Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚
Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ
Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘

5.7K 113 105
By chrissybaeevans

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: fluff, long flashbacks, smut!

.................................
Chapter Ten: King Of My Heart
........................

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2013**

I was finishing up packing, and waiting for Chris to get home.

He went out with drinks last night with Bizzie and some of Chris's friends. I wasn't feeling that well, so I stayed home.

Chris wanted to stay home with me, but I really just wanted to be alone for a little while. So I insisted he'd go, and have some fun before our trip.

He agreed, reluctantly. But ended up going.

Bizzie would send me videos of Chris, reporting back to me anything he was doing.

"Yup, I got my eyes on you, Evans, just cause Y/n isn't here. Doesn't mean I'm gonna let you grind up on some college girls." Bizzie speaks in the video she sent me.

Chris laughs, looking down at his phone. The person he's texting, being me.

"Y/n knows I'd never do that to her."

"Mhm, just keep it in your pants, Mr.Hollywood."

"You don't have to babysit me, Biz."

"Oh, but I do."

Then Bizzie ended the video.

That was last night, and now it was morning time.

"Chris, baby. C'mon, it's almost 11, the car will be here any minute."

I waited on our couch here in Chris's apartment in Boston. He was still a bit hung over.

We decided to stay a few more days before we had to fly out to LA.

But since Chris and I celebrating us being engaged again, we are headed to the Maldives.

"I'm going babe, just a sec!"

He was sending emails to his managers and stuff like that, before he was going to leave his computer here and just focus on us for a week.

I was rolling my suitcase towards the front door, and putting my sunglasses on.

"Okay. Ready." Chris straps his backpack on and rolls his own suitcase to the front where I was standing.

We make our way down to the lobby where the cab that would be taking us to the airport was already waiting.

The driver was a good friend of ours, Minkus.

Chris and I know him since we were all in highschool, in Mr.Feeny's English class. I befriended Minkus when I was paired with him for a research project.

At the time I had just begun dating Chris. It was our junior year, we were 16 turning 17.

"Hey Mink!" I smile as Minkus gets out his taxi car, and hugs me.

"Y/n, it's so nice to see you."

"Minkus, what's up man?" Chris pats him on the shoulder maybe a bit too hard, but Chris has always been passive aggressive like this.

So I shoot him a look, since Minkus was still very thin like he was back in junior year.

"Chris, you still have that football grip, don't ya?"

"Sorry, dude."

"It's fine, I'm used it anyway, even harder hits for that matter." Minkus pushes up his glasses to the top of his nose.

Being the smart kid, and being scrawny back in junior year. Unfortunately Minkus was a target for bullies.

That is, until I stepped in...

** FLASHBACK: BOSTON, 1997 **

"Okay class, pair up with your partners, I will be giving the rest of class time for you to finish your research projects."

Mr.Feeny announced to the class, taking a seat at desk. While everyone moved around the room to sit next to their partner.

I really wanted to be with Chris, but Mr.Feeny paired him with Bizzie. And that's okay, at least he's not with Brooke. Who's always looking at Chris like he's a nice hot plate of food.

It infuriates me, how she gives him looks even when I'm watching. Chris tries to ignore her as much as he can.

We just started dating, not even a month ago, and things have been great. I wouldn't want them to be ruined by the head cheerleader.

"Hey Stuart." I clutch my English textbook to my chest, as I approached him sitting in the front of the classroom.

I find Stuart to be very intelligent and intellectual. He always knows the answer to Mr.Feeny's questions, and I just can't help but think how easy life is gonna be for him once he's gets out in the real world.

"Hello, Y/n. Please sit."

"So, I got a chance to look into the women's civil rights movement, last night. I think we should also add how women back then and even today aren't paid as much as men." I explain my findings to him.

I haven't really gotten a chance to get to know Stuart, I just know he's really smart, in my English Class, and his mom works with my mom.

Our research topic was gender inequality in today's society.

"Thats a very valuable point, Y/n, I'll add it right now to our bullet list."

I smile softly, as I open my text book and my notebook. I look over at check up on my best friend and boyfriend.

Bizzie is talking with the girl next to her, probably about this party this weekend, while Chris is probably doodling in his notebook the way he's flicking his pencil against the pages.

He finally looks up and sees me, frowning at me, he points to Bizzie, and then pretends to choke himself.

I giggle at him, and mouth, "start working."

He rolls his eyes, and picks up his notebook, and shows me what he's been drawing.

☁️☁️💗💗☁️💗💗☁️☁️
☁️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗☁️
☁️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗☁️
☁️💗💗💗Y/N💗💗💗☁⁣️
☁️☁️💗💗💗💗💗☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️💗💗💗☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️💗☁️☁️☁️☁️

It was multiple hearts and clouds around my name.

He uses clouds as an adjective to describe whenever we are together, because he says, I make him feel 'on top of the world'

I giggle at him, but blush at the same time.

"Mr.Feeny." Brooke raises her hand. "My partner isn't here today, can I work with someone else?"

My heart starts to heat faster when I hear her say that. Cause I know who she wants to be with.

"Well Ms. Davis, I can't let you do that, since other groups have different topics." Mr.Feeny explains to her.

"So? At least I'll be with others, and we can communicate, isn't that what you always tell us? Communicate with our classmates?"

Mr. Feeny, sighs. He's definitely said that before.

"Alright, Ms.Davis, you may work with Tom—"

"—oh no I think I'll work with my cousin and her partner." Brooke smiles at Mr.Feeny before gathering her books.

Did I mention Brooke and Bizzie are cousins?

Hence the same last name.

Brooke gives me a look that burned into my face.

My palms were sweaty, my heart beating faster and it didn't help that Brooke had her cheerleader uniform on, where she wore the skirt a bit too high, on purpose.

"Y/n? I think we should circle back to the beginning of our paper so we could start writing our conclusion."

I whip my head around again at Minkus, remembering he was there.

"Y-yeah. Yeah, okay." I say, shakily.

I tried my best to work on finishing the research paper with Minkus until the end of class. I couldn't help but turn around every now and then to check up on Chris.

Brooke was touching the school logo on his lettermen jacket, telling him sweet things probably.

And by the look and his face, he was loving every second. Looking at her, while she spoke, and laughed at something she said.

Stupid teenage boys, and their uncontrollable emotions.

I looked at Bizzie who was actually writing something down.

But it wasn't anything research related, she held it up.

WTF ??? ARE U SEEING THIS

She wrote in her notebook, referring to Brooke flirting with Chris and him practically indulging.

Then the bell rang.

"Okay, class. That's all for today, I will be giving you 15 minutes tomorrow to wrap your papers up and turn them in. So I suggest if you haven't finished, to work on it with your partner."

Mr.Feeny spoke, but of course some kids were talking among themselves and not bothering to pay attention.

"I have a free period after lunch, if you wanted to work on it?" Minkus asks me, putting his books in his bag.

"Yeah, I also have a study period. I'll see you in the student lounge then." I smile, before turning to walk out the classroom.

I was half way down the hallway, when Bizzie caught up with me.

"I'm sorry to say that I'm related to her."

We stop at my locker, while I take my afternoon binder out.

"I hate the fact that maybe he likes it." I frown.

"Y/n, you're his girlfriend, I'm sure he didn't like it." Bizzie assures me, stealing some pencils I had inside my locker.

"Babe!" Chris shouts, trying to move past some freshmen.

"Well, I'll leave you with your lover boy."

Bizzie turns to leave to her next class, while Chris approaches me.

"I swear, she was flirting with me."

"It's whatever." I shrug my shoulders. Not looking at him in the eyes.

I close my locker, and proceed to walk to my next class, not caring if Chris follows me or not.

Before I felt an arm grab me, in the middle of the hallway.

"What! Chris? What do you want?" I'm so annoyed and jealous and enraged but I don't wanna show him that.

I noticed Brooke looking at us from across the hall, still staring at Chris like he's a whole meal. Chris also notices.

He grabs my chin using his forefinger and thumb, and kisses me hard. In front of everyone in the hallways, and kids who were passing by us.

In front of Brooke.

All that jealousy and anger went knocked out of my head when Chris kissed me like that.

"I think it's cute when you get a lil jealous." He whispers, forehead against mine.

"I'm not jealous." I deny any such feeling.

He raised a brow, chuckling at me lying.

"You're the only one I want, okay baby?"

I lick my lips, while looking into his pretty blue eyes, foreheads still pressed together.

"Okay."

After two classes, and lunch.

My free period was finally here, and I was on my way to meeting up with Minkus in the student lounge which is also like the library only you can talk in the lounge.

"Hello Y/n."

Minkus was always very serious, reserved. But I didn't question it, we worked well and that's all that mattered.

I sit down next to him at an empty table, where there were some jocks across from where Minkus and I were sitting and then some other students at another table.

They were being loud and obnoxious. Throwing papers and laughing loudly.

"This is what I wrote last night," Minkus and I made the agreement that he would right two paragraphs and so would I. And then we would write the conclusion together.

Minkus skims over my work, "great stuff, Y/n, you can really write."

"You think? I'm not really the best at essays let alone research papers. I was so relieved when Mr.Feeny allowed us to pair up on it."

"Yo Minkus! Gonna do my homework or what? Since that's all you're really good for."

One of the jocks shouted at him. I know who it was, Nathan, another player on the football team and one of the schools star basketball players.

"Just ignore him, Stuart." I whisper to him, as he nods and takes out a clean sheet of paper for us to write the conclusion.

"MINKUS DID YOU HEAR ME?" Nathan provokes again.

We stay quiet, and start writing.

When Nathan, annoyingly throws a paper ball at Minkus.

And another one, and another one.

Until I finally stand up, and head over to their table.

"What is your problem, Nathan?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"My problem is I have a shit ton of homework, and the state champs are this week. And Minkus has to do it for me. But he's too busy flirting with you."

"First of all, he's not flirting with me. Second, do your homework yourself. That's your responsibility. Third, we're doing the research paper that Mr.Feeny assigned, which you also should be doing because last time I checked you're failing his class."

Nathan's friends, make a 'ooooo' sound. Nathan stands up and laughs. Roaming a bit close for my liking.

"Just cause your Evans' girl doesn't mean you get to talk to me like that you stupid little bitch."

"Wow, that's a lovely way to speak to a girl. No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend." I sass back. He had nothing to say. "Now, leave Stuart alone."

Nathan leaves with his little crew, and Stuart and I after an hour we finally finished our research paper.

"Nice work!" I high fives Minkus. And he actually smiled at me.

"It was nice working with you, Y/n."

I smile at him, "same here."

It was the end of the day, but I had to stay a little while longer to help Mrs. Cole, the Liberian, to organize books.

Chris was still here too, somewhere, at football practice. So I usually sit on the bleachers and watch him until the end, as I do any homework I have.

I was on my way to the football field, when I heard what sounded like grunting, coming from the courtyard.

When I turned, I had to blink twice to process.

It was Nathan and two of his friends, kicking poor Minkus who was on the ground.

"You don't have Y/n to come and protect you now, Stuart!"

"NATHAN! STOP IT! STOP!!" I start shouting, trying my best to push them off of Minkus.

"Get off me, this isn't your problem." Nathan shoved me off.

So I jumped on his back to at least attempt to get him to stop.

Eventually Nathan shoved me off, pushing me hard against the courtyard's brick wall.

I try my best to stand, but Nathan threw me so hard, I limped my way to the football field.

Chris noticed me right away, he jogged his way over to the fence, taking off his helmet to kiss me.

But I was applying pressure to my arm, where it was hurting.

"Chris..." I whisper. But he doesn't hear me.

"There she is, my beautiful girl." He finally approaches me, big smile on his face - that unfortunately turned into a frown, when he sees the look on my face.

He jumps the fence that stood in between us and immediately scoops me in his arms.

"What's wrong?"

"M-Minkus, they're beating up Minkus." I blurt out.

I tell Chris where and he calls his coach over and they run to the courtyard.

Long story, short. Nathan was suspended, Minkus's parents sued Nathan. And now Nathan is working at a 7/11 in the mall.

** PRESENT TIME: BOSTON, 2013 **

"So Minkus how's work?" Chris asks, as him and I cuddle up in the backseat as we speak with Minkus who's driving.

"It's going, some days harder than others but its worth it becuase my wife and I just bought a new house out in Florida, and I just helped my brother in law get his first car."

Minkus had multiple businesses, one being this taxi cab business, another being an flight agency, another being a car dealership and he also taught at the town's community college as an English professor.

Let's just say he's very wealthy.

"That's great, Stuart! I'm so proud of you." I smile, snuggling my head more onto Chris's shoulder.

After catching up with minkus, we made it to the airport.

Minkus helped us take out our luggage and accompanied us to the entrance.

"Alright, man, take care." Chris pulls him into a hug.

"You too, Chris. Please take of this lady here, she's a good friend of mine, possibly my only friend." Minkus smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Course I will, she's my whole world." I feel Chris kiss the top of my head.

"Here, Mink, for the fare."

Chris hands him a $50 bill.

"No, no Chris I can't accept that. Please, the ride was on me."

"No, no, no, Minkus. Take it." Chris insists.

Minkus didn't end up taking the money, he's just that humble. So Chris said, he would invite Minkus and his wife to dinner one day, and Minkus accepted.

Chris still wasn't as famous, to the point where we couldn't be in public. So we peacefully made our way to the gate.

• HOURS LATER •

Chris and I arrived to our resort, where we'd be staying for the next week. The resort was the romantic suite so there was rose petals on the bed, a large back door which was right in front of the bed.

"I love being here with you, baby." I kiss Chris up his abs, to his neck and finally his lips.

We were getting ready to go out to the pool. He was already in his swim trunks.

"I love you." He smirks. Cradling my face.

"I have you all to myself this week, right? No emails? No auditions? No managers?" I whisper. Since I'm very close to his face.

"I'm all yours. Ever since I was 17, Y/n. My heart is literally tattooed with your name, sweetheart."

I smile, dipping my head to kiss him.

He depends the kiss. Twisting our bodies so he's hovering over me.

"We have all day for swimming, because right now," he bits my bottom lip, "I want you."

"You have me, Chris." My breathing becomes heavier as he starts peppering my sensitive skin on my neck with wet kisses.

The way he's touching my body, gently groping my breasts through my bathing suit. I'm going feral for the blondie with blue eyes.

I'm reminded the very first time he ever touched me like this, the first time I gave myself to him...

• FLASHBACK: BOSTON: 1998 •

"Happy birthday dear Y/n, happy birthday to you." The people at the restaurant sang to me.

As I blew the candles out, my only wish was to see Chris.

Ever since my mom caught him sneaking into our house, she's forbade me to see him. Which only makes me want to see him more.

So my 18th birthday wasn't the greatest with my boyfriend there.

"Thank you." I smile faintly at the waiters and waitresses.

My parents made small talk the entire dinner, asking me about my grades, my teachers, if I've applied to any colleges yet, where I want to go.

And honestly I didn't know where I wanted to go yet.

We drove home after eating at one of my favorite restaurants. And then that was it, my 18th birthday consisted of having a pop quiz in my English class, having to run three laps in Gym class, going to eat with my parents and now I'm gonna get ready for bed.

That was my plan until I see, Bizzie sitting on my front porch. And her car parked in our driveway. So my dad parks on the other side of the street.

"BIZZIE!" I smile as I run to hug her.

"Hey birthday gal." She hugs me back.

She was away on a college tour trip, with one of her Uncles. They were visiting Harvard university, it's in Cambridge not too far from here, where Bizzie's uncle studied at. She also went with my Brooke.

"Alright Mr. And Mrs. Y/l/n, I'm gonna steal my best friend here, take her off your hands for a while."

"Not so fast Beatriz." My dad stops her.

"It's Bizzie, Y/d/n."

"It's a school night and Y/n hasn't asked me for permission."

"Please, dad? It's my birthday." I pout.

"Please dad?" Bizzie mocks me.

"No later than 11pm, young lady." He points his finger at me.

I get into Bizzie's car wondering what her plan is.

"Ahhh!!" I squeal

"Ahhhh, you're 18!" Bizzie looks both ways on the road before proceeding to the next block.

"So what's the plan? Where are you taking me, on my birthday?" I'm impatient.

"Well... I was going to take you to this party, get you stupid drunk, but then Chris called my house."

I smile at just his name.

"And what did he say?!" I haven't spoken to him in days, only at school for a brief moment.

We pull up to his house, and Bizzie looks over at me.

"He said he'll do anything to spend your birthday with you."

"Oh, but what about you? I-I wanna spend it with you, too." I reach to grab her shoulder.

"Ehh, but we've spent almost all your birthdays together. I figured, I'd let Evans get this one." She smirks.

"C'mon Bizzie, what did he give you."

"He gave me tickets to the next Patriots game."

"Of course he did," I laugh as I unbuckle my seat belt.

"I'll be back to pick you up in two hours, and no funny business. Also, use protection."

"Bizzie! I'm a virgin."

"Not after tonight, Chris has the house to himself. And it's your birthday. That kid is gonna take you to heaven and then back down again." She explains and I gulp nervously.

She reaches into her console, and pulls out a condom.

"Here. Even if you aren't going to have sex today. Just so you have it."

"Thanks, Biz. I-I'll see you in two hours." I get out of the car.

"Hey, Y/n, remember take things slow - savor the moment."

I nod, and turn around to walk down Chris's front yard to his door.

"There she is!" He opens the door, and picks me up twirling me around. "Birthday Girl."

I grab his face in my hands and kiss him again and again. "I missed you, Chris. I-I wasn't answering because my mom took the phone in my room."

"Relax, princess." He calms me down since I was so agitated, "I missed you so much." He husks.

He leads me inside to a very dark house. I quickly notice that it's only Chris and his dog, East.

"We have the house to ourselves, since my sisters are out with their friends at the movies, and Scott is with my parents having dinner at my uncle Mike's house."

Chris grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen.

"That's g-great."

Bizzie was right, he is home alone.

"Cover your eyes, I have a birthday surprise one of two." Chris tells me, letting go of my hand in order for me to cover my eyes as he makes his way into the kitchen.

I stand by the breakfast bar, impatiently wondering what this surprise could be.

"Okay and open."

I open them to find a interesting decorated cake in front of me.

HapPy BIrthday baBy

The frosting was my favorite kind, and so was the cake.

"It's your favorite, baby. I-I made it from scratch."

Chris barely cooks, barely.

But I convinced him to take a culinary class at school, since he needs one more elective class to meet his graduation requirements. He accepted, and I guess they've been learning how to bake a cake from scratch.

"Chris! I love it!" I swipe some frosting that got on the cake dome and sucked it into my mouth.

I didn't even know what I was doing, at all, to Chris. When he growls quietly, so quiet I almost missed it.

"Thank you, handsome. No one has ever baked a cake for me before." I walk over to the other side of the island and hug him, strongly.

"Yeah?", he kisses my temple, "that's cause I'm going to be the only one to."

Chris puts the cake back in the fridge, he said 'we're gonna save it for later'

Then he takes me by the hand up to his room. Where I'm starting to get really nervous, even though I've been to his room so many times, now.

"Wanna watch a movie? My dad brought me a bunch of new ones from blockbuster."

"Yeah, yeah we can watch a movie." I climb onto his bed, kicking my shoes and jacket off as he pushes in the blockbuster movie.

Then he's jumping in his bed, cuddling next to me.

We began watching the movie, when all of a sudden I get this chill.

"Chris, can you grab my jacket? I'm cold."

He nods, and stands to get my jacket that was hanging on his desk chair.

When the condom that Bizzie gave me fell out.

I looked at him, he looked at the condom on the ground and then back at me.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

"How did you get this?" He asks, rhetorically.

I'm a bit embarassed, so I forgot how to speak.

"Please tell me Bizzie gave you this." He says, thinking I had gotten it from someone else or I've been using them with someone else.

"Yes. She did."

He softens up on me, and proceeds to climb back near me.

"Y/n, you've been acting weird ever since she dropped you off, what's up?"

Concern is wiped all over his face.

"I-I guess, it's just that, I-I," I take a deep breath to get it all out, "I-I think I'm ready."

I gave no context but he knew exactly what I was referring to.

I hold onto his wrist that was attached to my face, caressing it with his fingers.

Something in his face changed, in his eyes, they almost seemed black. I've never seen it before, but due to the sudden wetness in between my legs, it was definitely turning me on.

"You think, baby? Or you are?" He whispers. Hoping this is going the direction he wants it to go.

I look at him, and he's so beautiful, such a caring and sweet boyfriend, an amazing son to his mother, great brother. A wonderful person overall.

"I am ready." I whisper back, looking at his lips and then his darkened gazed.

He pulls my face in for a hot kiss, the hottest kiss I've ever had in my life. Throwing my jacket somewhere else, he hovers over me, pushing me back onto the bed.

Chris puts the condom on his nightstand beside us, while he starts working me over, kissing my lips, my jawline and eventually my neck.

He sucked a love-mark on the hallow part of my throat, making me moan.

"oh," I gasp at the sensation of his mouth on me, fluttering my eyes, "chris.."

He's moving down to work on unbuttoning my fancy blouse, that I only wear on special occasions like birthday dinners.

Chris moves back up to kiss me more, while he starts unbuttoning my clothes, blindly.

I don't know what to do, I don't know whether to take his shirt off, wait until he does it himself?

He gets my blouse open revealing the cute bra I put on this morning, and thank god I did.

Chris sits up a bit in between my legs, to get a good look at me.

"Are you sure about this, baby?"

I've never said yes to something so fast in my life.

he shoots me the prettiest grin i've ever seen.

My hearts still beating fast, as I look at Chris use his eyes to scan over my breasts and my bare skin.

I try to take deep breaths to calm myself, because I am actually doing this, there's no going back now.

I have done everything my parents have ever asked me to do, I'm a great student, kind person, I help those in need, I'm respectful, I follow their rules.

But this? This intimate moment between Chris and I?

Is all me, I'm doing it for me. Something for myself for once.

Chris leaves a trail of kisses, started on the tops of each of my breasts, then in between, working his way lower and lower and lower. Each kiss sending a shiver down my spine, but then sending vibrations right to my core.

I'm squirming, not used to having him so close to my most private area.

Chris notices this, and begins to rub the outside of my thighs, to help me calm myself.

When he began playing with the button of my jeans, he looked up at me.

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah, yeah it's okay." I say breathlessly.

After that, after I gave him permission he didn't hold back, he quickly undid my jeans, and I helped him shimmy them off where he threw them somewhere behind him.

So now, my blouse is open, I'm only wearing a bra, and my underwear.

Yet, Chris is still fully clothed.

I grab his hand to pull him back onto me, wanting to feel his soft lips clashing with mine. He's moaning softly, already, at only me kissing him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, successfully pulling him fully on top of me. Where he grunts at the feeling of my body against his. And suddenly I feel this hardness, right against my stomach.

My mind is too clouded to think on what it could be, but then I'm quickly remembered about Miss Jay's health class where she explained that boys, when sexually aroused or even at random times, blood rushes to their penis and it causes an errection.

My hands travel down his back, grabbing the hem of his sweater, attempting to push it up so he gets the message, which he does.

One handed, he takes his sweater off, disconnecting his lips from mine for a spilt second, allowing him to do that movement.

Now, he's shirtless, and I've seen Chris shirtless a few times, when we went to Florida and swam in the ocean, when we used to go to Bizzie's pool. But never have I seen him shirtless, hovering over me.

I ran my hands down his abs, that proves exactly how hard the football coach at school makes his players work. Wherever, Coach Bolton is, thank you.

Chris removes my blouse from me, leaning down to suck on my neck again.

No one told me, not even Bizzie, that whenever you're about to have sex you become this mindless person, where you can't even think about anything but the boy you're underneath of.

Between the kisses and the touches, I was getting impatient, I wanted Chris to do more. I was so anxious, but I wanted this badly at the same time.

"Chris.." I say between a kiss, "...do something."

"I just wanna make sure you're ready for me baby," his fingers trail down my sides, making my shiver with excitement.

"I am ready, Chris. I want this." I grab his face to make sure he really looks at me. "For real this time."

I am reminded of last Christmas where I sort of backed out of initiating it. Where I put on some lingerie, as his Christmas Gift.

My second verbal permission, and he goes crazy. Reaching behind me to undo my bra, and my nipples are extremely hard due to the stimulation.

I try to cover them, because as much as I am 'ready' to do this, I'm still a teenage girl and I'm insecure about certain areas on my body.

He smiles at me, and removes my arms so he could see.

"You're so beautiful." was all Chris said before, drooling at the sight of them and eventually uses his hand to guide the right one straight into his mouth.

"Oh my god..." I gasp again, his mouth on me, and I unknowingly arch my back up. Trying to get some sort of pleasure to this new feeling.

His other hand is gently massaging my left one, carefully rolling my sensitive nipple in between his fingers.

All these sensations, I don't know what to do with them, I'm overwhelmed.

But boy, does it feel fucking amazing!

He removes his mouth from my right one with a popping sound, and doesn't hesitate to show the same attention to the left one.

I reach down to try to unbuckle his belt, remembering what Bizzie told me one day, 'take his clothes off if he already hasn't done it himself.'

But I'm so new to all this, that I can't unbutton his jeans without looking.

Chris helps me out, and removes his pants himself. Now he's left in his boxers, and I have so many questions.

What is that? That bulge?

Oh my god, it can't be that big.

While Chris is still sucking on my left boob, I use my strength to open my eyes to make sure the door is closed, and it is.

So I sink back down to the bed, savoring this pleasure.

When he begins kissing downwards again, and now I'm starting to feel insecure. And a bit scared.

"Chris, wait." I whisper.

He immediately stops, and looks up at me.

"Y'okay?"

"I-I it's just, I-I'm nervous." I say, god this is so embarrassing.

His fingers trail on my stomach, to the waist band of my underwear.

"Don't be, babe, I'll go slow and I'll do all the work, m'kay?" Chris smiles at me, those smiles that makes me fall for him even more.

And suddenly I'm not nervous or scared anymore.

"Okay." I say, sinking back down onto his bed.

He starts leaving gentle kisses on the inside of my thighs, making me squirm.

"Relax..." he mumbles into my skin. I watch as he settles in between my legs, front row seat to my center.

I gulp hard, when he starts taking my underwear off, I'm looking at the ceiling because I can't bare to face him and his reaction to my lady parts.

"God, you're so beautiful." I hear him say, before a few seconds go by, and then I feel something warm and wet lick my lips and not the ones on my face.

"Awh!" I immediately react, and maybe moan a bit too loud. But it's my first time, I can't help but let this uncontrollable sound out.

Chris lifts one of my legs up and moves it out, providing him with more access to my dripping center.

Then he's diving in like a man starved. Spreading me open like a turkey on Thanksgiving day, and literally devouring me.

"Oh my..." I roll my eyes to the back of my head when Chris begins to suck my sensitive bundle of nerves into his mouth, "...god."

Unknowingly, I reach down to anchor myself in his blonde spiky hair, not caring if I mess it up, since Chris does spend a lot of time getting it to look right with hair gel.

His tongue was at my entrance, taking up all the wetness there, then he was back up to my clit, dragging his nose up through my folds.

"shit...." I bite my lip, when I feel this knot inside me begin to form.

"Mmhhmmm..." Chris grunts against me, enjoying this as much as I am and it sends waves of pleasure right through me.

"OH!" My legs are starting to shake a bit and I don't know why, and what's this sudden urge to pee?

"How does it feel?" Chris asks, kissing me down there, gently - all over. "Hm?"

I couldn't even process an answer.

"Good," my chest is raising up and down, and I haven't taken a proper breath yet, "so good."

He uses my positive feedback to go back in, to get some more. Then the feeling that I have to let something go, comes back. And I don't know what to do.

He's attacking my sensitive center with those pink lips of his, sucking all the right places. When something inside me bursts, my legs are shaking more than before, and I'm a moaning mess.

Chris sucked up everything I gave him, but I was still confused on what exactly happened.

I'm taking profound breaths, as he works his way back up to me, laying down so that my breasts are grazing his chest.

"You just had your first orgasm, baby."

I look in his eyes, "that felt amazing."

I guess Bizzie was right when she said he was going to take me to heaven and back.

Kissing him makes me feel calmer, so I grab the back of his neck and smash my lips into his. I can literally taste myself, and it's weird but strangely hot.

His bulge is rubbing up against the end of my torso, and I am so turned on, I need more, I want more.

We kept making out, as I reached to lower his boxers. Since he's already saw me naked, I wanna see what's been going on under all those football uniforms.

I lower his boxers successfully, and think, 'wow I'm getting better at this'

I pull away to brace myself to look at what Chris is working with.

Holy shit

It's that big?

Is that a normal size for an 18 year old boy?

Oh my god, that's not going to fit in me.

Why am I suddenly so wet again in between my legs?

I'm starting to panic inside a little, I didn't even notice I had my mouth open while I was staring at it.

Chris chuckles, and uses his forefinger on my chin, to tilt my head up to face him.

"You still wanna go further?"

"Y-yeah, but I-I don't think that's gonna fit." I whisper because I'm so embarrassed to say it.

"It'll fit sweetheart, trust me."

I gulp and nod, and brace myself for the pain that I'm going to feel.

Chris spreads my legs further apart and scoots closer to me. I sit up on my elbows, watching his every move.

He reaches for the condom, on the dresser, and was probably mentally thanking Bizzie.

He put the condom up to the lamp in his room, looking for something.

"Expired?" I ask, trying to get rid of this awkward silence that's formed.

"No, just looking for any poked holes. I don't trust Bizzie."

I laugh, and think yes she's probably capable of doing that just to be an Auntie.

I watch him take the condom out and roll it onto himself.

Just how Miss Jay showed us with the bananas that one day.

He lays back onto me, pushing me back into his bed. I sigh, when I feel his pillows against my back.

Chris is back to kissing me all over, adding a few more hickeys to my breasts and collarbone. I'm whimpering like a puppy, as he takes me apart masterfully.

Then he puts one hand next to my head, but still kept his face close to mine, close enough to kiss, while using his other hand to grip himself.

I squirm when I feel him rub his tip against my folds, it made a wet soft sound, which confirmed exactly how well Chris was doing. I moaned when I felt the friction of his head rub against my clit.

It felt amazing, and suddenly the tight knot in my stomach was back again, but very faintly.

Chris catches my lips with his, in an emotional kiss. He pulls back just a bit, biting down gently on my bottom lip.

"This is gonna hurt, princess, but I swear I'd never hurt you intentionally," he kisses me again, "I promise it'll only last a little while," And again another kiss.

I nod, scared of the pain this brings, but I'm so ready to make myself Chris's becuase I know he's gonna be mine forever, so we were going to have sex at one point.

"Just say stop and I'll stop." He puts one last kiss on my lips, waiting for my answer, and when I nod, he shifts closer to me.

I pressed my lips, together when I felt this burning feeling as Chris pushed his tip inside me.

"Mmm..." I screw my eyes shut, god why is he so big?

"You okay?"

"Yes," I'm breathless, "it just really hurts."

"I'll go slower." He kisses try nose, sweetly.

I cup my breasts in my hands, trying to massage them to relieve some of the pain since it felt so good when Chris was massaging them earlier.

He pushes more of himself into me, slowly. Watching me for any discomfort or excruciating pain which is not normal.

"fuck, fuck, fuck...." I roll my eyes back.

Since I was so wet, I like to think he slid in nice and easy becuase after his tip was inside, the rest of him went in - real smooth.

"Oh!" I've never felt so much pleasure and pain before. "God, you're so big."

I say, letting go of my breasts, to hook my arms around Chris's neck. And I'm grown comfortable enough to hook my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"You feel amazing, sweet girl." He's peppering my skin again with kisses.

But he's not moving yet, and I really need him to because him just staying still like this is starting to hurt, forming tears in my eyes from the mild burning.

"Move, Chris."

At first his pace was gentle, making back and forth, creating this amazing friction between us.

"Feels so good, so good." I kept repeating, scratching down his back while he kept thrusting.

Chris was grunting and moaning into my ear, the most amazing sounds I'll ever hear in my life.

He slides the hand that is not keeping himself up which is next to my head, and uses it to slide down my leg to my knee, using it as an anchor to hit deeper inside me.

"Fuck, baby. I love you so much." He says, under a breath. Pulling away from my lips to look in my eyes.

"I love you, too." I say between gasps.

After what felt like hours, he kept going at me, it hurt a lot whenever he'd go too fast, so I whispered to go slower and he did.

"Mmm, baby, I'm gonna cum, but I wanna feel you first."

I wasn't too far behind him, my second orgasm making an appearance when Chris starting sucking on my nipple again, while still rolling his hips into mine at a slow pace.

"OH!!" I scream maybe a bit too loud, hopefully Lisa and Bob aren't back yet.

This knot in my stomach was different than when Chris was eating me out, it felt stronger more intense, but just as good, possibly even better.

"That's it, baby, you're gonna cum, just let go..." Chris praises me, as he watches my face twist.

I give into this feeling, and let go, the knot bursting inside me as I clamp down around Chris's dick.

Making him moan too.

"Fuck yes, that's feels so good." He says, picking up his pace a bit more faster, since he's also approaching the edge.

I was sent to a heavenly place, experiencing the after effects of the best feeling I've ever felt in my life.

I always thought Chris was a pretty boy, but he looks even prettier on top of me, biting down on his lips, his dark eyes on me, and cheeks flushed red from how much work he's been putting in.

"Mmmhm..." Chris grunted, before I felt him twitch inside me. Feeling this warm liquid, but inside the condom.

My chest was going up and down, I'm so tired but so satisfied.

Chris falls on top of me after making sure to pull out of me, and dispose of the condom.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." Chris says, picking up my hand to kiss my knuckles.

"The happiest." I say back, smiling down at him. As he lays his head on my bare chest.

"I-I have something else for you." Chris pecks my lips before standing to grab his boxers, slips them on, and pulls his dresser drawer out.

"It's not much, but I picked up extra shifts at the camp."

Chris was working at an acting camp after football practice, where he helps younger kids who also want to be actors.

But the only people who knew were myself and Chris's mom, Lisa. No one else.

I sit up wrapping myself in his blanket, I know he's seen me naked already. But I'm not used to him yet.

He sits down next to me and hands me a small box.

I open it up, to find a very simple but elegant ring. With a gorgeous small Diamond.

"It's a promise ring to seal all the promises I'm gonna make you.."

"Chris, it's beautiful." I tear up from his romantic he is, "I-I love it."

"Yeah?" He smiles back, and takes the ring out to slide it on my ring finger.

"I promise to love you always Y/n, you're my other half and I'm so in love with you so I promise to always be there, and try my best to make you the happiest girl in the world."

"Oh Chris," I reach to caress his beautiful face, "you've already have."

"Happy Birthday, baby." He goes in for a hug and so do I. Moving my ring finger a bit to watch how the ring shines.

"This ring is only until I propose one day. And then you'll be my wife."

I practically melt the way he speaks to me, he's so charming and does a damn good job at making me love him even more.

"Thank you so much, handsome. I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses my temple.

"What do you say we go eat some of your birthday cake?"

"Hmm, I'm still, um, sort of um, naked under here." I giggle.

"Here," he takes one of his shirts out, and puts it on me as I raise my arms up to help him slide the shirt on.

"Let's go." He picks me up in his arms. Cause he knows that I'm going to have trouble walking for a while.

But of course, I didn't know that, I just thought he was being cute, carrying me like a princess.

"Wait, your parents?" I ask, in fear that they will show up early.

"They'll be a while, and so will my sisters."

He takes us down the stairs, and I hold on to him.

"Can you sing me happy birthday?" I pout using my puppy eyes, "Please? I wanna hear your voice again."

Chris gets a little shy when it comes to singing, especially in front of me.

But considering it is my birthday..

"Anything for you, princess, I'll do anything."

After he sang me happy birthday, we ate delicious cake.

And Bizzie called Chris's house saying she was outside. Since I didn't have a phone yet, but Chris and Bizzie did.

I got dressed again, and made sure my new ring was still on my finger. I was never going to take it off.

Each step I took, down the front of Chris's house, sent shocking pain to my core. It wasn't that bad, but I could sense that my lady parts weren't the same as before.

"Jesus! How big was his dick?" Bizzie laughs at me limping to her car.

"You have no idea, Bizzie."

I open the car door, and carefully hop my way inside.

"Oh my god, we'll have to tell your mom you fell or something because you look like you got ran over—"

"Oh shut up, Bizzie."

"—by Chris's penis."

"Stop!" I plafully hit her shoulder.

Then we stop laughing, as she takes off back to my house.

"So?!" Bizzie asks, wanting to know more.

"It was amazing." I throw my head back gently to the car seat, biting my lip at the flashbacks of being underneath Chris looking all sexy.

"No, I meant, is he packing?!"

I laugh again, and hit her this time more harshly.

"Yes." I mumble.

"What?" She acts like she didn't hear me, on the verge of laughing again, "Yes?!"

"Yes!" I roll my eyes, chuckling.

** PRESSNT TIME: The Maldives, 2013 **

"So, tell me, baby," Chris strokes my hair gently as I'm cuddled up on his chest.

Since our bungalow was right on the beach, Chris and I were swinging back and forth on this hammock that was above the ocean water.

"What do you wanna hear?" I ask, drawing circles on his muscled chest.

After swimming a while, we decided to just relax on the hammock so we were both wet and still in our bathing suits.

The sun beginning to finally set.

"I wanna hear all about your dream wedding, again, I know you've already told me back when we were in high school. But I wanna hear it again."

I turn my head up, rubbing my cheek against his skin, shooting him a questioning look.

"Think about it, my love, when we got married in New York, it was a simple wedding, not many people, you had a simple wedding dress that you could afford with working at that store in the mall, and I had just enough from acting on a couple shows to buy the priest and the event place...."

He frames my face with his fingers.

"...yet, it wasn't your dream wedding, and I want you to have it all, absolutely everything."

"No, Chris it wasn't my dream wedding but it was a day I've dreamed about. The day we became husband and wife, and I don't care about the other stuff, all I wanted was you, and I got you." I smile.

"You got me, huh?" Chris smirks.

"I do," I nod my head proudly, "wrapped right around my finger."

I hold my pointer finger up.

"Is that so?" Chris obviously knows it's true, I could get this boy to do anything and everything.

"Yes sir. Don't worry, handsome, I love having you wrapped around me." I snuggle more into him, resting in the crook of his neck.

"God, I love you, you know that?"

"I do." I giggle as he starts tickling my sides.

We stayed talking about our life, when we were kids, and our crazy life now. Chris gave me advice on how to reach out to my parents, because I really missed them.

But I was willing to sacrifice anything, if it meant I'd be with Chris again. He's my best friend, and the sweetest boy I'll ever meet...

He's the king of my heart.

We watched the sunset go down, and I savored this moment, Chris and I back together, just how it should be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2K 30
Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part to add your request! Please be patient...
2.1K 70 21
On a whim, after viewing the most gut wrenching video sent to her by accident, a one night stand occurs. Something that was meant to be nothing. Litt...
5.6K 219 53
Avery was the new kid at Lincoln Sudbury Middle school. She was not the best at making friends until she meets Chris who is this sweet boy she sits n...
31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...