Gingerbread House

De Scarletred1990

Going to explore a forest behind your house, sounds fun! Specially if you're a child who loves the outdoors! ... Mais

Chapter One: New Neighborhood
Chapter Two: Exploring
Chapter Three: The House
Chapter Four: Movies
Chapter Five: Bath
Chapter Six: Worrying
Chapter Seven: Nightmares
Chapter Eight: Kidnapping
Chapter Nine: The Promises
Chapter Ten: The Puppy
Chapter Eleven: Witch Practice
Chapter Twelve: Training Field
Chapter Thirteen: Exhaustion
Chapter Fourteen: Cold Sweat
Chapter Fifteen: Horror
Chapter Sixteen: Twelve
Chapter Seventeen: Snowy Day
Chapter Eighteen: A Little Winter
Chapter Nineteen: A Little Thought
Chapter Twenty: Birthday
Chapter Twenty-One: Sex Ed
Chapter Twenty-Two: Little Things
Chapter Twenty-Three: Ashamed
Chapter Twenty-Four: Fire
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hand of Death

Epilogue

41 2 10
De Scarletred1990

The fire burned high in the air, soon catching the attention of the growing city. Quickly, firemen and trucks were rushed there along with helicopters blowing overhead. Chaos had quickly swallowed the forest, yet their frightful worry of a forest fire wasn't founded. The fire never went beyond the thorny walls.

Still, they rushes to put the oddly tamed fire out. They were so busy with the bright flames, they didn't notice the injured body hobbling away.

Fire burns, bite marks, and a stab wound were just what could be seen. Outside viewers could only wonder what type of internal damage had happened to the skeleton. Yet, even if someone looked to him, no one would've dared helped him.

His eye gleamed with untold rage, rage that dripped onto his face. His face was contorted with it, branding it with a Hell's fire fury. It looked as if he would kill someone if they got too close to him. He probably would, without hesitation.

His sore, injured body could only get him so far before it gave up on itself, making him collapse onto the ground. He growled, clawing at the dirt weakly. He had no where to go, one would've thought that it would've been easier to give up. Yet, he refused.

He lost something in that fire and he was going to get it back. He doesn't care how long it will take! He'll get them back!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

165K 1.9K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
1.2K 30 6
You were warned not to go into the enchanted forest, but there was something that was calling to you, and you ran in anyway. You shouldn't be talkin...
2.6K 259 40
Anything can happen. It can happen so fast you don't even know it happened, yet... You do. You know what had happened, and you're scared. You silentl...
334K 8.8K 30
When you find yourself lost deep inside the woods, you don't have much choice but to follow a stranger back to his secluded cabin. "Thank you for let...