I only love you

By wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" More

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

6

1.3K 74 232
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"I'm gone kill that bitch" onika said pacing around her car.

All the windows are busted out, one of the tires had a knife in it, it had dents all in it, and 'Cheater' was keyed in it.

"She messed this car up" I said looking over it.

Nika took a deep breath closing her eyes. "I'm gonna kill her" she said with her eyes still closed.

"Yup.. I'm about to kill her" she said then walked away.

I sighed following her in the house "Bubba calm down"

"LOOK AT MY FUCKING CAR BEYONCE !" she yelled angrily.

"Don't yell at me" I crossed my arms mugging her and she huffed walking away.

"Mommy what's wrong" xion said coming down.

"Go upstairs" she said walking pass him.

A sad look came on xion face and I walked over to him "She's not mad at you baby, her car is messed up" I said.

"Ohh, is she about to cry ?" He asked. "Why you say that ?"  I asked.

"because she love that car" he whispered. "it's pink" he said giving me a duh face.

"Oh.." "Oh ?! Go comfort her" he said sternly.

"Damn my bad" I said walking away. "Hurry up !" he rushed.

I sped my walking up going in the kitchen to see nika pouting with tears in her eyes. "Aww" I pouted going up to her.

"It's ok baby" I said pecking her lips. "No it's nottt, she fucked up my fucking carr" she dragged out.

"I'll beat her ass for you ok boo ?" I said and she nodded wiping her eyes "tell lil baby to beat her up too" she mumbled and I giggled.

"Ok bubba" I said kissing her again then the doorbell rung.

Nika walked away going to open it and I followed her. When she opened it I seen tyquain, nehemiah, and keshia.

"Hi sissy" keshia smiled walking in. "Hey boo" I said kissing her cheek and nika did the same.

"Dagga and xion upstairs" nika said pointing to the stairs.

Keshia ran off and tyquain and nehemiah walked in "Hii" nika cooed taking Naomi from tyquain.

"Aye sis lemme use to stuido" tyquain said "gone head" nika said waving him off.

"Bet" he said then ran off. "You know somebody fucked yo car up ?" Nehemiah asked pointing outside.

"Shut up. Me and you need to talk" nika said grabbing him by one of his wicks and dragging him away.

Onika pov:

"Ow.. Ow... Ow onika !" Nehemiah said and I let him go once we got in the living room.

"So what's going on with you and Ming ?" I tilted my head.

"No-"Nahh don't lie I seen a video" I cut him off.

"We love each other cookie" he said. "But y'all do know that it's wrong ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"We're not even related though only me and you are" he said "it's still wrong" I scrunched my face.

He huffed looking down "aye i ain't bring you over here to get on you about that... i need help with something" I said lowly.

"With what ?" He asked "You wanna have fun ?" I asked with a evil smirk.

"Hell yea" he nodded quickly. "Alright bet"

———— ————

"Get out nigga" I said to nehemiah getting out the car.

He got out behind me looking around. "Where we at ?" He asked.

"My ex house" I said going around to backseat.

I opened it grabbing the duffle bag we filled up with bricks. "Get the bats" I said and he nodded opening the door.

I opened the duffle bag grabbing a brick out. "Aye fuck her car up" I said looking over at nehemiah and he nodded.

I threw the brick into one of her window shattering the glass. "Damn that felt good" I said smiling.

I picked up another brick and threw it at the other window.

I heard the car alarm going off and looked over to see nehemiah hitting the fuck out her car making me smile.

"Aye sis I'm fucking this hoe shit up !" He said making me laugh "Bust that bitch windows" I said and he nodded before breaking the glass.

I threw a brick at another one of her windows before running to the car. I got the spray paint out and shook the can while walking up to the house.

I heard the sound of glass breaking then nehemiah laugh followed making me shake my head.

I took the cap off the spray painting then started writing 'I'm gonna kill you'.

When I was gone I stepped back and smiled then looked over at the car.

"Damnnnn" I said looking at what nehemiah did. Her car way more fucked up then mine.

"Alright come on" I said rushing to the car. Nehemiah got in and I drove around hiding my car so I could see her reaction.

About twenty minutes later she pulled up making me smile.

"MY HOUSEEE !" She screamed at the top of her lungs and me and nehemiah started laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY CAR ?!" She screamed.

She pulled out her phone and I drove up raising down my window.

"Damn yo shit fucked up" I said making her look over.

"DID YOU DO THAT ?!" She yelled "Did you fuck my car up ?" I tilted my head.

"ONLY YOUR CAR !! I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR HOUSE" she yelled.

"Well next time don't touch shit" I winked driving off.

Nehemiah was laughing hard and dapped me up "We needa do that more often" he said.

"If she touch my shit again we is gone be doing it more often... But don't tell beyonce" I said.

"What if she ask me what me and you did ?" He asked "Say we had some sister brother bonding time nigga" I said and he shook his head.

"Alright" he said reaching in his bag he brought.

He pulled out a fat blunt and I smiled "We might as well top it off" he said lighting it.

We drove around smoking and talking for a while before going back to the house.

When we got there we was both high as hell. Nehemiah had to take more puffs then me because he fell out the car trying to get out.

"Bro what is wrong with you ?" I asked laughing.

"I hit my damn face" he said laughing. "Get yo ass up" I said shaking my head.

He got up then fell right back down "Damn nigga" I said laughing harder.

He bust out laughing covering his face with his hand. "Mannn that was a laced blunt" he said.

"Nah you just tripping" I said walking pass him "You ain't gone help me ?!" I heard him say.

"No nigga !" I said walking in the house.

When I entered the living room I seen beyonce sitting on the couch with Mercedes watching a movie and rubbing her feet.

"Hey stink, hey lil baby" I said walking up to them. "Hey daddy" they both said with their eyes still locked on the movie.

I pecked both their lips before walking away going to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet looking for my fruit roll ups but I couldn't find them. "I know damn well I had some" I said looking around.

After I still couldn't find them I smacked my lips. I walked out the kitchen going upstairs to dagga room.

"Anastasia" I said opening the door.

"I didn't do nothing" she said shaking her head. "What makes you think you in trouble ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Because you only call me Anastasia when I am" she said "mhmm" I hummed walking deeper in the room.

"Where my fruit roll ups ?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"I don't know mommy" she said shrugging. "Oh you don't ?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nope" she said shaking her head.

"Chocolate where is my stuff ?" I asked looking over at her. "Why did you ask meee" she whined.

"Because I want the truth" I said crossing my arms.

She pouted looking at me then at Anastasia then back at me "But I don't wanna snitch" she said crossing her arms.

"If you don't snitch I'm whooping yo ass" "Under the bed" she said quickly pointing to it.

"Mm mm mm" I shook my head walking over to the bed. I got on the ground looking under it and seen my fruit roll ups.

I grabbed the box looking inside "Ain't no way" I said seeing I only had two left.

"Why did you eat all my snacks mama ?" I pouted.

"I wanted them.. I'm sorry mommy" she pouted too.

I huffed getting up "I'm sorryyyy" she whined getting up too.

"Ok" I said walking to the door. I was about to walk out but I felt a tug on my arm making me look back.

"Don't be mad at me mommy" she said with a pout.

"You ate my snacks" I said dryly. "But you still got two" she said making me smack my lips.

"I had twenty !" I exclaimed. "i know" she mumbled.

"Ok then, I don't wanna talk to you right now" I said getting out her grip and leaving out the room.

"gone eat all my damn stuff" I mumbled looking inside the box.

"Hey bae" I heard making me look up. "Hey" I heard xion say.

I scrunched my eyebrows walking to his room. I peeked in the door seeing him on the phone smiling and shit.

"No I'm getting moved to the better team" he said and I walked in.

"Who you talking to ?" I asked. He jumped up hiding his phone "Hi mommy" he said giving me an innocent smile.

"Nu uh, who is that ?" I pointed to his phone. "My friend" he said.

"Friend ??" I heard the lil girl voice say.

"She sound too old to be yo damn friend" I said crossing my arms. "She's not mommy" he said shaking his head.

"Give me the phone" I said holding my hand out.

"Bu-"Give me that damn phone !" I cut him off.

He sighed giving me the phone and I looked on the screen seeing some girl "How old is you ?" I asked mugging her.

"I'm eleven" she said smiling.

"Oh hell no" I said hanging up the phone. "Boy you are seven !" I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"But I'm about to be eight" he pouted. "She's still too damn old ! Who even said you can have a girlfriend ?"

"nobody" he mumbled. "Exactly. No fucking body. I gave you this phone so you could contact me or your mommy when you need us not to talk to lil fast ass fish pussy ass girls !" I raised my voice.

He just looked down and I rolled my eyes "I'm keeping this phone" I said walking to the door.

"Mommy noooo" he whined "Either this or a ass whooping which one you want ?" I said looking back at him.

He whined going over to his bed and stuffing his face in the covers. "Don't be crying either" I said walking out.

As soon as I closed the door I heard his cries making me smack my lips.

"ole crybaby spoiled ass" I mumbled walking down the stairs.

I walked downstairs seeing Mercedes was now in beyonce lap. I went over sitting on the other side of them pulling out one of my fruit roll ups.

"Beyonce did you know xion had a girlfriend ?" I asked looking over at her.

"Yea he told me the other day" she said and I smacked my lips "Why you ain't tell me ?" I asked mugging her.

"He ain't wanna whoopin" she shrugged. "Ok well did you know the girl is eleven ?" I asked.

"Damn xion pulling older girls already ?" Mercedes said. "Yes. And they too damn old for  him" I said rolling my eyes.

"You just don't want yo lil baby to grow uppp" beyonce teased poking me.

"shut up" I mumbled hitting her hand.

"They getting so big and grown, I miss my little babies running around drawing on walls" I pouted.

"Welp there goes one" Mercedes said pointing and I looked over to see blue writing on the wall.

"Ivy imma whoop yo ass !" I said getting up. She looked over at me and squealed running to beyonce.

She whispered something lowly and beyonce picked her up.

"Come here" I said grabbing blue. I watched her eyes change to normal and smiled.

"Hi my baby" I cooed kissing her all over her face. "Say hi momma" I said hoping she would actually say it.

"h-hi" she whispered lowly.

"Aww look at my babyyyy" I smiled hugging her and kissing her cheek over and over making her giggle.

"So y'all back a big happy family ?" Mercedes asked.

"Yup" I nodded. "No. I wanna get proposed to again" beyonce said mugging me.

"Mmcht, really ?" I straight faced her.

"Yes really. And surprise me too" she said. "extra ass" I mumbled.

"Alright that's cute and all but I still wanna know what happened the day y'all broke up" Mercedes said and I sighed.

"It's a long story" beyonce said. "I got time" she said shrugging.

"Well.."

Hello

How y'all day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.1K 21
Nicki x Beyonce