π‹πŽπ•π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ - 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘒�...

By missguiltyassin

a collection of tam and biana oneshots, by yours truly. [requests opened] More

in the lair
jealousy, jealousy
"you stink"
one year anniversary gone wrong
quarantine hails
summer love
the start of something real and new
romeo and juliet who? we only know jack and rose from the titanic
not just homework help
cold as ice
inSCARities
you are in love
cute insta posts

better than revenge

924 17 263
By missguiltyassin

the doors of foxfire high's cafeteria banged open, clashing loudly as they slammed into the adjoining walls. every single teenager in the room turned to see who had thrown the doors open so dramatically. 

to no one's surprise, it had been biana amberly vacker. 

dressed in an outfit that was the perfect mix of revealing and badass, she radiated confidence-- and maybe also a warning for upcoming danger. the deep purple colour of her crossed v-neck crop top complimented her light brown skin perfectly. and the tight little leather skirt clung to her curves, accentuating them wonderfully. 

(reference image above, just picture a purple top instead of green) 

this was the first put-together outfit she had worn the entire week, following the not-so-epic showdown that had gone down on monday. prior to today, she had been wearing exclusively hoodies, oversized t-shirts, black leggings and the occasional sweatpants. and, contrary to her perfectly curled hair she had today, it had been only in messy-- really, very, not at all stylish messy-- buns. 

anyone with two plus brain cells could tell that all this was for a reason; biana vacker was going to do something. the entire student body kept their eyes trained on her-- apart from a select few that were in on the entire spectacle that was coming, and a disgusting couple who were far too busy in their PDA to pay attention. 

platform heels somehow clacking on the marble floor, biana made her way to the center of the cafeteria and stepped lightly onto the podium there. 

someone from the tables threw a microphone at her, and she caught it with one hand, curling one side of her lips up into a smirk. holding the mic to her mouth, she sneered, "now go stand in the corner and think about what you did." 

everyone held their breaths. most of them could recognize taylor swift's lyrics to one of her infamous breakup songs. 

the large speakers behind the brunette crackled loudly, causing nearly everyone to jump slightly in their seats, and then started playing a soundtrack of electric guitar and drums. 

"ha," biana scoffed into the mic. "time for a little revenge!

at this, keefe sencen, fitz vacker and muruca chebota started cheering loudly. their ruckus caused everyone else to start clapping, hooting and hollering. 

a small frown on her face, linh song reached forward and tugged on the sleeve of her twin brother's shirt, making him pull away from the kiss with his new girlfriend. 

"what?" tam song said harshly, scowling at his sister. 

"yeah, what?" his new girlfriend whined, shooting linh a nasty glare. "stop being so jealous, lindy. he's your brother, not your boyfriend. and, as my boyfriend, he should be allowed to spend as much time kissing me as he wants to." she flipped her long black hair over her shoulder, as if to prove a point. 

"just shut up and listen," dex dizznee groaned, head in his hands. "biana vacker has something to say." he spat her word out like it was a disease. 

"the story starts when it was hot and it was summer and," biana started singing, pausing to smile slyly at that table in particular. "i had it all; i had him right there where i wanted him.

"she came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause; she took him faster than you could say sabotage." stepping down from the podium, biana swayed her hips slightly to the music, and started walking. 

first, she made her way towards the table with her brother, his best friend and her best friend, back against the edge. "i never saw it coming, nor would i have suspected it. i underestimated just who I was dealing with." kicking out her foot and arching her back, she slowly sank to the ground and then straightened back up. "she had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum. she underestimated just who she was stealing from.

biana pointed an accusatory finger towards tam's table, smirking as she sang, "she's not a saint and she's not what you think; she's an actress, whoa!

his new girlfriend stood up abruptly, glaring furiously at biana. but tam, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulled her back down. "calm down, glimmer." he whispered. 

"she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, whoa," biana threw her head back, drawing out the note. she knew exactly what she was doing, picking this song. 

"wow," sophie foster scoffed from her seat beside linh, "what a bitch." 

"soon she's gonna find, stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends," at the end of that lyric, biana sort-of cackled. twirling a piece of her curly hair in her finger, she winked at tam. 

"she's kind of right though," linh mumbled under her breath, glancing sideways at her brother's new girlfriend. while she would take her brother's side over anyone else's in a heartbeat, she couldn't wholeheartedly support all his decisions. and specifically not this one. 

"she should keep in mind, she should keep in mind," now, biana was staring glimmer in the eye, like she was issuing a challenge. "there is nothing i do better than revenge, ha!" she gestured to herself grandly, her grin widening as some guys clapped and whistled appreciatively. 

while swinging her hips and moving to the music, biana walked back to the podium. 

"she looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list." she wrinkled her nose, preparing for the next line. "she looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it." rolling her eyes, she sang, "i think her ever present frown is a little troubling." 

biana made a she's-crazy motion with her hands. "and, she thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things," she scoffed here. "but sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go!

"oh they didn't teach you that in prep school," biana hopped down from her podium, making her way to glimmer once more. "so it's up to me! but no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity." she curled her lip in a mock poor-you expression. 

maruca popped out of nowhere, leering at glimmer. "think about what you did!" she interjected, and then blew a kiss towards biana. 

coming back to the chorus-- and walked around the cafeteria, biana sang, "she's not a saint and she's not what you think; she's an actress, whoa!

at this point, many students were enjoying the show. it was like a drama tv show being performed live-- right in front of their eyes. they started clapping along and generally just showing their appreciation for the performance (and the insight into the tea that had been circulating all that week). 

"she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, whoa!" biana took a quick breath. "soon she's gonna find, stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends." she nodded, raising an eyebrow at glimmer, who sunk in her seat. 

"she should keep in mind, she should keep in mind; there is nothing i do better than revenge, ha!" she sang, pleased at all the attention she was receiving. after this, no one would believe that glimmer was the better choice for tam. and, on top of that, biana wouldn't be looked at like an orphaned child or something equally as pitiful. 

biana hopped up on a table full of football guys, grinning and waving her fingers in a teasing wave as she cheered for her. now, she was addressing glimmer personally, "i'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey.

true to the lyrics, glimmer rolled her eyes. 

"you might have him, but haven't you heard?" biana cocked her head to the side, sneering once more. "i'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey. you might have him, but i'll always get the last word!

taking two footballer's hands, biana accepted their help in getting down from the table. out of the corner of her eye, she could see keefe, fitz and maruca exiting the cafeteria. "whoa!" she smirked; everything was going according to plan. 

"she's not a saint and she's not what you think; she's an actress, whoa!" making her way back to tam's table, she made sure to sensually touch her hair with her free hand, even incorporating a slight body roll. "she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, whoa!

turning around, biana shot a quick wink at the other tables. "soon she's gonna find, stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends." 

then, she stepped directly in front of glimmer. "you should keep in mind, you should keep in mind... there is nothing I do better than revenge."

stepping back right in time, biana's lips spread into a full-fledged smirk as glimmer was drenched in liquids of all kinds. 

"oh my gods!" glimmer spluttered, standing up hurriedly with tears in her eyes. her white crop top was stained a mix of red and orange (curtesy of fitz's and keefe's multiple drinks) and her light wash jeans were all wet due to the bucket of ice-cold water maruca had poured on her. 

holding her free hand up for high-fives, biana sang, "and do you still feel like you know what you're doing?" still smirking, she answered herself, "'cause I don't think you do, oh." 

tam tried to step in front of glimmer, to shield her from biana, but keefe pushed him away. "stay out of this, bangs boy." he said fiercely. 

grinning appreciatively at her friend, biana continued, "yeah, do you still feel like you know what you're doing? i don't think you do!

"she don't think you do," maruca added helpfully, bumping her hip into biana's playfully. 

waving his arms, fitz called, "let's hear the applause!" 

cocking her head to the side in a challenging way, biana said, "c'mon show me how much better you are!" laughing when glimmer couldn't do anything, she ignored the remainder of the lyrics.  

"fuck you!" tam spat from the other side of keefe as the music died down. "how could you do something like this? see, this is why i broke up with you." 

biana raised both of her eyebrows. "oh no, honey. i broke up with you because you cheated on me with her." she jabbed a finger at glimmer who, for some reason, was still there. "what a lovely choice, by the way. such an upgrade," she mocked. 

"you're such a bitch," sophie snarled as glimmer burst into tears. she walked around the table and pulled glimmer into a side hug. "come, let's go get you cleaned up. i think i have some spare clothes in my gym back..." and the rest was inaudible as the blonde led glimmer away from the rest of the group. 

dex got up as well, shooting biana and fitz nasty looks. "heartless vackers," he shot as he walked past them. 

"better than penniless dizznees," fitz scoffed, and biana giggled. 

turning to tam, she said, "face it, emo boy: you're never going to get anyone better than me. so, why don't you take me to coffee, and forget anything like this ever happened? i'll even excuse you for the whole glimmer fiasco." 

wrinkling his nose as he looked biana up and down, tam spat, "i'd rather be alone my entire life than go out with someone like you again." then, he slung his bag over his shoulder, shot a mean look towards the entire group, and left. 

"oh." biana visibly deflated. she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and sniffled softly. why didn't tam take her back? wasn't she enough? 

keefe and maruca both slung arms around her shoulders, hugging her tightly. 

her brother decided to go on damage control. "oi!" he yelled, clambering on top of a table, "the show's over! nothing else to see here. go to your next class or just fuck off!" 

linh, the only person remaining at the table of voluntary outsiders, stood up. "what my brother did to you was horrible and i understand that," she said softly to biana, "but embarrassing his new girlfriend in front of the entire school was just as bad. next time you want to get back together with someone, just ask them out to coffee instead of dissing them with a song." with that said, she too shouldered her bag and left. 

tears now freely streaming down her face, biana mumbled, "she took him faster than you could say sabotage...

word count: 2146

a/n: i loved writing this soooooo much. literally, i did it all in one sitting. how proud of me are u guys? 

pleaseeee spam comment and vote and tell me ur fav/least fav parts of this oneshot!! also lemme know if u'd like more things like this in the future! 

anddd since i don't have very many ideas for this, i'll let y'all request any tiana oneshots here! in the comments. 

other than that, i have nothing left to say. lol. 

so have a great day/night wherever u are :) 

~ gigi <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 95 22
Steve and Nancy have known each other for years, they used to date (As everyone knows) but they broke up when Nancy fell for Jonathan Byers. But what...
3.5K 131 26
Sequel to Hidden. Check that out first please, do not read further spoilers ahead. It's two months since Ron's murder and Harry and Ginny are...
3.5K 80 24
Hermione is in her 7th year of Hogwarts, and can't wait to get back to school. She has a perfect life. A perfect boyfriend, a perfect job offer, and...
41.1K 1K 16
{Sequel to Lost} Maya has gone missing so after Josh telling Riley, her, Farkle and Lucas go looking for her