HighSchool DxD: The Fallen of...

By RedHood129

Raika Himejima is the younger brother of Akeno Himejima. On the day Shuri was murdered, the two ran into the... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Queen's Hidden Pain
Chapter 2: A Phenex's Greed
Himejima Clan
Chapter 4: Intercepted Wedding

Chapter 3: A Fallen's Dead Son

5.1K 70 11
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Baraqiel and Azazel entered the building of where is supposedly the home of the Himejima Clan.

As they entered, they found themselves surrounded by members.

Member 1: Halt!

Member 2: Who are you?!

Baraqiel and Azazel politely put their hands up to avoid conflict.

Azazel: I am Azazel, leader of the Fallen Angel Faction.

???: Ah~ A Fallen Angel?

Everyone turns to see a black haired boy with a sword.

???:

Not to mention, Azazel, the current governor of the Fallen Angels! How cute for you to be here!

The boy began to walk forward to the two fallen angels. The other members just stood and watched.

The boy then noticed Baraqiel.

???: So, you must be the great Baraqiel. You don't seem to be that great.

The boy began to unsheathe his blade.

???: Perhaps killing you will end our feud with you.

Just as the boy was about to strike at Baraqiel, another voice appeared.

???: Oi, Genkei.

The first boy, confirmed as Genkei now, turned to see another black haired boy.

???:

Are you trying to scare everyone again? Dumbass.

As the other boy, who seems to be more muscular than Genkei, was walking down. Genkei began to whine.

Genkei: *whining* Yaketsuku! I was just about to have my fun! You didn't have to ruin it!

Yaketsuku, the muscular boy, flicked Genkei's forehead.

Yaketsuku: We don't run like we did with that old man anymore. We have a new head now, so start falling in line, idiot.

Genkei: Why you!

When Genkei and Yaketsuku were about to fight, a third male voice spoke.

???: That's enough, all of you.

Everyone turned to the voice. Baraqiel felt his eyes widen a little as he moved his chin up.

That voice belonged to someone he missed seeing 10 years of his growth.

His son.....

Raika.

Baraqiel: *quietly* Raika, my son.

Raika began to step forward as members in the area began to bow in respect.

Raika walked forward to the two boys and grabbed the back of their heads. He knocked them together.

Genkei and Yaketsuku: GAH!!!

Raika: Do you two always have to cause such trouble? Idiots.

Raika let them both go as they fell to the ground. He stepped forward and got in front of Baraqiel.

Raika: Long time no see....

.....father.

Baraqiel: Raika.

Raika turned to Azazel.

Raika: You must be Azazel?

Azazel: Well aren't you a smart kid, especially for someone who is half of what their father is.

Raika: Whatever. What do you want?

Azazel: I'm more here for two things. First, I want to speak with your head about talking about peace, since the other factions are also talking about it.

Raika: I see, I can take you to our head.

Azazel: Show us the way then.

Raika took Azazel and Baraqiel to the room of the Head of the Himejima Clan.

Small Timeskip
Once the small group of Raika, Baraqiel and Azazel reached the door, where the head of the clan was located.

Raika turned to the group.

Raika: Alright, we're here. You said there was two things you wanted. What was that second one.

Azazel walked forward and pushed Raika to his father.

Azazel: For a son to have some lost time together with his father.

Raika and Baraqiel looked at each other as Azazel past the two and entered the room.

Once Azazel enters the room, he sees the Head of the Himejima Clan herself....

Suzaku Himejima.

Azazel: So....you're the Head of the Himejima's.

Suzaku: Yes. And may I ask, what you are doing here Governor of the Fallen Angel Faction, Azazel?

Azazel: I came to speak of peace, not just for me, but for both sides as well. It's time to put an end and make amends with each other.

Suzaku gave a small but sweet smile to Azazel.

Suzaku: I agree. It is time for a change.

Meanwhile
With Raika and Baraqiel
Raika and Baraqiel are seen sitting next to each other on a couch a few inches away from each other.

Baraqiel: So, spent time with your mother's clan?

Raika: Yeah.

There was another moment of awkward silence between the two.

Baraqiel: Are you....some sort of important figure?

Raika: Heir.

Baraqiel: I see.

There was another moment of awkward silence between the father and son. The two then turned to each other.

Just then, a girl appeared in front of the two of them.

???: Raika!

Raika: *sigh* What is it Miyako?

Miyako:

Did you have to knock out my stupid big brother again?

Raika: Yes, I had to knock out Genkei, again.

Miyako: Come on! I know he's stupid but he's an amazing swordsman and a good practitioner!

Raika: Yeah! Genkei is talented! But he's stupid! So is Yaketsuku, those two always pick fights with each other and I always have to break it up!

Miyako: *sigh* Fine. You make a point. But can you at least be easier on them?

Raika: Won't guarantee it.

Miyako left, leaving the pair of father and son alone once more in an awkward silence.

Baraqiel then broke the silence.

Baraqiel: Son, listen. I-

Raika: Just don't whatever I think you're gonna say.

Baraqiel stops talking as he's interrupted by Raika.

Raika: Look, I know mom isn't coming back. And I miss her, a lot.

Raika felt a tear begin to fall down his face.

Raika: She was one of the most important woman in my life at the time. She was the woman that I could look up to other than one other girl.

Raika felt his face furrow as he still felt tears fall.

Raika: She's gone, and it's all that old bastards fault! I will never forgive him! I never accepted myself as a true Himejima until he was gone. I have to thank Suzaku for that.

Raika then began to sigh.

Baraqiel: That other girl. Is she-

Raika: Akeno? Yes.

Raika sighed again.

Raika: I miss her. A lot. Ever since we were separated from our incident, it tore me mentally to lose her like that.

Raika then felt another certain rage.

Raika: But you weren't there. To help us, to save her! She could've been alive but she's gone!

Baraqiel grabbed Raika and pulled him into a tight hug.

Baraqiel: Listen son. I know I wasn't there, I know I also had a mission. But I didn't know that those people would come to our home and commit the crime that they committed behind my back. I share the same guilt as you do. If I had the chance, I would cancel the mission, and protect you all. I understand that you may be angry with me, or even if you have succumbed to hate me. But no matter what, as your father, I will always love my children.

Raika felt his arms physically shake for a few seconds before slowly accepting the embrace of his father.

After a few seconds, the two broke their hug, Raika looked awkwardly at Baraqiel.

Raika: Look, I know I'm still a little mad at not being there for us. But, I'm a little glad that I got to meet with you again.

Baraqiel felt a small smile crawl on his face to see his son again. A few seconds later, Azazel appeared with Suzaku.

Azazel: Seems like you two are having a heartwarming moment.

Baraqiel: We're making process.

Azazel: Well I'll take that as answer. And on bonus! The Himejima Clan is willing to talk about peace with the Fallen Angels!

Baraqiel: That sounds pleasing Azazel.

Suzaku: Yes. Oh! And Raika.

Raika: What is it?

Suzaku: Azazel also gave me some intel. Thanks to him, we now have the whereabouts of Akeno.

Raika got up, surprised by the sudden announcement.

Raika: What?! Where?!

Suzaku: She is in some sort of illegal marriage, forced by Riser Phenex of the House of Phenex.

Raika: The Phenex?!

Genkei and Yaketsuku, who both regained consciousness, got up in shock.

Genkei and Yaketsuku: The Phenex?!

Baraqiel: You make it sound as if the House of Phenex is a big deal.

Azazel: I agree. What about the Phenex that makes it a big deal around here?

Suzaku: The House of Phenex has been recently a major issue with the Himejima Clan. Mostly the affairs that have occurred with one certain devil.

Baraqiel: And who may this devil be?

Suzaku: The man who is the supposedly groom that's to marry your daughter and his sister.

Azazel: Riser Phenex.

Raika began to growl in anger before getting up and leaving.

Everyone looked to see where Raika was going. Miyako followed him.

Miyako: Raika, what're you doing?! Raika?!

Raika kept walking forward. Miyako continued to follow.

Miyako: Raika!

Raika continued to ignore Miyako as everyone followed him to the edge of the building.

Suzaku: Raika, what are you doing?

Raika: If she's in this illegal marriage with the House of Phenex. Then there's only one solution.

Just as Raika spoke, a pair of fallen angel wings popped out and began to flare up the Himejima flames.

Suzaku: *quietly* Incredible.

Raika turned to his kin and Azazel.

Raika: I'm leaving to bring my sister back.

Genkei and Yaketsuku walked forward without the group.

Yaketsuku: You're not going alone.

Genkei: Yeah, let's get her back.

Suzaku walked forward as well.

Suzaku: I have already called Tobio. We'll be arriving by ship to take her back.

Raika: I see.

Soon, a few minutes later, Suzaku, Baraqiel, Azazel, Genkei, Yaketsuku and Miyako waited for their other member to arrive as well as their ship with one thing on their minds.

It was time to bring Akeno back to the clan.

________________________________

Thank you all for the support of the book!

And since I can, here's a photo of Xenovia.

Now if you ask, why I keep putting pictures of Xenovia, I only will respond with this.

I hope you read the bio.
________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
192K 10.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
507K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...