[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 29 ]

7.4K 326 224
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 29 - fighting to survive》

I took a small breath, wiping the last bit of tears from my face. I gradually stood up before taking steps towards him.

Takemichi continued to speak, to which Mikey just sat in silence, staring at his lap. Nothing seems to be relevant for him.

As I went closer, takemichi bowed before walking into my direction. His eyes glued to the floor, not soon after his eyes meeting mine.

"Y/N-chan!!!" Takemichi called out, startled by my sudden appearance.

His tears started to build up as he looked at me. I walked towards him as I took heavy steps filled with thousands emotions.

"I am sorry!!! I couldn't protect Emma and Mikey-kun." Takemichi stated.

I offered him a small smile before placing my hand in his shoulder,  "Don't worry takemichi-kun, you did your best. Don't Blame yourself. Her fate was already decided." I said as I looked down.

"Y/N-chan!!!!!!" Takemichi uttered as tears fell down on his cheeks.

I glanced at him with a small smile, before walking again.
Soon after, the corridors became deafening silence. I can hear my footsteps and my heart beating inside of me.

I am scared,
But I need to be strong for Mikey's sake.

I placed my purse next to him, as I squat down in front of him, gazing at his emotionless eyes. I then, took a soft tissue out before glancing back at him.

I cupped his face carefully, which was all bruised and battered, with blood covering some parts of his face. I slowly and with great precaution started to wipe the blood, making sure it didn't hurt him.

Mikey was already broken, i didnt wanted to add to it. I kept my mouth shut, because even I was clueless on how to comfort him when he had lost everything.

First his brother,
Then his best friend,
And now his sister.

Mikey didn't give me a single response nor took a glimpse of me. I didn't mind as I knew very well that he wasn't in his right state of his mind. 

I continued to clean the blood before speaking softly and almost in a whisper, "This reminds me of our childhood."

I giggled slightly, before continuing with my actions, "the time near the cafe park, and how you fell down while running up to me. Your face was all covered in mud and you looked like a beautiful dorayaki-kun."

I smiled a little, as I remembered our sweet past.
Still no response,
he continued to stare at the floor.

My smile soon faded as I realised that whatever I'll say won't affect him.
I stopped with my actions, as I now took his hand and placed it in mine. I holded it firmly before squeezing at it tightly.

"Emma won't be happy, if she finds out you are sitting here like some old statue." I responded.

I bit the inside of my mouth as I was doing my best to keep my tears away.

I got up before throwing the tissue in the bin. I then walked back and sat next to him, as once again I holded his hands.

"Mikey, once someone told me that you should never keep your emotions to yourself." I spoke.

"Because it's like cutting yourself again and again on the same spot without letting it heal." I explained as now I was staring in front of me. Which contained nothing but empty air and emotionless silence.

"Mikey, You can stay quiet all you want but no matter what happens, I am going to stay by your side, until the bitter end." I stated before kissing his bruised cheeks, then his lips.

I got up leaving my purse with him, as I now took the route towards Emma.

I closed the door behind, my eyes widened to the tragedy sight in front of me.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi called out, as he stepped out of the hospital to see him on his bike.

"Get on the whole gang is waiting!" Chifuyu demanded to which he followed.

- 22nd February, 9:55pm

"Tonight history will be made, the night the rokyo greatest gangs assemble." Izana uttered as a smirked lingered on his lips.

'And my love, my angel, my other half, L/N Y/N will be mine.'

"We will dominate the under-ground world of Japan." Izana shouted to the whole gang, eyes filled with black darkness.

That's right, and along with it you will stand for that, MIKEY...

"Don't tell me!!" Kakucho uttered in disbelief.
"Are you serious?" Another guy spoke.

TOMAN HAS ARRIVED!!

"You're opponent will be me!" Peh-yan declared.

"Peh-yan--kun!!" Takemichi shouted.

"Today you are acting as a president, takemichi, so step back." Peh-yan said looking back at takemichi and all of toman, that was standing behind him.

'Sano and kisaki, please prevent them from meeting each other.'

'At that time I didn't knew, how you looked. I have gone this far. I won't give up!!' Takemichi thought.

"Okay, he stopped moving!" Izana stated as he knocked out peh-yan, making him unconscious.

'So, THIS IS IZANA KUROKAWA!' Takemichi said in his mind.

"Your opponent is ME!" Kakucho emphasised.

"Kaku-chan!" Takemichi uttered.

-

" I thought I did my very best to avoid any conflict." Kakucho spoke.

"Kaku-chan do you know about Emma?" Takemichi questioned.

"Avoid any conflict from happening?" BULLSHIT!!" Takemichi mocked.

"You don't need money anymore? Since when did you started to obsess over 'akane'?" Inupi spoke, leading koko to rage in anger.

"The one getting obssessed her is you..." Koko uttered as he continued to lift Inupi using his neck, strangling him.

"I admit, I ruined back dragons....!! Then how about you start realising that I am not 'AKANE'!!!  I'M SHUSEI!!!" Inupi shouted as he broke free from koko hands.

"Don't you get it, everyone who approached me, only wanted MONEY!" Koko shouted as he holded Inupi firmly.

"Koko, akane is already---" Inupi lowered his voice,  as he felt koko touch his cheek.

"The generation of brutality forms tenjiku, no matter how much toman struggles, the victory is Tenjiku's!!" Izana declared as he was sat high up, seeing the fight from above.

"Angry and Hakkai, that's a bad duo!" Chifuyu uttered as he looked at the two males bickering.

"Hey man! You are the one who needs to understand-" Hakkai.

"Back at you! You rely too much on your sister." Angry uttered.

"Just as I thought, these two are the baby of the family!!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Stop!!! At this rate HAKKAI will die! PLEASE STOP THIS ALREADY,  YOU DUMMIES!!" Angry muffled,  as terms started to pour out of his eyes.

Angry soon after got up, "I am sorry big brother, I broke the promise."

"I don't lose, I will never lose...!!!" Mucho shouted,  unable to take in the fact that he alongside haitani brothers and Mochizuki lost from angry.

-

"You already lost Mucho!" Kakucho spoke as he holded into him and his other hand stopping the blade.

"Get out you shit, what do you understand--" Mucho was interrupted as kakucho knocked him out with one punch.

"I don't want you to be ruined by tenjiku." Kakucho spoke.

"Toman is all you alone now, takemichi!" Kakucho stated as he looked at him dead in the eyes, ready to fight.

'Sorry, takemichi but my hero is now Izana!'

"What the hell kakucho, you really never change from before. You really punch just like when you were a kid!!!" Takemichi stated as he got up, with blood running from his face. Face all bruised and battered.

"That's it, Takemitchy, TOMAN LOST!!" Chifuyu shouted as he stood in between kakucho and Hangaki. Tears poring out from his eyes.

"TOMAN WILL NEVER LOSE, as long as I am here!!!" Takemichi shouted.

"So you are saying it, you have it then takemichi?" Kisaki shouted, smile plastered on his face. As he pointed at gun at his forehead.

"What is this, a kids fight?" Kisaki mocked, staring deep down in Takemichi's eyes, whose stared just as deeply as Kisaki.

" I won't die, if you are aiming at my feet, kisaki!" Takemichi uttered.

'How many reason are there that convince me to not lose.'

'Please don't look at me in those eyes.'

" I won't give up, even if i die!!" Takemichi shouted across.

"I'll kill you!!" Kisaki shouted.

"Go ahead!" Takemichi called out.

"You killed Emma,  so it should be easy for you!!!" Takemichi uttered.

"Don't interfere Izana!" Takemichi shouted as he was about to punch kisaki.

"Move kisaki! Let me kill every single one here!!!" Izana spoke as he smiled with evil eyes.

" You guys fucked up Mickey!!! And I will protect Mikey from that!!!" Takemichi shouted as he ran to deliver another punch.

Before raising his hand in a fist.

"I told you I won't lose!" Takemichi shouted,  specifically to him.

"President!!!"

"So you came in the end...!" Takemichi said.

"Thanks, Takemitchy!!" Mikey uttered.

"Mikey-kun!!"

"But why? You weren't in the right mental state, so why?!!" Takemichi spoke as tears welled up from his eyes.

Takemichi eyes widened as he saw, "Draken-kun?, why are you both here?"

"Eh?" Takemichi said.

"You can get off Hina-chan!" Draken spoke.

"Here, give me your hand Hina!" I spoke as I forwarded my hand to Hina,  to which she gladly took.

"Thanks, Y/N-chan!" Hina thanked.

- unedited

[HIS POSSESSION]

By - Cakepetal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 432 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
2.9K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
158K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...
7.7K 366 14
They say that fairytales are only for the imagination. But what would do if you've encountered one in real life? This is the dilema of the one and on...