The Song of the Titan

By bleachanimefan

A human girl named, Azara weathers, has landed into a strange land called the Boiling Isles. A magical realm... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
The Song of the Titan Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty -One
Chapter Twenty -Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eleven

119 5 0
By bleachanimefan

Hunter sat on his bed, looking at the key as he held it in front of him. He had managed to seal up the crack in the eye, smelting the glass together, fixing it. However, some of the Titan's blood had leaked out, and now there was only half left inside of it. As he continued gazing at the key, Hunter couldn't help but think about Azara. How her words helped him, giving him confidence and a chance of a better life than he was at now. Hunter sighed and looked down at Lil rascal, petting the cardinal on his head.

"What should I do?" Hunter whispered to himself, completely lost. "I can't just leave Uncle, the only person who had ever cared about me. He had given me so much, more than anyone else had. I am lucky to be where I am now. But, Azara also helped me as well, by listening to me to what I have to say even if I was a powerless witch. She didn't care and still helped me. What should I do, Orion? Should I stay or should I leave?"

Lil rascal opened it's eyes, waking up, then looked at Hunter, chirping.

Leave this place. Go to her.

Hunter's eyes widen in surprise. He was about to say something when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hunter, may I come in for a moment?" Hunter heard Belo's voice on the other side of the door. His eyes widen and he quickly turned to the cardinal palisman and picked Lil rascal up, hiding him underneath the bed.

"Stay here and be quiet!" Hunter warned the bird. Lil rascal made a small worried chirp. Then Hunter went over to his desk, opening one of the drawers and placed the key inside, closing it.

"Hunter?" Belos asked. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah!" Hunter quickly got up and walked over to the door, opening it, letting Belos into his room, closing the door behind him. Hunter saw that his uncle was holding his new uniform and yellow mask, that looked like an owl, in his hands.

"I've finally gotten your uniform and mask replaced and fixed." He told Hunter holding the uniform out to him. "Now, you can be the golden guard again." Hunter stared at the the uniform in Belo's hands for a few minutes, silently. He would have to hide his face, again. Nobody would know who he was. No identity...

"Is there something on your mind, Hunter that I should know?" Hunter's eyes widen as he heard Belo's voice and snapped out of his thoughts. He shook his head and then took the gear out of his hands.

"No! I'm happy, thrilled that you got this back for me. Thank you, Uncle!" He quickly told him. Hunter an intense stare as Belos stared at him through his mask. He felt his body and muscles beginning to tense up, nervous.

"Well, I am happy to hear that. You should be grateful, especially since everything that I've done for you, Hunter," Belos told him. "It wasn't easy to come by.

Belos took off his mask and began walking over to Hunter's bed. Hunter had a worried look on his face as he watched his uncle sat down, placing his mask beside him. Lil rascal peeked out a little from under the bed, listening. Hunter could feel his heart pounding as he saw him, inches away from his uncle.

"Now, you can return to your duties and continue to serve me again," He smiled. "In fact, I could use you in a little mission to get something for me." Hunter's eyes widen in interest, curious to know what his uncle wanted. Finally, he can prove that he can be useful again!

"What is it?" Hunter asked. Belos smiled.

"I need you to go get some Galderstones for me," he told Hunter.

"Galderstones? You mean the galderstones that make the magic of a witch powerful!" Belos nodded. "Those will not be easy to get. There are tales that they are heavily guarded and sought after by many witches. What do you need the stones for?"

"They are an essential item needed for the Day of Unity." Belos explained to Hunter. "Are you up for this task?"

Hunter nodded. "Yes, I will not let you down, Emperor Belos."

Just outside of Hunter's room, someone else had heard the entire conversation between the two as well, leaning her ear against the door.

Kikimora.

She quickly scurried away as Belos opened the door, walking out. He turned back to Hunter, looking at him.

"I know that you won't let me down." He smiled and left. Hunter stood in the middle of his room, unsure of what to do. He heard a chirp and saw Lil rascal flew out from under the bed, landing on his shoulder.

Whatever you decide, I will help you. Hunter smiled.

"Let's go." He replied, grabbing his mask, putting it on.

As Hunter silently approached the Looking glass ruins, he quickly took cover as he saw giant ghost sea monster like creature near the entrance, guarding it, as well as Gus who was talking to it. There were several traps placed all around as well. Hunter looked around until he saw an small opening in the stone walls near by and quickly squeezed through it, unnoticed. As he came from the other side, Lil rascal made a small chirp which made Hunter froze in his spot. Guz and the giant creature both turned their heads in his direction, but Hunter quickly hid behind a pillar before they could see him.

Hunter sighed in relief before he saw the Galderstones not too far from him, resting in the hands of the statues, of the illusionists of the past. Just as Hunter was about to step out, a loud blast erupted from the air, hitting Guz and the creature, knocking them back. The two landed on the ground, and the creature transformed into an appearance of an old man. Hunter watched realizing that there was no ghost, it was all an illusion.

"I will not let the golden guard get those stones before me!" Hunter heard Kikimora shouted from afar. Her and two abomatons were approaching the entrance. His eyes widen and, quickly, Hunter rush over to the stones, just as Gus and old man got up and spotted him. Hunter grabbed a stone from one of the statues.

"NO!" Hunter heard the old illusionist yell out.

Hunter quickly hopped onto Lil rascal, as it transformed, holding the galderstone in one arm, just as Gus and the illusionist were getting up.

"Orion, get us out of here!" He cried out. Lil rascal quickly took off just as Kikimora walked into the ruins, glaring as she saw the two left. Then she turned to Guz and the old illusionist, who were still on the ground. The two abomatons aimed their cannons at them, watching them.

Kikimora hopped off of one and walked over to the old illusionist. "Why if it isn't the old illusionist master, Aberforth," she sneered. "You've become the keeper for some dead witches now? How pathetic."

"I know what you're here for," Aberforth narrowed his eyes as he glared at her. "You can not have the stones."

"Oh, but I'm afraid I will," Kikimora said, snobbishly. "You see, Emperor Belos needs them for the Day of Unity. I won't let that brat golden guard get the better of me!"

"Man, you have a lot of problems," Gus muttered to himself and chuckled. "What makes you think that we will just hand them over to you?"

Kikimora stared at the two for a moment, before she let out a dark empty cackle. "Oh, you don't have a choice."

Gus and the old illusionist eyes widen as they saw the hand on Kikimora's head, lift up a finger, revealing her right eye, of a different color. Gus and the old illusionist both yelped and felt a sharp pain on their wrist that had their illusionist coven sigil. Red vine like thorns began to sprout from it, going up their arm, enabling them to move or cast a spell. Their vision went cloudy as they saw Kikimora and the two abomatons, walking over to the stones, laughing evilly.

Then they collapsed on the ground, unconscious, as their world went dark.

It was getting darker outside, as the stars were beginning to form. A crescent moon shined from the clouds, illuminating in the darkness. Azara walked along the path, still lost in thought, still in shock over what she had seen through potion. As she continued down the path, while the moonlight lit her way, she stopped in her tracks. Up ahead, Azara spotted someone as they leaned against the tree. As she got closer, her eyes widen, seeing that it was Hunter. She ran up and called out to him.

"Hunter!" Hunter jumped, started by her voice, then calmed down as saw Azara as she approached him. Lil rascal chirped happily as soon as he saw her. Hunter smiled a little in relief. She wasn't mad at him, that's good!

"What are you doing out here so late?" she asked. Hunter sneered.

"I should ask you the same thing." Azara froze as soon as she saw the galderstone, sitting in Hunter's lap.

"Uh, is there something wrong?" Hunter stammered, nervous by the way that she was looking at the stone.

"Hunter where did you get that?" she asked, worried.

"I got it from the Looking Glass ruins," he told. "It wasn't easy, of course. There were a few obstacles in the way but I got it!"

Azara grew more and more unease, looking at it. "I can't wait to see the proud look on Belo's face when he sees it!" Hunter smiled.

"You can't give it to him!" Azara exclaimed. He stared up at her with a surprised look.

"Why not?" Hunter frowned. "This is another chance to show him that I'm not a screw up!"

"You're not a screw up! Why would you even think-!" Azara shouted. Hunter's eyes widen. Azara paused, drifting off, before she continued. "Hunter, there's something that you have to know. I know that this is going to sound strange, but you are in danger." she warned him. Hunter stared at Azara from a minute in silence, before he began to bust out laughing. Azara eyes watched in disbelief.

"Hunter, I'm serious!" she insisted. "You really ARE in danger! This is not something to laugh about!"

"Right, and you just so happen to know?" Hunter smiled as he continued to tease her, but also curious as to what she had to say. "What am I in danger from?"

"You uncle." Azara simple told him. "He is using you and he is going to kill you!"

"Come on! Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now?" Hunter scoffed. "My uncle would never do that. Why would you even say such a thing?" Azara bit her lip, trying to think of some way, hoping to persuade him so that he would believe her.

"Hunter, I know that this strange and sounds silly. But, how old are you?" she asked.

"Sixteen," he replied.

"And what's the age that a witch reaches maturity?" Azara questioned.

"Duh, on their seventeenth birthday," Hunter replied, treating that what she had just asked was dumb.

"Right," Azara pressed. "And if you go back to him now, you are not going to make past your eighteenth birthday-"

"Alright, enough. Just stop, I don't want to hear anymore!" Hunter snapped. Azara stared at him with wide eyes and closed her mouth. Hunter stood up, holding the galderstone in his hand as he brushed off the dirt from his cloak. "This is stupid I shouldn't be even talking to you. You know what, uncle was right about you. You are a bad influence."

Azara felt her heart beginning to squeeze tightly, like it was clamped up in a vice. She had to persuade Hunter, somehow!

"Just look in the dark room, a basement? You will find your answer there, a book, sitting lying open on a table. I also know that Luz's portal is fix and I know that you didn't give the key to Belos," Azara told him. Hunter's eyes widen, more startled by how much Azara knew.

"How did you-"

"Duh, magic spying potion," she retorted back. Her eyes widen a little, realizing what she had just said.

"You were spying on us?!" Hunter sputtered out, alarmed.

"T-that came out wrong," Azara stammered, nervously. She tried to approach Hunter, slowly, but he backed away from her. Great, now he probably thinks that she's a creeper.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I was worried," Azara replied, looking down, playing with her hands. "About you." She quickly stopped when she saw Hunter looking at her with a dark glare. It almost tore her apart seeing it.

"I want you to stay away from me..." Hunter said, threatened. "And stay away from my uncle."

"Hunter..." Azara pleaded to him. "Don't go. Please, you have to believe me!"

Hunter said nothing to her and put mask back on his face. Lil rascal transformed into a staff and took off from the ground as he left. Azara watched as he did, now unable to hold back her tears, as they came rolling down her cheeks.

"Fine! Go then!" Azara cried, as she shouted. "Don't say that I didn't warn you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.5K 27
Luz comes back the boiling isles 4 years later because her mom made her come home now she is back and everyone is a little different from before espe...
1.2K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
107K 3K 40
Eda has, or had, a best friend, Reagen L/N, Reagen was the most powerful witch in the boiling isles until one day he met a terrible fate, leaving his...
189K 5.4K 40
It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway back to the Boiling Isles was no where to...