Differences

By maNanstories_

A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think tw... More

Charaters•
Chapter 1•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Chapter 6•
Chapter 8•
Chapter 9•
Chapter 10•
Chapter 11•
Chapter 12•
Chapter 13•
Chapter 14•
Chapter 15•
Chapter 16•
Chapter 17•
Chapter 18•
Chapter 19•
Chapter 20•
Chapter 21•
Chapter 22•
•chapter 23•
•chapter 24•
•chapter 25•
•chapter 26•
•chapter 27•
•chapter 28•
•chapter 29•
•chapter 30•
•chapter 31•
•chapter 32•
•chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Epilogue•
•Thank you•

Chapter 7•

9.5K 498 46
By maNanstories_

"Nandini!" Aditya calls out, Nandini and the others turn around to see him standing there shocked.

"Bhai" Nandini whispers out, manik looks at her as she runs to him and hugs him tightly, Aditya also hugs her tightly.

"Nandini tumne—"

"Haan bhai, please aap mujhse naraaz mat hoiye" Nandini cuts him off and holds his hand, manik rolls his eyes.

"I'm not, but I'm not understanding Itna bada faisla le liya without even talking to me or thinking ek hi din mein" aditya looks up at her

"And with this guy he is a murderer" aditya looks at manik in anger, aditya already know about manik as he had worked in the police department.

"Excuse me?" Manik raises his eyebrows at him, aditya walks near him.

"I know who the heck you are, I don't know ki kaise tumne Meri behen ko phasya hai but I will find out and that day you'll be in jail" aditya warns him

"Oh shut the fuck up man , tumhari behen koi bacchi nahi hai ki Meri baaton mein aa gayi she has willingly married me" manik looks at Aditya

"Ya right, she would never want to marry a man like you zaroor tumne usse blackmail kiya hai I will find out how"

"Aur Meri nazar toh pehle se hi tumpe hai, tumhare Kaam se mein waqif hu I know you're not a bloody businessman you show yourself to be and I will prove it" aditya spats, manik looks at Karan holding his anger back.

"I would love to see you try" manik eyes him again, aditya turns around and looks at Nandini and then manik again

"Agar Meri behen ko Kuch bhi hua, I will kill you" aditya points out his finger at manik warning him again.

"Oh god Tum logon ka family drama khatam hi nahi hota, I don't have the fucking time to listen to this shit right now Nandini is coming home with me" manik looks over at Nandini meeting her eyes with his.

"Manik I'll get the car" karan says, manik nods at it as karan leaves to get the car to save them time.

Nandini goes to aditya and holds his hand turning him around "I'll be fine I promise" Nandini hugs him, she looks at manik who was standing opposite to her, he looks away in annoyance.

"Mein jaldi hi tumhe isse le jaunga I won't let you suffer Nandini" aditya cups her face, Nandini puts her hand on his and nods smiling.

"If this family melodrama is over can we go I don't have all day" manik says coldly, Nandini looks at him and then Aditya.

Aditya nods, Nandini turns around and looks at Naina "I love you Naina take care bhai ka bhi khayal rakhna" Nandini hugs her, she then goes to myrah and looks at her with apologetic eyes "I know you are upset but I'll make it up I promise"

Nandini hugs myrah, as she breaks the hug manik comes and stands next to her.

"I swear if you hurt Nandini I will not leave you" myrah looks at manik

"Tum reh gayi thi, Nandini ki lawyer. Just cut the crap okay you know I don't give a fuck do whatever you want" Manik replies back rudely, aditya gets angry hearing him. Nandini looks up at him thinking how can someone be so rude.

Manik takes Nandini's hand aggressively and takes her out with him out of the court.

Aditya, myrah and Naina watch them leave, aditya looks away hopelessly. He gets upset as he couldn't do anything to help Nandini.

Myrah walks over to aditya and puts her hand on his shoulder consoling him "I know how you are feeling aditya, Nandini ke fikkar Mujhe bhi hai Lekin tumhara ek galat step and it could put her life in danger"

Aditya looks up at her, he had anxious eyes "but I need to get Nandini out of this, tumhe Pata nahi hai Yeh manik kaisa insaan hai he has killed so many people he won't think a second before harming Nandini"

"Agar usse karna hota toh usne kar diya hota, we just need to find out why Nandini married him without thinking and phir shayad humhe Pata Chal jaye how to get Nandini out of this" myrah takes her hand off his shoulder

"You are right, we need to think this through calmly" aditya nods, he then looks up at Myrah with hopeful eyes "Kya Tum mera saath dongi?"

"Of course Adi, I am always with you" she smiles at him, aditya reciprocates.

Aditya looks at myrah, he felt something in his heart although he always used to overlook the fact that she has a crush on him but seeing her stand by Nandini and support her melted him. He looks at her as the smile on his face grows wider.

"Hello" myrah snaps her fingers in front of his face to get him back in reality "kaha kho gaye Tum?"

"A-ah Kuch nahi let's go home, I'll get my other police friends to get me as much information on manik as they can" aditya says, myrah nods she goes to Naina and takes her with her as Aditya drives off in his car.

———

Nandini anxiously curled her fingers in her palm as the car parked in the driveway, in front of Manik's mansion. She looked up from the front window but could hardly see, all she knew was that the mansion was huge.

Manik gets out of the car first closing the door with full aggression behind him which makes Nandini jump in her seat frightened. "Egoistic" Nandini murmurs as she looks up at him out of the window.

Manik heads straight inside the house without even looking back as karan also follows him inside. Nandini takes a deep breath and jumps out of the car, she walks towards the house and inside.

Nandini steps inside the house and was amazed, it was like a literal mansion it was so huge but the main thing that surprised Nandini was that it was so perfectly organised, so neat and the furniture and the interior design went perfectly with everything. Nandini could not believe that someone like manik had any idea about how to keep a house like this. Nandini looks up at the symmetrical stairs which met the top floor, everything was black marble designed which honestly looked beautiful.

There was two hallways and on the right side of one there was a huge kitchen and next to it was the dining area which had plates on it set out neatly. Nandini looks up as her her eyes squint seeing a huge chandelier. Nandini looks down taking a deep breath, this might be her home forever and honestly she was really nervous.

"Analysed everything?" Manik comes from one of the hallways, Nandini's eyes falls on him as he comes and stands in front of her.

Nandini doesn't reply to that she just looks away "tumara room upar hai to the right and opposite to my room" manik points upstairs

"That's the closest you'll ever get to me" Manik turns around and sharply eyes her, Nandini looks at him hearing his rude taunt.

Nandini doesn't reply to that too, she knew that's the best for her. "Kya hua? Why you upset did you think you would stay in my room and sleep on my bed huh?" Manik says rudely

Nandini rolls her eyes "You're disgusting and delusional, mujhe tumhare kareeb aane ka koi shauk nahi hai"

"Oh great, waise bhi this marriage is just on papers Kyunki I'll never accept you as my wife" manik tells Nandini moving closer to her a little

"I'll never see you as my husband either, Tum mere liye Kuch bhi nahi ho but manik Malhotra just heads up the day I find proof against you I won't leave you" Nandini warns him.

"Lagta hai tumhe aur tumhari family ko aadat hai bohot bolne ki aur kam kaam karne ki" manik says to Nandini

"Anyways tum iss ghar mein freely ghum sakti ho I don't care what you do but don't you even fucking think about going in to my study if you don't mujhse bura koi nahi hoga" manik warns her, Nandini furrows her eyebrows wondering what's in his study room that he doesn't let anyone in.

"Why can't I go to your study?" Nandini asks him trying to trigger him in to telling her

Manik ignores her which annoys Nandini "I asked you something"

"I don't feel need to answer your stupid questions, don't fucking step in to the study it's simple as that" manik finally replies to her, Nandini knew that she wasn't going to listen to him.

"Isse accha toh mujhe kahi lock kar dete" Nandini sees his eyes trying to find some sympathy for her

"You know what maine pehle Yeh socha tha, but staying here with me is no less than you being locked up in a jail or something" manik looks at her

"Accha Toh phir humare beech kaafi similarities hogi Kyunki tumhe bhi aadat hogi na jail mein locked up wali feeling ki" Nandini taunts him, she sees anger forming on his face hearing words.

"We have no similarities Nandini, Tum mere jaisi bilkul nahi ho" Manik's expressions soften up, Nandini wonders in which way manik said those words, was he taunting her or was he really meaning that.

"Good then" is all Nandini says clearing her throat

Karan comes from upstairs "manik we need to go now" he looks at Nandini standing there "bhabhi can take care of herself" both manik and Nandini look at him weirdly as he calls Nandini 'Bhabhi'

"Tu kyu usse bhabhi bula raha hai, she isn't your fucking bhabhi" manik gets angry on him, Nandini for the first time agrees with him

"Bhai ke wife ko Bhabhi hi kehte hai" karan mocks manik jokingly, manik rolls his eyes

"Toh Tu bhi yaha beth ke bhai bhabhi karta reh I'm leaving alone for the meeting" manik says annoyingly

"Okay relax buddy I was joking" karan laughs, Nandini shakes her head.

Karan also stays with manik but he stays on a complete different floor.

Manik then turns his face to Nandini "find you room by yourself I have things to get done, agar koi bhi chalaki ki tumne just remember I can harm your family anytime got it"

Nandini doesn't even bother replying to him, she sees them both leave. Nandini heads up straight to her room which she find somehow.

Nandini enters her room and was surprised, all her belongings were there, she was wondering how manik got his hands on it all. Nandini looks at the large king sized bed which a blanket laid over it, it was all white furniture. It felt like her own but still didn't feel like home to her.

'Ahana ko call karti hu I forgot to check up on her' Nandini pulls out her phone from her pocket, she clicks on ahana's name calling her but there was no response from her side which made Nandini restless

'Maybe she's busy I'll just go see her tomorrow'  Nandini sighs and throws her self on the bed laying down, she puts her phone beside her and looks up at the ceiling wondering how her life has turned upside down in just a matter of 24 hours.

Tears stream down Nandini's face, as she thinks about everything. From seeing sohail die, to seeing his daughter upset face to marrying manik and she knew it would be living hell for her but she had to fight it.

Nandini turns around and buries her face in to the pillow crying uncontrollably, she hated it here she wanted to go back to her brother, sister and her best friend. Nandini continued to cry until she dozed off in the same position uncomfortably.

———

It was the next morning, the sun beamed on Nandini's face as she squinted her eyes, she opened them slowly and looked around after a moment a realisation hit her. She was married and at a house which isn't hers.

Nandini got up quickly, she looks at her phone and there was multiple missed calls from aditya, myrah and Naina. She didn't want to call them right now she had no energy so she left them all a message

'I'm fine I will call you guys later love you guys!' Nandini sends them a message and chucks the phone in charging and heads for a shower.

She comes out getting ready, she wears her watch and combs her hair. She was excited to get out from here and go to the hospital, it was probably the only thing that motivated her. Nandini goes downstairs, she sees manik entering from the main door, Nandini notices him wearing the same clothes as yesterday meaning he hadn't come home the whole night.

A thought comes in to Nandini's mind making her wonder if he was with a girl the whole night. She walks up to him blocking his way which makes manik look at her raising his eyebrows.

"You didn't come home last night?" Nandini bursts out asking but she didn't mean to ask it in that way

"Excuse me?" Manik eyes her up and down

"Who the fuck are you to ask me this? I told you this marriage is only on papers so don't try to be my wife" manik says, Nandini rolls her eyes

"Mere paas time nahi hai to play husband wife here I just casually asked you" Nandini shakes her head rolling her eyes, she was about to leave and walk towards the door to head out but manik grabs her wrist pulling her back.

"Where do you think you are going?" Manik spins her around so she faces him

"Aur Tum mujhe Yeh kis haq se pooch rahe ho? Wahi haq jis Se abhi abhi tumne mujhe jawab Diya" Nandini taunts him back

"Shut up don't piss me off! Just answer me!" Manik was getting angry. Manik had never met a girl in his life who would have answers ready like that and that too with so much confident, whether he showed it or not but he liked it like this.

Nandini didn't want to argue with him "Hospital, Tum bhool rahe ho I am the head doctor I work there" Nandini tells him

"No! Tum aaj se kahi nahi jaongi, you are not leaving this house" manik looks at her, Nandini looks at him shocked trying to comprehend what he had just said.

———————————————————————

Author: another update! I know manik sounds so rude and arrogant but it'll get better I promise! Also anyone thought what will happen when Nandini finds out Ahana is Manik's sister and she is also pregnant so what will manik do?! Stay tuned! Avoid any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 12.6K 47
As the right hand man and brother of the Capo of the most dangerous mafia gang, Manik Malhotra lacks feelings and emotions until his brother asks hi...
108K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
3.6M 252K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...