms, throwing him over his shoulders and hitting him onto the ground.

"Oww..." the stranger groaned and whined as he just got smashed to the ground by Hyunjin.

"Who the fuck are you-" Hyunjin said as he picked up the stranger by his collar, but was stunned when he saw

"Felix ?!" Hyunjin said as his eyes widened.

"Who else would it be dumbass ?!?" Felix yelled still in the clutches of Hyunjins hand.

"I- I thought you were trying to kidnap me or something !" Hyunjin said in defense, as he started letting Felix go, He wouldn't have done that if he knew it was Felix.

"Why would I kidnap you ?!"

"How was I supposed to know it was you ?!"

"I- touché..."

As Felix was rubbing his head and back in pain he asked "Hyunjin"

Hyunjin looked up at Felix and said "yea ?"

"Where did you learn how to do that ?" Felix asked. He wanted to know how is best friend learned an advance fighting move when he's never been a physical kind of person.

Hyunjin was frozen, he couldn't just out himself and say
'My parents were trained assassins and were friends with a boss from a assassin gang who took me in when my parents died and trained me to become a assassin and my nickname is the crimson killer who your afraid of'

If he did say that, who knows what Felix's reaction would be.

"Oh.... Umm that- well... I took some extra fighting classes after school !" Hyunjin said under the pressure of him coming up with a lie in a couple of seconds.

Felix questioningly raised his eyebrow in confusion
'Since when did Hyunjin take any fighting classes ?' He asked himself.

"But anyways let's get to class, wouldn't want Mr.Kim throwing another tantrum" Hyunjin said as he tried to brush off the topic playfully punching Felix's arm.

"Yea...." Felix said questionably.

'First he comes home with blood on his shirt, he's also gotten super defensive lately, and then he magically learns how to slam people to the ground ?!' Felix thought to himself as he was walking with Hyunjin to class.

'Hyunjin... what are you not telling me ?' Felix thought to himself again as he looked over to Hyunjin who was on his phone.

☠︎︎

It was lunch and Felix was sitting in the cafeteria, poking at his food, thinking about what happened earlier.

He and Hyunjin had different lunches so they barely talked during school, so hyunjins most likely in class rightnow.

"Dude... are you ok ?" Seungmin asked Felix who was sitting in front of him.

Felix shaked his head causing his attention to vert to seungmin
"Yea I'm fine !" Felix said with a smile.

Seungmin gave him a questionable look, he looked at his friend who seemed out of it today.

Usually Felix would talk on and on about baking and dancing and what he did with Hyunjin and would have this big smile on his face but something seems off.

"Felix... you know you can talk to me right"
Seungmin reassured Felix.

Felix sighed, he knew he couldn't hide it from seungmin, especially since seungmin can see right through anyone.

It's like his superpower.

"It's Hyunjin, I-.... I feel like he's hiding something from me" Felix answered.

"Well everyone has secrets Felix"
Seungmin said as he started stuffing his face with his food.

"I know that it's just... this feels more than just a secret, I feel like he's been keeping this from me for a while and I just haven't noticed"
Felix said as he put his arm on the table resting his head on his hand.

Seungmin stuffed his face with his food and said "That's impossible, out of all of our friends you and Hyunjin are the closest, especially since you guys have been best friends since you guys were kids."

"And plus, you live with him. So it would be hard to keep something big from your best friend for a long time when your around them constantly" Seungmin reassured grabbing his drink and opening it up.

"But he's been getting so defensive lately... yesterday he came home with blood on his shirt and he said it was from a after school club or something like that"

Seungmin licked his lips to wipe the crumbs off  and getting ready to drink his drink.
He asked
"What kind of club ?"

Felix thought about it for a moment, trying to recall his and Hyunjins previous conversation yesterday but he couldn't recall.
"I forgot honestly, usually I never forget things but that's only if they're not as mentioned as much"

"Hmm... that is a little weird.. Bu-"

"And when he body slammed me to the ground today !" Felix said with his eyes widened.

"He Wha-"

"Yea ! He just- out of know here body slammed me to the ground !- well... not out of know where... but that isn't the point !"

"That after school program is probably teaching them some fighting moves" seungmin said still trying to reassure Felix.

"What if he's not in a after school club seungmin ?"

Seungmin froze for a sec "Felix... dont start thinking things"

But Felix was already thinking too hard.

Seungmin looked at Felix and started getting soft eyes "Felix... if your that worried then ask him, Hyunjin can't lie to you he wouldn't, your too dear to him" seungmin said.

"But-"

"Felix..."

Felix sighed and softly smiled "Thanks min, I will"

"Hey babe !" jeongin said as he walked up to seungmin kissing his forehead.

"Hey Felix !" Jeongin said with a small wave and a smile.

"Hey jeongin ! I'm gonna go but you guys have fun !" Felix said as he started getting up from the table and walking away.

"Bye Felix !" Jeongin and seungmin said in sync.

Felix wanted something like what they had, he wanted to love someone and for them to return his love in the same way.

He wanted to walk around school, walk around the world and say that this person was mine.

He wanted to bake for that person.

Be clingy and affectionate toward that person.

Comfort them when they were sad.

Go on small dates to the beach.

Go to dog cafes.

Make vlogs with eachother.

Watch scary movies and get scared enough to crawl into each other's arms.

And

Look up at the stars with that person and say cringey lines like
'Your brighter than the sun'

Or

'Do you know where I can find a map ? Cause I got lost in your eyes'

But sadly, he would have to wait longer for that right person.

Sometimes Felix wondered if that special someone would ever come to him one day.

☠︎︎

Felix was walking down to the hallways, since lunch was still going he was going to go check on Kkami and Kkomi.

As soon as Felix was about to take a turn towards the student councils classroom he heard someone.

"Alright, I'll have it done after school"

Felix went back to the other hallway but poked his head out a little bit.

He saw Hyunjin on the lockers, he was talking with someone on the phone.

Felix didn't wanna be noisy but he couldn't help it, he knew something was up with Hyunjin and he was curious enough to find out what was wrong with his best friend.

"Oh come on, I was not that messy ! It was one drop of blood !" Hyunjin Whiningly complained.

'Are they talking about yesterday ?' Felix thought.

"Yea yea I'll have the mission done just don't call me at school, I don't want Felix knowing or getting suspicious about this"

Felix's ears perked up at the mention of his name
'Why can't I know ? Who's he talking too ?' Felix asked.

"I literally body slammed him to the ground today, I think he knows somethings up"

'He's hiding something..'

Felix tried to lean back and listen more to the conversation but before he could, the bell rang.

'Fuck' Felix said to himself.

Hyunjin hung up his call and put his phone back in his pocket, walking back to his classroom.

Felix stared at Hyunjin as he was walking away.

At this point.

Felix was determined to find out what was going on.

And why he couldn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12.6K 42
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] -๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
4.6K 215 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...
25.6K 1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
36.7K 959 10
Felix is the only one of his friends that's still a virgin, he wants to sleep with someone but he hasn't found the right person yet. So he asks his b...