๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By youcancallmerosepls

"What the actual hell is wrong with you?" "Have been asking this question for the past 18 years of my life, n... More

Characters Info
Disclaimer
|001| Boyfriend?
|002| Mr. Kim and his 7 Sons
A/n
|003| Dinner
|004| Announcement?
|005| Problem solved
|006| Threat
A/n
|007| Fight
|008| Wedding
|009| Honeymoon?
|010| Rules
|011| Saviour?
A/n
|012| Shopping
|013| School Morning
|014| First day of school
|015| A day with Jin
|016| Anniversary
|017| Truth
|018| Deaths
|019| Jin's past
|020| Eavesdropping
|021| Connection
|022| Silent Child
|023| Something is wrong
|024| Hospital
|025| Officers
|026| Mental What?
|027| I Care
|028| Still Family
|029| Help
|030| Getting along
|032| Unexpected Visitor
|033| Can't speak up?
|034| Mad
|035| Almost Kidnapped
|036| Attempt
|037| Trapped in a nightmare
|038| A bit out of it
|039| Breaking down
|040| Secrets

|031| Happiness and Love

2.1K 95 44
By youcancallmerosepls

________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Jen woke up from her slumber. The previous day, after she got the letter, she didn't eat breakfast, nor lunch nor dinner. The boys were suspicious but shrugged it off. After doing her morning routines, she decided to wear something colourful. So she sneaks into Jin's room and went through his closet and she finally sets on a baby blue sweater. As Jin was taller than her, it was a bit oversized for her. She sneaked back into her room and paired it with black jeans.

After doing her hair and putting foundation on the past bruises she made her way downstairs. She peeked into the kitchen and saw everyone except Jin there. She smiled a little knowing that he wouldn't see her stealing his clothes. "What are you doing?" A deep voice asked. "Trying not to get caught by Jin oppa" She answered innocently. 

Her breath hitched. Who was behind her? She looked behind her to see Jin standing there with crossed arms and he was trying so hard not to smile at the girl in front of him. In his sweater, she looked so cute and innocent. She gulped.

"May I ask why?" He asked in a deep voice cause her to shiver. "Not to get scolded by him?" She send him a tight lipped smile showing her dimples. Jin raised his eyebrow questioning her further. "For stealing his clothes" She said now more casually seeing him crack a smile. "Naughty kid" He said and bent down and placed his right arm under her knees and left arm on her back and he scooped her up. Carrying her in a bridal style he walked into the dining room. 

"You steal my clothes! As a punishment, you have to eat what I made today princess" He smirked. "Why does that sound sexual?" Namjoon asked coming from behind them. Jin retrieved his hands and placed behind him, startled,  forgetting that Jen was on his hand.

Jen crashed into the floor. "I am sorry what?" Jin asked turning towards him. Jen let out a soft  groan when her poor back was slammed into the cold marble. Jin, Namjoon and others looked at her to see she trying ease the pain by rubbing her back.

"I am so sorry" Jin apologized kneeling down next to her. He tried to pick her but she moved. "I don't trust you anymore" She stated as she smoothed her back. "Jungkook help me" She called. Jungkook sighed and kneeled down next to her. He was about to carry her bridal style when she said "No not that way".

Jungkook made her stand up and walked towards the chair. "It is funny, yesterday you were supporting me now i have to do it to you" Jungkook laughed. "As days change peoples condition changes too" Jen winked. "Why are you being so dramatic? You just crashed your back! It doesn't hurt that much" Jimin said. "It does when your back is weak" She answered. Jungkook stroked her back to ease the pain but he felt bandages. After making sure it was bandages he looked at Jen who was staring deeply into his doe eyes.

"Don't you dare question about it in front of others" She whispered into his ears with an unbelievably deep voice causing Jungkook to shiver. He nodded.

They heard Jin and Namjoon arguing "What do you mean by sexually?" Jin's voice boomed. "I am sorry okay? I just thought it was" Namjoon fired. "What do you mean you thought?" Jin fired back. "I don't know okay? I thought you were dirty minded" Namjoon said throwing his arms in the air. "The only one who is a dirty minded in this house is you" Jungkook stated.

"Shut up" Namjoon boomed. "Well what he said is true he is not the one who wrote 'expensive girl'"Jin shrugged. "I was young, stupid and lovesick okay?" Namjoon defended himself. "Jungkook is young, stupid and he was lovesick before but I never seen him writing those sort of things" Jin stated. "Hey! What did i do? Why are you calling me stupid?" Jungkook asked being offended. "Cause you are" Yoongi stated.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi. "What? I am not the one who got a 3 in English"  Yoongi shrugged sipping his coffee. "You got a 3 in English? Out of what 10?" Jen asked trying to hold her laugh. "Nope 100" Jin said and Jen lost it. Jungkook hit her arm, as she laughed harder. Jungkook ears turned red. 

Soon the maids gave them food and the boys started to dig in. She just looked at her food. She poked Jin on his arm. He looked at her with his mouth full of noodles. "I don't want this much food" She whined. Jin swallowed his noodles and said "Why you usually eat this much". "i know but I am going on a diet" She said. "Diet? If there is anything you can do then gain some weight" Hoseok stated picking up his meat using chopsticks.

"I don't want to be mistaken as whale thanks" She pursed her lips. "How dare you insult marine creatures?" Namjoon gritted. "What is your subject?" Jen asked. "Marine Biology" Namjoon answered. "Explains your obsession with marine creatures" She mumbled. "Actually he is more of obsessed with crabs"  Jin stated. "Crabs? I thought he hated seafood" Jen frowned. "His obsession is the reason why he hates seafood, cause it will hurt his precious marine creatures" Jungkook mocked.

"If you have nothing to do , then shut the fuck up and eat whatever you like, leave me, my studies and my obsessions alone" Namjoon said angrily. Jungkook gave him an innocent bunny smile.

"Oh Jungkook oppa have you finished your assignment?" Jen asked half way through completing her plate. "We had an assignment?" Jungkook asked. "Listen to class sometimes pabo" Jen pursed her lips. "No seriously we had an assignment?" Jungkook asked. "Yes it's worth 70% of our grade" She said. "When is the deadline?" He asked stuffing shrimps in his mouth. "tomorrow" Jen answered.

"Did you finished it?" Jungkook asked her. "Hmm no, You are staying back with me at school" he said. "Why me?" Jungkook whined. "What? Can I ask Jin oppa stay back with me? You and I are the ones who got an assignment not them" Jen stated. "I don't want to" Jungkook pouted. "It's worth 70% of our grades" Jen stated throwing her arms in the air. "I don't care I can fix it with some money" Jungkook shrugged. "We can't buy everything with money" Jen stated.

"Oh yeah? Give me an example" Jungkook looked at her from his plate. "Easy, Love and Happiness, you can't buy those with money" Jen gave him a tight lipped smile. "Umm sorry but Love can be bought by money if you don't know" Jungkook stated.

"First of all I am not saying about romance, yes of course there are people who buy humans for romance, but that's not what I am saying, I am talking about a father's love, a mother's love, a sibling's love. Some people try to buy this love but fails as they are just doing it for money. A love that can't be bought by money is what I call love. It includes a mother's love, a father's love, bromance a sister's love. But only the lucky ones get that type and your lucky in some sort of way like you know you got 6 brothers whom I know they will love you till eternity, and One of the things humans get lucky are friends love. Haven't you heard true friends never judge each other. And yes you have to get lucky with a significant who will love you through everything and someone who will not judge and accept for who you are. And someone who will let you have your opinions and respects." Jen finished.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes which was about to spill but he hold it back, which was the same with other boys and Jen herself. "That was damn long speech, didn't know you were smart" Hoseok said trying to lighten up the mood. "I got a high IQ, thank you" She pursed her lips. "Not higher than Namjoon, I bet" Hoseok smirked. "What is his IQ?" Jen asked. "148" Namjoon answered.

"You got an IQ of 148 but you are still stupid and clumsy? Unbelievable" Jen laughed. "What is your IQ huh? 95?" Namjoon fired back and ended with a laugh. "Not even close. It's 145" She said. "Impressive" Jin said. Jen send a smile. "Not higher than me" Namjoon laughed. "It might not be higher than you, but I am not stupid nor clumsy" She smirked. "Can you guys just shut up, stop fighting like kids" Jin scolded. "Says the one who was fighting with Namjoon oppa like you were some old married couple who always fight" She mumbled. 

"Young lady I am older than you by 5 years so respect me" Jin said. "Now you are fighting" Jungkook laughed. "Let's just go" Jin said standing up.

*************************************

Jungkook and Jen were in the same car and Jin was on the backseat saying that he was too tired to drive and he eventually fall asleep in the backseat. "Wow look at that Jungkook oppa" She pointed towards the hill slope were a bunch of monkeys were hanging out. "Wake Jin hyung up and let's show him" Jungkook said as he stopped the car. "Jin oppa wake up" She unbuckled herself and tried to shook him awake. Jin woke up. "Hyung look to your right" Jungkook instructed. "Wow beautiful" He commented and went straight back to sleep causing the youngest two to chuckle at their older's cuteness.

Soon they arrived at the school.

___________________________________
Hey guys it's the author!

I am really really sorry I couldn't upload cuz I was busy with my birthday, my friend's birthday, my brother's birthday, my dad's birthday, my cousin' birthday and my classes and my exams are going to start tomorrow, pray for me.

So my exams are starting and it will be finished by 30, so this will be the probably the last update until my exams are finished.

Now how was the chapter? Be honest.

I know I just referred some things that happened in real life but that doesn't mean I hate them. I actually support them and are proud of them.

A slight spoiler ⚠⚠

In the next chapter, things are going to get spicy (not sexually!!!)

Now, my birthday thingies. 

My cake was Red Velvet, which my youngest brother denied saying it was a kpop girl group's name, but I said "It's my birthday I decide whatever I want" and with that he shut up and my dad decided to buy Red velvet and we actually had fun cutting.

My birthday dress was a blue capris with yellow flowers on it's one side with a wine red top with pearls which I tucked into the capris. 

Now want to know my birthday gift?????

It was a fricking keyboard (the piano thing)

I honestly was asking mom to buy it for me for months because she bought a violin for my bro and asked me to continue studying violin. Yes I used to study violin and keyboard. But I told her that I was more interested in playing and studying keyboard and on my birthday she got me fricking keyboard. It was through amazon though because my mom is abroad but i guaranty the island she lives does not suffer from corona.

Yes so as I was saying I was really amazed of it. 

Oh btw I changed my home screen and lock screen picture. I had it for awhile so I decide to change, I will change again on 25th September.

Before (home screen) {Jisoo}

After (home screen) {Jennie}

Before (Lock screen) {Seokjin}

My brother really liked that picture because he looked cute in it and was telling me not to change. 

After (Lock screen) {Yoongi}

 Oh btw, Today is Nayeon's birthday!

Happy birthday Nayeon!

Let's be by her and Twice's side until the end.

She turned 26

We, Once and Twice member's will always be your side! Enjoy your birthday!

 Now question time!

Q: What is your favourite solo song of Seokjin?

Options:

A) Epiphany

B) Abyss

C) Moon

D) Awake

E) Tonight

My Answer: Epiphany

It may seem cliché but  epiphany is my fav. I really love the song.

See you later, I gotta go and drool over kpop idols perfect voice.

Adios!

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
64.4K 2K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
102K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...