My Cinderella ✔(Bucky Barnes...

By Prettymama29

18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. SNEAKPEEK!! "Why is it," He stepped closer to me, "That ever since... More

Introduction
Chapter 1✔
Chapter 2✔
Chapter 4✔
Chapter 5✔️
Chapter 6✔
Chapter 7✔
Chapter 8✔
Chapter 9✔
Chapter 10✔
Chapter 11✔
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3✔

1.3K 62 26
By Prettymama29

"What do you mean No? Why don't you want to join the Avengers?" Peter asked, he looked like I just broke his favorite toy that he spent way too long putting together.

"Because. I just don't want to. Thank you though for offering. Is that all you guys wanted? I thought I'd be questioned or some shit." I told them as I lifted my hand up and checked my nails.

"No? Wait. What? Go back a minute. Because you don't want to is not an answer." Tony said sounding a bit offended. "I mean, I didn't want to join at first either, but your a hero, kid."

"I am Not a Kid." I snapped at him. I looked away. "And I'm no hero."

"You are a hero." Steve said as he came back. His arms crossed which made his shirt look even tighter. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, I'm not. Look, I'm just here to give myself up so you all stay out of my life. The few people I have don't need to be involved with this chase of yours." I told them as I turned to go back to the elevator.

"So you're just going to leave? Run away? What was the point of coming here then?" I heard a sharp voice snap. I turned my head to see Bucky stomping towards me. I took a step back as he got right in front of me. The glare on his face wasn't stopping my mind from going into overdrive. Unsure if I should be looking for a quick exit or if I should be slightly turned on by his aggression. Stop thinking like that Elle!

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "I don't need my face plastered everywhere so that it makes it easier for my enemies to find me or my sisters." My voice was rising a few octaves, throwing my hands up dramatically. "Lets just show everyone who is behind the name, let them know who I am!" I snapped, stepping towards him with every word. He just kept stepping back, a look of shock on his face. "Who knows! Maybe they will come and get me! Or worse! My sisters. Yeah lets just make it so much easier for them to take my only family left from me! Wouldn't that be fan-fucking-tastic!" I yelled at him. Bucky narrowed his eyes at me, confusion showing for just a moment.

"Who?" He asked. I froze. "You said them. Not us. So who is after you?" He was standing right in front of me now, blocking my view of the others behind him. I had to look up to look him in the eyes, which I was actually avoiding right now.

"You think you guys are the only ones after the great Cinderella Renegade?" I backed up a bit, which made him grab my hips firmly, keeping me in place. "Hydra." I told him. "Hydra has been after me for a while now. Since about the time you joined the Avengers." My eyes averted from his harsh gaze. His grip on my hips tightened slightly making the air get caught in my throat. Don't think about his hands. Don't think about how much it feels good.

"We'll protect you." Steve spoke up. His voice was a bit thick, like he was trying to process this new information. I looked around Bucky to see Steve stand a little behind him and to the side.

"And my sisters? I don't care about what happens to me. My sisters are what matters. They are all I have left." I grabbed Bucky's wrists, forcing him to release me. He didn't have his gloves on. The warmth of his flesh hand and the cold of the metal hand sent shivers through my spine. I took a step back from him, releasing his hands and meeting his gaze to see he was deep in thought. "I should get going." I said before turning and entering the elevator. I turned as the doors start to close. Seeing Bucky staring at me intensely. The others were looking down, almost like they were sad that I was leaving.

The doors shut and I waited for the elevator to go to the bottom floor. I almost felt bad leaving them. That Peter kid was so sad that I had said no. But I couldn't risk my sisters being taken to get to me. If something had happened to them... I don't even know what I would do. I can only rumor people, sure I knew how to fight. I learned from Jerry, who ran the gym on the corner of my street.

Once I left the elevator, I stepped outside, pausing for a moment. I am making the right decision right? I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. I have to protect my sisters. With that thought, I made my way back home, or the place I live. I can't consider it home. It had nothing keeping me here. It was just a warm place to sleep and drink. That's it.

--------

When I got home, I slept for the rest of the night. Waking up now near ten in the morning. The nightmares of my mothers death were back. The car hitting the fence. The electricity jolting through the car. A man was there, he wasn't there before. I couldn't tell who he was though. Just a shadow of a man. His voice was like someone trying to speak to you through a pillow. He saved me.

I sat down on the balcony, a cigarette in hand. Mom would be mad that I had this annoying habit. But it was the only thing that made my heart calm down. Relaxing. I stood up straighter as I saw someone familiar coming towards my building. They glanced up at me for a second before entering. I sighed in annoyance as I put my cigarette out and went in. A knock following not long after.

"What do you want, Bucky?" I asked him as I opened the door. He looked up at me and ran a hand through his short messy hair. "Better yet, how did you find where I live?"

"I-Tony had your address in the file he found." He said, narrowing his eyes in thought before meeting my eyes. His steel-grey eyes had an emotion I wasn't familiar with. He stepped closer to me. "Why is it," He stepped closer to me, "That ever since you made me forget you," He grabbed my waist, flipping me around and closing the door by pushing me up against it. My breath catching in my throat. "I can't get you out of my head." He finished, leaning down close to me. I barely registered my breathing coming to a halt as his lips grazed mine. "What spell did you put me under?" He whispered.

"Bucky..." I whispered, leaning my head up as he held his lips right above mine. "What are you doing?" I asked in a small voice, my lips grazing his as he took a deep breath.

"Taking what I want." He whispered back before his lips pressed to mine. Bucky pushed me further into the door, his body firm against mine as I pressed back, moving my lips against his. He brought his hand up to my face, lacing his fingers through my hair as he tilted my head to the side some. His lips moved from mine, trailing down my jaw to my neck. Leaving open mouth kisses along my skin with small nibbles with his teeth. I leaned my head to the side more, moaning softly at the feeling of his stubble scratching against me.

Bucky trailed his hands down my body, his hands grabbing my thighs firmly as he squeezed. I jumped up as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pressed more into me. I could feel his hard-on through his jeans, rubbing against me. I could feel the heat pooling at his touch, my body wanting more. Needing more. I ran my fingers into his hair, pulling and bringing his lips back to my own. I felt the wall move from my back as he started walking, trying to coordinate us to my room. I pulled back somewhat.

"Down the hall, door at the end." I told him as I pressed my lips back to his, hard. He moved pretty fast, stopping here and there, pressing me into the wall a few times to grind into me. I reached down and yanked my shirt up and off of me. Bucky's hands leaving my thighs to feel my bare skin. I jerked slightly at the cool metal on my side, forgetting that he had a metal arm. I reached down and turned the door knob of my room since his hands were a bit occupied. He shoved the door open and laid me down on the bed, not breaking away from my lips as he did.

I reached down and pulled on his top, making him pull back long enough to let me pull his shirt off. I looked down his chest, admiring the small marks here and there of his abs and pecks. Tracing the scars around his shoulder lightly. His eyes were looking at me, watching for a reaction maybe? Didn't matter. I reached up and pulled him back down onto me, pressing my lips onto his. His tongue pressed against my lips, but instead of just letting him in, I smiled and opened my mouth quickly closing my lips back around his tongue and sucking on it. He groaned at the feeling and grinded his hips into mine.

Bucky pulled back, unbuttoning his jeans and kicking them down and off of him before unbuttoning my own jeans. It didn't take him long to get my jeans off of me along with my underwear. His hand rubbing up my thigh, squeezing slightly as he reached my core. Bucky danced his fingers around my entrance, building the excitement and need in me. He smirked at me as I whined at him in annoyance. Lightly, almost like a feather, his fingers grazed up against my slit and to my clit. Barely touching me. He was antagonizing me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What is it?" He asked with the biggest smirk on his face. I tilted my head at him, a grin spreading across my face. My hand moved to trace lines on his chest, trailing it down low, teasing his V line that led into his boxers. I heard him inhale sharply as my fingers teased him with the elastic of his boxers. He growled at me slightly as my finger just barely grazed the base of his cock. The warmth from his body was lighting my body on fire.

"I want you." I whispered to him, pulling at his boxers, showing what I wanted. His smirk dropped as his pupils blew with lust and want. Bucky kicked his boxers off and got between my legs. Rubbing his cock against my slit a bit, making a moan bubble out of my throat from the feeling. He met my eyes, as he pushed himself into me. I threw my head back as I let a loud moan leave my lips, he groaned as he pulled back out. He slammed back into me hard making my walls clench around him, acting as a suction as he pulled back out. Leaning his head down, he met my lips, muffling my moans and his groans with open mouth kisses.

Bucky moved his hand that was resting on my hip, wrapping it around the back of my throat, squeezing slightly as he forced himself in and out of me fast. A small whimper left my mouth as he bit my bottom lip, pulling on it slightly as my walls started to tighten around him tightly. Feeling the knot in the pit of my stomach tighten as it started to unravel. A loud moan ripped through my throat. Bucky grunted as he slammed into me once more before a warm liquid exploded inside of me. Both of us reaching our climax together. Bucky collapsed on top of me, careful not to put too much weight onto me.

Bucky smiled at me as he leaned his forehead on mine. His eyes staring at me. Both of us panting, although, me more than him. Honestly, he could have probably gone for another round. Freaking Super Soldiers.

Word Count- 1,954

Final Word Count- 2,100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.6K 88
"Just you" he whispered, swallowing as he bobbed his head down, "There's nothing in my head but you" he softly chuckled, making her heart literally s...
11K 299 30
"You did not look so bad yourself for being so old," I teased. We were now merely inches apart. He laughed at my comment and placed his hands on eith...
38.1K 486 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...
91.9K 3K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...