Differences

Bởi maNanstories_

A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think tw... Xem Thêm

Charaters•
Chapter 1•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Chapter 6•
Chapter 7•
Chapter 8•
Chapter 10•
Chapter 11•
Chapter 12•
Chapter 13•
Chapter 14•
Chapter 15•
Chapter 16•
Chapter 17•
Chapter 18•
Chapter 19•
Chapter 20•
Chapter 21•
Chapter 22•
•chapter 23•
•chapter 24•
•chapter 25•
•chapter 26•
•chapter 27•
•chapter 28•
•chapter 29•
•chapter 30•
•chapter 31•
•chapter 32•
•chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Epilogue•
•Thank you•

Chapter 9•

8.8K 494 43
Bởi maNanstories_

"What? He is your brother?" Nandini looks at them both shocked.

Ahana gives a nod "yes" Nandini could not believe it, that she was Manik's sister, she looked at manik waiting for his confirmation

"Tum Meri behen ko kaise jaanti ho?" Manik questions her, Nandini turns around and looks at Ahana.

"Uh-Woh she is my friend" Nandini says casually, ahana takes a deep breath hoping she would not reveal anything about her pregnancy.

"What the— how did you guys become friends" Manik raises his eyebrows looking at both of them

"How else? Jaise sab dost bante hai Waise" Nandini rolls her eyes

Manik looked at them both confused he could sense that they were hiding something which he knew he would find out somehow.

"That's not the point, manik I got kicked out of the hostel because of you and karan Ab mein kaha jau" Ahana looks at manik.

"What how did you get kicked out" Nandini looks at Ahana surprised

"Will you shut the fuck up Tum har cheez mein kyu ghusti ho" manik looks at Nandini, she rolls her eyes again at him

"Manik leave Nandini out of this and answer me! Kya zaroorat thi waha jaake scene create karne ki can I live my life properly for once without you and your anger ruining everything" Ahana cries, Nandini walks over to her holding her hands to calm her down.

Manik was used to Ahana reacting like that to him, she always disliked manik and what he did from the day he started this although there were times when Ahana used to talk to him nicely and those days for manik were the best and rare. He loved his sister so much but circumstances never brought them together.

"Look I had no idea ki karan waha jaake marega kisi ko I just told him to get you" manik explains, Nandini looks at his eyes which had honesty in them, she could see how changed he was around Ahana.

"Waise toh kitni nazar rakhte ho mujhpe did you not realise iss time pe hostel visiting hours bandh hote hai you cannot come" Ahana tells him, manik looks down realising.

"Ahana—"

"I don't want to hear it manik! Ab mein kaha rahunga its so hard to find a house for rent here" Ahana looks down stressing

"Ahana, this is your house too you can stay here" Nandini interrupts again, manik looks at Nandini furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's it" Manik was annoyed at her he grabs Nandini's hand aggressively and pulls her to the side dragging her.

"Stop!" Nandini shouts at him

"Can you just ever shut up and not interfere in others things shayad tumhe isse life mein kam problems ho" Manik was still holding her hand pulling her close

"No! Tum apni behen ke saath galat kar rahe ho manik" Nandini tells him

"And who the hell are you to tell me that" Manik's eyes were filled with anger now

"No one, Lekin advice de rahi hu agar tumhe apni behen ki fikkar hai toh usse apne paas yaha rakho, that way you can win her back.. I know I can see how much you love your sister how much you want ki Woh tumhe wapas bhai bulaye "

Manik looks at her as his expressions soften up, he looked at Nandini and was amused after all he had done to her she was giving him a genuine advice which made so much sense. Manik looks at Nandini's eyes which sparkled.

"Aap jisse Pyaar karte ho usse control nahi karte, unki khushi dekhte hai" Nandini tells him sincerely.

Manik looks at her agreeing with her but not saying it out loud "let Ahana stay here I will take care of her"

Manik let's go of Nandini's hand slowly, she holds her hand and looks at the red marks that formed on which hurt her from Manik's tight grip, manik looks at the marks then Nandini.

He goes to Ahana "Tum yahi rahongi Ahana" Nandini was surprised that manik listened to her for once.

Ahana looks at him shaking her head "Mein tumhare saath iss ghar mein nahi rahungi! I will go with Nandini"

Manik looks at her smirking "good decision, Nandini yahi rehti hai so you are staying here. I'm getting your things"

Manik walks out of the house instantly after ordering Ahana, she looks at Nandini.

"Nandini you stay here? How matlab kaise kab se?" Ahana starts throwing questions at Nandini

"Relax Ahana, don't scream but I'm married to your brother"

"WHAT!" Ahana screams, Nandini closes her eyes tightly hearing her scream

"You married manik? Why how Tum usse Pyaar karti ho?"

"No Ahana! I don't love him Chii I mean not chiii Lekin tumhara bhai aur mera match kabhi nahi ho
Sakta!" Nandini tells her

"Righttt! Mein bhi wahi soch rahi thi" Ahana agrees

"It's a long story Ahana but the good thing is Tum yaha rahongi mein tumhara acchi tarah se khayal rakhungi and saath mein tumhara chottu sa baby" Nandini smiles at her

"Nandini but manik ko iss sab ke baare mein nahi Pata chalna chahiye or else he will kill me"

"Woh esa Kuch nahi karega he really loves you Ahana" Nandini tells Ahana

"It's all a lie, manik kudh ke sivaay kisi ko Pyaar kar hi nahi sakta I bet ki Woh mujhe yaha pe rehne de raha hai ussi mein bhi uska koi fyada hai" Ahana says, Nandini looks at her wondering what is it that sparked the hate between them so much, mostly one sided hate from ahana's side.

"Don't worry I won't tell him" Nandini looks at her promising her, ahana smiles at her.

"And Tum bhi jao rest karo, stress is not good for the baby" Nandini tells her, Ahana nods and heads upstairs to a room where Nandini told her to go.

Nandini takes a deep breath, she also goes upstairs she could not stop thinking about the whole manik and Ahana situation, she knew and she could see that manik loved Ahana a lot and of course Ahana too cared about manik but there were things between them that caused misunderstandings.

Nandini stops again outside of Manik's study, there was something about it that kept calling her closer, she looked around to see if anybody was there and she decided to enter it.

Nandini could smell Manik's cologne, she took a deep breath and walked over to the table which had his files, she did not want to look at it. She walks over to the other small table in the corner, she looks at the photo frame which was on it. Nandini holds up the photo frame and looks at it, it was a family photo. She saw a couple standing with two kids, she assumed it was Manik's parents with manik and Ahana with them.

"Manik ke family photo" Nandini whispers looking at it, she looked at manik who looked like he was only 12, he had a huge smile on his face, a smile that is rarely seen right now. An unknown smile crept up on Nandini's face seeing manik. It was a rare sight.

'Lekin ghar ke sirf yahi ek photo kyu hai of his family aur Woh bhi itni secretive jagah pe'

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Nandini's eye widens as she hears a familiar voice, her body freezes in that moment still holding the frame.

Nandini slowly turns around and it was manik standing there raging, Nandini knew she was in big trouble as she went in to the study despite him telling her not to.

Nandini looks at him trying to find courage to utter a word from her mouth, she wasn't going to lie but she was hell scared.

"Uh- I" Nandini could not speak

"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE NANDINI?!" Manik's voice with anger fills the room, Nandini accidentally lets go of the frame as Manik's voice frightened her, the frame hits the floor and shatters everywhere.

Nandini looks down at it, biting her tongue she was shocked seeing the frame broken, she knew manik would be really mad now.

Manik looks at the frame and then Nandini with rage in his eyes, he goes over to her and grabs her arm the same spot where he held aggressively earlier causing her more pain.

Nandini's closes her eyes in pain "manik leave me mujhe lag raha hai" Nandini cries in pain.

Manik grabs her out of the study room, but he doesn't stop there he takes he down stairs tightening the grip even stronger, he walks her out of the house now and to Manik's car. Manik opens the door of his car and makes Nandini sit almost throwing her to the seat, Nandini's head nearly hits the door but manik puts his hand on it to prevent her from hitting which Nandini notices.

Manik closes the door behind it shut making a loud noise, he goes and to the drivers seat, he does not miss beat and pulls the car out of the driveway with full speed scaring Nandini.

"What the hell are you doing manik!" Nandini shouts looking at him, manik did not move a bit he continued to drive in full speed.

"Manik Tum mujhe bataonge where are you taking me?!" Nandini asks him again

"Just shut up! Agar ek aur word bola toh—" manik controls

"Toh Kya! What did I do!" Nandini asks

"You fucking went in to my study jab Maine tumhe saaf saaf mana kiya tha not to, and Woh frame—" manik stops and looks at her

"Woh galati se frame gir gaya I swear I did not mean to" Nandini explains herself

"I don't want to hear it! Tum mere study mein gayi! Wrong move Nandini you will pay for this" manik says, Nandini looks at him shocked

She knew he could do anything especially when he was angry, Nandini was really scared now.

"Manik I will fix the frame for you" Nandini tells him, she understood how much it must've meant for him as it was a family photo.

"It's not about you bloody breaking the frame, it's about you going to the study when I told you not to " manik was pouring his anger out on Nandini

"I-" Nandini had no words, she knew she was sort of wrong this time she should have not entered his study.

Manik looks at the rear view mirror, he notices a unknown car following them. Manik looks at the car carefully and then looks at the side view mirror.

"Look I'm sorry I know mujhe nahi jaana chahiye" Nandini continues to speak

"Lekin tumhe ese haar baat pe overreact nahi—"

"Oh just shut up, Yeh gyaan dena bandh karo mujhe.. humhe ek car follow kar rahi hai" Manik cuts off Nandini

Nandini's eye widens "what?! Who is it? Why are they following us? Will they kill us? Hum kaise bachenge? Hum Bach toh jayenge na?" Nandini starts panicking

Manik closes his eyes in frustration hearing her talk too much "agar Tum thodi der chup rahongi toh Shayad hum bach jayenge Nandini so just please shut up for once!"

Nandini turns around to look at the car "no no don't turn around" manik tries to stop her but it was too late.

By the time manik could do anything, some gun shots started firing towards the car which made manik lose control over the car as it started going in zigzag.

Nandini put her head down protecting herself "ahhhh" she shouts, Nandini had treated a lot of
Patients which gun shots but never in her life had she encountered it even thought her brother was a cop too.

Manik pulls his gun out.

—————————————————————

Author: how you guys liking the story? Whay will happen to Nandini and manik? Will they be safe? Stay tuned and find out! Avoid any mistakes! And please please guys vote for this story I would really appreciate it! Also won't be able to update tomorrow sorry :(

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

109K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
2.3M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
2K 203 1
[Summary: Met with an accident, Nandini loses her recent memories and gets to know that Manik who is a handsome hunk is her husband. So, she decides...
83K 8.5K 37
She is strong, bold, yet so sensitive and sweet. He is rude, full of anger, yet there is a sweet side to him. She doesn't take anyone's shit and all...