Falice 2

By NeverEnoughPayne

| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or an... More

Hands
Southside Serpents
Southside Serpents V2
Double Life
Double Life 2
Shot
Polly
Merry Christmas
Injury
Jealous
Bond
Motorcycle
Betty & Jughead
Charles
Hal
Cover Up
Trauma
Agent Jones
Support
Adore
Jones Men
Stonewall
Letter
Retirement
Kids
Drunk
Wedding
Wedding 2
Feelings
Cruiser
Farm
Farm 2
Farm 3
Stick Around
Flowers
Betrayl
Bonding
Runaway
Wait
Siblings
Seizure
Polaroid
Return
Family Dinner
Date Night
Lovers' Quarrel 1
Lovers' Quarrel 2
Lovers' Quarrel 3
Lovers' Quarrel 4
Girl Time
Father & Son
Black Hood
Long Lost Son
Kiss
Halloween
Protective
Together
House
Soft Underbelly
Lovebirds
Cry
Birthday
Alone
Hypocrite
Loss
Sacrifice
I Love You
Father Dearest
Mistletoe
En Route
Prom
Leaving
Hurtful Truth
All I Want
Time Jump
Debt Collectors
Ran Over
Threat
Breaking Point
Surprise
Blessings
Te Deseo Lo Mejor [I Wish You the Best]
Andrews & Jones Construction
Difference
Living Arrangement
The Rise of the Black Hood
New Man
Baptism
Broken Arm
Frank
Fatherhood
Dealing with the Devil
Nightmares
Dinner
Boyfriends
Glimpse of Us
Do You Love Him?
Home is Where the Heart Is
A Night To Remember
The Hit (Version 1)
The Hit (Version 2)
Teenage Years
To Love Once
Let Her Go
Postpartum
Firstborn
Missing
Judgement Night
The Boy at the Door
Definitely, Maybe
Decade Delay
Did You Ever Love Me
Money
Playing the (Long) Game
Sick Son
The Happy One
The Vendetta
The Runaway Boy
The Rise of the Black Hood [Short Story]
Plead the Fifth
Brainwashed
A Night To Remember (Version 2)
Not So Happy Birthday
In My Shoes
The Ride Back Home
Our Daughter 1
Our Daughter 2
There's a Light that Never Goes Out
Christmas
Jealousy, Jealousy

Rendezvous

638 39 4
By NeverEnoughPayne

It was a late Thursday evening when Alice received a knock on her front door. Betty was spending the night at Veronica's to work on a school project, so she wasn't expecting it to be her daughter.

Alice walked over to the door and took a look through the peephole. Her lips curled up into a huge smile. She immediately yanked the door open to greet the man on her porch. "Well hello there, handsome. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come and see my favorite person," FP leaned against the doorframe with the cheekiest smile on his face. "But Fred wasn't home, so I figured I could stop by here and say hello."

Alice smacked his shoulder and playfully rolled her eyes.

"You know I was just kidding," FP coiled his arms around her and pulled her close before gently planting a kiss to her lips. "You've always been a lot prettier to look at than Freddie anyway."

"Don't make me call your boyfriend from next door."

"There's no need to make him jealous. You've got me all to yourself."

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm." He kicked the door shut and kissed her again. Her plump lips could never not be kissable.

"Don't go breaking my door. I already had to replace the one Jughead knocked down."

"How about we break something else instead?" FP slipped his hands into her back pockets and teasingly squeezed her ass. "Jug mentioned that Betty's staying at Hermione's for the night and my boy's keeping busy with his own homework."

Alice ran her hands up swiftly under his shirt. "The thought of hearing you all out of breath sounds very, very sexy to me."

"Trust me, hearing my name moaned out of your mouth is way hotter." FP hoisted her up and led them up the stairs.

"I can feel your excitement already," Alice smirked.

*

A long night of sexual healing resulted in two very tired lovers by the morning. Alice managed to open her eyes when her alarm went off, telling her she had to get to work soon. FP, on the other hand, was dead asleep. She thought he looked precious sleeping right next to her and she didn't want to wake him up, so she opted for letting him sleep in.

She carefully climbed out of bed and walked herself to her bathroom to freshen up. She was almost surprised that she didn't wake him up in the process of getting ready but she also remembered that he had always been a heavy sleeper. Showering and getting dressed would be something he would simply need to miss out on doing with her.

She picked his clothes up from the floor and placed them in a single pile on her dresser. But not without leaving a little note on top for him to find when he wakes up.

You looked too adorable to wake up so hopefully this serves as a good morning. I had to go to work but feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen. I'll call you later.

Love,
Al :)

Alice then glanced over at FP. She pecked a gentle kiss to his cheek and left a lipstick stain behind. It was something she was proud of having done before exiting her bedroom. She undoubtedly went to work in a very good mood.

What she didn't know and had not planned on happening was her daughter making a quick stop at the house before going to school to grab something she forgot she needed for class.

"I'll be right back," Betty apologized to Hermione. She felt bad for having to ask to stop by her house.

"No worries, mija. You're both going to need those notes for your presentation."

Betty walked up the steps to her house and pulled her key out to unlock the door. She assumed that her mother had already left for work and she was right. The car wasn't parked out front.

She jogged up the stairs and was about to turn into her room when something caught her eye and paused her in the middle of the hallway. She walked towards her mother's bedroom and slightly pushed the door in. Her eyes couldn't believe it. There was a man in her mother's bed, but not just any man. She realized that when she looked at him a little more closely.

She backpedalled out of the room in shock. She rushed to her room to grab the notebook off of her desk and hurriedly left.

Veronica looked at her best friend as she came back and the look on her face confused her. Hermione had noticed it too.

Betty opened the car door and buckled up in the backseat without saying a single thing.

"Are you okay, Betty?" Veronica asked very concern with her behavior.

"I don't know," Betty stammered. "I think I..., no I definitely just saw Mr. Jones in my mom's bed." She blurted it out as she tried to process what was happening.

Hermione found that very amusing to hear, but that information made Veronica's jaw drop. "Jughead's dad? Okay, umm, we don't know what happened."

"Oh, we know what happened," Hermione's face was priceless. She couldn't wait to tease the pair about this the next time she sees them.

"You didn't see what I did, Vee. Oh, God, I don't want that image in my head. Let's go, please. I don't want to be here any longer."

"It's no surprise you all were friends." Veronica eyed her mother. She was referring to the time she caught her mom and Archie's dad kissing.

*

"Are you sure it was my dad?" Jughead scrunched his face.

"I know what I saw. He spent the night with my mom. So unless you can confirm your dad was home last night with you, it was him."

"Don't they hate each other? It took time to get them to be civil enough to agree to eat a meal altogether."

"If they hated each other I never would have seen your dad sleeping under my mom's bed sheets."

"So what do we do now?" Jughead asked now that he let the thought of their parents sleeping together sink in. "I didn't exactly plan on having to deal with our parents having sex."

"Don't say it," Betty shivered and covered her ears.

"What? You practically just told me that."

"But I don't want to hear it. Seeing the aftermath was enough to traumatize me."

"Do you want to confront them about it or not?"

"As gross as it is, we need to. Get your dad and come over to my house later. We'll deal with it from there."

*

It wasn't hard to convince his dad to join him on a visit to the Cooper residence. Jughead made the excuse of Betty inviting them over for dinner and now that he knew his dirty little secret it was hard to pretend that his dad wasn't one bit willing to tag along.

Meanwhile, Betty was telling her mother that Jughead wanted to come over and watch a movie and was casually bringing his dad along so they could all spend time together. Alice wasn't facing her when she told her that it was alright, but Betty could see the smile on her face from the window's reflection.

And by the time the Joneses arrived to the house both teenagers were nervous about how the topic of the night would be instigated. First things first, they sat their parents down and took the seats across from them.

Jughead and Betty both looked at each other as if to silently ask who was going to break the ice. Betty ended up speaking up for the both of them. "We wanted to talk to you about something, uh...life changing?"

"You're not trying to tell us you're pregnant, are you?" Alice dared to ask yet was terrified to hear the answer.

"No!" Betty and Jughead both were quick to clarify. Betty then continued with her point. "I hope that goes for you, too, mom." She took the perfect segue into the topic. "Yeah, that's what this is about. I saw him here this morning." Betty pointed to FP and Alice's cheeks redden. She turned to FP, who was just as embarrassed to have been caught.

FP opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by his son. "Yesterday when you said you had to do something I wasn't expecting it to be my girlfriend's mom. Geez, dad."

"Yeah, mom." Betty piggybacked off of that. "Is this what happens when I'm not home? How long has this been going on?"

"We're the adults. We ask the questions." Alice said on their behalf. She did not like the idea of getting lectured by their kids.

"I beg to differ. You two are the ones sneaking around."

"We can explain if you let us get a word in," FP chimed in. "It's not what it looks like. Well it is, but it's not like that." FP confidently reached for Alice's hand. Maybe this was the time to confess what's been going on between him and Alice. "It's more than that."

Alice took in a deep breath to calm down. She saw what FP was doing and his bravery encouraged her to admit it out loud as well. "Elizabeth, Forsythe, FP and I are seeing each other, but before either of you say anything we want you to know that it's something serious. It might come off as a bit taboo, but we couldn't give up the opportunity to explore the relationship we didn't really get to have back then. We are happy and hope you understand that we in no way mean for this to come between the two of you."

Betty and Jughead took a minute to reflect on those words. Jughead cleared his throat. "So you two have been together for how long?"

"Officially would be about two months now," FP answered his son. "The on and off days would date back to when we were your age."

"Wow."

Betty had her own question to ask. "Do you love each other?"

"Yes," Both Alice and FP said in sync.

"I love FP with all my heart."

"And I've been in love with Alice for as long as I can remember."

"Really?" Alice turned her head to look at FP.

FP embraced her in his arms and lovingly looked into her eyes. "I've been crazy about you for years and it drove me insane how terrible I was at telling you that I was. I'm making it up for it now." FP glanced over at the kids. "What's important to us though is that you're both okay with this, us."

"It's going to take time to adjust, but I think we can get there." Jughead wanted for his dad to be happy. He truly hasn't seen him this happy in years.

"And I guess we can get used to it eventually," Betty thought the same for her mother. After what they went through with her dad, she deserved some happiness in her life and if that was through FP then she could make do with that.

"Thank you," Alice meant it very much. "We couldn't thank you both enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.
62.6K 1K 18
Inspired partially by my Custody one shot in Falice. FP and Alice both co-parent their son, Charles. They both have two other children but the love f...
72.8K 4K 114
One Shots about Alice Cooper/ Smith and FP Jones because they are just perfect ♥ And my heart can't handle this, they are so cute, I'm going to die! ...
3K 181 16
Literally the title explains everything......(I know nothing about what it's really about so please bare with me) Once again just love that pic of th...