•|Their Joy|•

By syedaabeeh

|Complete| Allegra is a lively and joyful girl. Even after all the dreadful past, she doesn't forget to live... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
33
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue

13.

13K 379 31
By syedaabeeh

Once I entered the living room. I was pulled into hugs.

Matteo left me there; after instructing Marco to nurse my foot, and upstairs to Leo's office, while here I'm in Alexander's arms.

"Oh my God, I can't breathe!" My voice; was stifled by his chest.

"Where were you, silly?" He moved away, and just like that, I was pulled in Rocco's arms.

Once he left me I inhaled a good amount of air.

"Sit down," Marco said and pushed me to sit on the couch.

Once I settled down, Marco started to remove the glass from my foot. "Where were you?"

I gulped. Now, I know if told them I was at the back of the garden, they are going to ban me from there.

Because that place; was supposed to remain invisible from anyone's vision.

Those unusual blossoms; and broken pots were kept there to hide that certain path.

"Uh, I broke one of the pots, and yeah."

Alessandro, who was sitting right beside me raised a brow. "Then how come There are glass pieces in your foot?"

"Well, I went to put the broken pot in that certain corner, you know where all the other broken pots are! And there were few pieces of glass there."

I'm such a good liar.

"Where were your shoes?" A sudden voice of Leo startled me, I accidentally hit my knee on Marco's nose.

He hissed in pain and fell on his butt. "I'm so sorry. It was all Leo's fault. He shouldn't have talked so suddenly like a ghost that too from behind me!" I rushed to explain my innocence.

Matteo and Alexander laughed out loud. "Marco, that was a hilarious dude!"

Rocco stayed beside his twin, attempting to control his laugh, while Alessandro chuckled along with Antonio.

Leo remained unfazed. "This is all your fault!"

I shrugged my shoulder. Not paying me any notice, Leo asked,

"Bambina, Why were you barefoot?"

"Well, I forgot my shoes here. And was too lazy to come back just for shoes, so yeah!" I said, grinning sheepishly.

The rest nodded besides Leo and Antonio, who kept staring at me suspiciously.

Once Marco was done bandaging my foot, I jumped on my foot and hissed instantly.

Stumbling, I sat back on the couch. "Why would you even do that, is out of my creativity!"

After muttering few profanities, Marco carried me towards the dining hall, which is joined with the kitchen.

Settling me down on my usual chair beside Leo, he took his seat. "Oh my poor child, how did that even happened?" Mia amble; out of the kitchen while asking me.

"Uh, I stepped on some sharp things." Keeping it vague, I proceed to serve myself, not knowing what kind of food it is.

"What is this even?" I took a moment to gaze at the dish, And then took a bite.

"It's mushroom carbonara! It contains gluten, a type of protein that causes issues for those who are gluten-sensitive. On the other hand, pasta can provide some nutrients that are important to health. Pasta is high in carbs." After a pause, she added," although it can be bad for you when consumed in a large amount." At first, it tastes nice and then I started to feel suffocated.

My jaw, hanging with my mouth full of now very small amount of food in it. Cause the rest is in my stomach.

Seems like something is clogging my throat and nose. I started coughing with my hand to my chest.

"Shit, she is allergic to mushrooms. Dammit!"

That was Marco and was the last thing that I heard before passing out.

______

THIRD-PERSON POV.

As if the time stopped for the boys, they watched as Allegra bend over the table in pain, and they couldn't do anything.

Leo quickly staggered up from his chair once Marco declared that it's an allergic reaction.

Picking Allegra up; running and during the ride to the hospital, the only thing occupying the Valentino brothers was; Don't leave us Allegra, Or Stay with us!

After a painful 30 minutes ride, they reached a fairly large hospital; their hospital.

Yelling orders here and there with their sister; dangling from Alessandro's arm close to his chest.

As if afraid that she'll vanish.

Taking Allegra inside a private ward, they lay her down on the bed but stayed in contact or close to her refusing to let her go.

Marco was yelling and was angry, eyes red and tears; brimming in it. Marco regret not being there for her all that time he was with her. He grieves not being there for her enough to know what causes her pain.

Rocco and Alexander refused to leave her and were sitting beside her foot.

Despite Having mutual personalities, Rocco and Alexander were having; different reactions.

Rocco was feeling tired of watching his sister in pain. He somehow wants to snatch her position. He wants to snatch her pain and transfer it in himself.

His hand tightened around Allegra's as if giving her; his life.

While Alexander could feel his heartbeat getting slowed down. The only thing he could hear was her sister trying to inhale oxygen; painfully.

His hand trembled every time he would look at the now paled face of his sister.

He wants to cuddle her close to his chest, wants to pour sweet nothings to her.

He wants to provoke his twin along with Allegra, who would laugh after watching Alessandro's reaction.

Antonio stayed close to Matteo, who was on the brink of breaking down.

Matteo was always the sensitive one among his siblings, can't see any of his siblings in pain or anything.

And right now, Allegra's chest was heaving up and down, trying to inhale as much oxygen it can.

She looks in so much pain; she is in pain! His eyes; crying a river.

Even though Antonio; was trying to be strong for his siblings, he was internally breaking down. His barriers were crumbling while seeing his sister in so much pain.

He was already in so much guilt when he shouted at her sister before for misbehaving with their aunt.

But he couldn't stop it though it was a rapid reaction. He is someone who will scold Leo also if he disrespects or misbehaves with his elders.

Alessandro was having flashbacks of every bad; trauma in his life. He was losing his sister in his arms, and he couldn't help her.

Despite being distant towards her, he adorned her. He wants to shower her with everything she likes.

He wants to take her to the shop and buy her favorite dresses.

He wants to treat her well.

Meanwhile, Leo was back to his robotic, unemotional mode.

He couldn't despair the fact that even in his watch, his sister; in the hospital.

He promised; to himself. That, he would never let his siblings on the hospital bed before himself.

His world was shattering, ending in front of his own eyes. He can't save his world, his sister.

He can see his brothers breaking down. And he can't do anything.

_____

|Happy Reading|

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun!!!!!

OH  MY GOD! i heard that allergic attack is dangerous???? REALLY????? likeeee is she going to be okay???? OR are they gonna loose her?Again????

^that was so embarrassing

i accidentally uploaded this chapter unfinished before was because, my mom was trying to get me clean the kitchen, and i was constantly avoiding it, so she came and was snatching it. She put my device at the very top of the cupboard, where my 5'0 ass cant reach. AND during that  snatching i might have, accidentally, pressed published, so yeah.

YOU ALL CAN GO BACK!!!! Sorry!

AND 5KKK??? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

928K 35.9K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
71.8K 1.5K 24
Giovanni and Alessandra Moretti are thirteen year old twins who are living in foster care. Giovanni and Alessandra think that they are orphans and ar...
879K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
999K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...