Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Thirteen

10.7K 415 160
By Princessofmuke

When Luke woke up there was an unbearable bright light shining through the motel room curtains and his body was pressed up against Ashton's, Luke moved his arm that was around the younger boy's stomach and tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes with the palm of his hand.

Groaning, Luke rolled onto his back and stretched, head moving side wards to watch the younger boy, studying him while he slept. The way Ashton's body moved slightly while he was breathing or the way how his golden skin glowed in the early morning light.

Luke wanted to run his fingers over the smooth skin, he couldn't deny the fact that the young boy did things to him that he shouldn't ,making him feel things he shouldn't ,making him regret ever starting whatever the fuck this was between them.

Luke knew that this wasn't a normal no-strings-attached relationship , he cared to much about the curly haired boy's well-being and he knew it wasn't right, he was starting to feel things when Ashton was around, he had to stop himself from smiling when he looked at the boy.

It was wrong and he shouldn't feel like this, they want each other for their sexual pleasure ,nothing more, the only attraction there is ,is sexual attraction, and there's never going to be more.

Ashton started to squirm and slowly wake, little whimpers leaving his mouth as he rubbed his eyes with Luke's sweater and Luke's heart melted , a soft smile forming on his lips before he even notices it.

'Mornin' " Luke said and the younger boy opened his eyes ,blinking to adjust to the light, and looked at Luke before mumbling a soft "morning" back. His morning voice was incredibly soft and cute not like Luke's raspy and deep one that made him sound like he had been screaming all night along to nickelback, he has done that way to much.

Ashton groaned and checked his phone, only finding out seconds later that it was dead. Ashton threw the phone on the bed and stretched ,yawning in the process and Luke took this time to get out of bed and head to the showers, leaving the younger boy alone in the bedroom of the motel.

Luke turned on the lights (hey that's the only thing i can turn on asides from my laptop) and walked into the same small bathroom that he had used last night, only having a shower and toilet.

Luke quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving the small bathroom and returning in the suite where Ashton was now seated on the bed noticing the younger boy's eyes roam his body and he secretly loved it.

Luke never had been happy with his body when he was younger, he was a chubby kid and he absolutely hated it. He was always nervous in the lockerrooms when they had to undress , especially if they had to shower together, it made him feel incredibly uncomfortable.

He had trained his ass off to get his body into shape and yeah he still had no abs like the rest of the team but he was working on it. Ashton's stare made him feel somewhat confident as he smirked and nonchalantly walked over "you can shower now if you want" before taking some boxers and dropping his towel, showing his bare body to Ashton.

The young boy gulped and quickly nodded but  couldn't move a muscle as he hungrily watched Luke put on some underwear, Luke turned around and gave the young boy a small smirk "something wrong?"  raising an eyebrow at the younger boy.

Ashton shook his head and scrambled to get up , stuttering a  "n-no,i-i'm just gonna s-shower" slipping out of the bed with flushed cheeks and tight boxers, he ducked past Luke and passed him but squaked as he felt Luke grab his wrist and push him against the motel wall , the sound of Ashton's body colliding with it filling the room before the older boy pushed himself against Ashton.

Ashton let out a shaky breath as Luke had him pinned up against the wall, breathing heavy while Luke brushed his fingers over the waistband of the Ashton's boxers, eyes taking in the hardness he gave the boy by just teasing him a bit , it was wonderful and he absolutely loved the effect he had on the curly haired boy.

"who's got you all hard ?" Luke purred into Ashton's ear , fingers trailing gently over the younger boy's sides. "y-y-you" Ashton replied in a whisper and Luke hummed. Luke's eyes switched from the younger boy's lower half to his face , cupping a cheek with one hand "did i do this to you princess? " Ashton nodded, he wanted to scream but he couldn't , he couldn't form any words.

Out of nowhere Luke roughly palmed Ashton and the younger boy almost came as a cry erupted from his throat "so hard, just for me? " Luke asked while his hand was softly stroking Ashton through his boxers and the younger boy nodded furiously before letting out a whimper.

Luke knew exactly how to drive someone crazy with just simple touches and he was using all of it on the younger boy, loving how he suffered , the boy couldn't breath or speak and there was sweat forming on his forehead , it was hot , so incredibly hot to see the young boy like this , all for him.

The sweater that Ashton was still wearing looked so perfect on him , and suddenly he craved fucking the young boy with it on. Luke let his fingers play with the part of Ashton's collarbone that was left uncovered by the slightly big sweater on him.

Luke's head bent down almost automatically and started to suck on the exposed skin, the young boy trembling underneath him and grinding his painfully hard cöck against Luke thigh. Luke allowed the boy to rub against him , he loved the feeling of it , the young boy couldn't help but want relief all because Luke had this power over him.

Luke pulled away from Ashton's collarbone and admired the work that he had done, there were multiple dark bruises covering the smooth golden skin, he may have given him a couple that he wouldn't be able to cover up but fuck people had to know that he was the only person that turned this cutie on.

Ashton let out a whimper at the loss of Luke's lips making the older boy pull away "eager are we sweetheart?" the older boy said ,cocking an eyebrow while Ashton stared directly at him with his entire face flushed and nodded "please Luke" he begged, but the older boy just cupped his face and let his fingers brush against Ashton's flushed cheek making the younger boy close his eyes.

Ashton wanted nothing more than for Luke to take him, right here and right now and Luke knew, oh Luke knew how bad Ashton wanted to get fucked and how desperate the boy was for it.

Luke leaned in and pressed his lips against Ashton's , letting his mouth assault the younger boy's one , Ashton immediately started to grind down against Luke's leg making the older boy pull back "you want daddy to fuck you princess?"  he whispered and Ashton nodded "please daddy, i want it so bad" 

Luke pecked his lips before letting his hands travel down and tug the younger boy's boxers off and then his own , Ashton went for his sweater but Luke stopped his movements "leave it on princess, i wanna fuck you in it" and Ashton's dick may have twitched at Luke's words but the young boy nodded his head quickly 'now turn around for me" Luke purred and the younger boy obeyed.

Luke cursed at the fact that his lube was still in the glove-box of his car along with his condoms, they were both in no condition to get them so Luke held his fingers in front of Ashton's mouth "suck" he instructed and Ashton immediately did as he was told, sucking on Luke's fingers and even swirling his tongue around them, moaning a bit as they hit the back of his throat.

Luke used his saliva covered fingers to prep the young boy in front of him, he was three fingers deep in him and the boy was panting and already close to his orgasm. palms pressed flat against the wall and ass in the air for Luke to prep him.

Once the boy was fully prepped to the point Luke was sure that he wouldn't hurt him he pulled his fingers out of the young boy who let out a mixture of a whine and a sob "not so sad princess" Luke said patting his ass cheek "now turn around again for me darling" and Ashton turned around, body flushed and he looked beautiful.

Luke knew he had to suppress the thought , this was pure sexual attraction , but then he looked back at the slightly smaller boy , the only piece of clothing being Luke's sweater that was slightly big on him and his cöck hard and leaking pre-cüm and he suddenly got the desire to kiss him, and as wrong as it was , he did it, pressing his lips against the younger boy's one's.

Ashton's lips were plump and slightly bigger than his, soft and warm, inviting to look at and like heaven pressed against his own. His hands went underneath the younger boy's thighs  and Ashton wrapped his legs around Luke's waist , arms going around the older boy's shoulders as they made out.

It was so imperfect yet perfect, making out in a motel room with someone who isn't even legal, fuck this was so wrong but it felt oh so right. Luke knew that his emotions had taken control of the situation and it wasn't good at all.

Luke knew this feeling he had in his chest and he knew he had to stop this but he couldn't , the younger boy's lips were like toxic poison that he couldn't get enough from, he was in to deep already and he hand't the slightest clue.

Luke entered the young boy and was embraced by the warmth and tightness he had gotten to know in the past two months, and boy did it feel great.

The younger boy moaned , fingers flying into the the short hair at the back of his neck , letting his head rest in the crook of Luke's neck, letting out soft whimpers as Luke slowly rocked his hips inside of him.

Luke went slow, deep and sensual. Caught up in the small spark that had been created between them , neither could deny it. 

Those sounds Ashton was making , they drove the older boy insane, they were so sinful.  Every single whimper, every single moan, every chocked back sob went straight trough the older men's body,sending shivers down his spine.

Ashton's body was pressed against the motel wall , sweater sticking to his skin from the sweat , cheeks flushed red but fuck he never looked more beautiful than right now. "Lukey, 'm so close" the young boy mumbled against the skin of the older boy's neck.

"me too princess" Luke groaned as he started to pound harder and faster into the young boy making him scream, yeah they'll possibly get told off because the younger boy was way to loud but Luke had no intention of stopping the younger boy's moans and cries.

Ashton rested his head against the wall, curls sticking against his forehead and messy, the perfect 'sex hair'  Ashton's breath hitched as he could feel the knot in his stomach becoming tighter and tighter. 

Ashton moaned loudly, he was so close, his fingernails were digging sharply into Luke's shoulders  "let go princess" Luke moaned being close as well "cüm for me darling" the older one said and sped up even more, driving Ashton to the edge.

The young boy screamed , eyes rolling to the back of his head as he came between their chest, painting them a beautiful white. Only seconds after than Luke came inside of the young boy, warm liquid filling him up and it felt amazing to have the older boy come into him instead of the condom.

They both took their time to cool down and recover from their orgasms before pulling out of Ashton and gently putting him down on the ground.Luke let the younger boy stand on his shaky legs, keeping him steady with one arm while he used the other one to rest against the wall as well.

The shower Luke took had been completely useless because he was covered in sweat and cüm right now, well completely useless wasn't the truth because it had gotten the young boy flustered and hard.

Luke decided that a second shower wasn't that bad of a idea, taking the young boy with him as they quickly showered , as much as Luke wanted to sensually wash the younger boy he knew it was wrong. What he had done was already wrong.

The sex they had hadn't just been 'sex' it had feelings in them , feelings that Luke wanted to press to the back of his mind, never think about it again.

After both boys were done and dressed they continued their drive home , but first Luke took Ashton to the mc donalds drive through for some breakfast, saying they were hungry was a big understatement ,they were starving.

The entire drive there was nothing said, Luke did not want to talk after whatever had just happened at that motel and wanted nothing more than forget about it . Ashton had sensed that something was wrong with Luke but he was in no position to bring it up.

All good things have to come to an end at some point, and for Ashton it was that moment as Luke pulled up a couple houses from Ashton's house the younger boy sighed, he did not want to go back, he actually had so much fun with Luke.

Ashton quickly thanked the boy before he got out and walked to his house, sneaking into his bedroom window again , just like nothing had happened....

Okay so hi there, how are you doing?

I'm fine ya know, 11k reads ain't a big deal, what that's in my eye? not a tear no not at all, just a stupid eyelash i swear *breaks down into sobs*

I wanna thank all of you guys for liking my story, for leaving these amazing comments, for telling me that i matter.

I appreciate everything you guys do and you guys make me so happy!!! THANK YOU, for everything.

oh and don't more there wont be any male pregnancy's in this story!

so thoughts on this chapter? 

spoilers : DRAMA'S ABOUT TO BREAK YALL GIRLS HEARTS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.3K 43
Luke Hemmings is 18 years old, famous, confused, and lonely Ashton Irwin is 20, far from home, lonely, and as far as most are concerned, no one too...
224K 9.1K 42
Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny thing about life. or the one where Luke fa...
21K 1.1K 33
"Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" An encounter with his new neighbour turns Ashton's world upside down.
65.3K 1.7K 52
Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined that they would be high school sweethear...