Uff...that feeling!

By Always_Manyata

Bhawna Sinha, Cute, lazy, silly, have crush on her handsome and charming neighbour Aryan Saxena who is ACP of... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Bonus chapter !
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5
Reviews plz

Chapter 6

23.7K 1.2K 289
By Always_Manyata

Aryan's POV

My everyday starts by taking blessings from Mom and Dad and then Gazing at her.

I look at her thorough the Window or while coming out from my house.

But it's particularly window, as when she wakes up, she streches her self and yawn.

Then she stands infront of the window and take a deep breath by closing her eyes.

Even though her hairs are messy in morning and some droolings as well. She looks beautiful to me.

Yes say it my craziness or whatever but it's true.

But that's the best early morning view.

Umm you know i feel like sharing a very interesting incident with you guys.

So here it goes.

Flashback.

Kanav and i am Talking to eachother just like that, seated opposite to eachother, when we hear a door bell.

Kanav opens the door.

"Hi Bhawna" he says and I stand up immediately like a soldier.

"Come in" he says.

"No no i will just leave. I came to give this Box which is your's"

"Oh just come in" Kanav Dragged her in holding her wrist.

He made her sit infront of me and said "you sit here, i will be right back with tea and Some snacks, until then you" He looks at me "talk to Aryan Bhai"

"But-" she tried to speak but He said "2 mintues" and went in the kitchen.

She looks at his back and i think is now uncomfortable as her expressions tells so.

She took a deep breath and began to gaze down at her hands.

Now what should i do??

I also took a deep breath and looked here and there just like her.

I saw a newspaper in front of me in which Sudoku page was open. I look at her, who is still looking down.

Won't she say even a hi to me??

Yes even i can but i am scared that she will call me Bhaiya, so i drop the idea and was about to pick up the newspaper then she also picked it up at the sametime.

We both looked at Eachother, our gaze met for one second and she looked away leaving the paper.

I also leave the paper.

I shift the paper towards her and she gaze at it and then at me and I turn my head to the side as if I didn't do anything.

From the corner of my eyes i watch her taking the newspaper and then began to look for something.

Pen I guess!!

I looked around and there it is on floor near my foot. So i picked it up and put forward  it in-front of her.

She stopped searching and took the pen slowly.

She engrossed herself in solving the Sudoku while i was engrossed in her.

Then she knitted her brows looking at the paper and kept the tip of the pen from the back between her teeth and closed her mouth.

Lucky pen! I thought.

I shook my head from the thoughts which are developing all of a sudden and shifted my eyes to the Sudoku.

Hmm she filled the numbers wrong.

I look at her and at the same time she does and takes out the pen from her mouth and smile sheepishly and gaze down.

I bit my buttom lip to control my Chuckle.

I put forward my hand Infornt of her, indicating her to give me the paper and pen.

She understands in few seconds and pass me the paper and pen.

I solve the sudoku in 2 mintues and pass it to her again, a bug smile forms upon her face after looking at it.

I keep the pen in my mouth from the same place and same manner as she did feeling like a genius in front of her 😎

"Here comes the tea and Snacks guys" Kanav came with the tray and place it on the table.

I take out the pen from the mouth.

"What!! You guys were seriously solving sudoku??" Kanav said with a scrunched nose.

Then i said "yes it's good to keep the brain sharp, so even you should solve one"

"Sorry bhai but I don't want to be police like you but neurologist"

"ACP, I want to be ACP"

"Yeah yeah, both are same thing right Bhawna?" Kanav asked and we both look at her.

She looks at both of us "Ahhh, well posts are different!"

I grinned and looked at Kanav "see Posts are different!"

He rolls his eyes "Whatever"

Flashback ends

After that she talked to Kanav while having tea and i just kept looking at her while sipping the tea, as if I am watching a move.

My input in their conversation was just nod and shook nothing more, only when Kanav asked.

I come out from my house only to Find my cute Bhawna dancing and watering the plants.

Headphones are plugged in her ears and she is just dancing and singing not caring who is watching and who is not.

I fold my arms and look at her.

I can even hear her, she is singing " Dekhi hai saare duniya, Japan se leke Russia,
Australia se lekar America,
Dekha hai pyaar ka sapna,
Dil chahe koi apna
Mil jaye agar ek Saathiya, ek desiya,
Made in india, made in India,
Ek dil chahiye that's made in India.
Made in India ek pyaara soniya,
Ek dil chahiye that's made in India.
(I have seen the whole world,
From Japan to Russia,
From Australia to America
I've seen a dream of loving (someone), this heart wants someone close
If I get a mate, a native(of her own country)
Made in India
I want a heart made in India,
Made in India, a cute loveable (person)
I want a heart that's made in India)

She pause when she looks at me. Her eyes go wide and she bends down.

I chuckle.

How can she be so adorable???

I open my car and drive to Arohini apartments. It's Saturday which means, her holiday but not mine. What to do, my work is like .

Even on Sundays I have to work, but for my country people, I can sacrifice Sunday's as well and right now I am solving an important mission for which I can't even take a day off.

I reach the apartments and climb to floor number 23, where a girl named Hansika committed suicide.

When I reach there, officers provide me gloves and mask.

I wear them and enter in the house.

Her parents are crying.

The dead body is hanging to the fan.

I tell the workers to bring her down.

Okay, her eyes are swelled that means she cried alot before sucide, which is very normal in all such kind of cases.

Her neck is having rope marks and no other kind of marks on her body.

I look around her room.

Rohit (the one who is helping him in this case and my best friend ) comes to me and say "there is no Suicide note Aryan, I looked every where"

"Hmm, whom did she contact last time?" I asked

"Someone named Shipra"

"She is college student?"

"Yeah, she is in 2nd year, college BK College and was even doing good in her academics as well, so study isn't the cause for her suicide but-"

I look at him "but?"

He points at the letter E engraved on her study table!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

How is was their silent communication?

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you.

Love you all and take care 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 28.4K 64
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
562K 32.4K 65
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...
311K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
384K 13.8K 109
A naive badass girl and an out worldly beautiful alien, a mere human against a brutal hidden beast ..what can happen let's see I wrote this story on...