The Clark Twins (a One Direct...

By el1del

Brishelle and Savannah Clark are your average 19 year old identical twin sisters. They were like most 19 yea... More

Chapter 1: A night to remember
Chapter 2: My Styles
Chapter 3: The Emergency Room
Chapter 4: Ups and Downs
Chapter Five: Move Out
Chapter Six: Flashbacks and surprises
Chapter Seven: How dare I?
Chapter 8: Show off
Chapter 9: The Stories in These Walls
Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 11: Its Great To Be Back
Sorry...
Hi

THANK YOU

19 1 0
By el1del

OMFG! HOLY NANDOS!! NIALLER REJOICES! LILI PRAISES! HAZZA LOVES YOU ALL!! LOU HUGS AND DJ MALIK KISSES!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 100 READS! I THOUGHT WITH THE SHITTY CRAP THE CLARK TWINS IS MADE OF, IT WOULD GET MAYBE 20 READS!! BUT THEN AFTER CHAPTER NINE, MY SISTER CAME RUNNING TO ME LIKE "HOLY NANDOS! EC! YOU GOT 86 READS!" WE HAD A LITTLE DANCE PARTY AND SOME PIZZA TO CELEBRATE AND NOW I GO TO UPDATE AND OUR SAYS 100 READS! AT FIRST I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I WENT TO SEARCH AND IT SAID 100! GUESS AMBER, KATRINE, DANIELLE, JULIE AND I ARE HAVING NANDOS TODAY! THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

LOVE YOU MY BUTTERS! (No creep)

-The Dream Team

(Danielle, Julie, Katrine, Amber, and Emily-Claire. The Leslieannes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 15
One girls obsession turns into a reality. Barbara a 13 year old girl was a dedicated fan to a boy band named one direction. At her meet and greet t...
10.8K 919 38
Katelyn Styles is two years younger than her brother, Harry. When Liam Payne pops a certain question, Harry is pushed off of a deep end. Liam begins...
26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
17K 245 27
Rylie is your average nineteen year old college student, studying at Brunel University in London. This is her story, about accidentally meeting a mem...