EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 3

1.6K 37 0
By 21FishBitStar12

(Princess's dragon armour/ outfit)

Everyone stood there shocked as the Evil Queen and the Dark Sorcerer stand before them.

"Stand back you guys! We don't know how you escaped your prison." Roberth said.

"But we will not let you hurt our friends!" Raven said both of their hands burning with their magic ready to defend.

"Oh Raven I love that you're willing to fight with you magic powers." Evil Queen said as she took Raven's hands in hers.

"Indeed, but really you judge us too harshly." Rorthbart said, blowing out the flames from Roberth's hands. "We don't wish harm." He said making Roberth scoff.

"Yeah right, but that won't work on us." He said.

"Yeah, we know your tricks." Raven said.

"Oh no tricks It's not so hard to change, see he just changed." Evil Queen said as she turned Rumplestiltskin into a frog.

"Welcome to my world." Hopper said as he caught him and Poppy's dragon tried to eat him but he jumped out of Hopper's hands before it could.

"Snow White, Odette Swan we are reformed and now you have dragons why what fun, we could've had together." Evil Queen said, making Raven scoff..

"No more games mother." She said.

"You remember don't you Odette?" Rothbart said.

"We did have an epic rivalry, you versus us it hexcited the whole school!" Odette said.

"Say we could coach a team, oh if only we weren't sent back to the mirror. What do you say Snow white, Odette Swan or are the fairest of them all afraid of a little competition?" Evil Queen said.

"If I recall, the crowds were cheering for us. Okay you're on." Snow White said shocking the crowd. "You won't Snow what hit you." She said.

"Get ready to eat my feathers." Odette said and the two Queens looked at each other and nodded. "We hereby grant the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart a temporary pardon." She said, making the crowd gasp.

"What?! How could you trust our parents not to be evil when Raven's mom just turned a teacher into a frog." Roberth said.

"Evil? Fine, I'll change him back." Rothbart said turning a real frog into Rumplestiltskin.

"There happy now?" He said.

"Seriously Dad, happy? I'll be happy when you do something good that's not part of some bargain." Roberth said.

"Call us when you do." Raven said as she and Roberth leave. Darling gives them the pointing eye and followed after them.

"Wait, you guy--" Princess was about to say but Odette held her daughter back from going any further and pulled her back and Snow White did the same to Apple Princess could only watch in sadness and guilt.

The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart sure know how to manipulate Snow White and Odette Swan.

Her one weakness has always been dragon games.

"I'm sure your children will come around. We three Queens and The Dark Sorcerer will be your coaches, tomorrow we will choose our co-captains and teams." Snow said.

"Let us begin a new era of dragon games!" Odette said and the crowd cheers.

"And there you have it sub-scrollers, Dragon Games are back!" Blondie said

"Pardon? For the Evil Queen and the Dark Sorcerer,but I why?" Milton said.

"If our good Queens Snow White and Odette Swan vouches for the pardo, then who are we to argue." Grimm said.

Apple and Princess were walking out of the Center when a limo pulled up behind them.

"Come along you two, we'll give you a ride up to school." Snow said and the two got in.

"A pardon, bu-but why?" Princess asked.

"Don't fret Swanette." Odette said and Snow White lifted the privacy window.

"We have a secret weapon, behold the booking glass, this has magic that can return the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart to mirror prison forever after." Snow said as she handed the mirror to Odette.

"Listen close, all we have to do is input the sequence code and say the command words. Capture walnuts." Odette said.

*Walnuts captured*

"Technology is so hexciting these days." She said, handing the mirror back to Snow.

In the Dragon Stables Daring is looking into his mirror and an Evil Baby dragon jumps out and broke it making him gasp.

"My mirror...lucky for me, mirrors are cheap and I buy them in bulk." He said taking another one out of his bag.

"Daring, if you're done looking in that mirror we could use a little help." Poppy said as Holly ran to get a baby dragon.

"But I'm, I'm not done." He said and Holly was chased but the evil baby dragons as they carried Sparrow.

"Daring." Poppy said.

"Okay." Daring said. "I'll see you later." He said and smiled into the mirror.

The next day people were signing up for the dragon games.

"Raven,Roberth, are you gonna join the team tomorrow?" Ashlynn asked.

"Uh no. Our parents are up to something Ashlynn, I can't believe this isn't part of some evil plan." Raven said.

"I agree and that's why I'm signing up." Roberth said.

"What? Roberth you can't be serious." Raven said.

"I know, I know, but you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer." He said.

"Well I just don't, wanna get involved." Raven said and walked away, none of them knowing that Faybelle was listening in on them and she flew off.

She flew all the way to the Dragon stadium and into one of the towers and looked around.

"Faybelle Thorn, to what do we owe the honour of a visit from the Dark Fairies daughter." Evil Queen said.

"A girl could learn a lot from people as intelligent, good looking, smart, powerful--"

"Get to the point girl, and you better tell us the truth." Rothbart said.

"I wanna be like you guys, make me your Dragon riding Captain, because I was listening to Raven and she said that there was no way, she's gonna be on your team." Faybelle said.

"My Raven said that." Evil Queen said disheartened and Rothbart put a hand on her shoulder.

"And what of Roberth?" Rothbart asked.

"Roberth is gonna join, but he's only doing it to keep an eye on you and figure out what you're doing. I would do anything, anything to be like you." Faybelle said striking the Evil Queen's interest.

"Anything? Hmm okay, you may be of use to me. There are many teachers who do not trust us, let me share a bit of my dark magic with you." Evil Queen said as she snapped her finger and a bag appeared. "Here's what you need to do." She said and whispered into Faybelle's ear.

The sun was setting and inside the dragon stables some of the students spent the night.

"A lot of excitement around here here huh girl?" Raven saud as she pet Nevermore.

"Hey Raven." Catlin said and sat beside Raven and Nevermore.

"Hey." Raven said.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I just... It really hope that our parents aren't planning anything and since they're here...things are gonna be a little weird around here." She said and purple smoke came out from the window and fell beside the three and they got really sleepy.

"Maybe I'll just sleep our here with you guys tonight." Catlin said as they fell asleep beside Nevermore and the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart appeared with a grin.

Meanwhile Princess was staring at the picture she drew of her and Roberth and she sighed, she then heard the door open.

"Catlin where have...oh It's you." Princess said as dread filled her voice when she saw Von Rothbart walking in.

"Hello little Princess." He said.

"W-What do you want?" She asked.

"Why to see you." He said as he sat on her dressing table and grabbed the picture from her grasp.

"Hey!... you know what I meant, what do you want for Roberth, even though you plan to get her and your side it will never work." She said.

"Confident, are we?" He said scrunching up the paper and threw it in the bin. "Either way he will become like me whether he likes it or not." He said.

"Why can't you let him be happy, why can't you let him decide what he can or can't do, what do you want for him?" She asked

"I wouldn't expect you to understand as you are not a parent, but like every other, I want what's best for him, and you wanna know what I think?" He asked as he walked closer to her, making her back up in fear.

"I think he doesn't need a whiney, impulsive little traitor like you." He said.

"B-But I haven't done anything to--"

"You let out his father. I think that 's plenty reason don't you, you released the very thing, the very person who has a high chance of turning him into the person he was meant to be." He chuckled.

"No, no I-I didn't you tricked me." She said.

"Why did you allow yourself to get tricked is the question, but just imagine what would he think, how would he feel if he found out you released me, it would crush him and not to mention the entire Fairytale world, just imagine the look on your mother's face when she finds out...so if I were I'd keep my pretty little mouth shut and let me do what I do best to steer Roberth on the right I mean the wrong path." He said and laughed as he left the room.

Once he was gonna, she collapsed on her bed and sobbed. "What do I do?"

The next morning Raven and Catlin were woken up by big slobbery kisses from the baby dragons.

"Good morning." Raven said as Catlin woke up giggling.

"Stop, stop, I'm up, I'm up." She said.

"Wait you're not Nevermore." Raven said, picking up the baby dragon. "Nevermore...where are you?" She said and the baby dragon ran towards Poppy and licked her face.

"Eew, dragon breath." Poppy said.

After that Raven looked all over for Nevermore she even searched the library.

"I bet she has you." Raven said.

"Shhh!" The step librarians shushed and she walked out, behind them Faybelle appeared and flew behind the step librarian. She took out a jar and blew out some dust towards them and it went up their nose and came out their mouth carrying their souls into the jar where two snails were held.

"Cool, and I thought you guys were slimy before." She said.

At the dragon center the Dragon riders were all lined up.

"First will be choosing of the two teams and Co-captains. Following that since your dragons are not fledged, today you will merely walk your young dragons through their paces." Grimm said, disappointing the crowd.

"But no fear the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart will today offer a master class demonstration of Dragon riding." Milton said and the crowd cheered. Milton then flipped a coin and the Evil Queen's eyes glowed.

"Dark wins! You May choose first" He said and the Evil Queen and Rothbart smirked and the two Queens rolled their eyes.

"We choose Apple White and Princess Swan." Rothbart said and the crowd and the two girls gasped and their mothers frowned.

"But no, we-we-we should be on our moms team!" Apple said.

"Let me tell you a little story--"

"No thank you, we will be on your team." Princess said.

"But Princess." Apple said.

"Listen I don't want to do this either, but unless you want her to finish that story, don't put up a fight." She said.

"Yes, alright then, we'll be on your team, it's just a game right, let's mix it up. Your turn mom." Apple said as the two stood beside the two evils.

"We choose Darling Charming and Roberth as Captains of light." Snow said and Snow and Darling high fived while Roberth bowed to Odette.

"Your majesty." He said, surprising her.

"Captains choose your teams." Grimm said.

Later on the captains have chosen their teams as they lined up.

"Well done captains, now that you've chosen your teams It's time to--"

"Mom!" Raven yelled.

"Raven, you changed your mind." Darling said.

"Uh no, mom did you take Nevermore." Raven asked.

"She is fine." Evil Queen said.

"Mom, where is Nevermore?" Raven askee.

"Mummy has taken care of everything." Evil Queen said as she directed their attention to Nevermore and Hyperion who screeched as they tried to get out of those chains the sightmaking people gasp.

"Hyperion, how did you get there?!" Roberth yelled in surprise as he could have sworn he was in the pen with the other baby dragons and then he glared.

"Dad." He growled at his father.

"What, Dragons are meant to be ridden." Rothbart said, making Roberth glare even harder. Fabelle got close to the two and zapped their restraints and they flew off as she hung on for dear life to their ropes.

The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart used their magic and commanded them to land. Once they did they zapped their clothes which transformed into dragon rider wear and they hopped on their dragons.

"This is all a distraction, find us Snow and Odette's magical mirror, we need that booking glass, ya!" The Evil Queen said and the two took to the skies while the two teens looked at their dragons with worry.

"Perhaps the student would benefit from a more in depth demonstration." Rothbart said.

"Care to join us?" Evil Queen asked.

"Oh we couldn't. It's been ages." Snow said and the crowd cheered for them.

"Well if you insist. Got to give the people what they want." Odette said and the two Queens took off their dressed to reveal their armour.

"Wait, how are you going to ride when legend is the only other dragon." Baba uaga said.

"Who ever said that Legend was the only one." Odette smirked and blew a large whistle and the two jumped off the stands and they appeared but this time on their dragons.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Fairytale." Odette said and her dragon roared in greeting.

"Oh this is very exciting, the Evil Queen, Von Rothbart and Snow white and Odette Swan are giving on spelltacular crash course in dragon sport, so stop what draggon your heels and come watch." Blondie said and people who were watching rushed to the school.

Coach, gingerbread blew a whistle and the ball appeared. The four quickly flew towards it and Snow managed to get it as.

"Wow, you see those floating jewels over the stadium, they determine the number of points a goal is worth, once a rider flies through them." Blondie explained.

The Evil Queen flew over Snow White and blocked her path and Rothbart took the ball from her and he grinned while Raven and Roberth frowned aþ the sight.Odette then appeared next to him.

As the crowd watched in excitement Faybelle sat behind a dwarf and noticed Snow White's gym back with the mirror inside.

"I haven't seen a vision like this spellbinding since I last checked my hair." Daring said sitting beside her. "Speaking of which, still perfect." He said as Faybelle snuck her hand inside the bag of mirrors and she swapped them.

"Excuse me Daring, gotta go, the glare from your smile is blinding my view." She said bit then a dragon flew above her, the wind knocking her over and when she got up she gasped when she didn't see the mirror.

"Hey, you dropped this, and nice taste in mirrors by the way." Daring said, handing her a mirror and she hugged it with relief and flew off. "Or was this her mirror, oh well I have plenty." He said as he held up his mirrors but one had aodd purple tint to it.

Odette had gotten the ball, but Evil Queen had taken it and she and Rothbart flew to the ground and jumped off their dragons as the crowd cheered.

"Nevermore!"

"Hyperion!"

The two teens rushed towards their dragons who shrunk down.

"Come on, let's get you outta here." Raven said and Rothbart was about to go when Hyperion whined.

"What's wrong Hyperion?" He asked and Hyperion looked towards the sad looking baby dragons. "You still wanna play? Are you sure?" He asked and he barked happily.

"Alright, but the second I see you're not okay we're going okay?" He said and Hyperion nodded to the terms of the agreement. As Raven left The Evil Queen looked towards Faybelle who gave her a thumbs up.

Snow and Odette Landed and the crowd cheered. "And that's how it's done. What a great demonstration from the old guard and now it's time for the next generation, the teams will now take the field." Blondie said on the jumbo mirror and the doors opened and on the side of Dark it was Apple, Princess,Melody and Ashlynn. On the side of light it was Roberth, Darling, Poppy and Lizzy.

Sparrow rolled his eyes at the sight but then squealed when he saw a baby dragon jump through a gem. Coach Gingerbread blew the whistle and the ball was raised and the game began though Lizzy was having a bit of trouble getting her dragon to cooperate. Apple was racing her dragon as it pushed the ball, Lizzy pulled the leash so hard that it broke making her fall and she groaned but the dragon jumped on her and linked her making her give a small smile, but she was taken and Holly took her place on the field.

Roberth had the ball with Hyperion and Princess was coming after him, but then Hyperion made a turn and so did Everfeather as they ran around their owners tying them up close together, the sudden closeness making them blush and their parents did not take kindly to it.

Meanwhile Raven made it to the dragon stables and pushed a button that released some food for Nevermore.

"I don't get you Raven Queen, if my mom aas as wicked cool as yours I would do anything to be ruling at her side." Faybelle said.

"Oh, gag. That's how we're different, Faybelle, I won't do anything to please her, especially not if it means my friends getting hurt." Raven said not knowing that Faybelle was pouring a growth serum into the food.

Back at the game, the first half is already done as the buzzer rings. "That's it for the first half, dragon riders please take your steeds to the stables for refreshment." Blondie said and the girls and Roberth did just that as the dragons are their food happily, Hyperion was about to as well when he noticed something odd and so he decided not to eat and instead found a barrel of apple and dove in.

Faybelle was sitting on the beams of the stable and she opened her bag and pulled up a selfie of her and the Evil Queen. "It's done." She whispered.

"Did you feed them the growth formula?" The Evil Queen asked as Faybelle looked down to see the babies looking a little woozy and the grew, surprising the people inside.

"Yes." She said.

"Hexcellent." Evil Queen chucked.

"Are you ready for more Dragon Games!" Snow said and the crowd cheered.

"Let's begin round....two?" Odette said confused as the teams came out with their adult dragons and the two Queens looked at their villains with suspicion.

(Ignore the delicious cupcake, this is Princess's dragon: Everfeather)

"What? Don't look at us, we were right here the whole time." Evil Queen said, making Rothbart snicker, earning a jab from the Evil Queen to stop him from laughing.

The buzzer went off to start the second half of the game and the dragons took off.

What an unhexpected development for the first time in a generation, full sized dragons have taken the field.

"Coming to you live from the grandstands, not too hot, not too cold." Blondie said.

"Yay, Dragon Games!" Justine Dance yelled in excitement.

"My wish has come true!" Farrah goodfairy said, both appearing beside Blondie

"And there you have it, this day has turned out to be just right." Blondie said.

"Have fun and play safe, everyone." Odette said.

"And remember this is just a game." Snow said.

"This isn't just a game!" Evil Queen said.

"If you are here you are here to win by any means necessary!" Rothbart said their proclamation confused the girls.

"Victory is all that matters, take your positions." Evil Queens said.

And the fame began with coach gingerbread blowing the whistle and the ball went into the air and Melody caught it, they were approaching the goal and Melody saw Darling above her.

She let go of the ball, surprising Darling making her stop and the ball landed in Apple's hand.

"Great catch, go for the ruby!" Melody said and Apple flew through it.

"That's worth fifty points, if I can get it in the goal. '' Apple said and she threw it, earning dark 50 points and the crowd cheered and The Evil Queen noticed Raven sitting in the stands.

"All the pieces are coming together." She smirked.

Holly had the ball and she threw it towards Roberth who caught it just before Princess could get to it.

"Go Roberth!" Raven said and Apple frowned as she followed after them. Roberth threw the ball to Poppy who went through three sapphires and she threw it towards Darling.

"Remember any means necessary!" Evil Queen said as Apple flew by her and Apple made a beeline towards Darling and knocked her off, the crowd gasping at the sight and Darling landed on her foot before falling over.

"Darling!" Princess yelled as she landed towards her and rushed by her side and she looked up at Apple who flew to the Queen.

"Apple...how could you?" She mumbled.

"I hope you know what you're doing, my friends are getting hurt." Apple said

"A necessary Evil, remember we must get Raven to take the field for the plan to work." Evil Queen said.

"You mean,I get my happily ever after you promised." Apple said.

"What?" She said and Rothbart nudge. "Oh yes, yes certainly." She said. Snow and Odette looked on worriedly as a nurse looked at Darling.

"I'm good coach, put me back in." Darling said as she winced when the nurse touched her leg, but Princess shook her head saying it was not good.

"I'm sorry but no, it's over." Odette said.

"We must forfeit." Snow said as she and Odette left the dragon stand.

Well, that's that, good surrounders.

And evil wins.

The two evils walk of their dragon stand as well.

"She always wins, somebody has got to be able stop her!" Raven said.

"Oh I Know this one, you." Maddie said pointing at her.

"Since we do not have enough players to take the field, we surrender." Snow said and the crowd gasped.

"Not so fast, light will have to play with a new rider." Raven said appearing with dragon wear as she flew on Nevermore and the crowd cheered.

"All according to plan. Just as you predicted." Rothbart said. Meanwhile.

"Oh, these oh,oh jems look so real, they could use a polish though, rapture a delicious meal." Daring said after he wiped the mirror.

*delicious mean captured*

Daring looked on in shock as his food disappeared. "Oh come on, who took my cotton candy?!" He asked looking around.

The Headmaster's and Baba yaga looked on with excitement as Faybelle snuck behind them.

"Hey esteemed faculty, say cheese." She said as she blew the dust towards them. As the crowd began to cheer the two co-captains faced off against each other.

"Apple, Princess It's just us." Raven said.

"It's our destiny." Apple said and Princess and Roberth looked at each other feeling uncomfortable with their situation.

"Us against you guys. Doesn't this feel right." Apple said.

"Apple stop." Princess said as Raven frowned but Apple refused to listen. The whistle blew and and the four took off after the ball and Roberth caught it.

"Right, uh our parents are free and Darling is hurt Apple." Raven said.

"I know, it wasn't supposed to happen. For real." Apple said Roberth flew off and Princess followed.

"Don't you guys want vengeance, doesn't your heart desire to desire victory over us. Aren't you angry!" Apple said as Princess flew over Roberth and jumped off and she landed in front of him and grabbed the ball making the crowd gasp, but her dragon caught her sending her towards their goal

"Am I angry?" Raven said and brought Nevermore, in front of Princess and she took the ball."Yeah I'm angry Apple!" She said.

"Good! Follow your destiny." Apple said.

"Seriously Apple just stop!" Roberth said.

"I'm angry that you don't listen, I'm angry that you say you're my friend, but are so selfish! It's all about what you want, what kind of friend refuses to listen.

"I just want our happily ever after." Apple said and Raven stopped flying and threw the ball at Apple.

"Have it. I'm not playing any ganes anymore." Raven said flying off.

"At least our moms will be proud of us!" Apple said as she flew of and Princess sent a look toward Roberth and they looked at each other his eyes asking not to go with Apple, but Princess looked down ashamed and turned away as she flew with Apple.

"...Princess?" Roberth said, confused and hurt.

"Raven, where are you going?" Poppy asked as Raven flew off. Apple and Princess flew off towards the goal as Poppy and Holly flew right towards them.

Poppy flew towards Apple and she threw the ball to Princess as she dodged Poppy's attack. She flew through a sapphire eaning the crowds cheers, she was about to go for the ruby when Holly showed up and she pulled the reigns and Everfeather flew sideways avoiding the attack and flew through the ruby and she threw the ball through the goal earing dark 110 points and the crowd cheered.

Apple was sad as she wiped her face of the tears brimming in her eyes and Princess flew towards her and could only give her a look that says she understands, but then Apple flew towards the Evil Queen.

"Apple stop!" She said as she blocked Apple you can't keep doing this, we can't keep doing this." Princess said making Apple hesitant, but she shook her head and flew towards the Queen.

"I have to, It's for my destiny." Apple said as she flew by her. "It won't work, Raven won't turn Evil." She said as she got to the Queen.

"She doesn't have to, it is enough that others think she has, now head back in I've got this." Evil Queen said as she watched Raven fly towards the school.

"Smouldering piler to a dragon flyer, I summon forth uncontrollable fire!" She chanted and purple whisps of smoke appeared from Nevermore's nose and mouth.

"Whoa!" Raven yelped and Nevermore blasted the school setting the school on fire.

"Look It's Raven burning down the school!" Faybelle said and the crowd gasped, Nevermore also burned the towers at the dragon stadium.

"Raven What's going on?!" Roberth asked as he flew by her

"It's Nevermore something's wrong, oh no watch out!" She yelled Nevermore blasted the stands and people ran away in fear.

"Apple, is this really what you want?!" Princess yelled making Apple look around towards the destruction.

"By the why when are you gonna start your plans?" Evil Queen asked Rothbart.

"You know I don't do things as quickly as you dear love, I like to time my plans, but to answer your question...right about now." He said and chuckled as his eyes glowed when he saw Dutchess and he disappeared.

Nevermore now calmed down but she was exhausted. "Oh you poor thing." Raven said as she pat poor Nevermore.

"Come on you guys, we need to get you guys outta here, let's go!" Roberth said and they flew off as people were still running away in terror of the fire.

"You! Up to your wicked games again!" Snow said as the two Queens glared at the Evil Queen.

"Me?! She's on your team!" The Evil Queen said.

"This ends now!" Odette said and Evil queen smirked. "Capture the Evil Queen!" She yelled pointing the mirror at her, but the two were confused when nothing happened.

"Looking for this." Evil Queen said holding up a mirror and she broke it and dropped and walked over it.

"Hey, I have one of those mirrors too, if it's good enough for the Queen, then it's certainly good enough to capture Daring Charming's--" he said but the mirror sucked him in.

*Daring Charming captured*

Daring found himself in the mirror realm.

"Cool, a world of mirrors...heyz wh-why can't I see myself. I'm on the flip side of the mirrors.m. No!" He yelled as he dropped to his knees. "Oh my cottom candy." He said.

"The games at last are over. Take them." Evil Queen said and the Headmasters came with their eyes purple as they stalked towards the two Queens whom the dwarves tried to protect.

The Evil Queen looked onto the panic filled field and Raven and Roberth looked on with horror.

"They did it, they took control of the entire school." Raven said.

"This doesn't spell good at all, not one bit. What's next?" He said.

Meanwhile Dutchess was running through the gate about to escape the chaos when Roberth appeared from behind making her freeze.

"Dutchess dear, it's nice to finally meet you." He said walking towards her, making her step back.

"W-What do you want?" She asked.

"It's not about what I want, it's about what you want. My dear Duchess we have so much to talk about." He said with a wide grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.1K 22
In the enchanted forest Regina the queen to be is broken and manipulated. she will never find freedom or love until she meets a stranger in the fores...
72.3K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
14.8K 552 18
SwanQueen fanfic (The curse does not happen in this story.)Regina is the Queen of the Enchanted Forest. Emma is engaged to Prince Killian of the Sout...
909 176 43
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...