ππ‹π€π˜π„π‘π’ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

De stunna4cee

" Having somebody by your side to help you, can make them everyday battles easier... especially if that wasn'... Mais

1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14 .
15 .

7 .

5.6K 236 108
De stunna4cee

" When do you need me to finish this? ", Kaycee asked looking over at me. I had sent her some stuff I needed her to finish before my meeting tomorrow.

" Where you at on it? I need it before like... 2 tomorrow. ", I told her rubbing my face. I'm tired, I ain't been getting no sleep. My nightmares starting to come back and I don't know how to get rid of em.

I didn't have em last night though and I think it's because of Kaycee... we had both fell asleep on the couch and that's the only night since I've been here that I didn't have my nightmare. I don't know what it means, but tonight is my last night staying here. The four days is up already.

" I'm over half way done, I'll finish tonight maybe. ", she shrugged putting the computer to the side and getting up. She walked into the kitchen.

I wanna tell her about my nightmares but I don't know how. I ain't never talked about that shit with anybody but I trust Kaycee, I told her we need to start talking about our personal lives more but maybe this is too personal yo.

She walked back into the living room with a drink and sat on the couch. She eyed me, " Why you look sad? Gonna miss staying at my house? " I chuckled and shook my head, " Nah yo, I miss my bed. "

" I told you you could've stayed in my brothers room. You didn't want to. ", she reminded me. I should of took the offer but I couldn't sleep in there knowing he mad at me right now. I really let him down and I don't know how Ima make it up to him.

I closed my computer and tossed it on the table and laid back," It's coo, yo couch kinda comfortable. " I threw my arm over my eyes.

" You're going to sleep? It's only 8:30. ", she questioned. " Why you worried bout me yo? You ain't my momma. ", I joked.

I took my arm off my eyes and looked at her and she was smiling.

" Yes I am. ", she nodded. I waved her off, " Ight whatever yo. You win. "

We sat in silence for a little bit. I was really debating telling her or not... I want to it's just, I ain't never told anybody.

" Kay- ", I started to say until her phone started ringing. She picked it up and put her face in the camera, " Hello? "

" Hey bae, what you doing? ", I hear Trell say back. I shook my head, no way she messing with Trell. I told that nigga to stay away from Kaycee, he gone run her off and I don't need that right now. Plus, Ion know how Rell gone feel about him messing with her.

" Trell! Hang up the phone. ", I yell interrupting they convo. He smacked his lips, " Nigga ain't you supposed to be gone? Ion like the idea of you staying with my girl anymore. "

I waved him off and laid down, I'm too tired to care right now.

" Bae come over. ", Trell said. I eyed Kaycee, she better not.

" Trell, go find some ta do yo. ", I snapped. " Give that nigga the phone real quick bae. "

She got up and held the phone out to me, I pushed her hand back. I don't wanna talk to his ass right now, he annoying sometimes.

" Doom you gone shut the fuck up and get out my relationship. This between me and bae, when you can get a girl you'll know- ", he started until I cut him off, " Nigga shut the fuck up. You ain't nobody forreal. "

Kaycee chuckled.

" Alright, keep this same energy when I see you. It's up. ", he kept going. Kaycee went and sat back down and they kept talking, I just closed my eyes and tuned them out, until my phone started ringing under me.

I groan and answer looking at the unknown number, " Hello? "

" Deion... the cops got me down at the station for that night we shot at that car... ", Roddy told me whispering a little bit. I sat up, " You coo? I gotta come bail you out or sum? "

" Nah, they told me they don't got liable evidence and they can't keep me... but I would hide that car they probably got it on camera. "

I put my head in my hands, I really don't need this shit right now. I don't even know what to do or where to hide the car... unless...

" Kaycee! ", I call out. " You got room in your garage? " I grab my keys off the table and start walking to the front door. She stands up, " Yeah... why? What's going on? "

" Open it for me. "

I walked outside and got in my car and pulled it into her garage.

" Ima hide it in D garage until I can find somewhere to put it. ", I told Roddy. " Want me to call you a uber? "

" Nah, I got a ride... just keep the car hidden and we'll be ight. ", he whispered back. " I gotta go. "

" Ight. "

He hung up and I got out the car and Kaycee closed the garage door. She looked confused and I wasn't gonna explain it because it's another thing I don't want her involved in.

•••

" So you telling me they backing out of the deal? ", I asked tryna stay calm. The word going around that Roddy almost got in trouble with the police and now my deals falling through.

" We tried calling and allat, they said they don't want no parts with us. ", Boogie explained. I shook my head, I needed this deal yo... more importantly, I needed the money I was gonna get from this deal. How Im supposed to produce product with no money?

I stood up out my seat, " So none of you niggas got any ideas on how we can fix this? All y'all sitting here know we needed that deal with them! How they even find out about Roddy? "

They all shrugged and looked at each other. I looked at Kaycee who was sitting on the bench outside the meeting room drawing in her notebook.

" Tell her come in here. ", I said simply. Trell grabbed his phone and texted her. I watched her check her phone and she start smiling. I eye Trell, " Trell... you finna piss me off. You can do allat shit later, tell her come in here. " He smacked his lips and started texting again.

She got up and walked through the doors and stood there, " Yes? "

" Come here yo. ", I said motioning her impatiently. I pointed to my seat and she sat down.

" You in here because I trust you, ight? I trust that you ain't gone tell my business to anybody that ain't in this room... so I need yo opinion on something. ", I told her. I handed her a piece of paper that had all my deals and how much money they bringing in on it. She looked at it then at me.

" The last one is tryna back out because Roddy got caught up in something... I need a way to get this deal back because you see how much money they would be bringing in? " She nodded.

" Yeah so, what you think I should do? ", I asked her. She looked around at everybody who was staring at her.

" Uhm... I- I- ", she started stammering. " Don't look at them look at me. Act like they not here. "

She turned to me and thought for a little bit. " I think you should promise them something... promise them that if they make this deal you'll do something for them or something to help them. "

Boogie nodded, " Yeah! I heard the owner got a problem with one of our past deals we had, because they owe them money and they owe us money too. "

" The people from the South pickup/ dropoff? ", Trell asked sitting up in his seat. Boogie nodded.

" So if we promise them we get their money back... we got the deal? ", Trell continued. " And we can get our money back too. "

I thought to myself, it's not a bad idea... and I feel like getting money back ain't gone be that hard. We've done it before.

Trell got up and walked to Kaycee, " You smart bae. " She smiled looking up at him.

" Whatchu think Doom? ", Boogie questioned me grabbing a tray from the table. I shrugged, " We ain't got shit else so, It's gone have to work. "

I hope it works because this deal is important, it's a lot of good shit that could come from this deal not just the money.

•••

" Doom not even listening, he over there taking pictures and shit. ", Boogie laughed. Hell yeah I'm finna take pictures, I just got my haircut. I waved him off, " I'm bored yo, y'all ain't on shit. "

" You need a girl. ", Trell teased. I roll my eyes, what that got ta do with anything right now? This nigga always worried about me and who I'm fucking with. He must like me or some shit.

" You like me Trell? ", I questioned eyeing him. He scrunched his face at me, " What nigga? Don't even play in my face like det. What type shit? Done blew my high. "

I chuckled, " Then why you so worried about who I'm fucking with yo? You weird, I don't need shit. I'm cooling. " Trell shook his head, " I ain't gone never get a nephew. "

I pointed to Boogie, " He gotchu! His crazy ex, babymomma, or whatever gotchu! "

" That ain't my fucking baby. ", Boogie said in disgust. Me and Trell bust out laughing. The way he said it was funny eshit.

Trell slowed his laughing," Well y'all be safe. I'm in love. "

" Nigga it's been a few days... ", Boogie said with his eyebrows raised. Kaycee got him in love in the span of a few days? Woulda never guessed, Trell ass don't fall in love. He gets the play then leaves.

I eyed him, " You lying. "

" No bro, I swear ta you. I like Kaycee shy ass. You know what they say about the shy girls. ", he smirked.

" You just tryna crack, you don't love her forreal. Ima tell her you only using her to- ", I started.

" No nigga! It ain't like that, I just told yo goofy ass I like her. Ima take her on a date this weekend. "

" She can't. ", I said simply. " We got a dinner party we going to. The south want us to come to further talk about shit. I need Kaycee there cause this was her idea and shit to promise them something so. "

Trell pulled out his phone and started calling somebody.

" Hello? ", I hear Kaycee on the other side of the phone say.

" Bae. You going to a dinner party this weekend? "

" Yeah, Deion wants me to be there. "

" Fuck Deion, if you don't wanna go you don't have to. "

" I do wanna go, I get to dress up. "

He smacked his lips and eyed me. I flicked him off, " Bitch. " Boogie started chuckling.

" Are you with Deion? ", Kaycee questions. Trell nodded and showed me in the camera.

" Give him the phone. "

Trell threw his phone at me with a mug. I laughed, why he mad for? " Dont throw shit at me cause you mad yo. "

I put my face in the camera, " Whatchu want yo? " I looked at her and it looked like she was laying down.

" I wanna have the personal talk thing we said we were gonna start... it's about my brother. I saw something regarding him and I just wanna talk about it. "

I paused and didn't say nothing. I hope she don't know what I think she know... if she do, Ima have to do a lot of explaining yo.

" Okay... ", I respond.

" Do you know him? "

" Uh... "

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

133K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.
Good Girl De Samone Lovee

Ficção Geral

1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
37.6K 918 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu πŸ’―βœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏ. Enjoy πŸ’›
5.6K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...