Eres la indicada. A Kevin Ort...

By atrueprimadonna

Mikaela Valdemar thought her life was complete, she was living out in California and she was working her dre... More

His eyes make the stars look like theyre not shinning
When you look in her eyes all you see is hate
All is bad blood here.
Ive got a secret, its on the tip of my tounge, its in the back of my lungs
Your lips are irresistible
You fight for family
Warped Tour kick off party
With you I'd dance in the storm with my best dress
What do you hide?
I can do all bad by myself
Say goodbye to the life of getting into trouble and dancing with the devil
I really don't care
Why does love always feel like a battlefield
Win her back
Plan win her back: part 1
I try to ask myself should i see someone else?
Do it now remember it later
Like a bullet to an ocean
Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave.
Must've been the way you kissed me
Got me going mad, when you look like that
We'll laugh until our ribs get sore
Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?
I'm afraid you'll runaway if I tell you, what i wanted to tell you
I'll keep my secrets from you
"Wrote this instead of calling"
Aint it fun, being all alone?
Secrets spilled
One way or Another I'll get you
A thousand miles seem pretty far
Once in a lifetime you were mine
My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me
choose wisely, our future depends on it
I hope you had the time of your life
Yo era el amor de su vida - sequel
sequel is up!
sequel

Hate me? You cant escape me

90 7 0
By atrueprimadonna

//Gael's POV//

I fixed my black blazer and grabbed my phone. I fixed my hair in the mirror before walking out.

"Drive" I told Harold and we drove off to where Mikaela was staying.

Once we arrived I got out with one of my body guards and walked towards the arena where the bands were preforming.

We walked in and walked backstage. I sent Andrew in first to call Mikaela.

//El's POV//

Of mice and men, Pvris, Mikaela, Jess and my band were backstage. Of mice and men had just finished preforming and Pvris was up next. Just as Pvris walked out to hit the stage, a tall buff guy walked in. "Mikaela Valdemar" he said in a deep voice. We all stopped what we were doing and watched as Mikaela got up and walked out.

"What was that?" I asked. I saw Jess look at Tino and nod. "we'll see" Jess said and Tino changed the subject. A couple minutes later Mikaela walked in with a tall guy with black hair spiked up and the same buff guy from before. "Gael?" Tino and Jess asked. "I'm back" Gael said and smirked. "This is Gael, a friend" Mikaela said and introduced the guy. "Gael Burchelli" he said and shook my hand. "Elizabeth Ortiz" I said and shook his hand. He smiled and took a step back not bothering to shake anybody else's hands. "That's long live the Queen, El's band" Mikaela said. "Kaiden" "Jack" "Ryley". "and that's of mice and men" Mikaela said. "Austin" "Alan" "Phil" "Aaron" "Tino"."and you remember Jess" Mikaela said. "Of course" Gael said. "Well I have to go photograph the bands, Jess bring my bag please" Mikaela said. "yeah" Jess said and grabbed Mikaela's black bag. I'll see you on stage" Mikaela said and hugged me. "bye" I said and Mikaela and Jess walked out.

"So you're a performer?" Gael asked and sat next to me on the couch. "yes, I'm lead singer of the band Long live The Queen" I said. "how long have you guys been a band?" Gael asked. "Six years." I said.

//Gael's POV//

I was making small talk with Elizabeth and I was about to ask her for her number when a tall guy walked in. "Gera!" Elizabeth exclaimed and ran to hug the guy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. "what are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked after they kissed. "I wanted to see my wife, it's been too long" Gerardo said and hugged her. "I'm so glad you came" Elizabeth said and kissed Gerardo again,"I'll be back by later" Elizabeth said and walked off hand in hand with her husband. I excused myself and walked off.

I leaned against the wall and off in the distance I saw Elizabeth and her husband talking and laughing. "I will make you mine Elizabeth, you will be mine" I growled and lit a cigarette and walked back to my car.

I'm bringing Gael back! Just cause he'd be perfect for causing more drama in between Kevin and Mikaela and Elizabeth and Gerardo.

Please read my other fanfics! I have a Gerardo Ortiz Fanfic called "eres una niña" a 5 seconds of summer fanfic called "She's a good girl" a Falling In Reverse Fanfic called "runaway love" and a Chicago PD fanfic called "miss nothing" so i'd appreciate it if you could read those. A massive thank you and I promise to update as soon as possible. ✌✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 67 9
Read to find out how MCR REALLY broke up. this fan fiction was made up by my friend and I just by looking at an animated picture of the band members...
2.6K 192 60
Who are we? They haven't met in person. They live on different sides of the country. He lives in New Jersey. She lives in California. He s...
104K 1.7K 51
(In the make of being updated) "She just makes me go crazy, I can't stop it." 1|| After moving into Mexico for an unknown reason, you find yourself...
9 0 36
A normal teen? Nope. She is the second daughter of the leader of Mexico's greatest cartel She is also the youngest daughter to the son of a bitch wh...