Can we? (ON HOLD/ BEING RE-WR...

By krichmond70

CURRENTLY BEING HEAVILY REWRITTEN!! Can Crystal overcome her past and join forces with others to fight? Here... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Intro to Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Mason's POV
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Merry Christmas
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Merry Christmas!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

A/N(Sorry)😣

1 0 0
By krichmond70

Hi lovelies,

Sorry for the slow update and rewrite but I've been busy doing exams and catching up in school. I have now come out with a timetable.  I'll try and update every 2-3 weeks and the word count will be over 1000 words. I've tried to re-do the plot line as I kind of never had one, please do put ideas into the comments as I read the comments when I have time.

Your truly,
Kara X
P.S. this would be taken down once I've completed the re-write.
(20/09/2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 214 41
"If it's destiny... I would rather choose to die... than to not have you love me back." ........... "Why him...?", Anna shook Mia's shoulders as...
355 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
254K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
387K 10K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...