The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

By BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting

5.6K 118 28
By BakuDeku_Writer

(Welcome to chapter 11 ^^. I just looked at the length of my book and it says that it's over 2 and a half hours lol. That means that if I can think of enough details this book is going to be pretty long. When I came up with the thought in my head I never thought that it would already be this long lol. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

Katsuki woke up to a ray of sun shining on his face. He tried turning his head but he was in the prime spot to be hit by the ray. He sighed getting up from bed quietly as he usually did. He walked down the stairs and got out some ingredients to make a simple breakfast of eggs and toast as usual. He got out his pan placing it on one of the front burners. He turned on the heat and then started cracking the eggs and putting them in the pan. Right afterward he popped the bread slices in the toaster pushing the lever down and leaving it for later. This time instead of making sunny side up eggs as he usually did he scrambled it just to change it up. The eggs didn't take much time to cook so they were done a few moments before the toast popped up. After turning the stove off and putting the eggs to the side Katsuki grabbed the toast and buttered it.

As Katsuki plated the eggs and toast Izuku wandered over to the kitchen leaning on Katsuki. "Mm~ smells good Kacchan," he said in a sleepy voice making it obvious that he just woke up. Katsuki put the two plates on the table and looked at Izuku. Izuku had slight dark circles under his eyes and he looked more drained than usual. 'Must have been because he spent so much time working last night,' Katsuki thought as he started eating his eggs. Katsuki and Izuku sat there in silence as they ate their breakfast. That was until Izuku broke the silence. "Are you excited about your field trip for the rescue operation thingy?" Izuku asked excited to learn what happened afterward. 

"Yup," Katsuki said trying his best to make it sound believable. Katsuki had never been a rescue type of person, his only drive for being a hero had been to defeat the villains and to become the best so rescue wasn't what he wanted to do. Izuku smiled, "Well you HAVE to tell me what happened ok?" he said eagerly. Katsuki chuckled, "Okay," he said ruffling the smaller male's fluffy green hair making sure to do so right behind Izuku's ears. Izuku leaned into the touch, he loved it when Katsuki would rub his head especially right behind his ears. Katsuki smiled at the boy's reaction before getting up and going back to his room to get ready for the day. 

Izuku hurried in a few minutes after not wanting to be later than usual. Once the two were dressed Izuku quickly put some of the electronics in his backpack before putting it on and walked out the door with Katsuki. Once they reached Izuku's school Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the waist and gave him a quick kiss before hugging him and then he let him go. Izuku waved as he speed-walked to class so he could have maximum time to work on his project. Once he reached his classroom he greeted Ms.Tanaka before walking into their engineering room. Izuku smiled seeing it empty. This was his favorite part of his day, in the early morning non of his classmates were here making up work so he had the whole room to himself.

Izuku put his earbuds in turning his music on a little too loud to drown out any distractions as he sat down at his table. He got out some of the electronics and grabbed some from a nearby bin trying to figure out how he would do what he wanted to do. Although he frequently asked for help he wanted to figure this part out for his own. Throughout the time before class Izuku tried out two theories of his. None of them worked so he wrote down what didn't work so he didn't make the same mistake again. Although making the electronics smaller sounds simple enough that would mean that the electronics part would need to be made microscopically which would be much harder than just shrinking the mechanism. When he heard the warning bell saying that school would start in a few minutes Izuku packed up his things and took his seat for the school day.

The work part of the school was no different than any other, he took notes but none of the subjects interested him, other than science that is. When lunch came along Izuku had been assigned to getting the food cart from the kitchen again, this time with another person. Luckily it wasn't one of the meaner people so they just walked in silence as they went to the kitchen. As they walked into the kitchen something caught Izuku's attention. It was two girls gossiping from what he could understand. "Hey did you see the news during class?" one of the girls asked. "Yeah, what else was I supposed to do in that stupid class," the other scoffed. "Did you see that one of the hero course classes got attacked by villains when they were out of school parameters?" "Yeah, they looked about our age too," Izuku's ears turned in the group of girls' direction worried if it had been Katsuki's class. "Oh.My.God! All of the boys look so cute" one squeeled as they continued their gossiping session. 

As they grabbed the class food cart Izuku was lost in thought as they walked back. 'I'll look at the news that they were talking about after school,' Izuku thought as they entered the classroom. This time it was a simple lunch consisting of one fish, some rice, and lettuce. The meal wasn't the most filling but Izuku wasn't that hungry so it was fine. Once the class went into the engineering room for the final half of the day Izuku was lost in thought only getting one theory busted. Once the day was over Izuku packed up his things but stayed in the room. He scrolled through his phone and sure enough, he found the news that those girls had been talking about. There was a video connected to the headline 'UA class 1-A attacked'. Izuku read the title and started to get worried, from what he remembered that was indeed Katsuki's class. 

He played the video and looked around hoping he didn't find the blonde in it. Even though that's what he hoped he looked in horror as a small blonde was visible, explosions coming from it. He continued the video watching as heroes started to attack the army of low villains. The video seemed to get worse the more he watched. Izuku turned off his phone not wanting to watch anymore. 'I hope Kacchan is okay,' he thought as he started to walk toward the entrance of the school. He practically sprinted down those halls wanting to know if Katsuki was okay. He looked through the window seeing Katsuki looking unscathed waiting for Izuku to arrive. Izuku sighed calming his nerves before skipping over to Katsuki's waiting spot as if nothing had happened.

Katsuki's morning was like any other training with Kirishima before heading to class. Instead of being bored by his classes, Aizawa walked in explaining what they were doing at this location. Aizawa explained that he, All Might, and a mystery hero would be the adult supervision. After the briefing the class was headed outside, putting their hero costumes on before hopping onto a bus. The ride was only a few minutes long and pretty loud with everyone talking with their friends. Katsuki just sat there grumpily looking out the window already wanting the day to be over. Once they got there Katsuki walked out of the bus as a part of the front of the group. 

Aizawa walked over to someone who looked like an astronaut you would see in cartoons. "Alright, so this is the mystery hero that I was talking about. Meet rescue hero Thirteen," Aizawa said as the class looked in awe. "Now that introductions are over welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Abbreviated as the USJ this is where you'll be working on your search and rescue, Thirteen said showing off the large dome building. 'Just like universal studios Japan,' the class thought as they started to walk through the doors of the building. "You'll be split into groups, each one corresponding with a different disaster." As Thirteen explained what was going on the class looked around to see many gray domes, a boat in a body of water, a city area, a landslide area, and some mountains.

Before any dividing of the group, a purple portal started forming in the plaza of the building. A large group of ruffians walked through the portal followed by a group of people that stayed behind. 'Those must be the leaders, staying back what a bunch of fucking cowards' Katsuki thought as he analyzed the situation. While he was in his deep thought assessing Thirteen was freaking out. "Even if they entered like this, the alarms should have gone off! Someone must be jamming the signal." "Kaminari, use your quirk to see if you can get in touch with the other teachers at UA," Aizawa said. Kaminari frantically tried to get his radio device to communicate with the UA staff which would have been easy, not possible. "I can't get to them," Kaminari said causing Aizawa and Thirteen to look at each other worry evident on their faces. "If so, then we have to get someone out to inform the other teachers, especially All Might who stayed behind for personal reasons." As everyone looked around in confusion the purple cloud came up closer to them.

Everyone started trying to defeat this villain who seemed to be untouchable until Katsuki noticed something. As he passes by the dark cloud once more he saw a metal piece. He smirked and aimed for that causing the villain to fall over. Seeing this Katsuki's smirk grew as he planted his hand on the metal making his hand smoke. "Y'know that I could blow your head right off," he said with a menacing face as he made more smoke coming off his hand. There was silence for a few minutes until the metal disappeared from under his hands, the cloud still being there made it evident that whatever the villain was hadn't teleported far. The dark cloud started to get bigger and bigger starting to form around the class. Seeing this Aizawa looked to Iida, "Get out of here as fast as you can and tell the other teachers at UA what's going on," he ordered as he put his focus back on trying to save his students.

Iida nodded and started running toward the entrance of the building. The villain saw this and teleported over there trying to stop Iida from leaving the dome but to no avail. Iida darted past the cloud of smoke and reached the door. Although the door was closed shut he finally got it to open making it possible for him to run toward the school. Soon enough Iida was no longer visible and they were just hoping that he got back soon. The darkness started swarming around the class once more taking them to different locations in the USJ.

Katsuki looked around seeing that he was with Kirishima. 'Of fucking course,' he thought to himself as he looked around taking in his new surroundings. He was in the ruin section, the part focused on ruined cities and buildings. As Katsuki looked around he also saw that people were surrounding them. He started to launch explosions at them maneuvering to avoid attacks as he not only used his quirk but punched and kicked them as well. Kirishima looked in awe seeing his friend be so cool. "Wow, that was incredible," he said putting his guard down seeing all of the villains knocked out as he tried to start some kind of conversation. "Should have gotten actual opponents instead of these low-level lackeys," he sneered as he looked around at all of them.

Suddenly Katsuki turned around blowing up what seemed to be invisible. Katsuki looked over to Kirishima, "Don't ever let your guard down, you never know when something's going to attack you," he instructed as he started looking around again for more threats. There didn't seem to be any so he and Kirishima started trying to find their way out. It took a while but they finally made it into the center of the building. Katsuki looked even more worried than before, the pro heroes weren't here yet and the two teachers looked very beat up. Although Aizawa was still fighting he was bleed pretty hard and eventually become passed out on the floor just like Thirteen. The villains seemed to have brought out a new monster. This one was muscular, tall, had its brain exposed, and was beating up his teacher.

As if it couldn't get any worse, it didn't. As the villain with blue hair started walking up to Aizawa the door busted open and all of the other UA teachers entered the building. Katsuki didn't see anything but the villain with blue hair started falling to the ground. 'Must have been snipe' Katsuki thought as he saw snipe in the background with his gun out. His attention was then focussed on All Might who for once wasn't smiling meaning something was really bad. He started to worry, if All Might's not smiling then that means that this villain is pretty powerful.

The heroes advanced to the middle of the building getting Thirteen (Just realized I skipped over Thirteen's heroic scene, oops. I'll write it when I go to fix the story after I'm finished with it) and Aizawa out of there. All Might stayed standing in the middle of the dome while the other teachers started retreating knowing that their job was done. The purple monster bolted toward All Might. He parried by punching the punch but both arms came to a stop, which meant that the creature was just as strong as All Might. "I see you like my little toy," the man with blue hair and hands all around his body said. "That's a Nomu, what an incredible creature isn't it? It has multiple quirks including shock absorption," he said in an overly proud voice. 

All Might smirked, "If it's got shock absorption then I'll just have to hit it enough times," he said as he started furiously punching the Nomu. He looked satisfied when the Nomu's arm fell off, 'one limb off, more to go,' All Might thought as he continued to attack the monster. "Ah, ah. You forgot that this thing has multiple quirks," the villain said with a malicious grin. All of a sudden the Nomu's one amputated arm started to regrow and became completely healthy. All Might stood there shocked for a moment before initiating in combat once more. As the battle continued it seemed as if All Might would lose. All Might was fighting with fewer slower attacks and seemed to be losing.

He fell right into the villain gang's plan. Getting grabbed by the Nomu he was forced halfway into a portal. "Now's the time you DIE," the hand-man said. As All Might struggled to get out of the grasp of the Nomu, Todoroki ran up and froze the Nomu's arm. At the same moment, there was the sound of explosions getting louder. Katsuki came up as well and blasted the Nomu. "Fucking die!" he screamed setting off his best explosion as he smirked. The attack may have only distracted the monster for a short few seconds, it gave All Might a chance to escape from the Nomu's grasp. 

All Might immediately started punching it once more. The fight went down pretty simply after that, All Might kept punching the Nomu until he flung it out of the building knocking it out in the middle of the forest. The blue-haired villain started scratching his neck. "I will get you All Might. I will kill you! I'm Tomura Shigaraki don't you forget it! Kurogiri NOW!" Shigaraki yelled as a portal appeared behind him as he and the still conscious elite gang entered the portal. "Sorry kids but it seems like you didn't get the field trip you wanted" All Might said as the UA kids started to regroup once more. 

Right after this occurrence, they were sent back onto the bus so that they could get checked for injuries and such. Once they got back it was already almost time for dismissal. As most classes left their classrooms all of class 1-A had to wait for a check-up from recovery girl. Once it was Katsuki's turn he was accessed, with no injuries whatsoever. He was able to leave right after that so he speed-walked as fast as he could out the building. Once outside he did as he usually did use his explosions to get there faster. As he ran up to the school he saw Izuku frantically looking for him worry clear in his actions.

Katsuki chuckled seeing his boyfriend's cute reaction before realizing that Izuku probably saw the news. 'Shit,' he thought as he continued getting closer to Izuku. Once Izuku saw Katsuki he calmed down and ran to him hugging him tight. Izuku looked at him "So, how was your field trip?" he asked trying his best to be oblivious. 'Oh thank god he hasn't seen the news then,' he thought before answering. "Eh, it was okay. Not the best but it could have been worse," that wasn't totally a lie so he thought he could get away with it. "I know what happened to some extent you know. You don't need to hide it from me," Izuku said his eyes saddening at the thought that Katsuki didn't trust him.

"Oh, I just didn't want to worry you about it," he said trying to make Izuku cheer up. "I couldn't really watch, I heard about it when I was getting lunch for my class. Some girls were talking about it and I got worried since I saw you in the news video I couldn't even finish it, I'm glad you're safe though." Katsuki smiled wrapping his arm around Izuku's waist and started leading them home. "You wanna know what happened?" Izuku nodded unsurely hoping it didn't become too bad. "How far into the video did you watch?" he asked not wanting to repeat details. "Up until that purple monster appeared."

Katsuki explained what happened to Izuku glad that he didn't have to share most of the bad parts. Once the story was finished Izuku smiled, "I'm glad things got better, from what I was watching it just got worse. Also with that explosion on the 'Nomu thing' that's really cool, you're so brave for doing something like that." Izuku continued to praise Katsuki for all of the cool things that happened and Katsuki was loving it. He had always loved it when Izuku praised him and it always made him feel great inside.

They entered Katsuki's house and Izuku ran up the stair to work on his project a little before dinner. Although he didn't share things like what Shigaraki commented he shared enough details for Izuku, he didn't want to worry him too much. Mitsuki came into Katsuki's room to see Izuku working with his electronics while Katsuki sat in his bed and watched. "I was so worried about you. You had your father and I worried sick. Next time check in with us before hiding away in here to make us worry!" she scolded hitting Katsuki in the head. "What the hell hag" Katsuki yelled back causing Izuku to giggle at the usual behavior. The two sighed not wanting to argue in front of Izuku. Mitsuki walked out of the room as she said, "Dinner will be in 10, be ready by then." The day wasn't very eventful after the 'field trip' so he got to relax for the rest of the day oblivious to what was happening in another part of the city.

"Who was that kid with the explosion quirk?" Shigaraki asked curiously. "That's Katsuki Bakugou, he placed first in the entrance exams." Kurogiri said in his monotone voice. Shigaraki smirked, "He sounds powerful and, by the way, he acts we could get him on our side. Katsuki Bakugou, watch out we're coming for you," he said laughing maniacally. "And if you refuse, we'll find other ways to make you join us."

(Oh goodness, I finished this way faster than I thought. Sorry for the shorter chapter but I really wanted to end with that paragraph and couldn't think of anything else to add other than the Thirteen part which I'll add later cause laziness. Quick warning, there's going to be time skips next chapter so just be aware of that. Upcoming is also a scene that I've rehearsed in my head so many times because it's one of my favorite parts of the story, that's in two chapters I believe. Stay tuned for some time probably next week to see what happens.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.2K 12
Shizuo x Reader fanfiction. I have no idea how long this will be so, enjoy!
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
100K 2.5K 25
~4 years old~ "Hey Kachaan! My mommy says that when two people love each other a lot they will get married and kiss!" Deku almost squeals. "Ohhhh! L...
30.5K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...