Kai Lily Potter and the Chamb...

By Prince_Kai_7

****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be pr... More

Meet the Characters
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: Hogwarts
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Neville's accomplishment
Chapter 4: Quidditch Try-outs
Chapter 5: The Message in blood
A/N
Chapter 6: The Malfoys
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Colin
Chapter 9: Moste Potente Potions
Chapter 10: A Talk with Draco
Chapter 11: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Diary
Chapter 13: Bad News
Chapter 14: Fudge and Mr. Malfoy
Chapter 15: Aragog
Chapter 17: It's a Basilisk
Chapter 18: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: The Heir of Slytherin
Chapter 20: Dobby
A/N+The End

Chapter 16: Jupiter

292 11 2
By Prince_Kai_7

"Bye Hermy, I'll be back after the Hollidays. Happy Easter!" Kai smiled at her petrified friend. She picked up her trunk and walked down to the Entrance Hall, where Harry and Ron were waiting for her. 

"Got everything? Nothing missing? No special jumper or something? No? Wow, this is a record boys! You haven't forgotten something! Hooray!" Kai stated, sarcastically. 

"Oh wait! I've forgotten Scabbers!" Ron exclaimed, he dropped his trunk and ran up the stairs. 

Kai shook her head. Harry simply chuckled. Ron cam back in 3 minutes, panting loudly. He picked up his trunk and the three stepped onto a carriage. 

Kai watched as the bony horse pulled them along. And yes, Kai can see thersterals. 

***

"Hey Siri!" Kai greeted, jumping into his embrace. 

"Hello Princess." He squeezed her tight. Remus was second in turn. 

"My arm, Kai." Remus demanded, as they entered the deserted alley they always apparated in. Kai held onto his extended arm, pleading herself not to throw up. Closing her eyes, she felt as if her whole body was being squished and smashed like a potato. 

The four landed hard right on the doorstep of 12 Grimmauld Place. Kai and Harry stagered forwards, before both caught their balance back. 

Stepping into the house, Kai ran to her room. She quickly dumped her trunk on the floor and walked to her big bookshelf, which arced over her bed. 

Her bed was made of white wood, and the sheets where white with a cosy green blanket. 

She had a little bed-side table with two drawers. There was a lamp on the table, and a candle. 

Kai also had a tall plant besides it, which was sitting in a big white pot. She had lots of plants everywhere. 

She had a beigy colored hanging chair, in which she loved to snuggle up and read. It was probably her favorite activity in her room. 

Kai loved her room. It was very simple, but beautiful and cosy. 

Kai scanned the bookshelf, looking for the book on snakes. 

There it was. All the way at the top of her shelf. Kai began jumping on her bed, like a trampoline, until she was high enough to reach it, pulling it out and landing on her bed with a small thump. 

She got up, walked to her hanging chair and began flipping through the pages. 

"A....ashwinder...b...ba...AHA! Basalisk." Kai opened the page wide and read it through quickly, before she was called downstairs for dinner. 

****May 12th, 2nd last day of Easter holidays*****

Kai woke up, it was 5:13. She threw the covers off her and jumped onto her hanging chair, pulling out her scetch book. 

Kai had been drawing a diagram of different ways the basalik could be getting around the school. She and Hermione had found out it was a giant snake, and they guessed it would be a Basalisk, so Kai was researching everything about them. 

After about half an hour, she got up, slipped on her cozy grey slippers, and pulled on her blue bathrobe. She walked to her desk and sat down, opening her Muggle Laptop. 

She began searching up pipes and how they were made. 

After about an hour, Kai was interrupted by her older brother barging into her room, obviously just having had woken up. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!" he ran up and hugged her. From the floor above, Sirius and Remus could be heard dashing downstairs, with Sirius bellowing random Muggle songs. 

"DANCING QUEEN, YOUNG AND SWEET-how does it go again, oh right-ONLY SEVENTEEEEEEN!!!" 

The two adults entered the room, and Kai thought her ears would pop. 

Kai finally saw that Sirius's lips had stopped moving, indicating to her that he had stopped singing. 

She pulled her hands away from her ears, only to hear Harry scream Happy Birthday in her ear. 

"Nice one, Prongslet!" Sirius clapped, acting like a 5 year old. Remus chuckled, and Kai simply rolled her eyes but smiled. 

The three boys left her room, so that Kai could get changed. Kai opened her white closet doors, pulled out a green t-shirt and black shorts, and slipped them on. She proceeded to the bathroom, where she tied her hair into a simple ponytail. 

After examining herself in the mirror, she exited the room, satisfied with how she looked. 

She slid down the railing to the kitchen. 

"HAPPY TWELFTH BIRTHDAY KAI!!!" 

"Thank you." Kai smiled, as she looked at the beautifully decorated table. 

There was a red table cloth on the long table, and her favorite breakfasts were spread across it. It felt like Hogwarts. 

The four sat down and enjoyed a peaceful morning, chatting about everything. 

After Harry gave Kai a big bag of Honeydukes candy and a beautiful blue rock necklace, Sirius, Remus, Harry and Kai headed outside to their small Quidditch field. 

Harry played Seaker, Sirius played Keeper, Kai played Chaser, and Remus played crowd. 

They continued playing, until the sun started to set. It was then that Remus and Sirius handed Kai the smallest present she had ever seen before. 

Opening the box, which took great care and precision, Kai pulled out a tiny piece of folded parchment. 

She unfolded the parchment, and read aloud: "Haha tricked ya. Happy Birthday, Pumpkin!" 

She gave them both a 'seriously' look, and the two (and Harry) cracked, rolling on the ground like idiots. 

"Off to the garden we go then." Kai smiled, and the three stopped laughing, getting up and following her to her and Remus's garden. 

Kai entered their garden, and headed to the east side, where the pumpkin patch was. 

There was a soft purr and Kai began walking faster. Another purr...

Remus, Sirius and Harry followed closely behind, smiling at how excited Kai seemed to be. 

Finally reaching the Pumkin Patch, Kai was knocked off her feet by a ball of fur. 

"OH MY GOD! HE'S SOOO CUTTTEEEE!!!!!" Kai bellowed, petting and hugging the creature on top her. 

She sat up and gently placed the creature on the floor next to her. Standing up she ran over to hug her two uncles and brother.

"Thank you so much!!!!!" 

"It's a he, by the way." Remus stated, watching her look at it, obviously trying to name it. 

"He's half Kneazle, half Snow Leopard." Sirius explained. 

"And he was born on Feburay 2nd." Harry added. 

Kai looked at the cat fondly. He lay on the floor, looking at her. 

"Hmm....Kneazle-No...Snow-No....Dan...Nah...."

"Hey look, I can see Sirius!" Harry exclaimed pointing upwards at the starry sky. 

"Haha, it's not very hard to see Sirius, Harry. Just point at your uncle." Sirius chuckled, but looked up. 

Kai did too, and so did the kitten. The kitten began jumping up, as if trying to catch the stars. 

"Jumper...AHA!" Kai had the perfect name.

"What?" Harry asked curiously. 

"Jupiter. I'll name him Jupiter. What do you think, Jupiter?" Kai asked the cat. 

He leaped into her lap and lay there.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." Kai stated. She got up, carrying Jupiter in her arms. The four made their way back to the house, where they enjoyed a nice Birthday dinner and a broom-shaped cake. 

Kai was also given Jupiter's carrier, which was a lovely blue color, with big yellow letters spelling 'JUPITER'. 

Kai was also given a beautiful white pearl bracelet from Ara and a big bag of Wizarding sweets from Ginny. 

Kai found an anonymous gift which contained a little blue leash and a fordable cat house, along with some sweets. 

Jupiter was climbing on the cat tree Sirius and Remus had conjured into the empty corner in her room. 

Kai had added a few blankets here and there to keep it as natural as possible for him. Remus had shrunk a different cat tree that Kai would be able to take to Hogwarts for Jupiter and Leo. 

Kai went to sleep, very happy and excited for the next day. 

A/N: There you have it: Chapter 16. What do you think? Don't be afraid to spam me with comments, I love reading them.

Thank you so much for 1.7K! It means everything to me.

See ya'll on the next chapter!

-Kai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 30
11 years ago Lily and James Potter were murdered leaving two children in the world. Both children had greatness forced upon them. One was well known...
1K 76 35
What would happen if Draco and Hermione got married and had kids? Gemma Malfoy is the youngest out of her siblings and can feel left out at times. He...
45 0 13
DISCLAIMER: Me and my friend, Rosethelovewing, are co-writing this, we own nothing, but the plot and the OCs, the rest belongs to J.K. Rowling. WARN...
146K 2.8K 74
Brooklyn Malfoy. The daughter that wasn't supposed to be born. It's Draco's responsibility to keep her safe. The next 7 years are going to be a wild...