Rimuru Journey

By Rimuru6360

" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a who... More

Chapter - 1{Veldora}
Chapter - 2{Goblin Village}
Chapter - 3{Dire Wolf's and Blanc?}
Chapter - 4{Naming Festival}
Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}
Chapter - 6{Destined One}
Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}
Chapter - 8{Vesta}
Chapter - 9{Visiting the Otaku}
Chapter - 10{Shizue Part -1}
Chapter - 12{Nightmare}
Chapter -13{The ancient Hero}
Chapter - 14{Ogres}
Chapter - 15{Kijins and Primordial Demons}
Chapter - 16{Rimuru Sensei}
Chapter - 17{Conference Part -1}
Chapter - 18{Conference Part -2}
Chapter -19{Lizardman}
Chapter - 20{Superstar Gelmud}
Chapter - 21{Orc Disaster}
Chapter - 22{The Cool Lady}
Chapter - 23{Chaos in Demon World}
Chapter - 24{Frightened Demon}
Chapter - 25{King Gazel}
Chapter - 26{Training}
Chapter - 27{Phobio}
Chapter - 28{300 Years?}
Chapter - 29{Sorry}
Chapter - 30{Are you trying to seduce me..?}
Chapter - 31{Chief}
Chapter - 32{Departure}
Chapter - 33{Rimuru's First Love}
Chapter - 34{Freedom Academy}
Chapter - 35{Plan to Seduce Shizue}
Chapter - 36{Plan In Action}
Chapter - 37{Drinks}
Chapter - 38{Are You Happy... My Queen}
Chapter - 39{The Devil Is Back}
Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}
Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Chapter - 11{Shizue part -2}

6.5K 228 67
By Rimuru6360

Rimuru teleported all of them into the village. Shizue and other was very shocked after seeing a well-developed village in the middle of the forest, it is not like they have never seen a village in the forest but the village is not as advanced as this village.

"Welcome to my village,"

Rimuru said to all of them with a smile. Sensing the presence of unknown peoples Rigurd and Kaijin who was closest to the Rimuru at the time came running as fast as they can.

"Rimuru-Sama"

Rigurd and kaijin greeted Rimuru while bowing their head.

"Oh. Rigurd, what happened?" Rimuru asked him.

"We just sense some unknown people's aura so we came here as fast as possible" Rigurd said to Rimuru.

"You are the leader here!!"

Kaval and others asked shocked. Shizue didn't look shocked she already guessed it after seeing how easily Rimuru killed the spider monster.

"Yes," Rimuru said with a smile.

"How a little girl can be the leader," Kaval asked shocked.

"I'm older than you," Rimuru said simply.

"What!!" They all shouted shocked.

"Hey, don't shout" Rimuru scolds them.

"Puff-"

Seeing this a small laugh escapes from Shizue's mouth. They all looked toward shizue. Shizue looked at Rimuru and her eyes widen in shock, but others didn't know because of the mask.

When Shizue first saw Rimuru she didn't notice, because of the shock but now she looked again at Rimuru's face she just looked like the younger version of her but a thousand times cuter and beautiful.

"Hmm. Let me introduce myself my name is Rimuru Tempest"

Rimuru said while standing in front of them and puffing out her chest.

"Kyaa~ I didn't notice earlier because I was behind you but you are soo~ cute," Eren said while hugging Rimuru.

"She is right"

Kaval and Gido also nodded in agreement.

"Oh. My name is Eren" Eren said with a smile.

"Name is Kaval"

"Gido"

"My name is Shizue Izawa"

Shizue also introduces herself and removes her masked and again all the people around them are shocked after seeing her face.

"Ehhh. Why do you look like Shizue?" Eren asked Rimuru.

"Huh! Hey, I told you earlier I'm older than her. It means she looked like me not I looked like her"

Rimuru said replied Eren slightly annoyed. They really treated her like a child, didn't they?

"Sorry,"

Eren said with a nervous smile she also saw just how terrifying the little girl in front of her is. So she didn't want to make her annoyed.

"Well, that doesn't matter Testa,"

Rimuru said and she appears in front of her and gets on her knees.

"Yes. My lady''

Testa said while bowing her head.

"Ehhhh?"

Shizue and Eren who recognized Testa's real identity let out a shocked voices and take a battle position.

"Eh? Eren, Shizu What happens. Why are you taking battle stents all of a sudden?" Kaval asked confused.

"Wh-ite P-Pri-mordial" Eren said while shuttering.

"What!! White Primordial. Where? Tell me where?" Kaval asked scared.

White Primordial, only the name sent a chill down many spines. Especially when they think about the infamous lakeshore dyed scarlet incident. That was the story that they heard from their parents.

How a once beautiful and happy country turns into a bloodbath. How the beautiful lake turns bloody red.

Eren pointed her shaking finger towards Testa. Gido and Kaval's eyes were wide open as their body started to tremble.

"Eh? Blanc? Ohh. Testa didn't you say to me something like that"

Rimuru asked her playing dumb.

"Blanc was my former name. My master bestowed the name Testarossa upon me. Please call me by my name"

Testarossa said while bowing politely.

"Master!!"

They asked shocked and looked toward Rimuru.

It was 60 years ago when Shizue first fight with a calamity named Noir, the black primordial demon. That was not even a proper fight he was just toying with her all the time.

He didn't consider Shizue his opponent at all. At that time if it was not for her mask she might have died that day. But today she was seeing the ‘White primordial’ not only that but she has a physical body and a name on top of that.

Shizue is not a fool. She can feel the power that she possessed and the power she was exuding was even more terrifying than that of Noir. And to think that even this proud demon has to bow her head in front of Rimuru, how terrifying Rimuru is.

A primordial demon is considered enough powerful to kill even a True Demon Lord, even Demon Lord didn't dare to name primordial demons even if they were willing to serve them.

"Hey, why are all of you looking at me like that" Rimuru asked all of them.

"You named her..?" Shizue finally asked her.

"Of course. She also evolves from Arch Demon to Demon peer. I'm very good at naming"

Rimuru said proudly boasting about herself.

"Who are you?" Eren asked timidly.

"Rimuru Tempest. I'm a Dragonoid" Rimuru said with a smile.

"Agggh! Forget it" Eren said frustrated.

"Don't mind her she is a big help to me"

Rimuru said cheekily. Seeing Rimuru's behavior Shizue sheathed her aware, there is no need to show any hostility. If Rimuru wanted to kill them she have killed them a long time ago. The power gap between them is huge and Shizue also knows that.

"You believe in monster words,"

Rimuru asked Shizue surprised when she saw, her sheathing her sword.

"Yes,"

Shizue gave her a straight and simple answer. After hearing her answer Rimuru started to giggle.

"Fufufu, hehehe. You are the second human who believes in a monster word," Rimuru said with a bitter smile.

"Thank you for believing in monsters" Rimuru added.

"Well, let's talk while eating," Rimuru said and gave a signal to Rigurd for preparations.

----------------------

"So you all came here because of this Village," I asked all of them.

"Yes," they said while eating.

"Hey!! Give me that piece of meat"

Eren said while snatching a piece of meat from Kaval.

"What!!" Kaval shouted.

"Hey, there is more food so don't worry," I said to them.

"Thank you for the food Rimuru-San,"

Shizue said to me with a soft smile. She finished her food fast.

"Don't sweat it?" I said to her.

"Here,"

I said to her as I gave her packed chocolate. I bought this chocolate from our world when I visit that world last time, she looked surprised when she saw the chocolate.

"This is our little secret," I said to her while winking "Well. Eren, Kaval, and Gido can you do me a favor" I asked them.

"Yes," they said at the same time.

"I don't know what you all think about Testa, not why all of you are afraid of her but I can guarantee you as her master. She will never harm innocent people. Be it elf, human, goblin, or any other race" I said to them and they all nodded.

"So, when you go back, please don't tell anyone about her, or about my power just tell them there is a special A-rank monster building a town," I said to her and she nodded.

"And don't forget to mention that we are harmless" I added.

"Ok. We can do this much" Eren said to me.

"Thank you," I said to her with a smile.

After eating the food Shizue left the house and left for the cliff. The view from this cliff is very beautiful, you can see the whole village from here and the sunset. This is one of my favorite places, Shizue was sitting in the grass while watching the village.

"Beautiful isn't it," I asked her from behind.

"Yes, truly magnificent," She said while turning towards me.

"Are you an otherworlder?" I asked her with a smile

"Yes," She replied to me.

"Ohh. From your face and name, I can tell you are Japanese"

I said to her and she nodded.

"You are also—" She was about to say but I cut her off.

"No, I happened to visit your world. That world is really beautiful"

I said to her and she looked surprised.

"It's that so. Thank you"

She said to me from the bottom of her heart.

"Huh! Why?" I asked her confused.

"For telling me," She said to me

"Ohh. Do you want to see what happened after the war"

I said to her and she was surprised but nodded.

Ciel.

I said and she started some illusion to show Shizue my memories. Beautiful lakes, high buildings, technology, and other things that can make her happy.

While seeing the scene a tear of happiness escaped from her eyes. I can see, she was very happy after knowing what happened to her previous world after she was summoned here by Leon.

"You know, I also want to make this world like your old world. Where all the races can live happily together as a family without any problem"

I said to her in a soft voice.

"You have a very noble goal but knowing you, you can do this."

She said to me with a smile. We meet just a while ago and she really believes in me that much.

"Thank you,"

I said to her from bottom of my heart. She is just like her, that stupid girl that calls herself my first friend, the girl that makes my heart— forget it.

"If possible, I want to be your friend," I added sheepishly.

"Huh!"

She was shocked but after a while, she started to giggle. I swear she is more and more like Hana, but I didn't hate it.

"We are already friends,"

She said to me, and after hearing this my eyes lit up and a happy feeling rushed inside my body like a tsunami.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I said to her while hugging her. I was very happy at this moment and I swear I will save her at any cost. I will not lose her not... Again.

Maybe I was selfish and greedy but It is ok to be selfish and greedy. I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 465 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
1K 70 83
The world as we know it has come to an end... The human race has fallen to its dismay... There's zero hope of survival... The only sound that is comm...
154K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
127K 4.7K 58
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...