9

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 9 Golden Thigh

    ? Mid-August, when autumn is high and fresh, the Hundred Flowers Feast was held as scheduled.

    Su Qingwan's body has almost recovered under Su Qingqi's one-month medicated soup. This time, she and Princess Xinrou took Su Qingqi and Su Qinghan together.

    In order to go to the Baihua Banquet, Su Qinghan reluctantly gave a few special beautifying creams to Princess Xinrou, and Princess Xinrou finally let her go to Baihua Banquet.

    When Su Qingqi learned about this from her elder sister, she was very speechless.

    The eldest sister had already agreed to take her there, and she went to beg Princess Xinrou, which really made people wonder how to say she was good.

    Early in the morning, just as it was faintly bright, Su Qingqi heard a noise from outside, turned over, took a thin silk robe and put it on, wearing long hair, and walked unhurriedly. To the outside.

    "Girl Qingqi, the minion was ordered to come and dress up for the girl."

    "I bother you." Su Qingqi smiled and nodded.

    After having a hearty breakfast, I was busy freshening up and finally finished dressing.

    Su Qingqi clouded her temples high, her eyebrows swept lightly, golden hairpins and jade steps swayed, double butterflies embroidered skirts, skin white as jade, sweeping away the plain old days, her temperament was naturally natural.

    Tenderness, quietness and beauty, the beginning of grace.

    Nodded with satisfaction. This month, her big Zhuangzi has already gotten her hands, and her father's letter has also been received, allowing her to stay in the capital.

    But when she is still in the limelight, after the Baihua Banquet, she will move out of the Marquis of Wuchang.

    Minglan was stunned. She had been serving the girl for so long, and she never knew how beautiful the girl was.

    Not only Ming Lan, but even the maids who dressed up for Su Qingqi were dumbfounded, their eyes were full of surprises. The concubines who originally thought they were only second-ranking members could not get on the stage. Unexpectedly.

    Su Qingqi is speechless, it seems that she usually converges too much, this contrast is surprising.

    Sure enough, everything needs comparison.

    As soon as I left the yard, I saw Su Qinghan, who had been dressed up not far away, standing under the porch. His whole person was like a magnolia bud, simple and generous, with a gentle smile.

    Seeing Su Qingqi coming out, he greeted him.

    "Sanmei, I just found out today that you look so beautiful in your makeup." It's a pity that you have such a bad temperament.

    You can be inexhaustible, but you can't have no temperament, temperament is the soul.

    But three years can not create a beautiful temperament.