Leo (Under construction)

By purple_mistress

Not all secrets can break you. Sometimes, it can make you fall in love. Give it a chance! Read and enjoy! ^_^... More

Chapter 1 - Business card
Chapter 2 - Ice Cream
Chapter 3 - Permission
Chapter 4 - A Semi-Date
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Rescue
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Amber
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - The Bar
Chapter 13 - Seaside
Chapter 14 - Secret Revealed
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - The Story Behind...
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 5 - The Beginning

40 4 8
By purple_mistress

Dedicated to this little biatch who said I ruined her innocence! :P

Enjoy reading!

**********************************************

When we're done, we took a walk at the mall's plaza. While walking, I ask her about her mother.

"She's gone." she said with a sigh and looked everywhere but me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me then and shook her head.

"Jasper," she said still looking into my eyes. "don't you know that I don't believe in love?"

I pretended that I didn't know. "You don't? Why?"

She looked ahead and started walking again, slowly. "My mother, she," she paused and let out a big sigh. "I was nine years old when she left me and my father for another rich guy. She said she don't want to be with us because dad couldn't afford all the things that she wants. And said we're the worst thing that ever happened to her. My dad was so depressed he actually stopped working. Because Dad loved mom so much he was actually willing to be a drug dealer just so he can buy what my mother wants. But he never crossed that line. It was also that time where I started getting sick. I almost died but luckily I didn't and Dad blame himself for what happened to me so he started working again and live life again."

That's why her father cared for her so much and vice versa. She even let her father choose the worthy suitors for her.

******************************************

I turn off the engine of the car after parking in their shop. I looked at the sleeping Leo in the passenger seat. Her face was on me so I have a perfect view of her angelic face. I would like to just stay here and look at her sleep but I can't. So I reach her shoulder and shook her gently. "Leo. Wake up." I whispered. She just moaned but didn't wake up. I took off my seatbelt, went out of the car and walk around and open her side of the door. "Leo. We're here. Wake up now, sleepyhead."

She slowly open her eyes and look at me. She adjusted herself so she's sitting properly. "Sorry. I was just tired."

"Come on. You should get inside so you can rest." I held her hand and help her get out of the car. We walked to their front door.

"Thanks. I had fun." she said and smiled at me.

"No biggy. I had fun too." I looked down. Trying to gather the courage to request for a goodnight kiss. But instead I said, "Next time?" she just nodded and started unlocking the doors. "Drive safely." she said and went inside.

I went inside my car and drive back to my condo.

****************************************

Six months had passed and I'm still courting Leo. I never thought of giving up. In each day that I get to see her, I also get to see a new side of her. She never ceases to amaze me with her silliness and fun characteristics. And in each day that I see her, I fall deeper and deeper. And yes, I just don't like her now, I love her. Today is the sixth month of me as her suitor. And I plan a date for her today.

I sent her a text.

Me: Meet me at the mall later at three in the afternoon. See you. :)

It only took a minute for her to reply.

Leo: see you :P take care of yourself...

I finished all my work and went home to my condo. I change my clothes into a white shirt and black pants. It's already fifteen minutes to three so I went to the mall and waited for Leo. At five minutes past three, she arrived. Wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a long and fit pink shirt and sneakers. She smiled at me and hug me. "What's the plan for today?" she asked, looking up to me her chin's resting on my chest.

"First, we need to take a walk in the plaza." she let go of me and we started walking to the mall's plaza. I put my hands inside my pocket to fight the urge to pull her in my arms take her home and never let her go.

There's a Ferris wheel in the plaza and I planned on bringing her there so we can watch the sunset on top of it. The sun will set at three twenty-five this afternoon and the Ferris wheel ride will take thirty minutes. "We're gonna ride the Ferris wheel?" she asked when she noticed where we're going. "Yes." I answered.

After buying our tickets, I saw Leo staring at the Ferris wheel. "You ready?" I asked her. I caught a glance of the emotion in her eyes but she replace it immediately I didn't have time to determine what it was. "Sure." she smiled at me.

Once we were inside, the wheel started spinning. Leo was so quiet and I'm not used to it, her eyes were even closed. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

She didn't answer but she just nodded. She don't look okay so I reach my hand to touch hers and she's really cold. We were sitting face to face so I noticed that she's as white as paper. "Shit. Leo, are you okay?" I started to panic. It then occurred to me the emotion she has in her eyes earlier while staring at the Ferris wheel. She was scared. "Leo, listen to me. Look at me, Leo." I said and I slowly get up to transfer and sit next to her but the carriage swayed and I fell. My butt landed directly on the carriage floor and I felt Leo fell in front of me. Sitting at the space in between my legs, both her legs were over on my left feet. She was holding on my shirt tightly and her face was buried in between my neck and shoulders. And she's crying.

I put my arms protectively around her. "I'm so sorry, Leo." I whispered to her. "I'm so stupid. I didn't even asked you if you want to ride here or not. It was suppose to be a surprise. I am so sorry." I put my hand behind her neck and hugged her even tighter. I felt her head shaking.

"I-it wasn't your fault." she said in between sobs. "I didn't tell you I had acrophobia."

"Because I didn't asked you. I'm so sorry." I just held her there. She cries silently but hard. I let a few moments passes. "Listen, Leo. I'm gonna get up, okay?" she shake her head so hard some of her hair flew in my mouth.

"We're just gonna transfer. We're gonna sit properly, okay?" I slowly got up and I carried her with me. When I finally sat on the carriage seat, Leo is now sitting on my lap and her position didn't much change. The sun is starting to set now and I don't want her to miss this. "Leo." I said. "Do you trust me?" I felt her head nodded a little. "Look at me, Leo." she slowly lifted her head and face me. Her face is so wet of tears. And I kissed her cheeks, her eyes her nose. I kissed her tears away. "Look outside, Leo." she shook her head but she's still looking at me. "Trust me. I'll never let go, okay?" I intertwined my finger with hers. "See? Trust me and look outside."

She slowly looked outside and I hear her gasped. The orange color of the sun setting outside reflected on her eyes giving it a little more brown than it's usual dark brown. Her eyes were sparkling in front of the orange light from the outside and she became more beautiful. Like a sunset goddess. After taking in the scene outside, she looked at me with her eyes still sparkling and now she's smiling.

"I love you, Leo." I whispered to her and I didn't try to stop myself but my feelings took over me and I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Just like I thought, it's the softest lips ever.

I thought she's gonna lean back but she pressed her lips against mine and her lips started moving. That's enough sign for me to move my lips too. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever tasted. And yes, I've kissed a lot of girls before her but even my first kiss was no match with this kiss. It's like I heard no sound but the beating of my heart and I felt nothing but her soft sweet lips.

When we broke the kiss, we we're both out of air. We just stared at each other.

After the ride, we walk a little at the sea side while holding hands. There was a wide pavement there where you could sit and watch the sunset if you don't want to ride the Ferris wheel. She stopped walking and sit there facing the sea and I sit beside her facing the opposite direction. I took her hand and intertwined my finger with her again. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "Say it again, Jasper." I heard her say.

"What?" I asked her and looked at me in the eyes.

"Say those words again." she said and she cupped my left cheek with her right hand.

I realized what she meant, and I said, "I love you, Leo. So much."

She pressed her forehead against mine. "I love you, too, Jasper." she said which surprise me.

"Wait. So you mean...?"

She finished the sentence I didn't get to finish. "Yes. You are now officially my boyfriend. And I am officially your girlfriend." she smiled at me.

"For real?" I asked her a little too enthusiastic. She nodded. I'm so happy I think my chest's gonna explode. I don't know where to put the overwhelming emotion so I stood up and shouted,

"YES!! LEO IS FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

************************************************

Huraah! They're officially on! BUT!

This is not the end. Lol! It's just the beginning.

Feel free to comment! Click the star!

Thanks for reading!

Spread the love!

~M_05~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719 26 8
Updates everyday! Based on real events . Touching real life situations, relationships and feelings also with humor, adventurous plot twists, and a ch...
736 13 25
Alexia is daubting love and Justin has his secrets... But the funny thing about secrets is, that no matter what you do, they find a way to destroy yo...
202K 11.5K 42
love, obsession & deceit. saint, psalm & kataya