Love, is not for us

By hytz38

Tiara Rogers is a 27 years old Miss Prim & Proper. Being the co-owner of a marketing consulting start-up, pl... More

#1 - Two worlds apart
#2 - The Night Before
#3 - Regrets and Repeat
#5 - You're quite sweet
#6 - Why can't I join?
#7 - So, this is a double date?
#8 - What changed?
#9 - But, how?
#10 - You're too calm
#11 - So, it's Real
#12 - Telling the mothers
#13 - Telling the Bestie
#14 - You Stink! Go Away
#15 - For the best
#16 - Are you kidding?
#17 - Restart
#18 New Rules?
#19 - She's MY baby
#20 - Well done
#21 - Are you ready?
#22 - Night out
#23 - Emergency
#24 - Co-parents
#25 - The Past
#26 - Welcome Home
#27 - Packing Up
#28 - Decisions
#29 - Closer
#30 - A million questions
#31 - Mother & Daughter
#32 - No answers
#33 - New Memories
#34 - Not capable for love
#35 - Punches
#36 - Our Demons
#37 - Brothers
#38 - I owe you
#39 - Night Sky
#40 - Secretive

#4 - Rules

88 6 1
By hytz38

James

Unlike that night, where she passed out and left when I was still asleep, we are now wide awake, catching our breath.

"Did you enjoy it?", I turned my body to her. She just nod and stare into space and still trying to control her breathing.

"Hmm.. well, I thought it was amazing. Just as I remembered or even better.. I like when you tell me what you want, makes it easier, hotter.. ohh and you taste so sweet.. y-", I didn't manage to finish before she groans and abruptly smacks me with a pillow.

"What's that for?!"

"Do you really have to say all that? I'm just trying to calm down and collect my thoughts and you went on and on, recounting everything", once again getting angry at me. Cute.

"I don't understand why are you getting angry. Tell me what's on your mind. Are you embarrased?", I asked carefully. She's so unpredictable.

"No, I'm not, I don't know. I.. I- hmph..", she sighs frustratedly.

I lift up a bit and rest my elbow on the bed while looking down on her.

"Look at me. Did you enjoy it?"

"Well I.." I stop her and said, "It's a yes or no question."

She frown at me, probably hating me for interrupting her from forming unnecessary thoughts.

"Yes". I smirk at her.

"Was it better that your past experiences?"

"Yes." I knew it.

"Did you regret it?"

After a few moments, "No.".

"Does it bother you that we had a one or possibly two nights stand"

"Yes"

"But you loved it when I made you come with my mouth, my fingers, my d-"

"YES", she interrupts me, clearly still shy. Cute.

I chuckled, "Do you want another round?"

Very quickly, as it seems she's still hung up at my last question, without much thoughts she answered, "Yes" and loudly gasped.

At a speed of light, she quickly scrambles off the bed. Unfortunately for her, her silky naked body is still entangled with the blanket we're sharing, noticing this, I quickly pulled the blanket causing her to fall back on the bed. Without giving her any chance, I quickly moved on top of her and suck on her sensitive spot on her neck that I have marked last night.
I grind my hard member on her and looked directly in her eyes, "Sure you wanna run?", then I continued to leave wet, sloppy kissed on her chest.

She then pulls my face for a deep, passionate kiss while wrapping her legs on my hips. We end up with a couple more rounds.

—-

I heard her light footsteps carefully treading the room, coming out from the shower with fresh & flowery scent enveloping the room. I guess the sweet floral scent that I'm starting to get addicted to is part of her bath routine. I'm pretending to still be in deep sleep.

I can hear her light steps towards me and she so carefully, looking for something around the bed. I felt her hovering around me, decided that I love teasing her, abruptly I catch her waist and let her fall on me. I let out a hearty laugh hearing her squeal.

"Oh my god, James! I thought you were asleep!".

"What were you looking for? Are you trying to leave me again, alone in your room? I'll assure you this time I won't leave and wait till you return".

"No, I'm just looking for something."

"What?"

"Just something.."

I cock my eyebrows and push her to tell me what is it she's looking for.

"Fine, my underwear! I want to do my laundry, I've searched everywhere but I can't find it."

"You know, I don't usually spend the night and certainly not the entire morning with my flings. But I'm pretty sure the first thing they would do is to serve some breakfast rather than worrying about their laundy".

She laughed at me. I don't know what's funny but seeing her laugh and somehow knowing I'm the reason, makes me feels good.

"Why would I serve you breakfast? You are more than capable fixing your own and I was planning after I'm done with my laundry, I would wake you and kick you out of here.", she's still laughing and apparently enjoying the thoughts of kicking me out of her space.

Too bad for her, I don't plan to leave yet.

"Well, I'm thinking of extending my stay. You know, I'm pretty sure you're still very sore, I better take good care of you", she rolls her eyes and got up from the bed.

I wore my briefs and follow her to the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, I have a proposal.", she looked at me confused.

"You're not going to trap me to marry you, right?" she jokes. Luck seems to be on my side, she's in a playful mood. I like her like this. Makes me even sure with what I'm about to propose.

Never in a million years, I would do this. I love my freedom and I hate the thoughts of people especially women getting attached to me. But after the 2 nights I have spent with her and this morning, I would take the risk. "Let's be friends, Friends with Benefits".

—-

She's staring at her coffee and have not said anything. It has been good 5 minutes.
I expect her to retaliate, smack me even for suggesting such thing. But she's reacting the opposite. Her eyes did grew alarmed at first but she then calmly turns around and proceed to make herself a cup of coffee. True to what she said earlier, she didn't offer me a cup or even a slice of bread for breakfast.

"Did you hear me?". I, James Scott doesn't gets nervous. I guess this is how it feels like.

"Oh I did, clearly. I just need some coffee first to wake up. My brain don't function well without one.", she finishes her coffee and pushed it aside. She turns to me and now that I can see her expression clearly, she still has that playful look. Who is she?

"I think I'm okay with that. But what are the terms? Will you still sleep around? Because I for sure will not, so I think its unfair if you do, don't you think".

I should be rejoiced now but I'm just surprised now. I didn't expect her to agree readily.

"Well, we can discuss the rules. Of course if you want me to be exclusive, I can do that". That's easy, since the first night with her, I haven't been able to look at other girls without thinking of her. I have not touch anyone else ever since I had her in my arms.

"My only rules is, don't fall for me and expect to go on dates. I don't do those shits", I added.

"Okay sure. That's good because I don't want Luke to know. So, it would make it difficult and risky if you suddenly ask me out", she replies.

"You keep secret from Luke? I thought you guys share everything. You know, just like how he tried to share me with you."

We both broke into laughters. "Oh my god, I don't know what's on his mind. Well, since he is kinda the cause of this, let's just keep him in the dark. Most importantly, I'm sure he won't react well and protect you from getting punched in the face. The kind of friendships he had in mind is definitely not this."

"I don't think he can land anything on me, but yea sure. Let's keep it a secret and pretend like we still hate each other.", I agreed with her.

"Now now, are you falling for me already? It's only been like what, 2 minutes? I'm not pretending, I still hate you. I just like-" her eyes travels on my body, "your body and skills.".

"Did you just objectify me, Miss Rogers?
I admit, it's hard to hate someone when I'm addicted with her taste and loving her moans especially when she's screaming my name. I was a little worried that your neighbour would come over last night. So no, I don't hate you."

She blushes profusedly and tried to run away. Oh, I can see her games, she like to run away when she's out of words. Without giving her much chance, I grabbed her and put her on the kitchen top where I had a good taste of her yesterday evening.

I stepped in between her legs and gave her a quick, rough kiss and asked, "Are you very sure about this, baby?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 225 14
When life gives you lemons you are suppose to make lemonade right? For Sydney Burkhart the lemonade she got wasn't so sweet. She is a 17 year old gir...
47.4K 1K 53
With a lawyer of a mother, a step-father constantly busy working too, and a hardly present college student of an older brother, Will Byers doesn't ha...
340K 13.7K 57
"So what now?" "I don't know, Em." ***** CLOSER TO YOU TRILOGY ***** After the second chance of a lifetime, Emma Carter and Beau Lewis decide to call...
2.2K 29 5
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...