Rebirth exclusive medicated d...

By ksjreverie

Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medica... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-30
31-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-80
81-end

1

7.4K 70 1
By ksjreverie

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1 Prelude

    ? Jiangnan Governor Su Mansion, the house is deep, with trees lined with trees, and flowers and trees help sparse.

    There is a small courtyard in the east side of the Su Mansion. The small courtyard is clean and tidy. The flowers and plants are beautifully manicured, but no one is seen, and it is a bit scary to be quiet.

    There is a beautiful small building in the yard, which has the taste of a water town in the south of the Yangtze River. The interior is clean and tidy, and the layout is simple and generous.

    In the small kitchen on the right side of the small building, a beautiful girl about fifteen years old—the third daughter of Jiangnan Governor-General Su Yuanhong, Su Qingqi, is staring at the earthen jar on the stove, stirring it with a spoon from time to time, with a hint of the tip of her nose. Sweat, but the movements are flowing and flowing, seeming to have a certain rhythm. As the earthen jar escapes with a ribbon of medicinal aroma, the medicinal soup in the earthen jar gradually changes color until it turns red. Su Qingqi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Slightly cocked.

    "Minglan, put out the fire, and the medicinal soup is ready!"

    "Okay, girl!" The maid, who was in charge of adding wood and burning the fire, quickly put out the fire, stood up, and brought a clean white porcelain cup. Looking at the

    crockpot with bright eyes, "Girl, is this the last medicinal soup?" Su Qingqi hummed softly, and pours the medicinal soup from the crock into the white porcelain cup, watching the white porcelain cup translucent. The impurity-free red soup could not conceal the excitement on his pure and fair face.     "Hey, girl, why is the medicinal soup red this time?" Minglan blinked and couldn't help but ask curiously. It was obviously the same as the ingredients needed to make medicinal soup every month, so why did the color change? ?     Su Qingqi smiled, did not speak, picked up the white porcelain cup, blew gently, sipped the medicinal soup, felt a slight heat in the body, a trace of heat slowly flowed to the internal organs, and the whole body was relaxed. The last trace of blockage inside finally disappeared.     The sickness brought by the fetus was finally cured.     After drinking all the medicinal soup, Su Qingqi instructed Ming Lan to clean up the small kitchen, and went back to the room to freshen up. After a while, she had to go to her mother to greet her, and she should not miss the hour.     For more than three years, every month, while Su Qinghan greeted the old lady, she secretly boiled a pot of medicinal soup to regulate her body. Su Qingqi couldn't help sighing.

    If she was still in the little village where she was when she first crossed over, how wonderful and free she would be, and there would be no need to live carefully in this deep house compound.

    As a top-notch medicinal dieter, although she has a comfortable life, she still has some regrets. I wonder when her family biography "Shi Jing" will have a chance to play?

    It is enough to have a second sister with good medical skills in the mansion, there is no need to have one more, she just needs to be a mediocre person.

    Moreover, what she is good at is cooperating with the supplementary exercises in the "Shi Jing" to do food and make medicated meals, pills, medicinal wine, etc., so that she can see a doctor, she really can't.

    Su Mansion has no room for her to play.

    Let alone cooking, as an official lady, occasionally the next two cooks are okay, but the number of times is too much and the influence is not good.

    ……………… At

    around this time, Su Qingqi left the small yard with Ming Lan, and walked along the path in the back yard to the Ming Yantang where his mother Han lived.

    On the way, I met Su Qinghan, the second young lady who came out of the old lady’s yard and went to Mingyantang to ask her for help. Compared with Su Qingqi's shabby servant, Su Qinghan was followed by a bunch of maids. People who don’t know the truth thought it was. The eldest daughter of his daughter.

    "Second sister!" Su Qingqi paused, greeted Su Qinghan, and was about to move on.

    Su Qinghan stepped forward with a smile and took her hand: "Three

    sisters , together!" Su Qingqi was silent for a while without objection.

    She is a transparent person in the Su family, even if she is not seen by the aunt Han and the old lady Li, especially the old lady, she is directly exempted from her invitation, and she will not even be given the opportunity to go to the old lady’s yard to walk through the scene. , Su Qingqi was also happy.

    Anyway, my father is a shrewd, capable and foresighted man. The back home is stable. The aunt did not add the grudges of the previous generation to her, but ignored her. The concubine should receive a lot of treatment. The situation is not bad, and she has a small life. It's also okay.

    The only exception is Su Qinghan, the second sister who is also a concubine.

    Ever since she returned to the deep house compound of Su Mansion from Zhuangzi, this second sister, Su Qinghan, has come to her home from time to time to give her warmth and care.

    If she was really a twelve-year-old girl who hadn't been taught before, she would have been heartbroken to her earlier, but her instincts were very accurate.

    Always on guard against this kind second sister.

    At this moment, the second sister was in a very good mood. She had just caught the flash of excitement in her eyes, and it seemed that something was going to happen.

    "The third sister, I heard my grandmother said that the eldest sister who was married to Kyoto is sick." Su Qinghan didn't care much about Su Qingqi's silence, and said in a low voice, her slightly trembling hand did not clenched her own. In the past three years, she has been accustomed to this one. The third sister flinched and acted cautiously.

    After all, they are not all the same, and they no longer blindly act in front of Su Qingqi, and sometimes express their true thoughts.

    Su Qingqi was silent, her hand was a little painful, she wanted to withdraw her hand, but had no choice but to give up.

    "The eldest sister is a person of good fortune, and will get better."

    "Yes, the eldest brother-in-law is the son of Wuchang Hou, and the older sister is the wife of the son." Isn't there any good fortune, Su Qinghan's eyes flashed and murmured.

    Su Qingqi: "..." What's the matter with this slight disdain?

    After that, Su Qinghan was speechless all the way, and Su Qinghan never looked for a topic again, and Su Qingqi was happy and peaceful without knowing what he was thinking.

    It didn't take long for the yard of the auntie Han to arrive. The maidservant who was guarding outside was very well-behaved and very quiet. When she saw her and Su Qinghan, she called out: Second girl, third girl.

    Su Qingqi was a little surprised. Every time she came to ask for peace, these maids only called the second girl, but she, the third girl from the Su Mansion, was ignored.

    surprise? Excited?

    No, Su Qingqi is still without waves.

    Su Qinghan curled her lips, smiled and nodded towards them, then led people into the courtyard gate, only the slightly trembling hand under the sleeve revealed her excitement.

    "..." Su Qingqi felt that the second sister was too excited.

    Several big girls were standing there in front of Mingyantang, and there were five guards with raised temples beside them. You don't need to know that these five guards are the personal guards of the master of the Su Mansion, the Governor of Jiangnan Su Yuanhong.

    Taking a look at Minglan, who was afraid to take a breath next to him, Su Qingqi's heart shook. It seems that today's Please An is not at the right time.

    "Ru Cui, is my mother busy?" Su Qinghan walked to a beautiful girl in a lake green dress and asked in a low voice.

    "The master is talking to the wife, the second girl, please wait a moment, the slave and maid will inform the master first." The maid of the aunt Han, Ru Cui, was slightly blessed, and then turned and went in.

    Su Qingqi, who has been ignored again: "..."

    Fortunately, she has a good mentality, otherwise sooner or later she will become black.

    Su Qingqi murmured silently in her heart.

    After a while, Rucui came out, and she rarely gave Su Qingqi a smiling face: "Second girl, third girl, the old lady asked you to go in."

    Su Qinghan smiled slightly : "Second girl , let's go in." After that, he pulled Su Qingqi in. Go to the house.

    In the Ming Yantang, the Governor-General Su Yuanhong sits high above the main seat, holding a tea cup and tasting tea, and next to his aunt Han, is making tea for the Governor-General. The two respect each other as guests, but the atmosphere is a bit solemn.

    "My father is well, my mother is well!" Su Qingqi and his second sister Su Qinghan greeted themselves.

    "Sit!" Su Yuanhong's voice was faint, and he glanced up at the two daughters who had come out, his eyes full of scrutiny and estimation.

    However, the focus of his eyes fell on Su Qinghan, and Su Qingqi was ignored again.

    Su Qingqi chose the last person to sit quietly, and the sitting posture was very standard. Su Qinghan was in front of her. Han's eyes were light, and with a gesture, the two maids sent tea over.

    "There is news from the Marquis of Wuchang, your elder sister is afraid it is not good." After a while of silence, Han sighed.

    "The eldest sister is a great fortune, mother don't have to worry." Su Qinghan quickly comforted.

    "The eldest sister will be fine." Su Qingqi said, but her tone was dry, giving people a dull feeling.

    The Han didn't even give Su Qingqi a look, and turned directly to Su Yuanhong, "Master, Sister Han's medical skills are good, and her mother's body is well nursed by her. It's better to let

    Sister Han come to Beijing to visit Sister Wan this time." Su Qinghan Su Qingqi's breathing suddenly became heavy, and Su Qingqi lowered her head.

    Su Yuanhong lifted his eyelids and tapped his fingers on the table without making a sound. He didn't know what he was thinking. After a long time, his eyes suddenly shot towards Su Qingqi, and he asked faintly: "Qingqi has fifteen this year, right?"

    Han was startled and glanced at him. Glancing at Su Qingqi with a low eyebrow and pleasing eyebrows, her eyes were faint, and she replied, "Well, it will be fifteen in one month. It's time to find a marriage!"     Su Qingqi stiffened. What kind of ghost development is this? She would rather they ignore her as they used to... Now that the aunt's aunt asks her for a relationship, can she object?     can not!     Having lived in this era for more than three years, she is even more in awe of the ancients, and dare not feel a sense of superiority over women. If she rebelled against social rules and changed her fate like the women in the novel, she would have died early and overtaken her life. .     As for freedom, she can't even think about it now.     Can she survive after leaving Su Mansion?     the answer is negative.     In the novel, the various ways to get rich by going through women are not reliable in her view. Without a strong backing, she can only make wedding dresses for others, and even bring about murder.     What's even more outrageous is that the woman who is going to save anyone is a prince and grandson, and she can plagiarize a word or a poem at will. It can attract the attention of the noble son of heaven, and even get their shelter.     Su Qingqi can only hehe.

    A person without any experience makes a poem that a great Confucian thinks differently.

    She worked hard to integrate into this dynasty, without doing anything out of the ordinary, fearing that there would be another traverser in this world.

    She will never forget that when she crossed over, there was another outsider in this body competing for the body of the original owner, but it was a pity that she finally picked it up.

    After getting a small intermittent memory of the outsider, Empress Su Qingqi was terrified that the outsider turned out to be a wood-type supernatural person from the end times. She was able to pick it up cheaply, thanks to her constant use of the family biography "Food The auxiliary exercises of the Classics, the mental power training is extremely powerful, and finally defeated the outsider.

    When Su Qingqi lowered his head to remember, Su Yuanhong decided.

    "Qingqi,

    Qinghan go together." Su Yuanhong is a shrewd, capable and extremely ambitious person. In one year, he needs to go to Beijing to report on his work. At that time, whether to advance or retreat or retain his original position depends on the means and contacts.

    Jiangnan was the richest place in the entire Daqing Dynasty. I don't know how many officials stared at this position.

    He can step by step from the imperial examination scholar of the son of a big merchant to the position of governor of Jiangnan. There is no shortage of means. What he lacks is personal connections.

    The biggest network of Wuchang Houfu must be held in hand. The eldest lady Su Qingwan who was born at the beginning can become the wife of the eldest son. Su Yuanhong and the Han family have no plans.

    Now Su Qingwan did not leave any heirs, and was still seriously ill. One of them could not be dealt with well, and this connection in the Marquis of Wuchang might be cut off.

    Therefore, once Su Qingwan can't make it through, the two concubines must have one to become the successor of Wuchang Hou's son. This is the consensus of Su Fu and Wuchang Hou Fu.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
17.1K 178 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
225K 3.8K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
1.1M 58.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...