46-50

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

46.Chapter 46

    ???? In the days without the second sister, Su Qingqi felt that the air was much fresher, but her eldest sister Su Qingwan was happier than her, and she finally didn't have to watch Su Qinghan all the time.

    It's just that when the second sister left, she said in her ear: "Sanmei, you will regret not leaving me in the capital!" Then she smiled strangely at her and Master Chuhou, which made her feel very uneasy.

    Su Qingqi told the second sister's words to Master Chu Hou. Master Chu Hou frowned slightly, his face was a bit solemn, and he would not think that Miss Su was aimless.

    This Su Er girl is a bit wicked, it seems that he has to go to the Ganye Temple to meet Master Kong.

    After returning, Lord Chu Hou became busy.

    Su Qingqi didn't ask too much.

    On Laba's day, the snow was vast and cold.

    Su Qingqi lazily got up from the warm big bed and looked out through the screen windows. The big branches outside were covered with a layer of white snow.

    He turned his head and glanced at the messy big red Danfeng Chaoyang quilt beside him. This was the quilt covered by Lord Chuhou. He stretched his hand and found that it was already cold under the quilt.

    How could Lord Chu Hou enter the palace so early?

    She hasn't asked him if he felt his legs after drinking Tiger Bone Medicinal Drink last night!

    With the base of five-color medicinal soup and the super support of Tiger Bone Medicinal Liquor, Lord Chu Hou will be able to stand up within a month. When Lord Chu Hou's legs are healed, she will be more convenient to do things.

    While Su Qingqi was wandering on the bed with the quilt, Minglan calculated the time and came in with a copper basin.

    "Madam, today is the Laba Festival. When Lord Hou left the house, he told the servant and maid that he wanted to eat the Laba porridge made by you!" Ming Lan put down the copper basin and said with a grin.

    "Well, I see, I'll go to the kitchen and have a look later." Su Qingqi's mouth twitched, and she found that Master Chu Hou became more and more rude.

    At the same time, she was a little worried, she wouldn't raise the appetite of Chu Houye?

    After getting up and putting on a thick coat, Su Qingqi first dipped his toothbrush with toothpowder to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he took the traditional Chinese medicine mouthwash handed by Minglan and held it in his mouth for a while before vomiting it out.

    Speaking of toothbrushes, tooth powders, mouthwashes, Su Qingqi was surprised at the beginning, but these are very common in high-class households.

    The ancients were also very clever.

    As for the facial cleanser, she bought it from the second sister's rouge shop. It was refreshing and easy to use. After washing her face, Su Qingqi took a clean veil from the shelf and wiped her face. Everything is over. Later, Su Qingqi started to use laba noodles for breakfast.