Bnha x Squigly Reader The Mus...

Bởi xXArtist-chanXx

(Y/n) Contiello the daughter of the famous singer and musician Roberto Contiello and Selene Contiello who ar... Xem Thêm

Severity (Edited)
Ménage
Izuku's Origin
What it takes to be a Hero
Halloween special
Roaring Muscle
Start Line
A/n
Warning

Fabrication(Edited)

444 8 2
Bởi xXArtist-chanXx

FILE NAME: SUBJECT $}^||G!R|

OPEN FILE

 [YES]    [NO]

OPEN FILE

[YES]          [NO]

PLEASE STAND BY

Real Name: (y/n) "Squigly" Contiello

Birthday: November 2

Age: 20 (16 at death) (Basically Immortal after death)

Quirk: Quirkless (Formerly) $}^|| #e*rt (Currently)

Gender: Female

Sex: Straight

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Classification: undead, Opera singer

Measurements: 28B-21-38

Blood type: Embalmed (Formerly A-)

Likes: Leviathan, Her family, Tradition, Reading up on current events, Animals (particularly birds and snakes), Music, Singing, Noodles, Cream soda, Cake, Burgers, Gardening, The smell of incense, Bubble Baths, Not being dead, Honesty

Dislikes: The Medici, Black Dahlia, Double, The Skull Heart, Rude People, Dishonesty, Not taking karaoke seriously, Thunderstorms, Being dead, When people did not take her seriously

Bio: (Y/n) Contiello more commonly known as Squigly, is an undead girl, kept sentient thanks to her family's Parasite, Leviathan. Her parents were Roberto and Selene, the latter of whom was a previous $}^||G!R|.

Beep

What is that sound?

Beep

Wait, didn't I just died?

Beep

Why do I feel cold, as if I'm lying down on a freezing metal?

Beep

Wait, how can I feel?

Beep

Suddenly, I opened my eye as I did. The first thing I saw was a bright light while adjusting to it. I moved my eye around. I noticed I was in some laboratory and noticed some scientists testing something along with some writing something on a clipboard just behind the window on the left side of the room. I also noticed that there was a tall man with them but couldn't see their face as he had covered in the shadow only the outline of his head and the metal thing on his neck as he finished talking he suddenly turned to me only for me to see blur before blacking out once again.

"what's the status on the subject...do we..."

"the subje-.... is ok... all we... is to rem-...-t thing... head."

"HOW DARE yo... tRY t-... tiELLO."

"the subje... out of control... tell mast..."

"subject... is tr... scape... hurr..."

"STEP AWAY yo... ouNDRELS."

"-ke up.....wake-"

"Squigly wake-...."

"Squigly, wake up!"

I suddenly woke up and saw that I was no longer in the laboratory. I looked around and saw that I was in a dark alleyway. "Thank goodness. You have awoken", a voice I heard next to me, which I turned to look at and saw a familiar white serpent dragon with yellow eyes.

"Le....viathan?" I said in a tired tone as I discovered something, and suddenly I did not feel tired anymore as I looked at Leviathan in awe, to which Leviathan stared at you with an eyebrow up.

" what is it, milady?"

"Leviathan.... you really did stay with me", I said as I had both of my clasped hands above my chest.

"Naturally."

I looked at what I was wearing and saw that instead of the yellow dress that I wore on my mother's birthday, I was now wearing a purple and dusty red dress with the lower half of a dress ending in frills and a dress-like top with a skull covering her chest with a red and white stocking as her footwear.

I've decided that we walk back to the cemetery to see my parent's grave walked back. I began to hum a song that my mother used to sing to me, only to be teleported to my mother's grave as I stood there with a shocked look on my face as I looked at my right hand with my left skeleton hand as realization hit me.

"Leviathan, How are we alive, I thought the only way for us to be alive again was the Skull Heart, but I don't feel its presence anywhere. I've only feel us, which is strange considering we didn't make a wish at all."

"It seems like we were experimented by them. I heard that some scientists had used the Skull Heart to turn us into a weapon of mass destruction, and we're supposed to kill this person. What was his name again? Ah! Yes, All Might, but I was able to protect you and escape before they did any more harm to you."

"My own abilities weren't this strong before either, though..." as I continue to look at my hand before lowering it as I turn to Leviathan whose had a sad expression on him, "The scary part is how natural it feels."

Leviathan stared at me as he sighed and looked away as he said, "To my shame, it appears that I cannot entirely block the Skull Heart's influence."

"Don't feel bad, Leviathan. We couldn't have made it this far otherwise.", I said tried to cheer him up as I didn't want him to be sad.

"I am forced to admit this is so. If not for that power, I doubt I would even be hearing your voice." when that was said. I had a look of confusion, "What are you talking about?" I said as we continued to stare before I felt something on my mouth touch and felt what it is as I now know what he meant by that.

"My mouth! Who would do such a thing, and WHY?" I said as I was upset that I had a chance that I wouldn't be able to talk with my mouth anymore.

"I can think of but one man, and it seems that he is working with someone."

When Leviathan said that, I looked at both of my parents' graves in sorrow as I may not be able to see them again for a while. I yelp as there was suddenly a paper block my vision. I took it out of my face as I noticed it was a newspaper of today. I started reading it and noticed that the Quirk population had increased.

"Look, Leviathan, it seems that things have changed a lot. I hope that these powers won't corrupt the society.", I said as I continued to read the news and the things that I needed to know.

"There's no need to hope now it seems that people think so lowly of people who have no such powers.", he said as his head was next to mine, reading the newspaper with me.

It seems that heroes are becoming celebrities themselves, but it seems Leviathan had something on his mind. I was about to ask him a yawn as I felt my eyes started to feel droopy.

"I think it's time for you to sleep, milady, don't worry, I'll keep watch.", he said as he suddenly summoned my old casket as I lay down to sleep while he turned himself into a tombstone. I can feel my eye close as darkness engulf my vision.

______________________________________________________________________________

by the way, these are the voice clips for both Squigly and Leviathan Japanese and English:

Japanese:

start at 0:50 to hear her voice clip others are just sound effects.

English:

start at 1:14 to hear her voice clip others are just her sound effects of her moves

these videos do not belong to me they belong to Anster (English) and Calexe (Japanese)

sorry guys had to edit the chapter because I just noticed the wrong grammars as well as the spellings.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

757K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
474K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
3.4M 98.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
1.1K 9 8
Description: What if three people connected three worlds of their own? What if these people were Legendary Pro Heroes; ????, Demon and ????, at the a...