Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XLVI: Sick

38.3K 909 171
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

We are at the dining hall of two Kim sisters' residences. We are eating breakfast while watching the weather forecast.

All of a sudden, Jennie stood up from her seat and ran towards the sink, where she puked. I got alarmed, and I went towards her to hold her hair and pat her back.

I handed her a glass of water, and she drank all of it.

"What's wrong? Do you feel dizzy? Headache? Stomachache? Do you feel sick?" I bombarded her with questions as I made her sit in the chair.

"I hate this odor; it's making me nauseous." I furrow my brow and smell myself subconsciously. "Not you, Lili; in fact, I love your smell."

"What odor are you talking about then?" She looked at Jisoo, then at her own scent.

"I'm not using any perf—" Jennie raised her hand to stop her from talking.

"Let's go to the living room, where you can't smell her." I helped Jennie walk, and I guided her to the living room.

I made her sit on the couch, and I sat beside her. I'm worried about her, especially since she is pale and looks weak.

"Do you want to drink medicine?" She shook her head, and I nodded.

"Cuddle me, Lili." I lay on the couch, and she went on top of me. She buried her face in my neck, and I hugged her waist.

"Tell me if you feel sick, ok? Don't make me worried like that." She hummed in response.

"Stroke my hair, Lili." I obliged, and she sighed in content.

Minutes later, I felt her breathing relax, indicating she had fallen asleep on top of me. I slowly sat up and carried her without waking her up.

I carried her like a baby to her bedroom. I tucked her in the bed, and I put a pillow under her legs. I kissed her forehead before I went back downstairs.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo inquired, and I took a seat across from her.

"She is pale, and she feels nauseous." I notice Rosé's thinking. "What's on your mind,  Rosé?"

"When did she start puking?" She questioned.

"I don't think this is the first time I've seen her puke." I answered.

"I saw her one time rushing to the restroom last week." Jisoo said.

"Do you think Jennie-Unnie is pregnant?" Jisoo and I looked at each other before we blinked a couple of times.

"Pardon?" Jisoo and I asked in sync.

"I think Jennie Unnie is pregnant." Jisoo and I laughed out loud, then we stopped laughing.

"I think she is." Jisoo and I said it in unison.

"Did she try to go to the doctor or take a pregnancy test?" Rosé asked.

"I don't know; maybe not because if she did, she was going to tell it to one of us." I said, and they nodded in agreement.

"What are you going to feel if Jennie Unnie is pregnant?" Jisoo looked at me, anticipating my answer.

"Happy, glad, nervous, and excited." I responded.

"What makes you nervous?"Jisoo asked.

"I don't know the dos and don'ts of how to take care of a pregnant woman, but I'm willing to learn and take care of Jennie if she is pregnant." They nodded and smiled at me.

"Go to the pharmacy near you and buy a pregnancy test kit." Rosé demanded, and I dashed out the door.

I borrowed Jisoo's car, and I drove to the nearest pharmacy I was going to find.

I parked the car in front of the pharmacy, and I went inside. There are a lot of customers here, and I need to fall in line.

"Wow, she looks like a Barbie doll." That was said by a woman dressed in black.

"She is so beautifully handsome." Her friend, who was wearing pink, replied.

"Miss, you can go ahead first." They signed for me to go first, and I shook my head.

"It's fine, I'm not in a hurry anyway." I politely refused, and they shook their heads.

"Go ahead, Miss; it's fine for us." They look persistent.

"Thank you then." I bowed at them and went ahead first.

"How can I help you today?" The pharmacist asked.

"I want to buy a pregnancy test kit." The two girls at the back of me gasped.

"You're pregnant?" The woman wearing pink asked.

"You think you're pregnant?" The woman wearing black changed her friend's question.

"No way, it's not for me." I paid for the pregnancy test kit.

"For whom then?" woman in black asked.

"For my future wife." They gasped again, and I bid them goodbye.

I was riding in Jisoo's car when I saw the two women look at me and the car. They're probably thinking my girlfriend took an IVF, but she didn't; I'm fully loaded.

I parked Jisoo's car in the garage, and my eyes widened when I heard someone shouting inside the house. I quickly went inside, and I saw Jennie crying like a kid on the floor.

"Where has Lili gone?!?"She screamed while crying. "Lili!!! Lili!!"

She looks so cute while crying on the floor; gosh, I really love this mandu.

I ran towards her, shaking my head.

"What's wrong, Nini?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

"Lili!!" She hugged me tightly, afraid I was going somewhere, and she cried at my chest.

"Right, Lili is here, Nini." I kissed her head. I looked at Jisoo and Rosé, who were holding a cushion as a shield because Jennie was throwing some things at them.

Suddenly, Jennie pushed me, and she glared at me, which made me gulp and feel scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and she slapped my face.

"Did you fucking cheat on me?!?" She yelled out. "Did you fuck some slut while I was sleeping?! Tell me, did you go to your mistress!?!"

"I'm not; what are you talking about, Nini? I went to the pharmacy to buy you a pregnancy test kit. I adore you and will never cheat on you." Her eyes softened, and she cried again.

"I'm sorry if I slapped you." I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"It's fine; it didn't hurt me at all." I kissed her pouting lips.

Bitch!! It hurt so much, I can still feel her hand on my cheek.

"I love you, Lili." She said this using her baby voice, and she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too, Nini." I stood up from the floor, and she asked me to carry her, which I did. "Where is Mrs. Nini?"

"To the couch." I sat on the couch, and she looked at me. "What did you purchase?"

"Pregnancy Test Kit." She tilted her head. "It's for you; we think you're pregnant; that's why you've puked lately."

"L-lili." She stuttered, her hands fidgeting.

"Yes?" She looked at me with teary eyes.

"I-i..." I gave her an encouraging smile, and I patted her head.

"Tell me, I'm not going to get angry or anything." She took a deep breath.

"Istoptakingpillbeforewemakelovelasttime." She said, or rather rapped.

"Slowly, Nini, I didn't understand it."

"I stop taking the pill before we make love one last time, and I'm 3 weeks pregnant." She admitted it, and she observed my reaction. I made her sit on the couch, and I stood up.

I went outside of their house, and I heard them calling for me.

"I'M A DADA NOW! YAHOOOO!!!!" At the top of my lungs, I yelled.

"I HAVE A NEW BABY!!! OTTOKEEE!!!!!" I jumped in excitement, and Jisoo hugged me.

"I'M NOW A AUNT!! I'm Going to Have A Niece!" We hugged each other while jumping and celebrating.

We went back inside, and I ran to Jennie and hugged her tightly.

"Let's get married, Nini." She blinks a couple of times.

"You're not mad?" I shook my head.

"Why would I?" She hugged me.

"I thought you would because I didn't tell you that I stopped taking a pill, and I know you want to have a child when we graduate and get married." I smiled at her.

"I don't care about that; I only care for you and for the baby inside you." I caressed her tummy. "I'm going to take care of you and our baby."

"Can we get married tomorrow?" I chuckled and nodded.

"We can, but we need to call our parents and tell them we're going to get married tomorrow, then let's tell them tomorrow that they will be having a grandchild." She smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Jenduekie, why did you hide it from us?" Jisoo questioned.

"I don't know how to tell it to anyone, and I want to tell it first to Lili." She explained.

"I can't wait to see your baby wifey; I bet he or she will be good-looking." Rosé said, then Jennie hugged her.

"She will, hubby."

"Yah! Stop calling each other hubby and wifey in front of me! of me!" I glared at them, and I pulled Jennie closer to me.

"Yah! Lalisa!!" She raised her tone.

"Park Chaeyoung!!" We glared at each other, and I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Nini, don't ever call her hubby, and don't let her call you wifey. I can only call you any endearments, and you can only call me any endearments."

"Why? We've been calling each other hubby and wifey." Jennie asked innocently.

"I'm the one you're going to get married with, and you have my baby inside you. Do you realize I'm your only husband?" Jennie and Rosé just laughed at me.

"Darling." Jisoo suddenly clung to my arm, and she disgustingly flirty rubbed my arm. "Darling, I'm hungry. Let's buy some chicken."

"Let's buy some chicken then, sweetheart." We were about to go outside when we were stopped by a raging chipmunk and a raging kitten.

"Where do you think you two are going?" They raise one eyebrow while their arms are crossed.

"We're going to buy chicken." Jisoo and I answered in sync.

"Right darling/sweetheart?" We asked each other and nodded.

"Lalisa, get your ass in the room!" Jennie shouted.

"Jisooyah, go to our room!" Rosè yelled out.

"Why?" Jisoo and I asked in sync.

"Really? calling each other "darling" and "sweetheart" in front of their girlfriends." Rosé said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You even plan to go somewhere without asking our permission." Jennie clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"You called each other hubby and wifey." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"It's unfair if you can do this to each other and I can't do that to Jisoo." Jisoo nodded in agreement.

"Fine! We will stop calling each other "hubby and wifey." Jennie sighed in defeat.

"Just don't call each other sweetheart and darling." Rosé added.

"Good to hear then." Jisoo and I smiled in triumph.

"These jealous monkeys and chickens," Jennie said.

"These envious, insane chipmunks and kittens."Jisoo fired back.

Jennie went towards me, and she started dragging me to her room. I think Jisoo got dragged by Rosé as well.

"Don't make me jealous again, Lalisa." Jennie warned, and I nodded.

"Don't make me jealous too, Jennie." She sighed and nodded.

We cuddled in bed while listening to each other's heartbeat. I'm rubbing her stomach under her shirt, and she feels relaxed while I'm doing it.

"I love you, Lili." She kissed my jaw, and she smiled happily at me.

"I love you too, Jennie, and our child." I kissed her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
930K 29K 35
"So you're breaking up with me?" Jennie asked. Lisa slowly nodded her head, seeing with her own eyes how her first love slowly breaks in front of her...
141K 5.8K 25
Jennie Kim was the exact definition of a wallflower. She lived on the sidelines, didn't like attention, and worried too much. She wrote letters to h...
137K 5.2K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020