Twin Drama Filming [REWRITE]

Von amz_19

[REWRITE] Y started get tons of letter and pictures that he need to save them, he need to save the twin but t... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 14

9 1 0
Von amz_19

📌WARNING : CURSING

_

_

Greatness cannot exist without courage.

Criminals attempting to escape justice The role of the courts is to dispense justice fairly to everyone. Police surely play the main role too. Is it hard to just strive to achieve justice for all people? Why do some of them really need to accept the bribe?

"Shit, wtf? sshi-bal aishh"

"How come they just let that gae-sae-ggi go just like that?'

It's the first time in years they have been living together, and neither of them have seen this state of him. He cursed in front of them.

Why is it so hard to just make that gae-sae-ggi go to jail?

Y is really furious.

inside, he was smoking in anger

However, what separates good from greatness is the courage to do what is right each and every day.

"Even if some of you so desperately want the money, please do think about others' justice, their justice. If you only think you are the only one who broke, don't even have money...please think again, be grateful if you do not have any debt". Y talk without thinking about who he's talking to. Joochan know what he means

"But we already have a stable job?", Y glared at Jibeom who automatically hid behind Jaehyun.

His name, his group name and even Seungmin name has been trending everywhere. Someone who can call it a patient just shares his/her side of the story on how he/she witnessed the scene.

Woollim has released a statement about their situation and Y which they state about Y recovery too as well.

He has been praised due to his bravery, Seungmin has been praised for how quick he is to go ask for help.

But, there are some people too who comment about the drama which most of them feel has been cursed.

"What are you gonna do now Sung-yoon hyung?", Joochan whispered and closed Y bedroom door.

"I need to find the one who sent those to me" since he has been given a break from all of his schedule. He need to find that person. Why did he/she send it to him and how is he gonna stop everything?

He knows what he must do. He doesn't want to fail to act or he will always remain stuck in his old routines or even worse, he will go back to doing nothing.

That's why most people lack the will to do it. In reality, some of us lack the courage or can't even do both.

Time has passed at 9 pm and he is just planning to rest and sleep earlier.

.-.

Jino, Jihyuk, Choi Ryung, Lee Hyeok and Kang Woo know what has happened.

Jino can only let out his breath.

He doesn't want to feel it again, it's hurt.

He once had traumatic mutism, and when he comes back to Malaysia, his mental state is not okay. At that time he was just a teenager who was growing to learn about life. He wants to be like another teenager, who has a fun time going out with their friends, can study together, can even do anything. But luck has not come to his side yet.

He started to look at the wall in front of him, doing nothing. Jihyuk usually comes and ask him to eat but he will just say that he's okay and continues spacing out again forgetting that he does not eat anything.

He just want some peace, he just want to sleep, even sleep hates him. He keep having nightmares which cause him to scream, scream, scream and continue to scream until he lost his voice.

Jino, who is someone facing a traumatic event himself is unable to process the event and becomes mute in all settings.

Due to negative reinforcement of his mutism, misunderstandings from those around him and heightened stress within his environment, he may develop mutism in all settings.

He was thankful enough to have Jihyuk by his side. He really felt thankful to him, from his lowest state until now he's there for him. Even now he has already got his voice back, Jihyuk sometimes always ask about his condition.

It's good that you have a good family, all of them sometimes will ask about his condition.

But it's a burden somehow.

But you know when you have a feeling you want to let out your problem but you don't want to tell others rather than someone who is the same age as you because you feel that they will not understand you?

That's what Jino feels, he wants to tell someone who is older than him but he doesn't want that person to, "that's nothing, I even have it worse than yours". He wants to tell someone who is younger than him too but he doesn't want things to happen that might worsen his condition even more.

He knows he shouldn't feel like this to them but he can't help himself to keep thinking that all those things can happen if they tell them.

He has nothing to be thankful for other than having Jihyuk as his twin

1 month left before the drama interview conference started, and he need to get everything done in this one month

He had just taken a shower and was wearing all dark clothes. He started to put everything inside the bag, all of the things that he should.

He put the cap on and started to walk outside of the house. He started walking away from there with his mask on.

He doesn't know where to start so he walk around all the places that he has been.

Starting from the nearest convenience store. He walk inside and just simply look around before he walk away. He doesn't know why but he want his company building to be the last place that he want to go.

Luckily it's night time so there are not a lot of people that see and greet him or he can't continue what he's doing.

So he started to walk to the Han river, all the broadcast stations that he went to, some of the other companies which he just walked around the buildings with, he even checked all the people that were still walking around.

Not before he can get walking around at the JYP building, he saw Jinyoung and YoungK with someone beside him with his black cap on. They just walk outside of one of the restaurants in front of the JYP building. Jinyoung and YoungK currently bid goodbye to Youngbin and Jaeyoon with their manager beside them.

Are they guests for the radio?, He thought to himself. Well, he's not that bad enough to not know other artists' schedules. Still, he is a fan of them too. Since he's too busy doing other things, he can't catch up that much.

But there is something that caught his eye, the green light stick.

The shape make him think of the shoebill bird that he received.

Why does he suddenly hold that?

Out of sudden?

They go inside the building. Y then go to one of the places to sit down as he will wait for them.

His butt starting to hurt.

He then saw the black cap man with his mask on going out of the building, he was holding a chocolate envelope.

Y then follow him until they reach the Woollim building.

But he is taking a different direction. Which is on one of the sides of the building which only leads to the staircase straight to a room that has another door that can lead to a different room of dance practice.

A room that has nothing in it, only white paintings surrounding them. Only staff, artists and CEO know about the room.

A room where they are only allowed to sit there and it's strictly prohibited to bring any food inside it or make out in that room.

Most are the artists who come inside the room, to take a break and do nothing. They will just come when they are having a hard time, even if the room has nothing around.

Y look at his left and right to make sure no one is there before he continues to the Golden Child practice room.

No one there

He then heard the locker sound from the outside.

He open the practice room door slowly to see his locker is opened up. A man put the envelope in his locker. He then saw him taking out bobby pins to lock back the locker.

He quickly opens the door and runs to catch him, he is in an urge to meet him, he wants all these things to happen and end quickly.

Luckily during his trainee days, he and his members have a running session so that they can dance and sing together smoothly when they debut.

His time going to the gym is totally not wasted at all. The veins stand out on his neck and hand as he quickly headlock and drags him inside the dance practice room.

He let him go as he locked the door before looking at him.

"Tell me now, who are you"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 122 18
[ONGOING] 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 ( 𝟮𝗠𝗜𝗡 ) ❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...
28K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
15.7K 1.3K 10
The Kim family had all one could ask for, from looks to wealth they had it all. Yet their youngest suffered in despair and agony , isn't being forced...
1.4K 165 23
Judwaa 2 inspired AU Desi fic Korean style This is in Hindi, so read it only if you understand Hindi and don't find it cringe. Will be coming up with...