Rimuru Tempest X Omniverse (F...

By Yooo_Dayooo

Rimuru Tempest, the King of the Tempest Federation Country, who is also a Slime as well as a member of the Oc... More

Chapter 1: Short Peace
Chapter 2: Oath
Rimuru's Strength Level
Chapter 3: Preparation for Entering the Dungeon
Chapter 4: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 5: Attack
Chapter 6: Quest
Chapter 7: Rescue
Chapter 8: Quest Completion
Chapter 9: Lost
Chapter 10: Gluttonious Sword
Rimuru's Strength Level 2
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12: Rimuru and the Hero
Chapter 13: Disaster
Chapter 14: Negotiation
Chapter 15
Chapter 17: Wrathful Spear
Chapter 18: Kota Sealder
Chapter 19: Relax
Chapter 20: Envious Schyte
Rimuru's Strength Level 3
Chapter 21: Lesson Complete
Chapter 22: Turnament (1)
Chapter 22: Registration
Chapter 23: Elimination round
Chapter 25: Preliminary Round Over
Chapter 26: The fighter
Chapter 27: Identity Revealed
Chapter 28: Another Battle
Chapter 29: Devil
Chapter 30: Another Battle
Chapter 31: Hell is Begin
Chapter 32: End Of Tournament
Chapter 33: The Seven Heroes
announcement
Chapter 34: Training, Again
Chapter 35: Arrival of The Heroes
Chapter 35: Lustful Whip? Its that even a weapon?
Announcement!

Chapter 16: Rimuru vs 40.000

3.2K 84 19
By Yooo_Dayooo

Battlefield.

Rimuru POV

Today, adventurers risk their lives to protect this city.

Young and old are participating in the war against the Undead.

They are all divided into 3 groups, namely Attackers, Magicians and Supporters.

I, the Heroes and Cordelia's party are at the forefront.

When the war began, the Undead army immediately separated and divided into 5 troops.

Each troop consisted of 16,000 Undead.

When they separated the troops, behind them were creatures that only A rank adventurers could fight.

Lich.

Lich is a creature that dies with regrets and cannot enter the cycle of reincarnation because of its regrets.

Their numbers made the adventurers shudder in fear and some ran away saying this was impossible.

All the adventurers didn't expect that the one behind the Undead army was 2000 Lich.

The moment the adventurers saw the army of 2000 Lich, our numbers were instantly reduced by half.

Only the top-class adventurers endured their fears.

Rimuru: “Ciel, how strong is that Lich?”

[They are only as strong as Hellwolf]

Rimuru:"what?! Isn't that dangerous for these adventurers?"

[Yes, therefore master must save them if they are in danger.]

Why should I?  Didn't they confirm the Lich's strength?  Or are they just stupid?

I don't think so, maybe they just want to protect this city with all their heart.

Just then, the Undead armies and adventurers clashed and caused the sound of sword clanking and destruction.

The Mages who had finished preparing large-scale magic fired their magic at the Undead.

I thought it was a magic attack, but it was the same as Hinata's {Holy Field} but very weak.

The Undead inside the barrier started to slow down and some of them turned to ashes due to the purification effect.

The remaining undead bounced back after the barrier disappeared and started moving to attack.

But the adventurers who were there immediately cut off their legs so they couldn't move and were easy to purify.

But there were also adventurers who failed to cut off the leg of the Undead and the adventurer was killed.

Victims have started to fall on the Adventurer's side and your number has decreased by around 100 in no time.

As for the Undead, there were still a large number of them plus the Lich who was still silent.

Did Durandall underestimate us?

I think he also underestimates humans and only attacks using the Undead.

I immediately focused my attention on the 10,000 Undead in front of me.

Beside me was Cordelia and behind me was Ryuuto who also helped.

I immediately coated my sword with holy power.

The color of the blade of my sword immediately changed after I cast holy magic.

What was once a shiny silver color and there was a faint rainbow color became luminous.

Basically, monsters can't use holy magic.

I also can't use holy magic if I haven't evolved into a Supreme Slime either.

That's why I thought of various ways that I could exterminate the Undead without attracting people's attention.

I thought of all my skills related to holy elements.

If I think about it, I have the {Holy-Demonic Inversion} skill that is capable of turning holy attributes into demonic attributes.

Then I thought of a brilliant idea.

What if I copy the skill and reverse the function from 'reverse holy attribute to demonic attribute' to 'reverse demon attribute to holy attribute'?

I asked Ciel if that could possibly happen?

Ciel replies I can do that.

Then I started copying the {Holy-Demonic Inversion} skill and changed the copy with Ciel's help into a new skill, namely {Demonic-Holy Inversion}.

I tried to put {Demonic-Holy Inversion} energy into my sword.

When I put in my skill energy, the blade shines brightly.

I can feel the holy power within my sword.

Its sharpness increased from before.

The monster wielding this sword would instantly die from the extremely dense divine power.

I put the energy from the {Demonic-Holy Inversion} skill into my sword.

The adventurers who saw my sword glow in surprise.

Cordelia:"Rimuru, why is your sword glowing?"

Cordelia approached me and spoke to me.

Rimuru:"I tried inserting holy magic into my sword and it seems to be working"

Cordelia:"so that's why your sword glows"

I ran leaving Cordelia behind me and headed towards the tens of thousands of Undead in front of us.

When I got in front of the first Undead, I immediately slashed at it and looked for another target.

I repeated the process and stopped after killing 10 Undead.

After killing 10 Undead, I jumped into a place that looked empty even though there was little space.

It was a good place to attack this bunch of Undead.

I landed around the Undead.

When the Undead saw me, they immediately attacked me from all directions.

Cordelia: "RIMURU!"

I heard Cordelia shout my name.

It seems like he's really worried about me.

But it seems your worries are useless, sorry Cordelia.

After that, I did a circular slash.

The undead that were hit by my attack instantly disappeared into dust because the purification effect was too strong.

As if they wanted to be purified by me, all the Undead who had been walking towards the adventurers turned towards me instead.

Even the Undead who were fighting with other troops were also heading towards me.

Why are they only after me?  Come on, there are still more prey that you can take there than here.

While I was thinking about why I was being chased by so many Undead, Ciel told me the reason.

[Master, you'd better reduce the magic power you put into the master's sword.  They were attracted by this extremely powerful holy aura.  That's why they're after master]

So that's how it is…..to them I'm just a very good bait.

I instantly reduced the holy power that was in my sword.

Now the blade of my sword is just giving off a little light which isn't too bright.

Unlike the previous one, because I put in too much divine power, the blade shone brightly and dazzlingly.

I ran towards the Undead who wanted to attack me and slashed them one by one.

I also coated my body with holy magic and condensed it in my left hand.

I hit the Undead with holy blows and slashed at the others at the same time.

After that, I looked for another target and slashed it.

The undead that approached me from behind I hit with holy magic.

After that, I used the {Dead End Rainbow} skill and aimed it at the Undead.

I continued to stab all the Undead I saw very quickly.

I didn't give the adventurers a chance to attack these Undead in the slightest.

They could only stand still and watch me slaughter the Undead.

I who felt sorry for them started to stop slaughtering and approached the silent adventurers.

Rimuru:"hey you guys, if you want to be useful in this war I'll leave the rest to you guys."

All the adventurers nodded and started running towards the remaining Undead.

The remaining undead were only 8,000.

I think there's no problem as long as the very back helps those here.

I saw the number of Undead decrease to around 62,000 Undead plus Lich which numbered 2,000.

So the remaining enemy troops are only around 64,000.

I think that's still a lot for them.

After that, I asked Cordelia to come with me.

Rimuru:"Cordelia, come with me to exterminate that Lich over there!"

I asked (forced) Cordelia to follow me to exterminate the Lich.

Cordelia: "Very well.."

I held her hand and carried her in my daughter's sling.

Cordelia: "w-wait, wh-what's-"

Rimuru:"Come on!"

Before Cordelia could finish her words, I immediately jumped towards the Lich.

Cordelia:"Heeeeeeeeee!!"

When they got to the top of the Lich, they attacked me with fire magic.

When I saw fire magic coming towards me, I cast fire magic to fight it.

I used the {Cardinal Acceleration} skill I got from Velgrynd and used it on my body.

I also used the {Absolute Barrier} skill on Cordelia that was in my hands.

After that, like a meteor falling from the sky, my body was on fire and I felt that my speed increased.

I flew towards the ground at a speed exceeding sound and landed.

When I landed, many Lich died and were thrown from where I landed.

Cordelia:"w-why is your body on fire Rimuru? And why are we suddenly on the ground?"

Rimuru:"I used a skill I got from an acquaintance that accelerated my movement to 10 times the speed of sound.

That's why I gave you a barrier so you don't get hit by my attack."

Cordelia was still wondering what was going on here.

Where I landed there was a very hot crater.

If I leave this crater, it might disturb the passersby.

So, I cast ice magic to lower the temperature around the crater.

I subconsciously still carried Cordelia in my arms.

Cordelia:"Ri-Rimuru, please put me down."

Rimuru:"ah! Sorry"

I put Cordelia down and spoke to her.

Rimuu:"I will grant you temporary holy power.

You must defeat the Lich yourself."

Cordelia:"what do you mean?"

Rimuru:"Give me your hand"

Cordelia measures her hand to me and I hold her palm.

I put holy magic into his body so he can kill the Lich easily.

Cordelia's body glowed and when I saw her status, she could now use holy magic.

Cordelia:"h-how did you do it?"

Rimuru:"I just fiddled with your magic circuit and added holy magic to it.

Now you can also use divine power to defeat the Undead.

But that power is only temporary, I can't turn it into permanent.

You'd better beat them right away."

Cordelia:"I don't really understand, but I can now use holy magic but only temporarily, is that right?"

Rimuru:"yes you're right"

Cordelia immediately moved swiftly towards the group of Lichs who were preparing their attack.

He used holy power and inserted it into his rapier.

Rimuru:"This he...is he following my ways?"

[You are right master]

Rimuru:"that means…..is he a genius?"

[Yes]

Cordelia can put divine power into her rapier just by following me.

And he succeeded in one try.

I think he really is a genius, just like Gobuta.

When Cordelia got in front of the Lich, she attacked them with a stab.

The lich that was hit by Cordelia's attack instantly turned to dust.

The current Cordelia was stronger than before.

Because he had successfully endured my training, he was now stronger than the Archdemon but still weaker than the Demon Duke.

He also managed to mimic a bit of the {Melt Slash} and {Dead End Rainbow} skills.

I combined the skills he learned into the {Rainbow Slash} skill.

The skill's power was weaker than {Melt Slash}, but since the opponents were Undead and Cordelia who could now temporarily use holy magic, it wasn't a problem for him.

I camouflaged myself and only saw Cordelia fighting.

Cordelia managed to dodge all the attacks aimed at her and counterattacked perfectly.

He's really growing.

Then, Cordelia seemed to take a position to issue a skill.

Cordelia:"{Rainbow Slash}!"

After he shouted that, his rapier changed color to a rainbow color.

Instantly, he instantly slashed at all the Lichs around him.

It turned out that he had managed to survive after fighting dozens of Lichs.

I think now the rank will rise to S rank.

I didn't have to worry about him anymore and headed straight for the horde of the Undead that numbered around 40,000.

It seemed like they were reinforcements prepared by Durandall in case anything unexpected happened.

Unexpectedly, it turns out that this Demon General is not stupid.

He has preparation above preparation.

The Demon General I fought before was a total idiot.

They do not prepare anything in the face of an enemy whose strength is not yet known with certainty.

They attacked me thinking that I was weaker than them and all of them ended up being killed by me.

But Durandall had already prepared a relief force that would leave immediately if anything bad happened.

I don't think they will be able to win if this army is deployed by Durandall.

So, I better leave everything there to the Heroes, Cordelia and her party.

I finally arrived above the 40,000 Undead who were waiting for Durandall's orders.

They couldn't see me because I was camouflaging and hiding my presence from them.

Rimuru:"Ciel, please analyze them, I feel there is something odd with these Undead"

[It seems the Undead here are as strong as Greater Demons, your feelings are not wrong.

If this army is deployed, then all adventurers and heroes will die]

What?!!  They are even stronger than Devils.

Where did he get an army like this from?

Did the Demon Lord give it to him?

It was a pain to have to take care of 40,000 Undead alone.

I hope someone helps me.

Oh yeah!, I almost forgot that the Gluttonius Sword would be stronger if it devoured more powerful souls.

In front of me is a jackpot for me to become stronger.

How could I let them run.

I immediately took out the Cotainer of Sins and changed its shape into the Gluttonius Sword.

The hilt of the sword instantly turned into a black sword with a silver blade.

I headed straight for the 40,000 Undead who were standing still.

Upon landing, I immediately cut them down one by one with the Gluttonius Sword and harvested their souls.

This time I'm not using the Tempest Sword, but the Gluttonius Sword.

I also tried to add the demonic aura that is inside this sword.

I managed to strengthen as well as increase his demonic aura.

I can also change this sword long or short if enough magic is added.

I chose to extend this sword to a length of 2 meters.

The Undead started attacking me from all directions, but I easily slashed them in half.

Due to the length of my sword, many Undead I managed to kill using this sword and take their souls.

I ran really fast while holding this longsword horizontally.

As a result, I managed to cut down a lot of Undead.

The moment I stopped, all the remaining 25,000 Undead suddenly moved towards the battlefield.

They paid no heed to me and just walked towards the war.

Perhaps they had been given orders to assist Durandall's front line.

I better finish this quickly.

I made a tubular Barrier soar into the sky with the rest of all the Undead inside with me.

The Undead tried to get out of this Barrier, but it was useless because I made it with the {Absolute Barrier} skill.

I camouflaged myself and flew into the sky.

I didn't want anyone to see me even a little, so I used camouflage.

I've also left my clones on the battlefield so no one would suspect me.

I made my clone as perfect as possible so Ryuuto and the others wouldn't suspect me.

But, maybe Cordelia, Cornelia and Ralph will suspect me of using a clone.

I thought it was okay to let them know that it wasn't me.

When I reached the sky, I poured my magic into the Gluttonius Sword and a bit of {Turn Nill} energy.

I flew into the middle of the Barrier so I could kill them in one hit.

In midair, I saw my body burning, maybe it was my speed that was heading downwards rapidly that caused this to happen.

I pointed the Gluttonius Sword forward to pierce the ground.

When he reached the ground, there was an enormous explosion.

The explosion should have spread all over the place, but since I've placed a very strong Barrier, it explodes upwards.

Before the explosion occurred, I used the Ultimate skill {Void God Azathoth} to stop time.

Right now, everything in the world was immobile, only those who had met the requirements could move in this stopped world.

Perhaps the Demon Lord, Demi-God and the God race could move when time was stopped.

I teleported back to the battlefield and absorbed my clone.

Then, I deactivated Ultimate skill {Void God Azathoth} and everything in the world started to move.

I continued my clone fight.

The Heroes, Cordelia's party and the Guildmaster are working together to defeat Durandall.

They managed to fulfill their role.

I also see that the cooperation between the Heroes and Sil's Party (Cordelia's party) is getting better.

They are also not less developed well.

But...I'm currently focusing on seeing what's inside Durandall's body.

Somehow the energy waves are almost the same.

I decided to ask Ciel.

Rimuru:"Ciel, can you analyze what's inside Durandall's body?"

[Master, it seems Durandall has the power of the sin series which has been absorbed by him and made his own.

The sin series power it has is Wrath.]

Lucky!!  Thanks to Durandall.

I'm happy right now because Durandall has the power of the sin series, namely Wrath.

I'll wait for him until he uses all the power of his sin series.

Right now he was being cornered by the Heroes and the others.

I think he'll soon be unleashing all the power he has.

While thinking that, Durandall ended up using it.

I want to see to what extent he can control that power.

--------------------------------------------------  ----

Mimin is lazy to make a description so let's just go ahead.

Comment yes

OK, that's it

Bye-bye

Chapter 17: Wrathful Spear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 168 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
77.7K 3K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
17.7K 373 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
676K 11.4K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.